[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>27 year old NEET >mom finally puts her foot down and tells
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 10
File: 1461839154529.jpg (57 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1461839154529.jpg
57 KB, 1366x768
>27 year old NEET
>mom finally puts her foot down and tells me to get a job and pay rent or she'll sell my vidya games and kick me out
>get hired at local Subway
>the owner is only a year older than me
>some 19 year old kid is my trainer
>won't stop fucking staring at me
>keeps telling me to stop standing around, gets bitchy if I do something wrong
>every time I look at him he's flying back and forth doing ten things at once
>gets mad because I apparently spent too much time sweeping
>gets mad because my sandwiches are slow and messy
>gets fed up and tells me to just hang in the back and do dishes
>realize I've never done dishes in my life
>fill the tub with water and dip them in, take them out and pile them on the counter
>ANON WHAT THE FUCK THERE'S WATER EVERYWHERE WHY ARE THESE DISHES ON THE COUNTER WE MAKE FOOD THERE DAMNIT
>this kid is straight up in my face giving me shit
>can't take it
>complain to the older lady (I assumed she was in charge)
>anon is being mean and unprofessional to me
>she just looks blankly at me
>Anon he's the manager
>mfw
>I'll probably never get called back to work
>all I can think about is how some punk ass kid is succeeding in life at that age while I can't

Kill me
>>
>manager at subway
>succeeding in life

nah senpai
>>
>>28185104
Not OP but he's only 19. He has his whole life ahead of him. He might be in college, he might be planning to apply for new jobs: manager experience is pretty transferable or he might aspire to own a Subway franchise.

Regardless, he's ahead of OP despite being 8 years younger. I bet he's also taller and in better shape than OP.
>>
You are a disgrace to sandwich artists everywhere. And you're a no good snitch. Shame on you.
>>
Your incompetence had me in tears. Don't give up until he fires you. At least they can't say you didn't try.
>>
>>28185081
>anon is being mean and unprofessional to me

How exactly was he being unprofessional?
>>
>>28185178
I've never had a job before so I just assumed you can't talk to someone like that in the workplace. Maybe I was just embarrassed about the whole situation and got angry I don't know.

>>28185160
I can't bring myself to face that shithead kid again.
>>
>>28185081
This can't be fucking real and if it somehow is it's you're fault OP. Watch a fucking youtube video on how to wash dishes and make sandwiches if you've been that fucking mollycoddled.
>>
>>28185160
Don't listen to this guy OP. Assert dominance by calling him out as the little shit that he is and quit before he fires you. Act like you got a better offer.
>>
>>28185081

you're a 27 year old who's lazy and doesn't know how to wash dishes; you're extremely molly-coddled.
>>
Some talked to anon mean becuse his retarded ass can't handle a minimum wage job.

Then op goes behind his back and rats on him.

OP deserves a black eye tbqh.
>>
>>28185205
>I've never had a job before so I just assumed you can't talk to someone like that in the workplace

Tell them how to do their job? kek

>Maybe I was just embarrassed about the whole situation and got angry I don't know.

Gonna assume you're a narcissist who has been told your special most of your life and your ego was bruised by some kid telling you what to do when you were internally telling yourself he had no right. Being an impotent manbaby you tried to solve your problems the only way you can. Tell mommy and ask her to help. This old lady was the closest thing to mommy available.
>>
>>28185178
If the guy was supposed to be his trainer then he should train him how to do the dishes (I know, what kind of retard can't do dishes), but he should atleast show him the first time then he can say "I showed him how to do it and he still fucked up, that's his fault". Though this is grasping at straws, which if op tried he'd probably somehow start a small fire
>>
>>28185237
>OP deserves a black eye tbqh.

He deserves to be fed his manager's footlong.
>>
File: tumblr_nyowy4uPVz1v0pigno1_400.png (244 KB, 393x401) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyowy4uPVz1v0pigno1_400.png
244 KB, 393x401
Not everyone is cut out to be a sandwich artist. Fucking millenial bitch got his fee fees hurt.
>>
>>28185252
Shiet. its freud himself
>>
Nice OP, put those young shitters in their place.

Keep showing up to work, and do what you've been doing before. Literally no one cares, because you're still doing your job in the end.
>>
>>28185273

atleast he got a job, you NEETs can't even order a subway sandwich without major social anxiety.
>>
>>28185255
>If the guy was supposed to be his trainer then he should train him how to do the dishes

I can only assume he figured OP, being almost a decade older than him. Wasn't a complete retard. Perhaps, you're right that he should have given at demonstration but for all we know he gave a succinct description of what to do and OP either didn't listen, listened but didn't absorb or just ignored what he said.
>>
OP is gonna get fired from subway. A new low. You should probably kill yourself.
>>
You know fuck you guys every day I come to this board and it's always guys showing empathy for one another's problems I know I'm a sad fuck I know I fucked up simple tasks but when the rest of the board talks about their shit with girls chads and work shit you all show support and hugbox the fuck out of each other and here I am trying to feel once just fucking once some of that after lurking so long and I get shit from you kids fuck you and fuck everything
>>
>>28185081
I went into a Subway to try and follow up on a job application and the owner was an 18 year old black kid.

How are these barely adults doing this? What am I doing wrong? I'm trying to be as social and diligent as I can but it's just not working. How can you walk into a fast food place and the entire staff can't even speak English, but a college aged guy like me who can properly communicate can't get hired?

The world is shit.
>>
File: 57.gif (966 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
57.gif
966 KB, 200x150
>>28185292
>mfw he has to explain to his mommy that he lost his job at Subway and she's too disappointed to even react. She just sighs and tells him to go to his room.
>>
>>28185299
>but when the rest of the board talks about their shit with girls chads and work shit you all show support and hugbox the fuck out of each other

Are you fucking kidding me? How new are you? We'll wallow in misery to an extent but this ain't a hugbox. Go to reddit if you want that but they're probably too normie for you.
>>
>>28185290
PUHleeze wagecuck. I call sandwich artists 'Jeeves' and tell them to "chop chop".
>>
cuck

testing filter ococ
>>
How do I delete this fucking thread
>>
>>28185299
They're just faggots OP.

I think you did fine because 1) it was your first day, and 2) dumb fags who work there just auto-assume you know how to work there on the first day.

Plus it's Subway who gives a fuck. You did fine, /r9k/ is filled with cucks/faggots, what else is new.
>>
I inherited a company and I have to interview people. Once I hired a graduate engineer out of sheer curiousity.

He is possibly the most awkward person I have ever met. He sweated throughout the interview. Top marks in his degree from ETH Zurich and excellent references from acadmic staff, no work experience. I chose him and studied what he did over the next few weeks.

>asked someone where the printer was, found it and then moved it to be closer to his desk.
>crashed into two cars in the parking space on his second day
>threw up his lunch after eating it too fast
>asked me if i knew where he could get his hair cut
>told my secretary her hair smelled nice

I love the guy because he is brilliant at what he is paid to do but manages to be incredibly entertaining at the same time due to being protected his whole life. Be more like him.
>>
Fast food cuck here, expect to get yelled at a lot for shit that isn't your fault or to get yelled at even when you're doing your best. Don't take it personally, just get the job done. You're not paid enough to take offense. There's no such thing as dignity in this business. Even if you quit in a dramatic way and feel superior in the moment, your little shit manager won't remember you in a couple weeks.

You're 27, don't let your age get to you. Shit, I'm only 23 and feel old as fuck compared to my coworkers (most of whom are 20-year-old single moms), also managed by people younger than me. Just don't take it personally.
>>
>>28185348
Too late now, faggot. Sit there and listen to use make fun of you for being such a fuck up.
>>
>>28185299
Dude you're a snitch. No one respects that.
>>
>>28185291
Working with food even if someone has 50+years of expert dishwashing experience with skills so good you'd swear the plates were brand new. Their first day working for me and I'd still show them exactly how we work in our kitchen so that I know they wont do shit like op and put the clean dishes onto dirty surfaces or anything like that. You can't afford to make any assumptions when it comes to a persons food safety skills and the due diligence that comes from taking the 5 minutes to show them is worth it
>>
Don't be so hard on op. At least be can sweep the floors. Op my suggestion is you quit subway. It's too fast paced for you. You should apply to some sanitation firm
>>
>>28185363
This. You could've been a man about it but you had to be a little bitch boy and try and tell on him.
>>
lmao. Bruh baka
>>
>>28185373
Exactly. That's universally disrespected. OP is a bitch ass nigga.
>>
>>28185359
Fast food friends aren't paid enough at all. In OP's case, minimum wage implies minimum effort.

This is why I say the OP didn't fuck up. He put in the minimum effort as expected.
>>
>>28185160
I have disability bucks these days but in the past they wanted me to work but I get stressed really quickly.
So they forced me to "volunteer" work, I could barely eat or sleep anymore and ended up losing consciousness during work.
They tried it once again after that and I lost consciousness even quicker that time, also it happened after I vomited on the floor because they forced me to at least eat which my stomach didn't take very well.
>>
>>28185413
>He put in the minimum effort as expected.

It seems like he put in less than the minimum. The minimum lets you keep your job without getting hassled.
>>
>>28185413
That isn't how life or employment works.

You put in effort elsewhere in life to avoid minimum wage.
>>
Your options

>Apply for autism bucks
>Beg mommy to keep sustaining you (links in with above)
>Look for a night job in a supermarket
>Look for a security guard job

t.advice frogs
>>
>>28185429
>lost consciousness

What a pathetic huckster drama queen you are. You should join OP in killing yourself.
>>
File: 1448678950489.jpg (31 KB, 463x462) Image search: [Google]
1448678950489.jpg
31 KB, 463x462
Is this my future? I think I'm gonna just kill myself.
>>
>>28185429
>I have disability bucks these days

What? I assumed this was recent. Are you like telling us some war story of your one day at Subway months ago or something? Are you still dwelling on it and fixated on your manager telling you to do your job?
>>
>>28185081
Woah. OP, listen to me. This faggot is symbolically castrating you, you have to get your figurative balls back. Next time, look him square in the eye and tell him you'll fuck him bloody with that broom, throw it to the ground and walk out, tell your mum that the manager was a little cunt. The fuck is he gonna do about it?
>>
>>28185460
Not OP

>>28185451
You've obviously never dealt with the stress I have.
>>
>>28185471
>You've obviously never dealt with the stress I have.
What were you in 'nam or something?
>>
OP it was your first day. No one knows what they're doing on the first day. It's a minimum wage job so it can't be that hard to grasp eventually.
>>
>>28185471

Nigga plz. Do you really think anyone but your retarded mother believes your nonsense?
>>
>>28185491
Some people get stressed eaier than others

>>28185510
Obviously I must have faked blacking out.
>>
>>28185081
>this kid is straight up in my face giving me shit

lol dumb teens, just tell him to back the fuck off and show you how to make sandwich art or whatever the fuck they do there
>>
>>28185520
Again. Nigga plz. Save the retard histrionics for your mother. Everyone else sees you for the piece of shit lowlife you clearly are.
>>
File: 43.jpg (14 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
43.jpg
14 KB, 320x240
>>28185471

Make us understand. Describe these stresses. I hope there's some more significant reasons other than just getting flustered and throwing up due to having to work.
>>
File: 1461647219723.gif (1001 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1461647219723.gif
1001 KB, 640x480
goddamn this board is gold, i cant believe people like you even exist
>>
What dishes are there to do at Subway?
>>
>>28185566
Yeah, do they even have dishes there? Is OP full of shit?
>>
>>28185543
off to leddit you go
>>
>>28185566
The only ones I can think of are those metal tubs they lettuce and shit in. I'm gonna assume OP was just dunking them in water, filling them up and then putting them onto the bench full of water.
>>
>>28185531
This, what you should have done:

>thrown everything but the cheese triangles on the floor
>Literally clear everything of the table
>slowly place the triangles side by side to spell out "my manager is a faggot" in triangle sub cheese
>Ignore all the normans shouting at you
>Harness the anger as fuel, place the cheese faster until you finish
>Take off your subway clothes and walk out the front door
>Brisk walk but turn into a run as you round the corner to stop anyone catching you
>>
>>28185520
You say we mustn't of dealt with the stress you have then you say some people get stressed easier than others? So in other words we've all dealt with the stress you have and have probably dealt with even more stress than you, it's just you've got zero tolerance for stress because you're a pussy
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 650x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 650x450
>>28185566
I was thinking this, aren't there just paper bowls and paper wrappings? What kind of fancy ass subway did you work at OP?
>>
>>28185471
If you get "stressed" doing that just stay indoors.

There really isn't much of a point in you attempting anything because you are simply too mentally weak, mainly thanks to your mother and you being a manchild.
>>
>>28185566
>>28185575
Are you people retarded? How do you think trays, knives, containers and everything else they use gets clean.
>>
>>28185625
I don't know what the fuck you're talking about, and quite frankly I don't care, pleb.
>>
>>28185614
>paper bowls
Wat. Where do you live where sandwiches are served in a bowl
>>
it seems to me that your experience as an employee in fast food is going to be horrible no matter what you do unless you know the manager. if it's minimum wage isn't it better to find a job in cleaning or something similar?
>>
>>28185531
you sound like a huge pussy senpai
literal manbaby
>>
>>28185645
he lives in australia. in australia you have to make the subway sandwich yourself. instead of putting it in paper they stuff sandwiches in paper boels
>>
>>28185291
This.

In most jobs there comes an expectation that you will already know the extreme basics of certain things and in this job one of them being dishwashing. Sure OP could of been trained on it but there is nothing stopping his boss saying he did "train" him and then he fucked up afterwards anyway. Regardless OP is an autistic faggot and deservers to be fired.
>>
>>28185690
Actually Britain, subways here serve salads in paper bowls
>>
>>28185614
>fancy ass subway
>dishes
I hope you didn't actually think dishes = literal plates
>>
>>28185355
the guys sounds like a walking stereotype of a geeky nerd socially awkward autistic kid, what is he doing in your company? you never thought about rusing him into interaction with women at your company? should be comedy gold
>>
>>28185712
>Regardless OP is an autistic faggot and deservers to be fired.
OP deserves to be raped by Jared tbqh.
>>
>>28185355
Stop lying on the internet, you weird faggot. I mean, what's the point of this painfully obvious fake post?
>>
>>28185720
What the fuck am I supposed to think, dishes are plates.
>>
>>28185747
If you clean something in a sink it's referred to as doing the fucking dishes. Fuck. I can already tell you've never had to do them before.
>>
>>28185471
haha stress? and never having a proper full time job? Give me a fucking break faggot.

This shit literally happened to me

>lost first full time job in IT in march last year
>found another in may but i wasnt paying rent at the time
>lost that job in september
>was renting this time
>was given money that could run out at any given moment then i would be fucked
>had to search for a job as quick as i could before the cash ran out
>found a new one
>on probation for 6 fucking months
>constantly paranoid i would be fired in a heartbeat
>getting repreminded for shit
>go into overdrive
>have to go to the bathroom to calm down cause i'm so stressed and worried they would sack me on the spot
>have to deal with the constant worry that i'd lose my job in a instant for somethings stupid for 6 months
>probation finishes
>kept the job

You don't know fucking stress until you got bills to pay and a job knowing you could lose it at any given second. Get the fuck outta here until you learn what real stress is.
>>
>>28185764
I have, we just call it washing up In Britain. Dishes is an American word.
>>
File: CAtt.jpg (39 KB, 400x286) Image search: [Google]
CAtt.jpg
39 KB, 400x286
>>28185081
Go back, make an effort to improve unless you want to be this way forever. Ask him what you should do, get advice, tell him there's no need to yell and be mature about this. Nobody just knows what to do without being told.

You can do it Anon!
>>
>>28185081
>all I can think about is how some punk ass kid is succeeding in life at that age while I can't
don't feel down comparing yourself to other people, you'll always lose.
some other 19 year olds are famous artists, and some were born into a rich family, drive a ferrari, and don't ever have to work.
just do your personal best, learn from your mistakes, and take solace in that you have a heightened appreciation of the simple things having experienced deeper lows.
>>
>>28185811
>don't feel down comparing yourself to other people, you'll always lose.

Only true if you're a loser like OP.
>>
>>28185845
Oh, surely if we compare you with Newton, Gates and Leibniz you'll rise on top.
>>
>>28185081

Apparently subway is a fucking nightmare to work at get out while you can and work in a warehouse or supermarket
>>
>>28185778
yea well I SERVED two tours of IRAQ

boy you don't know SHIT so suck my cock you beta male
>>
>>28185747

>mfw OPs disgrace thread being overshadowed by an angry autist struggling with the concept of dishes
>>
>>28185471
>>28185778
>>28185915
>I'm more stressed than you are!
The three of you can fuck off, this isn't a fucking contest over who gets the most sympathy points.
>>
>>28186027
sitting at home doing nothing with yourself all day doesnt equal stress, faggot.
>>
>>28185915
>I served in iraq

Must have been stressful killing poor brown people with automated multibillion dollar weaponry, faggot.
>>
holy shit op, you should just off yourself if you're too incompetent to do child's work
>>
>>28186056
I never said it was you idiot, different things stress out different people in case you were unaware.
>>
>>28185346
Cuck hasn't been filtered for ages you mong
>>
>>28186151
I didn't know desu
>>
File: word2.jpg (8 KB, 279x181) Image search: [Google]
word2.jpg
8 KB, 279x181
>>28185451

>huckster

holy shit it's THIS faggot AGAIN

you're the same fucking retarded moron that calls people "huckster" on this board. you're a fucking idiot. pic related.
>>
>>28185205
>thinks that you wash dishes by dipping them once in water and taking them out
>thinks the manager is unreasonable for getting mad.

Lmao, kill yourself
>>
>>28185299
You deserve the response in this thread
>>
>>28185299

agreed man. look, just go to 8ch r9k or wizchan. this board has been dead for over a year now. the facebook, plebbit, failed normie crowd have taken over. this is NOT a NEET/virgin friendly board. Just pack your shit and move like the rest of us did.

leave these newfags behind >>28185326
>>
>>28186178
Butthurt pathetic huckster kiddie spotted
>>
>>28185299
dealing with woman is hard. they're like entire different species full of unknowns

failing at washing the god damn dishes or making a god damn sandwich while the instructions are taped on the fucking edge of the counter is just awful

you genuinely should consider suicide. you'll never be good at any work. do your mom a favor for once in your life and just drop dead dude
>>
>>28186178
Holy shit it's the guy who uses 'moron' in every thread.

Kill yourself idiot.
>>
>>28185778
so WAGEKEKs weren't just a memes?
>>
>>28185081
Just ask questions, even the most stupid shit like how should I wash these dishes, where are they stored etc. this guy is supposed to be training you so have him actually train you. Sure, you're probably worried about him judging you as a complete retard who doesn't have the mental capacity to figure out how to scrub a dish but that's irrelevant, he can't tell you retarded at work and who gives a shit what he says behind your back.

Open up a decent line of communication and you'll benefit from it long term. Even the shittiest of jobs can teach you things. In this case how cloth + dishes + water = clean dishes.

Maybe practice at home on mommy's dishes, hopefully the shock won't kill her.
>>
>>28186338
Of course they weren't just memes.
Just look at Japan, land of wageslaves and hikkis.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJ6LTP47jFI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubcjSVSoMqc
>>
>>28186449
japan has a horrific work culture and it needs to change desu.
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEE (2).jpg (16 KB, 357x379) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEE (2).jpg
16 KB, 357x379
all this fucking normies in this thread
GTFO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28186497
Calm down there memer
>>
>>28185811
>just do your personal best
I understand your points but ultimately people only care about what you've achieved. Maybe I'm just too jaded.
Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.