[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think the 2020s will look like? What do you see yourself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8
What do you think the 2020s will look like?
What do you see yourself doing that decade?
>>
>>28054976
probably like today but with smartglasses instead of smartphones
>>
>>28054976

>tfw it'll be impossible to shitpost anonymously by 2020.
>>
Pretty much like it does today. Like garbage.
>>
>>28054976
It'll probably look the same but with a few more modern buildings in select places and maybe weirder looking cars.

I see myself doing the same thing I am doing now, but with more cool tech.
>>
>>28055030
Pretty much this

Just look at your average city like Tokyo, New York, or London. There's a few futurisitic looking buildings such as the Skytree, WTC, and the Ghurkin, but nothing too crazy looking like Dubai or Doha.
>>
>>28055030
Why would cars look weirder? Are you an idiot?
>>
>>28055008
This. Same shit, more distractions. Maybe there will be some race riots in Europe.

I have no idea what I'll be doing. If I'm lucky, I'll have a job and a girlfriend.
>>
>>28054976
It'll be the same as right now but with more gadgets and newer phones.

I plan on dying in that decade. Wish me luck, brobots.
>>
>>28055072
Cars will be self-driving in that time.
>>
Browsing normie9k, hopefully on disability when they accept I am retarded.

I might show them what I do all day.
>>
File: terminator.jpg (29 KB, 649x336) Image search: [Google]
terminator.jpg
29 KB, 649x336
>>28054976
>What do you think the 2020s will look like?
Hopefully a post apocalyptic wasteland with an enemy that unites humanity
>What do you see yourself doing that decade?
Hopefully fighting said enemy as a badass resistance fighter

:^)
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 480x422) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 480x422
>>28054976
>tfw normies will completely take over this board by then
>>
I'll probably pass by then because that's 4 years of hormones. Hopefully I'll have a job and not be living with my mom.
>>
File: o-CONFUSED-MAN.jpg (282 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-CONFUSED-MAN.jpg
282 KB, 2000x1000
>>28054976
>What do you see yourself doing that decade?
Is heroin the right answer?
>>
If western civilization doesn't get it's act together. It'll be small sections of white people. walled off in their own neighborhoods, and the rest of the city will be a lawless mess of sub humans.
>>
>>28055247
This post made me physically ill.
>>
>>28055335
That's hot puke on me bby ;]
>>
File: red helps yellow.jpg (60 KB, 664x819) Image search: [Google]
red helps yellow.jpg
60 KB, 664x819
>>28054976
Getting older and more despondent
>>
>>28054976
I'll be exactly like today but worse.
I see myself dead in 10 years
>>
>>28055553
shit i almost got
>>28055555
>>
>>28054976
I'll be dead.

and i don't give a fuck.
>>
File: 1446223303640.jpg (33 KB, 485x338) Image search: [Google]
1446223303640.jpg
33 KB, 485x338
>>28055309
Sort of this. I don't buy into the idea that it'll be a violent takeover. Rather, we'll simply be out bred like the Neanderthals and genetically distinct hunter-gatherer racial subgroups who occupied Europe before our ancestors. Western society itself won't collapse, it'll simply evolve into something completely unrecognizable due to foreign influence. In the end there will be an educated elite of Indians, Japanese, and Chinese "Natives" who will inevitably take our place. Minuscule portions of our DNA will remain in the inhabitants; genetic relics of a long lost people.

Unfortunately, unlike the Neanderthals or Romans, our legacy will probably be remembered in shame thanks to most of history major/liberal arts students who will write the primary sources for this epoch of history from an anti-white bias.
>>
VIDEO GAMES WILL HAVE BETTER GRAPHICS
>>
File: singularityfags.png (13 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
singularityfags.png
13 KB, 1000x1500
>>28054976
I hope none of you unironically believe it will be any different from today.
>>
>>28055599
doesnt matter if you win by an inch or a mile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2vm8KyWnP8
>>
Constant street clashes between leftists and rightists
>>
>>28054976
Hopefully, Zombies or Ayy lmaos to fight.
>>
hopefully It'll be a badass cyberpunk dystopia and I can walk through the rain in a trench-coat and activate my implanted sunglasses and smoke a cigarette and take a lot of wierd exotic drugs to forget my painful past or some shit.
>>
>>28056005
Eh, i'm kinda looking forward to self developing ai engineer who can manufacture at the largest nano level and manufacture at the micro level with the highest possible degree of optimization.

Microchip limits have been reached but magitech is coming according to pop science.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.