[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you've tried everything but you dont even WANT anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5
File: 2.gif (189 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
2.gif
189 KB, 500x281
>tfw you've tried everything but you dont even WANT anything
I thought the Buddha said eliminating desire eliminated suffering but I feel eternally bored and cant even imagine being happy
anybody else know this feel??
>>
Tell us what you want but are too afraid to admit to yourself.
>>
your problem is that you want not to be bored and want to be happy idiot
>>
Buddha was a billionaire prince who needed to control his impoverished subjects.

Of course he would want them to think having nothing gives you magic powers.
>>
>>28055555
quints of wisdom
>>
File: 1414147872654.gif (2 MB, 396x304) Image search: [Google]
1414147872654.gif
2 MB, 396x304
>>28055555
five fives of truth
>>
File: tfw enlightened.jpg (107 KB, 500x637) Image search: [Google]
tfw enlightened.jpg
107 KB, 500x637
>>28055337
You forgot to eliminate your desire to be entertained. There's nothing wrong with "boredom" or just not doing anything.
>>
>>28055555
Quints don't lie, drumlin
>>
File: The Idiot.jpg (485 KB, 945x1500) Image search: [Google]
The Idiot.jpg
485 KB, 945x1500
>>28055555
praise kek, quints of truth
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.