[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>turn on computer >winspy 10 automatically installs itself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: rock.png (3 KB, 128x128) Image search: [Google]
rock.png
3 KB, 128x128
>turn on computer
>winspy 10 automatically installs itself
>flips shit

the fuck do i d0 r9k
>>
u wot
what OS were you using before? 8?
NWO as fuck
>>
heh
glad I don't have windows update set up
>>
>>28046317
was using 7
but the fags at microsoft decided to send back my laptop that i asked for them to repair for me with windows 10 installed as well

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Just turn it off and reset it before it updates
Happened to me on my dad's computer
>>
>imploring microjew hasn't always spied on ever since always on internet became a thing
>>
>>28046359
You should be able to revert back. I don't think it'll be a perfect roll-back, but it's something. Also Windows 10 is installed through certain nagware updates that prepare your system beforehand. You'll want to read up and steer clear of those and make sure they're not already on your machine or else it'll continue to nag you forever about updating.
>>
>>28046415
fsdfgojsdfklhjdsf;klhjdlsfkhjsldekfjhdkl;fjhsfkljgbsa'gjsdl;gjslajgkfjhgksfhj'sdfhdf;

my jimmies are rustled

fuck this im installing gentoo
>>
>>28046396
IMBLEEEYYING???!!
>>
File: BKtDHiaCIAAJ1yO.jpg (29 KB, 500x298) Image search: [Google]
BKtDHiaCIAAJ1yO.jpg
29 KB, 500x298
Another reminder that winfags don't own their PCs and are cucks to Microsoft
>>
>>28046347
>>28046359
>>28046415
So it's not worth updating 7 to 10?
>>
>>28046743
It is goyim, it is, heheh.
It's faster and cleaner, if you don't heavily customize and clean up your own shit.

The only thing is you have to spend a day or two deleting their prepackage shit and manually disabling windows defender since it auto restarts with no option to remove it.

Oh and schlmomo will know you like anime and will blacklist you from the upper class.
>>
>>28046280
>upgrade from 7 to 10 because how bad could it be
>it installs and as I set it up I clicked the greyed out, almost invisible button that says "Customize" to change the default security and crash reporting settings.
>see that by default everything is sent to microsoft
>everything
>browser data, hardware diagnostics, crash reporting, bios reporting
>is sent to microsoft by default from every computer running 10
Run for the hills lads
>>
>>28046933
kill me now please
need noose where get
>>
>>28046280
>>>/g/54165763
install gentoo
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.