[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You guys ever have to friendzone a girl? Its a lot harder than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
File: 1457932769078.gif (488 KB, 236x176) Image search: [Google]
1457932769078.gif
488 KB, 236x176
You guys ever have to friendzone a girl? Its a lot harder than it sounds. Its a weird feeling having someone like you that you're 0% attracted to. All I did was try to be nice to these girls and they took it for something else.
>>
Yes.

She was a borderline fat brown girl. I was in a group with her for assignments during a semester and she'd constantly try to chat me up and flirt. I just acted nice and deflected the advances.

I'm white so obviously she took my disinterest as being racist. Didn't give a fuck, now dating a QT and fat indian girl is even more insecure.
>>
yes.
she was not a 10/10
>>
>>28034935
Same with a fat small brown girl. I don't care that she is brown, but she is fat and ugly.
>>
Yeah.

She was obnoxious as fuck and around a 3/10.
>>
>>28034853
Yes.
For my senior project in HS, we had to start some sort of company and create an inventory or some other bullshit, I don't quite remember the whole thing, I just know we made a store.
It was me and some fat chick.
She kept talking to me about stupid shit I didn't give a fuck about, and how she was single and looking for a boyfriend but wasn't a virgin (figures) but she was good and only went for love or whatever.
I ended up doing nothing the whole project, and promised to bring in stuff for the day of the presentation. She ended up doing it all alone, and I just showed up and did some snake oil salesman bullshit on the guy asking us about our store. I just droned on and on with a lot of words and details about how it would be run, until he left and gave us a B.

That's the most obvious one, although it wasn't really a friendzone because I wasn't friends with her either. I posted a story on this board (I think) before with the girls that used to follow me around in school. I'll look through the archives to see if I can find it, if not, then you'll just have this story.
>>
yeah, twice in fact. i regret it a fuck ton because they are both cuties but i just found them annoying at the time.
>>
File: 1444693394604.jpg (94 KB, 785x662) Image search: [Google]
1444693394604.jpg
94 KB, 785x662
>>28035066
yeah found it.

https://desustorage.org/r9k/thread/19135146/#19136619
Its a two part post.
A month or two after I posted that, around June 30, I did end up getting a gf. It only lasted a few months though.

But my thoughts on that are >>28034975

I hope at least someone finds entertainment from my stories.
>>
File: 1461109557785.jpg (97 KB, 728x546) Image search: [Google]
1461109557785.jpg
97 KB, 728x546
>>28034853
I am currently doing this. I would date if she wasn't a landwhale. She probably has a 10/10 face behind the flab.

She complemented me on my new shoes the day after I bought them
>>
>>28034853
Yes I've friendzoned lots of girls.
I wouldn't say I was 0% attracted, it may as well of been but still that's kinda harsh.
>>
File: J5TfL4n.jpg (8 KB, 270x187) Image search: [Google]
J5TfL4n.jpg
8 KB, 270x187
>>28035165
Same guy, should I date her and hope she'll lose weight for me? She plays sports apperently
>>
>>28034853
Yes, one girl was trying to get me for like 6 years, she was sending me signals all the time, once she pushed me to the wall and started rubbing my dick just like in that picture when scared kid is pushed to the wall, but i wasn't attracted to her even for sex, but we were in the same friends group, so she was my friend all the time until she married someone.
>>
>>28034853
my story:
>first year of highschool
>fat filthy weeab chick sees me playing pokemon
>starts talking to me about pokemon
>starts flirting with me, but autistic ass me doesnt realize it
>use her to get into a group of friends cause i've never had a friend group before
>realize her implication
>introduce her to my loner ass friend
>they talk for a few months then he asks her out
>freedom
the only bad part was when he realized she was a filthy weeab who barely showered and ate her bodyweight in food every day, and came crying to me when they broke up
>>
anyone ever friendzone a girl you actually like for a long time just for shits
>>
>>28035279
Might as well get /fit/ together anon.
>>
>>28034853

Yes, I have.

Yes, they were all landwhales or sub 5/10's.

No, I have no idea why so many women have so much trouble simply keeping a healthy weight.
>>
Yes its called being friends with fat women
>>
File: 2.08.png.jpg (140 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2.08.png.jpg
140 KB, 1920x1080
>>28034853
all the girls that are attracted to me im not attracted to
and all the girls im attracted to arent attracted to me

why
>>
>>28035357
kinda
>senior year high school
>qt 9.5/10
>she's really really nice to me for no reason, (looking back, she probably thought i was autistic, which isn't completely wrong)
>fap to her facebook about 2 times a day
>finally she's single, and i can make my move
>have enough confidence to do it, money for a date, etc
>decide not to cause i'd rather be fat and lonely
>next day she got a new boyfriend
>>
>>28035403
people only aim upwards m8
>>
>>28035403
just bust in a few uglies, and find a good medium to take under your wing
>>
>>28035438

Well how else are you going to hit anything? You need to account for bullet drop.
>>
>>28035438

Girls only aim up, men aim straight across or even down.
>>
>>28035646
That depends on a lot of things.
A bullet with lower fps out of a long barrel will always hit higher, due to it exiting the chamber during muzzle flip.
>>
>>28035646
That's the point

Oregano
>>
>>28035679

Right, so if you have a long barrel you need to aim higher. But those with short barrels need to shoot lower.
>>
File: void arret.jpg (719 KB, 824x626) Image search: [Google]
void arret.jpg
719 KB, 824x626
>>28035438

one time I almost got a stacy
not just any stacy
but THE SCHOOL STACY
but I fucked it up because I dont know how to flirt and I got super offended when she was just doing one of those so called "shit tests"
>>
>>28035696
Only if you're shooting big loads do you have to aim higher.
If you're shooting slower, smaller loads, you aim high. Faster smaller loads, you can aim on target.
>>
>girl is 450 pounds
>tell her we can't date because I'm not sure that I could fit my cock past her gunt
>she gets mad

I was just being honest. I didn't see how it was physically possible.
>>
All the fucking time. Some are even 7s nye 8s but those are usually with kids and I don't even have a car so I'm not ready for that.
>>
>>28034853
Yeah, well if it were up to me I would have been like BITCH YOU CRAZY and never talk to her again but she was part of circle of friends.

She was like 5 feet tall, had a nose and glasses like Skrillex, wore those cat ear things, and didn't have a Skrillex haircut but she shaved all the hair around her head and then dyed the rest rainbow colored.

She pretended to smoke weed and to be into the same music as me, she stalked me online and was SO attention-craved in real life.

After being single for so long, I even accidentally made out with her. I wasn't the only one either she was the "practice gf" for a few guys including someone like 5 years older than her.

Anyways after all that happened I was like "I think you're neat, but no." and got myself a real gf.

Other than that, there were also a couple of other girls that I just flat out rejected and never talked to again.
>>
>Working at my local job centre
>Indian girl works there with me so I befriend her because of my good manners.
>Takes it the wrong way and can tell she is infatuated.
>Often have to eat lunch with her but its okay because other guy is always there.
>She is like 3/10 with bad acne and thin dry hair.
>Hugged her once because a customer complained about her for a bullshit reason and I felt bad.
>Gave her my number out of pity, she did not have many friends because she was new to my country.
>I left the job after 3 months but she kept texting/calling me to meet up and once bumped into me outside my new work place, pretty sure she was stalking me.
>Had to let her down gently
>The worst thing about it was she was perfect personality wise. She totally worshipped me and listened to everything I said, she was just fucking ugly which probably explains why she was so nice.
>>
File: shobon.jpg (72 KB, 270x270) Image search: [Google]
shobon.jpg
72 KB, 270x270
>>28036137
>tfw no untouchable hindu gf
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.