[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have one(1) irl friend >too anxious to meet him in person
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 7wc7o3M.png (176 KB, 437x556) Image search: [Google]
7wc7o3M.png
176 KB, 437x556
>have one(1) irl friend
>too anxious to meet him in person and cancel plans all the time
I guess I won't have any friends then
>>
>>28034520

If you can talk to me, you can talk to him!

He's probably just as autistic as you if he keeps making plans with you.

Try making plans where less talking is expected. How about a movie? Then after, you don't need to find something to talk about, just say what you did and did not like about the movie.
>>
>>28034599
something like that might work, actually, maybe see some bands I was thinking
>>
>>28034520
hey, at least you still talk to him online sometimes

i was too nervous to even talk to my friends so i just stopped replying to them
>>
File: 618072.jpg (15 KB, 316x234) Image search: [Google]
618072.jpg
15 KB, 316x234
I wish I had an irl friend
>>
File: 1459308209520.jpg (282 KB, 701x960) Image search: [Google]
1459308209520.jpg
282 KB, 701x960
>3 irl friends
>one only pretends to like me and start small talk, then shortly after asks me for 20 bucks or 15 bucks, without fail. He is a pothead and begs everyone for money.
>one is a robot ex chad, or failed normie if you will. Has asked me if I wanted to go to a strip club with him because he needs to look at tits so badly. bothers me at work all the time just to see if we're still friends
>the last one is full robot since forever, goes to /g/ only, only plays games like dark souls and dota

It feels like such a burden to maintain friends. I cant remember the last time it was even enjoyable to go out with them to hang out, its really a chore. I only want to keep them for when I eventually get a gf, I can keep her and say "look, i'm not a loner I have friends!"
I don't even know why I want a gf, I think you guys just brainwashed me into thinking its something you should want.
>>
>>28034520
I can sort of relate

>see guy I used to hang out with in middle school and had a nice chat with him
>Him: Hey man, give me a call some time
>me: Definitely!
>never call because talking on phones makes me anxious as fuck.

I hate how pitiful I am but I can't help it.
>>
>>28034870
What male living creature doesn't want a gf or gf equivalent?
>>
File: 1459638885892.jpg (1022 KB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
1459638885892.jpg
1022 KB, 1280x1707
>>28034915
I've had a gf and looking back on it objectively, its a complete waste of time. There were never any interesting conversations, nothing in common, we were just sexually attracted to each other and used our bodies to masturbate.

Looking at it from experience, a real meaningful relationship would be with someone you have a friendship with, not just a sexual one. Boards like this are an amalgamate of personalities and experiences, making it one combined super interesting personality that I can interact with, better than what any friend or girlfriend in real life could possibly ever offer me. With 4chan and sex toys, I can be complete. It only feels unsatisfying because you haven't gone through something to earn it, like life on cheat codes.
>>
>>28034878
I fucking hate talking on the phone too, m8
That's why I probably use social media, so people can write me instead
>>
>>28034975
Originally fuck off, normie.
>>
>>28034975
>With 4chan and sex toys, I can be complete.
can I put that phrase on a t shirt and sell it?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.