[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does it feel to be a normal person? How is life living on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1457392745540.jpg (138 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1457392745540.jpg
138 KB, 1920x1200
How does it feel to be a normal person? How is life living on easy mode?
>>
>how is life living on easy mode
I don't know I don't have a vagina
>>
>>27950998
How does it feel to be this pathetic
>>
>>27951437
How does it feel to be this much of a whiteknight?
>>
>>27951465
are you the retard from this thread?
>>27947890
>>
File: 1456703939635.jpg (243 KB, 1083x1200) Image search: [Google]
1456703939635.jpg
243 KB, 1083x1200
I don't want to be normal. Their lives seem boring.
>>
>>27950998
>easymode
op is a faggot
>>
>>27950998
Have you ever looked at media, or social media? Things being relative is not a meme. A normal person, never mind a lottery winner such as a hot, smart, educated and rich chick, can't see their lives for what it is.

Where do you think these people come from who post updates like "my life is ruined, daddy bought me a Galaxy X instead of iPhone! i hate you daddy *breaks phone*" come from? Our perceptions always adapt to the reality specific to us.

From a non-normie's viewpoint, life's difficulties are things like ever getting a job, ever being noticed by a single woman in your entire lifetime, ever being loved, ever even breaking your virginity, etc.

For a normie, the things are more like child services issues, mortgage payments, heart breaks from relationships gone bad, etc. The worries from a non-normie as mentioned above, don't even exist, so they obviously don't waste their time contemplating such theoretical angst.

For lottery jackpot winners, the worries are so shallow I won't bother trying to speculate. What does someone worry about who has everything? Something, obviously, because even these people are moaning about how hard they have it, how looks and money don't bring happiness, etc.

My point is this: What's the answer you're looking for? Objectively speaking, we can clearly point out which people have the hardest life on that scale. But subjectively speaking, none of us recognize the difficulties of those above, or below, our own social class.
>>
>>27951437
How does it feel you're the first to die in the beta uprising?
>>
>>27953041
ROFL. Yeah, oh that'll be the day. :D
>>
>>27953551
>ROFL

>:D

2009 pls go
>>
>>27950998
I wouldn't call being a normalfag man easymode. It's more like plain "normal" mode. They experience ups and downs but it isn't too shabby.
Normals are more like mindless NPCs so they get over it pretty quick.

Now if its a 4/10 or above female that's easy mode.
>>
>>27954250
Haha. :D Oh yeah I'll leave, and go prepare for your BETA UPRISING *snirk* HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh jesus I actually have tears in my eyes from reading that!! Seriously, you NEET betas are good for two things: hating women in the internet, and pretending tough alone in front of your basement bathroom mirror. Fucking puppies are more dangerous than you useless, lazy ass fucks lol! It's not even how you'd be worthless even if you tried, it's the fact that you don't. Every single position of power, military, economic, social or otherwise, is occupied by an alpha. What the fuck are you gonna do? Cry us to death?

I always wondered what was more sad than the internet tough guy act "oh yeah say that to my face IRL I'll beat ur head in!" you know? Well now I know. Fucking beta uprising. Oh jesus, I'm screencapping this gem hahaha!
>>
I seriously hope you're under 18 because this special snowflake shit usually stops past the teenage years.

Dae not normal?? XD
>>
>>27950998
Robots who don't have friends or a job are living life on easy mode.

Having obligations and responsibilities is hard mode.
>>
>>27951475
well my life is more boring than normal people
>>
File: rainychina.gif (902 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
rainychina.gif
902 KB, 500x750
>>27952013
wise words. everyone is the center of their own universe.
>>
>>27950998
Since you're here you must be a first-world citizen or equivalent, you ungrateful bastard. You live the easy life, but you choose to whine and cry and whine. Life's not getting better because it's good enough for the likes of you. And don't come to me saying 'you don't know my story' because I know enough.
If you think you don't live the easy life you are delusional.
>>
>>27954639
>Robots who don't have friends or a job are living life on easy mode.

>Having obligations and responsibilities is hard mode.

Well here's a right huge load of bull. Friends, job and family give a helluva lot more than they take. You can fucking read any of the thousands of articles pointing out the insanely positive physical and mental health effects from having people to confide in, having sex, having a family, and having the balance and independence that a job brings. Or the adverse and harmful effects of missing out on any of those.

Get off your high horse and special snowflake bullshit imagining you're the one who has it the hardest, you really don't. I've been a NEET for a year, and not for the rest of it. I can personally tell you that working insane overtime for years on end with insane responsibilities in a big system having millions and millions of customers, while you still have your friends and family with you, is a fucking cake walk compared to when I had none of that and nothing but time while living on welfare for a year.

Normal life is easy as fuck. Why do you think MOST people live normal lives? In any system, the easiest outcome is also the likeliest, the most common. At least have the balls to admit it like I do, lest you want to sound like yet another feminist complaining how hard she has it and how depressed she is with all this privilege going around and no idea what to do with it all.
>>
>>27950998
It's really nice, but I wish I had more money

I dream of winning the lottery all the time, because worrying about bills is the only thing that truly stresses me out
>>
>>27955261
This is a moot point, a cop out. By this logic, people should be thankful if they get to be diseased and hungry slaves, because there's always someone in the world who's got the downs' syndrome, is quadriplegic, has a huge mole for a face, is deaf, blind, impotent, and a few other things.

There are always people who are doing worse. That's no excuse to claim things couldn't be a lot better for quite a few people. Jobless, depressed, antisocial, ugly virgins who are going to live and die alone crying to their sleep every other night clearly have very little to be thankful for. Even as a semi-normie, I can see that much.
>>
>>27955261
Even starving third world children have girlfriends, friends and family who loves them. they are happier than I will ever be in my comfortable minimum wage job, 30m2 apartment and diet of frozen pizza and kebab, loved by nobody, completely alone.
They would probably go back to their mud hut and friends rather than live my lonely life.
>>
>>27950998
a normal person is not a person, because a person is unique. most conformists eventually wake up when they're 40-50 and realize that they've wasted their entire life doing what other people wants them to do. in other words, its the common midlife crisis.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.