[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A man made this comic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 12
File: 1460943778428.jpg (148 KB, 625x625) Image search: [Google]
1460943778428.jpg
148 KB, 625x625
A man made this comic
>>
a cuck made that comic
>>
>>27947890
Yes, cucks are a thing
>>
Look at all that copy pasting
This little bitch made one drawing and decided it was a comic
>>
Cucks are not men.
>>
>>27947890
>Act like a cunt when the facts don't back support your victim complex.

>>27947931
>>27947934

Oy vey!
>>
>>27947934
>>27947931
>>27947949
>white knighting on r9k
kill your cats.
>>
>>27947971
I dont understand how calling the author a bitch is white knighting
>>
It's Buzzfeed, what the fuck do you expect
>>
>>27947997
you're white knighting the type of queer that drones on about how men are weak.
>>
>>27947971
r u retarded or something
>>
>>27948015
I don't think you understand what "white knighting" means.
>>
>>27948015
You dont know what white knighting is
I was mostly insulting the lazy art.
>>
>>27948028
>i wish an autistic kid sucked my dick pls
>>
>>27947890
No attempt to provide a counter point, just another web comics that try and have social commentary only to shoot any comedic value it could have in the face.

This would have been funny if it was maleficent acting like droning aunt.
>>
>>27947890
Oh man, isn't it funny how frequently stupid dudebros start talking to females about the wage gap?

It's just SO common.

And these dudebros just talk so much! It's such a male thing to talk to someone who a girl who isn't interested who just zones out. That's an old classic right there.
>>
File: 1460788358707.gif (61 KB, 300x351) Image search: [Google]
1460788358707.gif
61 KB, 300x351
For someone who isn't acquainted with cuck author subtext and biases, can someone please explain why she fell asleep at the last panel over the word actually?
>>
>>27948088
Because he's mansplaining
>>
>>27948088

Attempting to have any type of discourse in public usually comes across as boring. Regardless of what you think of gender politics, it's a shit topic at any party.
>>
>>27948088
shes rude and unwilling to listen to anyone who does not share her exact viewpoint

most white women are like this

it's especially "ironic" since they'll wear bust-enhancing corsets and short skirts, just like in the comic, and then get exceedingly upset when you say anything about them flaunting their tits
>>
>>27948088
1. counter culture meme is outdated. if you're constantly starting conversations about how you know something that most people don't or this shit about how special you are, everyone in the room can tell you're underage or retarded or just spend too much time at home.

2. the artist is exaggerating how boring it is to deal with a person who is LE RANDUM XDDD, as well as verbose. a dialogue is between two people.

3. the artist knows he will upset beta cucks on the internet by having a woman insult a man passive-aggressively, which will drive up his visitors. there's a fuckload of money in stirring up shit with nerds.
>>
>>27948088
the man talking was so utterly boring that she just fell asleep.
>>
>>27947890
He's obviously fact raping her so she goes to her happy place
>>
>tumblr noses
Libshits would have conquered the world if they didn't hate beauty so much. Everything in society is on their side and they still fuck it up.
>>
File: 1460715421616.png (407 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1460715421616.png
407 KB, 500x500
>>27948088

its what happens to feminists when they're exposed to facts with empirical evidence to back it up.
>>
>>27947890
he's a manlet nu-male being paid to create content for a company that panders to a third-wave essjaydub agenda. what did you expect.
>>
>>27947890
>the only response females have when presented with facts is to ignore them and pretend they don't exist.

that said, you gotta be a fucking buzzkill autist to talk about that shit with sloots in a party setting.
>>
>>27947890
What the fuck is that thing on his shoulders?
>>
>>27948462
>fact rape
we should false flag this into a legit feminist complaint.

>white men created all the facts, so of course facts support a white cis male agenda
>>
i hate when people shade the nose a darker color and assume that's good enough art

the only time my nose looks red or a different color from my face is when i'm really cold or drunk
>>
>>27948643
she's holding a red solo cup and dozing off. safe to say she's probably drunk.
>>
>>27948080
I've met girls who act like all this shit is really common, and they use it as an excuse to be rude to anyone who dares to talk to them that they aren't interested in.

One chick was legit crazy and probably spent to much time on tumblr. She would slap or try to knock dudes down if they disagreed with her on anything, because that's "mansplaining". Maybe she was autistic or something, i don't know. She was into me because I talked about the Simpsons with her once, but I'm not about to get beat up for saying syphilis didn't originate in the Americas.
>>
>>27948680
>I'm not about to get beat up for saying syphilis didn't originate in the Americas.

is that really a point of contention for tumblrinas these days? why would they care either way?
>>
File: 1422251594390.jpg (249 KB, 863x752) Image search: [Google]
1422251594390.jpg
249 KB, 863x752
>>27948640
It already is, anon. That's why I said it. I didn't even make it up.

Logic and evidence are tools of the white patriarchy.
>>
>>27947890
This is really disgusting
>>
Drawfag here.
Nice style, shame about the content.

I like that Briar Rose / Aurora is easily recognisable

The use of that gothic style font is cool too

Nice simple colour pallet works well for a four panel comic

Style: 9/10
Substance: 2/10
>>
damn, better ignore this evil facts that don't agree with your worldviews!
>>
File: introvert tee hee.gif (430 KB, 735x735) Image search: [Google]
introvert tee hee.gif
430 KB, 735x735
Ellis is a major league cuck who mostly draws copy-paste torsos.
He also seems envious of the "oppression" women face as most of his comics are about that.
I call him either turning tranny or marrying a tranny within the next year.
>>
>>27950773
Is that how you have sex? I don't think so.
>>
>>27947968
>Oy vey!

Called it.
>>
>>27947890
What a surprise.... It's from Buzzfeed....
>>
We'll this comic is right about women not listening to facts and thinking they know everything.
Yesterday I was arguing with my roastie room mate she said it's harder for women to get sex becaue they're pickier. Eventuality I lost it and said "An ugly woman can literally go to the post office ask 50 random lads for sex and 45 of them will say yes. You're just complaining because you only get with a different lad 6 days of the week. "
She's still hasn't spoke to me but damn it was worth it
>>
>>27950773
>What extroverts think introverts are like
>>
>>27950773
Well that's stupid and not orginal unlike this comment
>>
>>27947890
>Aurora

why is every "nonbinary" special snowflake on Tumblr named this
>>
What really happens is the other way around: these people telling us about the gender wage gap, sexism etc.
>>
File: gender jobs.png (595 KB, 674x7920) Image search: [Google]
gender jobs.png
595 KB, 674x7920
>>27948471
facts are sexist tho
>>
>>27951127
That's the princess name from Sleeping Beauty
>>
>>27951179
>Why don't you date women from work, anon?
>I'm an auto mechanic.
>98.4% male.
>>
>>27948088
sjws are programmed to fall asleep when they hear facts
it's actually how they're so good at believing their own lies
>>
>>27950966
Learn grammar.
>>
File: image.png (132 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
image.png
132 KB, 396x385
>>27951179
This is why I've never understood the "women in tech" or "women in business" stuff.

There are lots of industries where men and women aren't equally represented. It seems like people just sort of cherry picked which ones looked cozy and high paying and said "women and men aren't exactly equal in that field"
>>
>>27950773
>introvert
>goes to party
what the fuck
>>
>>27948088
She's Aurora, aka Sleeping Beauty, On the surface it looks like an sjw joke about "mansplaining" being the reason Sleeping Beauty fell asleep, but the real joke is that the reason she fell asleep was because she was being presented facts that clashed with her emotion-based beliefs and her own cognitive dissonance caused her to collapse into a coma.
>>
>>27952004
>that's what mra shills think is a joke
i think it's better if she just fell asleep from boredom. guys like that are ignored by other guys too.
>>
>>27951179
>78.8% of barbers are men

I thought barber was the name specifically given to a male hair stylist?
>>
>>27948015
Did you have a stroke? none of this makes sense
>>
>>27951934
>There are lots of industries where men and women aren't equally represented. It seems like people just sort of cherry picked which ones looked cozy and high paying and said "women and men aren't exactly equal in that field"

because that's exactly what they did, anon. the entire wage gap myth comes about as a result of a single statistic from the bureau of labor statistics comparing the mean wages of ALL men vs ALL women in ALL part time AND full time occupations without accounting for any meaningful details such as tenure, experience, education, the fact that women voluntarily choose comfier, lower paying jobs, don't negotiate for higher wages, and often remove themselves from the workforce entirely for long periods after having children, etc., etc.
>>
>>27952042
>he thinks the wage gap myth is an mra shill argument

it's just troo fax bro :^)
>>
>>27952054
In common speech it is, but I think in terms of employment it's actually a technical term related to what licenses/certifications they hold.
>>
>>27952135
what the hell is the certification difference between a barber and a hair stylist then? i've never heard about a guy anywhere talk about how he just got his "barber" certification, but literally 100% of the people on my facebook talking about hair stylist and cosmetology certs are women.
>>
>>27950773

>women
>ever talking this way out of nowhere
>>
>>27950773
not that I don't find that edited comic funny by r9k's woman-hating standards, but most of what Ellis draws is about introversion in general, not about women being paradoxically oppressed and promiscuous at the same time or essjaydub values.
>>
>>27948088
A normal modern female brain can't handle to be in a discussion about genders without saying that the opponent is a privileged white cis male.
So it has to shut itself off
>>
>>27952129
i completely agree with it being a myth. but it's not even a real conversation in public unless you're a 15 year old who doesn't know any better. there are a handful of influential people that pivot a lot of their support on handling of womens rights issues, and since there are none to really talk about they go back to basics, but anyone in the workforce or with common sense already knew that you can't actually pay women that much less for the same job and exploitation of immigrants is a much greater priority in that regard.

i mean lets take muh gender wars out of the conversation and replace it with some other hot meme political topic like global warming or automation. you come up to someone and ramble about how ACTSHUALLY automation development is slow and inefficient compared to what "people think," and 9 times out of 10 you'll get an "okay" and sleepzoned.
>>
>>27948088
When feminists have their views challenged, they just ignore the other person, regardless of the strength of their arguments.
>>
>>27951981
OMG INTROVERTS CAN HAVE FRIENDS AND ENJOY PARTYS TOOOO FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
>>
>>27952295
agree kill all white people gas the straights
>>
>>27952417
uhmm... like just because im a robot doesnt mean that im not a normie?
>>
>>27947890

>facts are boring!

women in a nutshell
>>
>>27952371
>i mean lets take muh gender wars out of the conversation and replace it with some other hot meme political topic like global warming or automation. you come up to someone and ramble about how ACTSHUALLY automation development is slow and inefficient compared to what "people think," and 9 times out of 10 you'll get an "okay" and sleepzoned.

which is all true and fine, but that's not the point the comic was trying to make. they were implying that the wage gap myth was a real thing, and that it's safe to ignore anyone who thinks otherwise.
>>
>>27952469
that the wage gap was a real thing and not a myth*, sorry.
>>
>I'm a feminist too
>I love women so much
>All those other tall guys with their muscles and self respect hate women
>Look how much attractive guys hate women
>Not like me, I love women
>Listen baby, don't ever sleep with a guy who hates women
>Sleep with someone who loves women
>SLEEP WITH ME OR YOU HATE FEMINISM
I'm glad more and more women are starting to see though this male feminist bullshit.
>>
>>27947890
the gender gap is a myth
or more accurately, lie
it just is and since they can't refute that they make this

not even an MRA or necessarily anti-feminist but there is no way to deny that 77 cents on the dollar is a political bullshit lie
>>
I think it has less to do with social justice and more to do with

>why the fuck is this beta spouting gay political shit just fenesse me like chad and fuck my brains out
>>
But the wage gap is something feminists were totally right about. Anyone who says it's a myth is a retard.
>>
>>27947890
>Aurora
What the fuck kind of special snowflake name is that? Are they role-playing a Disney princess? Being obsessed with Disney well into your 20's is a sign of daddy issues and possible molestation, you know. pls resbond.
>>
>>27952564
said no economist ever.
>>
>>27948015
>When you're wrong, but you're in too deep so you make up shit to prove a point.
>>
File: 1460956499231.jpg (107 KB, 526x526) Image search: [Google]
1460956499231.jpg
107 KB, 526x526
/pol/ said it best
>>
>>27952564
It is illegal to pay women a different wage
it is dishonest to say wage gap is a thing as men and women earn the same wage for the same job.

There is an earnings difference but men work more hours, go for better majors(engineering and stem over arts and womens degrees)

How ever men pay more in taxes and women take more out of taxes for support

In the UK and US women earn more below 30 than their male counter parts and have an advantage at getting positions in stem and engineering fields ( if they bothered to study them over women studies )

TLDR
It's a earning gap not a wage gap
and it can be easily explained by the life choices people make

Also feminism is dishonest and trash
>>
>>27952469
how does it make that implication? if that's true then the comic is twice as shitty but i don't see it. she fell asleep from all the vocal meme shitposting and there's no message here it's just a joke about how women react to it.

i think the difference is that i've seen tons of examples of people taking their online conversations to social events/school and just making everyone scatter, and you're just focused on how retarded the online conversations are in the first place.
>>
>>27947890
What a useless piece of shit, cheap drawing. When you call this or something similar an art then you insult the memory of true artists like Leonadro Da Vinci.
>>
>>27952564
The equal pay act made it illegal to pay two people different salaries for the same position if they have the same experience and education.
If employers could get away with paying women almost 25% less than men, why would any businessman ever hire a man at all?
>>
>>27948565
>abuses animals to feed his narcissism
>still thinks he has the moral high ground
I hope this manlet shitbag gets crushed by one of the hamplanets he defends
>>
>>27952706
>true artists
>like LeoPlebo Da Plebci
do you like shopping at thrift stores too? how did you like the new Nicki Minaj single?
>>
>>27952640
absolutely deceptive. the statistic they keep mentioning is the one not adjusted for hours, education, job description anything, and they are putting it next to quotes about how the gap can't be explained by hours and differences in job description and education alone, thinking that the reader will assume those are statistics accounting for those facts.

in reality, once you account for those factors, the wage gap is 92 cents on the dollar, and once you make it childless women, they MAKE more than men.
>>
>>27948015
Wut
>>27952618
Lel
>>
>>27952763
Go back to raping your goat murican serf.
>>
>>27952772

Except it literally says it factors those out. So you're being deceptive.
>>
>>27952819
you getting confused with your cultural references there, pleb? would have expected better jokes from a redditor.
>>
>>27952763
>this hipster dipshit is 2deep6me and loves muh obscure african period blood drawings
>>
>>27952906
>implying hipsters don't suck leo's ghostly dick because a ninja turtle was named after him

LETS REDRAW THE MONA LISA WITH OUR DIRTY UNDERWEAR H A A HA HA HA
>>
>>27952828
it doesn't and if it did it would literally be lying, instead of just (effectively) misleading those with low reading comprehension.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/the-wage-gap-myth-that-wont-die-1443654408
>>
>>27952564
GRADE. A. B8
>>
Why do these dumb sjws still stick to their retarded beliefs when they lose every argument
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 400x600
What can I say, gotta charge those introvert batteries!:^)
>>
>>27948015
Stop talking, you sound fucked
>>
File: shy introvertsmassive.gif (391 KB, 1036x3182) Image search: [Google]
shy introvertsmassive.gif
391 KB, 1036x3182
>>27952295
>female introvert
Hoo boy, not unless she has a feminine penis.
>>
>>27947890
If some chick kept going on about gender whatever at a party I'd tell them to fuck off too. Can hardly take listening to that stuff, even while sober.
Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.