[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw repulsive human garbage with no redeeming qualities
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8
>tfw repulsive human garbage with no redeeming qualities
>>
if it makes you feel any better, you aren't alone
>>
>>27930664
Don't be so hard on yourself, Anon. You can't be much worse than most of us. At least you posted a nice pic.
>>
>>27930690
Forget the part about the nice pic. Are you an ant or something?

I demand a bigger version.
>>
File: 5DB.jpg (892 KB, 1920x1400) Image search: [Google]
5DB.jpg
892 KB, 1920x1400
>>27930690
I have not one redeeming quality. I'm not attractive. I don't have hobbies. I have no passion or skills whatsoever.

I make things worse for everyone around me. People hate me so much they literally would be glad if I died.

I hope the mods don't think I'm avatarfagging, I'm simply providing a better version of the image.
>>
>that awful guilt after every single word said
>that awful guilt after every single thing done
>that awful regret every night in bed
>that awful regret every morning
>>
File: large.jpg (55 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
55 KB, 500x380
>even if I tricked someone into looking past my disgusting appearance, I'd probably ruin their life by being in a relationship with me

I used to think I was an ugly guy with a nice heart, but my heart is just as ugly as the rest of me
>>
Don't feel bad. It's not your fault. Normies will try to tell you it is, so you feel bad. But it really isn't. Your life is mostly determined by things out of your control.
>>
>>27930824
>People hate me so much they literally would be glad if I died.
Why do you think that? What about your family?

Tell me about yourself, Anon. I won't pretend you're important to me or give you shitty normie advise, but you'll probably feel better.
>>
File: 1434920167128.gif (572 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1434920167128.gif
572 KB, 500x281
I am the most boring, stupid, friendless human being.

I haven't made a friend in a long time.
>>
>>27931006
Well, you've accepted it.
>>
File: 1446725721800.png (80 KB, 500x681) Image search: [Google]
1446725721800.png
80 KB, 500x681
>>27930957
It's 100% my fault.

My environment wasn't anywhere near bad growing up. My relationship with my parents was mostly okay. I had friends as a kid. I'm not a product of bad circumstances. I'm to blame for everything wrong with me and I'm such a fuckup that no matter how hard I try to fix things, I just make them worse in another way.

>>27930974
>Why do you think that?
They have told me as much, unironically.

>What about your family?
I have a poor relationship with them now. They're sick of me but I don't think my mother and father hate me, though they are disappointed in me greatly.

>Tell me about yourself, Anon
>>27916302
>>27916144
>>
>>27931080
>no matter how hard I try to fix things, I just make them worse in another way.
That sounds strange, I think you're being too hard on yourself. Lots of inferior people get trapped in this way of thinking where they blame themselves for everything. That's what normies want you to do.
>>
>>27930664
>>27930664
If it makes you feel any better, here's an article claiming that the human body is worth 46M.
http://www.well.com/~justpat/bodyparts.pdf
That's more money that you'll probably ever see.
>>
>>27931128
I'm not being too hard on myself.

I really do make things worse or just as bad by attempting to change my behavior; I even named an example.

It is entirely my fault I am the way that I am. I don't see how it's not.
>>
>>27930957
No, I can't blame anyone else but myself. I can't blame normies, women, my parents, I can't blame God, I can't blame anxiety, depression, or any disorders. I'm the only one responsible for me. I have to change but I don't know if I can. I'm incompetent and stupid.
>>
>>27931080
I can relate to you. Sometimes you can end up like a piece of shit even with normal parents and you end up feeling like someone worthless and a disappointment.

I would be your friend, but English isn't my first language and I know I wouldn't work, I'm boring and clingy too. I know we would grow distant or you would get bored/ashamed/awkward with me after a while and I can't bear the feeling of rejection anymore. Just take confort on the fact someone out there knows how you feel.
>>
Just become a serial killer
>>
>>27931260
I would make online friends but there's only so much that can help.

To what extent can you relate to me? As specifically as possible.

>>27931263
The only person I want to kill is myself.
>>
>>27931226
That's not true though. Many things completely out of your control determine your life. Ignoring this is a delusion. Even if it's considered to be a "good" mindset.
>>
>>27931292
>To what extent can you relate to me? As specifically as possible.
I would answer this question but I'm not very good with details (I'm not very confident on my English) so I'm just going to avoid this question and run away.
>>
File: 1442651386780.jpg (7 KB, 232x197) Image search: [Google]
1442651386780.jpg
7 KB, 232x197
>yfw you realize you're a tempermental and just an overrall shitty person with a shitty attitude
>>
File: 1459017518575.jpg (49 KB, 543x960) Image search: [Google]
1459017518575.jpg
49 KB, 543x960
>read millions of "i loved someone and got burned" posts here and in other places
>it is a universal human experience
>except for me
>i have never felt the spark
>i have never taken a singleminded interest in a person
>i have never found a person of either sex so interesting or found them so attractive that i needed to be near them
>this process is, quite literally, magic to me
>i try to justify it with "you've internalized the failures of others so you defend yourself by pre-emptively assuming you will fail"
>but in reality, i'm probably just broken
>>
>>27931440
i had 2 crushes in elementary school, but that's it.

even when I asked two girls out in high school it was because I felt obligated, and to avoid being seen as gay.
>>
>>27931292
Know that feel m8.

In fact, my parents have provided me with more opportunities than the average person is provided with... Not to mention the fact that I'm over average in academics.

However, it fucking hurts to see people your age with more ambitions and hobbies.

Also kinda sucks knowing the fact that I used to be a fucking chad during grade school, but certain circumstances cut that short. That being said, I at least prefer being alone and sad than a degenerate chad.
>>
>>27931349
They might be at fault, but I can't blame them, if that makes sense. It won't accomplish anything. It just gives me another crutch to lean on.
>>
>>27930664
Can you make spaghetti?
>>
>>27931514
But then you are ignoring reality. Is that how you want to live life? lying even to yourself?
>>
>>27931610
What would blaming do?

It won't solve my issues.

I can say "my dad was emotionally abusive, it's his fault" but that won't solve anything.
>>
>>27931631
Nothing will though. That's why I'm talking about things out of ones control. Even if you blame yourself and try to improve, you can't.
>>
File: 1460214597802.jpg (118 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
1460214597802.jpg
118 KB, 1440x810
>>27930664
I've accepted that I can't justify my own existence.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.