[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Self Hate Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 15
File: tumblr_nk4y9rkFUV1u1b4vlo1_500.jpg (20 KB, 500x167) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nk4y9rkFUV1u1b4vlo1_500.jpg
20 KB, 500x167
So what's the reason you hate yourself anon?
Mine's because of the fact I can barely function around other human beings.
>>
>>27908215
Talking to attractive women scares me even though they pose no threat to me.

I actually go into shock. My breathing gets shallow and the color drains from my skin.

I don't look bad either.
>>
Same here, OP. Everything else seems in order but not being able to interact with others properly is a fucking curse.
>>
I'm garbage fucking shit no skills and a waste of resources
>>
>>27908215
>could function at one point, then started losing hearing.
>not rich enough to afford hearing aids. can't be around people because can't hear anyone. >constantly saying what, people get annoyed and walk away anyway.
>stay by myself on /r9k/ in silence
i hate my ears and my poverty so much.
>>
File: 1457061745254.jpg (119 KB, 1024x752) Image search: [Google]
1457061745254.jpg
119 KB, 1024x752
I want to be good but I can't stop being evil.
>>
They say that everyone is good at something.

I'm not.

>no social skills
>way below average strength, agility, coordination and reflex despite being physically active for entire life and having a proper bodyweight
>shitty body genetic features (not fixable by any amount of exercise)
>even bad at gaming, despite spending so much time on it
>no artistic talents (can't even draw a straight line)
>small dick
>average intelligence for a white person
>>
>>27908215
because im shit. maybe i could improve and get better and maybe be not shit one day

but im to shit to realize that so instead i just shitpost on 4chan all day
>>
>>27908215
I'm lazy and a mental wreck.

I can't stop obsessing over the smallest things and it's going to result in me hurting myself again because I'm a retarded emo faggot.

I can't stop thinking about suicide or homicide.

I'm physically ugly, short and hairy.

I'll never be normal and function around people. I don't know if I can survive in normal society.
>>
>>27908501
You and I are in the same situation.
>>
>>27908215

I haven't checked my mail in a year, ignore the phone calls from debt collectors. 20 grand in the hole right now. Just, I don't know, waiting until the day my credit card finally comes back as declined, then I'll declare bankruptcy. I could have avoided all this but its the natural conclusion of my crushing laziness and procrastination.
>>
I feel inferior to everyone and everything

I feel disgusting, repulsive. When people treat me kindly I'm confused on some level because I feel I only deserve hatred and disgust. I want to die. I'm unworthy of affection, I'm garbage, subhuman, a worthless mentally ill piece of shit. I want to be crushed, exterminated, I want to be locked in a gas chamber and have the Zyklon B fill my lungs, I want death to engulf every fiber of my being.
>>
How do you overcome the sense of being absolutely inferior anons?
I feel like that all the time and despite considering myself completely rational and taking objective look at things I still feel worthless.
I wish I could gut those stupid emotions once and for all and become a brain in a body. They are useless if all they are going to make me is suffer.
>>
The tax men are coming after me. I'm finished
>>
>>27908797
I don't think there is a way to get rid of those feelings. I'd love to do so the same.
>>
>>27908215

Same OP. I just had to pop my anti anxiety meds and psych myself up for 15 minutes before calling jimmy johns delivery.
>>
>>27908484
You posted a simpler and better version of what I wanted to say. I try to be a good guy but I keep disregarding people's feelings and breaking promises. I just can't put in the effort to be a good person and I'm selfish when I wish I wasn't.
>>
>>27908501
We're on the same boat brother.
>>
>>27908215
I can't go a minute without thinking about vidyas
>>
I did a lot of things in my past but now all I do is stay home and think about my fucked up life. Still at least I don't have to hate myself alone. As much.
>>
>>27908215
I'm a slave to the Dunning Kruger Effect.

If I feel good about myself at all, my grades in university begin to plummet. As such, I have to keep an air of skepticism and doubt about my abilities. It sucks desu senpai
>>
File: 1369026992169.jpg (43 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
1369026992169.jpg
43 KB, 500x313
>>27908501
Me too man, except I have an 8 inch dick.
>>
i lose all the friendships i have. i'm too aloof and just incredibly autistic. people get close to me and i just spaz out. i don't even feel the need to love someone or have many friendships anyway, but everyone always says life is meaningless without love. humans are supposed to be social creatures. maybe someone can put my brain in a mechanical robot or something. they don't need friends. they just need batteries and maybe some oil
>>
im a fucking social retard, i have friend of the school now (im 19), but i cant do new friends, i will die alone,
>>
File: 1449325021891.jpg (1 MB, 3230x4161) Image search: [Google]
1449325021891.jpg
1 MB, 3230x4161
I'm a pedophile. Sometimes I hate myself for that, but not usually anymore.
>>
Mainly because I'm skinny.
>>
>>27911909
>I'm a pedophile

I'd be lying if I said I was surprised
>>
File: 1435982894473.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1435982894473.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
I hate myself bc I can't get gf even thought, I'm not fat, retarded,autistic, deformed,etc...
>>
Friendship, love and creativity are the only valuable things in our existence.

I may have the last one I guess.
>>
File: 1455523165978.jpg (115 KB, 485x665) Image search: [Google]
1455523165978.jpg
115 KB, 485x665
>>27913196
W-what do you mean by this, fampai?
>>
I like reprehensible things (go ahead and figure out what that means)

I've caused my family great pain

I'm an abject failure despite having potential

I'm fat and disgusting

I'm lazy and a coward and asleep all day in my room.
>>
>>27913584
Did you get caught with it or something?
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 450x376) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 450x376
I just wasn't made for this earth, anon
>>
File: 1430192748229.gif (276 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1430192748229.gif
276 KB, 500x375
disgusting appearance, grating personality, I'm dumb as fuck, and I'm socially incompetent
>>
because I can't be a cute animu girl
>>
I'm far behind my peers in everything. I have my license but I'm still learning how to drive

Also I can't find a job
>>
>>27908797
theoretically you could try loving harder than anyone else

it's probably the one talent that anyone can reasonably become a master of
>>
Because I'm a loser that will never amount to anything tbqh, but I don't really care anymore.

I really don't care where or what I end up doing at this point. I tried living the normie life. I tried going to uni, and I tried making something at myself there, but it's not going to happen, because I'm not cut out to live in the normie world, so I've reverted back to how I was during my NEET days.

I've stopped answering the calls from my friends. I don't really want to talk to them anymore either.
>>
Why do we feel?
>>
I don't have any real relationships with people outside my family.

Both of my brothers are more successful than me despite being younger.

I lose my temper and am almost always angry for no reason with the only people who care about me.

I can't get a job and or even pass my College Algebra class despite being 25.
>>
File: 1457231657688.jpg (74 KB, 917x1186) Image search: [Google]
1457231657688.jpg
74 KB, 917x1186
I'm the most fucking delusional person in the world
I don't what the fuck is wrong with me
>>
I am lazy and unambitious.

I feel that I have the intellect to achieve something with my life but lack any desire or work ethic. Essentially I am a bit of a waster really.
>>
>>27908215
I had a recurring dream again last night that I'm trying to hit myself in my face but no matter how hard I hit myself I can't hit hard enough
>>
There must be something good in life

I want to feel something good
>>
>>27908215
I hate myself, because I know myself. I know myself too well.
>>
>>27909044
You can order online, you know that right? It's a godsend for people like us.
>>
i'm fucking white trash
if i'm better than a nigger i'm only trivially so, and i'm not so full of myself to imagine I'm better because of skin color
but even if that weren't true I'd probably find a way to hate myself
I'm dripping with contempt, I love hatred, and it's why I can't keep any friends because relatively innocent normies are the only people I can do friendship activities with without wanting to fucking murder them - and no fucking way I'm managing a close, honest bond with those kinds of people
>>
>>27908215
I'm hideous, stupid, worthless, unskilled and can't socialize, sympathize or empathize with people. I have Aspergers. Kill me.
>>
File: 1459174101048.jpg (92 KB, 423x951) Image search: [Google]
1459174101048.jpg
92 KB, 423x951
I hate my persona but I can't change it so I've retreated so far into myself that I've lost myself and now I'm a walking shell if that makes sense. Can't find my way out need to escape
>>
I just wish people would accept me. Im not a snowflake or anything,just your average kv year old wagecuck. Im so fucking disposable,people just tolerate me and i feel like im under a massive amount of pressure to justify my exsistence to people by being useful and a people pleaser,but i just cant not fuck every little thing i do,im really fucking stupid too. I wish i was at least smart like a lot of the robots here,but nope. Doomed to shit physical labor without even a loving gf to come home to because im a stupid ugly fuck.

Anticipating whatever hidden mental illness i have to manifest itself and fuck my shit up even more.

I spend a lot of time wishing i was someone else.
>>
>>27908361
>what is Medicaid
dude do you not know if you're poor you get free health insurance that should cover most of what you need?
>>
>>27914847
feeling is the original meme
>>
>>27908501
>average intelligence for a white person
Add prejudice to that list
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 652x558) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 652x558
I'm a total aspergers spastic fuck with no skills. Even in pre-school I couldn't pass as normal, apparently i'd sit alone in the sandbox or under a table playing with tractors and shit refusing to talk to people. All I've known since I was 10 or 11 is sitting in my room watching anime and playing videogames
>>
I'm on the road on becoming a wizard
>>
>>27908501
Are u describime me?
>>
>>27908215
>tfw I literally can't talk to people
I keep gazing nowhere for a long time without saying nothing
I wasn't like this,why I am getting more autistic?
>>
>>27915241
So he's not all bad
>>
File: 1458485993066.png (361 KB, 580x900) Image search: [Google]
1458485993066.png
361 KB, 580x900
I'm subhuman garbage with no redeeming qualities.

I'm annoying. I've always been annoying, it's just the way I naturally am. When I was smaller, it was because I talked too much, and nagged. In an attempt to rectify this I tried to talk less, and my anxiety made it difficult to interact with others unless absolutely necessary, too. It turns out this is just as annoying but in a different way.

I make life worse for essentially anyone I interact with or I'm even around. My sudden relative silence was one reason my mother attempted suicide. In my attempt to help someone who had confided in me with their problems, I gave them the wrong advice and possibly screwed them over irreparably. I frustrate my teachers in uni because it's difficult to focus in class when you're constantly falling asleep because you're so depressed, so I have to ask them to clarify or re-explain and they've grown quite weary with it. My father's upset with me being a colossal failure with no aspirations and wanting to be a NEET, and I greatly inconvenience him.

I can't stop driving people away. My personality is so repulsive that everyone I have befriended has had enough of me for one reason or another. My friendships didn't so much "peter out" as they did get destroyed.

I'm constantly negative all the time; I can't find much to be positive about, and why get my hopes up when I know it's going to hurt more when I get let down?

I make excuses for my shitty behavior as I'm doing now.

I'm so inept I can't hold a conversation about anything that isn't whining, related to fiction, or sexual in nature. Even if I managed to make friends again--I haven't made any since eighth grade and for good reason--even if my personality didn't scare them off--they'd quickly grow bored of me.

Continued.
>>
File: 1459982728363.jpg (56 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
1459982728363.jpg
56 KB, 500x380
>>27916144
I have no hobbies, interests, or passions, unless you count anime and hentai, which don't qualify or barely do to most people. I'm not going to debate over what's considered a hobby, but you can see the point I'm trying to make. I can't even say "I like X band" because the only music I listen to comes from vidya or anime.

I'm clingy. It's only gotten worse and worse as time as gone on and I haven't been able to stave off loneliness as much. I've ruined potential online friendships because of it.

I've been told I'm an attention whore because I make threads here frequently about how I feel, because I don't have an outlet sometimes. I don't know what to do with myself. I hate the fact that I always wind up doing it, and when I don't the urge is still there. I have some online friends that will listen to me, but neither of them are online before noon. I realize how this sounds, since I, for the moment am able to retain some online friends.

I have no talents or skills. I've tried so many things over the years, and I have stuck with them. Writing especially; yet I've never gotten much better. I've read books on how to improve, I've practiced, I've read books period, this is just one example.

I'm selfish, self centered, make things worse for everyone around me. I'm not being punished for it adequately. I want to have the shit beaten out of me and I used to (more frequently) self harm in ways that wouldn't leave marks because I wasn't doing it for attention but I feel I deserve to be punished. It makes me sick to my stomach that such a piece of fucking shit like myself is allowed to exist.

I want to die so fucking badly. I've finally figured out how I'm going to kill myself and it's calming. I can't see myself alive in a few years and knowing that I could do it as soon as the next few months is so comforting.
>>
>>27908215
these are some of the reason i hate myself
>short(extremly)
>not smart
>shitskin
>undesirable race
>immigrant to another country(legal immigrant)
>always anxious
>>
I am lazy. All my passions subside to this basic flaw. I literally am the scum of the earth simply because I'd rather watch a show than work on something because of the effort involved. I'm 28 years old and this trait has crippled me. And the worst part is, I know it but am too lazy to change. Fucking pathetic. I hate myself.
>>
i have seizures my slowness
>>
I am a female with terrible back acne and a ugly roastie vagina. Just kill me. I'll never take my clothes off in front of a male ever.

I do wash my sheets often.
>>
File: 1457280986382.jpg (24 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1457280986382.jpg
24 KB, 480x480
>NEET
>Have been told to my face that I was very ugly
>Too autistic to get a job, can't even get a call back.
>S H I T at every hobby I try even with practice.
>Sperg out in any social situation.

I am fucking praying for the day I'm going through an intersection and some vehicle runs a redlight and hits me at 70MPH so I finally leave this place for good.
>>
>>27908215
I have a gastrointestinal illness. I don't know what it is yet. It's fucking my life up. I have fantasized a lot about cutting my belly off with a knife and pulling the intestines outside and die
>>
Because I have millions of flaws, in every aspect of life, health, mental, social, etc
>>
I am not perfect.
>>
I hate the fact that I am too self-aware to enjoy anything. I hate the fact that I'm aware of that and unwilling to change. I hate the fact that I contemplate all of this like it somehow makes me better than others. I hate the fact that I have to hate myself recursively to try to be infallible. I really hate that I'm writing this and am going to post it on an anonymous message board where nobody will reply or care.
>>
Even people on /r9k/ think that I'm a loser.
>>
>>27917798
Most people on /r9k/ are normalfags furious at the fact that some people hold non-progressive views.
>>
>>27908501
>>average intelligence for a white person
Be thankful you are average, I'm really thick in most useful subjects yet people think I'm some kind of genius because I'm good at a couple other things.
>>
>>27908215
I'm fat and disgusting and when I lose weight I'll just be more disgusting because I'll have a tonne of saggy skin that will never go away.

I'm also a lazy piece of shit, I should be working on a million other things right now but I'm posting here complaining about myself instead.
>>
File: 1455426946067.png (54 KB, 657x788) Image search: [Google]
1455426946067.png
54 KB, 657x788
i have wasted everything i was ever given in life and now i have no future
>>
I have no social skills outside of working, the job is shitty, I'm ugly, have no higher education, my hobbies are nothing but remainders of wasted potential, I'm 24 and still can't afford to leave my parent's house. I haven't spoken to any of my friends in over two years and whenever I'm with family I turn into a bitter killjoy, even when they're attempting to do a nice activity with me. I think I need to see a therapist soon.
>>
The last time I saw my father, he told me he felt like a failure for not being able to raise me right.
>>
>>27916302
What would it take for you to start feeling good about yourself?
>>
>>27908215
I'm boring to other people, no one wants to have a good conversation with me, especially girls.

For some reason, I get really tense and start panicking when I talk to others. And all I spit out is boring stuff that no one cares about.
>>
>>27908215
I'm a cunt. I feel like everyone in this world is against me and are trying to hold me back.
>>
Nothings really wrong with me yet I still do nothing and feel sorry about myself.
>>
I think too much.

When I get slightly drunk or am pretty tired I dominate any social interaction. I come home from school most days feeling great; I don't understand how to keep up with friend relationships. I don't text or snapchat anyone.

I tan outside everyday and am anal about keeping my diet and workout routine in order. I get plenty of attention from girls at school, but I don't have any friends to invite me out on the weekends.

I know life will improve when I go to college, but I still feel like I'm missing out on experiences that any average, future wage slave has as a given.
>>
>>27918267
Man I'm in exactly the same boat. I've always kind of thought of myself as the Count of Monte Christo. I'm stuck with these boring uneventful years, so I might as well use the time productively until I can get somewhere where I can have fun.

The whole "missing out of experiences" thing makes me sad too. But there's plenty of years left to make up for it. I wonder sometimes how ex-prisoners must feel about their wasted time.
>>
>>27918328
I relate to the whole revenge through success aspect of the Count of Monte Christo.

I rationalize the "missing out on experiences" by realizing that by putting in work now, my future experiences will be miles better than any of my peers.

Don't you feel like it's kind of like seeing the cake but not being able to eat it? I know I have good enough aesthetics and game to be successful in the high school party scene; I just don't have the relationships and it's too late to create them.
Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.