[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you rather: be 'good friends' with a super smart
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 6
File: $_57.jpg (430 KB, 853x1280) Image search: [Google]
$_57.jpg
430 KB, 853x1280
Would you rather: be 'good friends' with a super smart and funny gorgeous girl but she has a BF and she'd be your only friend OR have no friends at all and be a lonely sad little man but atleast you're not 'le friend zoned'.

Thoughts?
>>
I rather be alone.
>>
>>27896696
I would choose to be alone because I am not some emotional tampon betacuck. Or I will just drug and rape that bitch anally without lube then when I am ready to bust my nut put my throbbing cock in her pussy and give her my seed and eventually my children as a constant reminder of what I have done to her then leave the country.
>>
>>27896987
i suppose this is a valid option too
>>
I have a super smart funny gorgeous girl but has BF as my best friend
I accept the fact that she only wants to be friends
I gave up hope of being with her long ago and treat her like any other friend, or my sister
it's nice to have a really good friend that you can depend on for anything
it's not for everyone most guys can't handle it
we've been friends for 10 years now
she's tried hooking me up with her friends but I didn't like them
>>
File: 5435.jpg (437 KB, 1280x1263) Image search: [Google]
5435.jpg
437 KB, 1280x1263
>>27896696
I pick the first one, but still sort of feels bad. You'll be nothing more but an emotional tampon.
>>
Lol so many desperate insecure losers out there. This is why nobody likes y'all.
>>
>>27896696
first one
then fuck her friends or use her as a pussy magnet
Plus she's funny, so I'll enjoy myself

I would probably catch feelings and let her know how I feel until she cuts me out of her life
>>
>>27897157
Kill yourself you are a failure. Women are useless friends its men for companionship women for fucking. Men have honor and will stick by you but women don't give a fuck about your feelings. She will use you as an emotional tampon "Chad is such an asshole" then she will go home and fuck him. Men like you are pathetic you would settle to be friends with someone you have feelings for you are a genetic disaster.
Wait a few more years she will have a family with a Chad and she will have less and less time for you until you don't see each other at all. She will have an alpha husband and Chad and Stacy kids while you rot away alone and unloved.
>>
>>27897196

yeah true.

but if you're taller and sexier and have a better job and all that shit, maybe she'll begin to like you more and find you as the more suitable male

thats a pipe dream though eh.
>>
>>27896696
The latter since nothing would change
>>
Alone
I don't need friends like that
To me, friends are meaningful and I don't want to have them just because I'm supposed to
>>
>>27896696

The latter, she'll only be a "friend" when she wants something.
>>
The second obviously
>>
Good friends.
Maybe she can introduce me to her female friends and other male friends.
Don't be such pessimistic pussies /r9k/.
>>
>>27897369
I don't really want friends or a gf though

I don't know why
>>
>>27897369
>Wants to get friendzoned
>Calls us pussies
>>
>>27897270
>but if you're taller and sexier and have a better job and all that shit, maybe she'll begin to like you more and find you as the more suitable male

I highly fucking doubt it, woman are picky when it comes to a mate unlike most men. She would have picked carefully and i highly doubt someone who is nothing more but a tampon will suddenly make her like you.

Being lonely is already a red-flag, they'd consider us nothing more but a pity friend.
>>
I had the former, she turned psycho and now I'm the latter. Honestly, I'm happier now because she was very emotionally parasitic and that did not help my own issues.
>>
>>27897477
>and that did not help my own issues.

she's a woman, what did you think? They only want give give give.
>>
I already have a sister for female companionship, why the fuck would I want ANOTHER annoying woman around when she won't even let me put my dick in her?
>>
>>27897268
kek
you don't understand the dynamic of a close friendship of 10 years
if shes comes to me with chad bullshit I tell her to fuck off with that bullshit
it's like a friendship with a guy, except she's a girl
I don't treat her any different
It truly does not bother me that she is fucking her boyfriend in the same way it doesnt bother me that my friend fucks his girlfriend
she would do anything for me and I would do anything for her because she's my best friend
>>
I would rather try my options with fucking her, implant a seed, improve myself in every way possible and then move on
>>
I couldn't accept the idea. The price to be around me and my brilliance is fucking. If she can't do it she can fuck off. Girls will always try and make you their friend, especially guys who play by the rules and aren't pushy. Why should you be punished with celibacy for being sane and civil? Give her three dates, or times you spend alone together, if she doesn't put out by then, let her go, if she comes back, fuck her the fourth time, no excuses.
>>
>>27897488
>believing this "all women are shit" meme
You've been hurt bad haven't you?
>>
>>27897582

>Brilliancy
>posts on r9k

Getting too ahead of yourself you red nose autist clown
>>
File: 1459042980447.jpg (173 KB, 847x650) Image search: [Google]
1459042980447.jpg
173 KB, 847x650
I'll stay alone, only thing that would make being the emotional tampon worth it is if she hooked you up with her friends, but the only girls that will take an attractive friends orbiter will have 100 pounds on him minimum. Nothing good about being a eunuch but still having your nuts.
>>
File: Fag.png (629 KB, 559x478) Image search: [Google]
Fag.png
629 KB, 559x478
>>27897564
You have love her yet you accept that you are inferior and don't deserve her so you hang out with her while chads cum is leaking out her pussy. You are what a lot of boys today are becoming sissies and it is pathetic. Is this you?
>It truly does not bother me that she is fucking her boyfriend in the same way it doesnt bother me that my friend fucks his girlfriend
Except for the fact that you love her you betacuck.
>she would do anything for me
RIIGHT thats why she won't even consider you a potential mate. The only reason why she doesn't want to fuck you is because she sees you as ugly and unworthy if you were more attractive you would have been her boyfriend a long time ago. You are a genetic deadend and I say good riddance your beta genes should not be spread.
>>
>>27897619
I think a lot of r9k guys sell themselves short. You guys are all fucking amazing, probably much more so than a pathetic and boring 'pretty' girl. Don't give your time away for nothing. Start acting like the shit because you are.
>>
>>27897734
anon, you are missing the point, I am not in love with her
I do not pine for her
i didnt think you guys would understand
I just wanted to say that it's nice to have a true friend who is a girl
>>
>>27897917
>true friend who is a girl
>true friend

kek
>>
I would choose to be alone because I would rather have my pride than lower myself to the level of an emotional slave to a woman who doesn't share my feelings. Stop trying to justify orbiting, you fucking loser.
>>
File: 1444771396141.jpg (71 KB, 528x528) Image search: [Google]
1444771396141.jpg
71 KB, 528x528
>>27897917
>I have a super smart funny gorgeous girl but has BF as my best friend
>I gave up hope of being with her long ago
You make her sound perfect who wouldn't love a smart funny beautiful girl? You obviously wanted to be with her you even said it in your first post but you accepted she would never get with an ugly beta like you so you let her use you as an emotion tampon while she is getting fucked by a superior male. The are the very definition of a BETA MALE. But guys like us just cant understand your complex relationship right anon.
>>
>>27897977

OP here, not trying to justify it. I was simply seeing which side you guys would pick.
>>
I know a lot more alpha/normal/chad men than myself who are just friends with attractive women.
I think /r9k/ thinks you need to be their tampon
>>
>>27898136
Its ok to be friends with attractive women when you are getting pussy from other attractive women regularly. The problem is betas like >>27897157
spending TEN YEARS with one girl while single and just hoping one day she will love him guys like this are completely pathetic.
>>
>>27896696

I'm not social enough to maintain any kind of relationship to be absolutely frank with you
>>
>>27898136
>>27898188

I agree. If you're 6ft 2 fucking 220lbs 10% bodyfat and gettin pussy on the regular, and you're good friends with a really attractive girl, are you still an 'orbiter'?

Probably not.
>>
>>27898086
It's not complex at all, it's just a friendship
I used to have feelings for her 10 years ago but I don't anymore
I feel like we were differnt people back then, we've both changed as people but remained friends
I view her almost as a sister, she actually reminds me a lot of my actual sister
>>
>>27898311
Whatever makes you feel better sad pathetic betacuck I bet if she told you she loved you you would get engaged the same day.
>>
>>27898353
nothing you are saying bothers me in the slightest

the fact is that I do not want a relationship with her and I like having her as a friend because she is a good person

i am not an orbiter, I dont ever buy her anything, we always split a restaurant bill
sometimes she drives sometimes I do it depends on whichever is more convenient
I dont bend over backwards for her but I'll help her out if she really needs it, just like I would any other friend
I dont kiss her ass and sugar coat things I will tell her if I think the person she is seeing is a douchebag or if he's good for her
despite having a boyfriend she still makes time to hang out with me
I actually like her boyfriend because he is also a good person
>>
>>27898604
>I actually like her boyfriend because he is also a good person
>I like to be the emotional tampon where she can spill her stupid emotions before she comes home and gets fucked by Chad white I jack off in the closet.
>>
>>27896696
The latter. I'd rather not be someone's emotional release everyone her Chad bf argues with her. Anyone who chooses the first option is either a fag or a cuck
>>
>>27898634
again, she doesnt treat me like an emotional tampon
she knows that I don't want to hear that shit so she doesn't come to me with it
listen, I know it's hard to believe that we really are platonic friends but it's true
>>
>>27896696
>be 'good friends' with a super smart and funny gorgeous girl but she has a BF and she'd be your only friend
>tfw I'm actually in this position
>>
>ITT: losers develop feelings for every girl they meet
>>
>>27898805
do you want to be in a relationship with her?
>>
>>27898816

>girl talks to me one time for the first time ever
>instantly fall in love with her and want to be with her for the rest of my life
>>
>>27898792
But she is beautiful and smart and funny and you want to be with her yet you are ok with her fucking Chad you actually like him LOL you are such a fucking cuck. Don't deny you wouldn't go out with her if she gave you the opportunity. Thats always the question you avoid because you know you have feelings for her. You are not arguing with me right now you are arguing with your own feelings you are in denial and refuse to admit it.
>>
>>27898817
>want to
I don't even know what I want. She has a really flirty personality with a lot of people, which drives me nuts sometimes because it's waving in my face what I can't have, but at the same time it's kind of nice just actually having a normal friend for the first time in a long time.
>>
>>27898865
well, if you do have any feelings for her I would say do not get too close to her
the way out of the friend zone is to no longer even be friends
having a female friend as a guy takes a certain understanding and maturity level.
>>
>>27898920
I'm tired of having no friends. I'm tired of going entire weeks without saying a word to anyone other than my parents. I'm tired of not having anyone to share anything with other than other anonymous losers on a Taiwanese pictograph forum. Call me a cuck if you want but I'll take it over going back to the way things were.
>>
>>27898849
I do not want to be with her, as I keep saying
what really made me truly realize that I didn't have romantic feelings for her was when I started talking to another girl
that didnt go anywhere but it made me realize I just wanted a girlfriend and it didnt really matter which beautiful smart funny girl it was
but it also made me realize that my friend was a good friend and a good friend, a truly good friend, is hard to find and I didn't want to lose that
I suspect that as time goes on, if I ever get a girlfriend then I will slowly drift apart from my friend because thats kind of what happens in life with friends in general regardless of gender
but I guarantee you I will invite her to my wedding and I will gladly go to hers
>>
>>27898981
I know it's nice to have someone to talk to but if the thought of her being with someone else really bothers you then you are setting yourself up for pain
if you can accept the friendship being just a friendship and nothing more than thats ok
>>
>>27897239
>fuck her friends or use her as a pussy magnet

This is the correct answer.
>>
>>27899002
>I will invite her to my wedding
Nice wishful thinking betacuck.
>>
>>27896696
Girls come and leave, friends stay with you.
>>
Does it even count as being friend zoned if both parties are okay with the situation?
>>
>>27899671
not according this board apparently
>>
alone. i've dealt with being alone for so long it's not even painful any more.
>>
>>27896696

This isn't a hypothetical question.
>>
>>27896696
So wait, I can't have more than one friend?
>>
>>27896696
The latter, definitely. Putting yourself through the pain isn't worth it
>>
>>27899703
same, I kinda like it
If for some reason someone wants to hang out I try to make up an excuse as to why I can't
and if I have something upcoming I am anxious until its over
I hate having plans on the horizon
for example my cousin is having a baby shower in may and I can't wait for it to be over so I don't have to stress over it anymore
also, I thought baby showers were for broads only?
>>
depends on the relationship really
if she's using me as an emotional tampon and only talks to me when she has some bullshit to whine about or when she's bored then fuck that

if it's the opposite case where I do it, then it's okay
>>
>>27896696
there is literally no upside to either of these choices
>>
I think good friends is fine.
I say this because my cousin, who I never loved obviously but to use as an example, is a pretty good friend to me.
but I know how she treats all her bf's (not good), me and her never argue, but 50% of the time she's in a feud with her current bf. and she always wants to play video games or something.

now let's say she wasnt my cousin - I think I would rather stay friends.

there is some truths to the "sometimes its better to stay friends" meme but I think it's rare.
>>
I have the first option already.

She's probably my only real friend.

I genuinely don't have feelings for her.

>falling for the friendzone meme

You only do it to yourself lmao
>>
>>27896696
>Would you rather be pitied by one person who has it all or be alone

be alone. who would want to humiliate themselves like that?
>>
My best friends a girl like that, but she's like a sister to me and I'm not attracted to her. She does set me up with some of her friends though desu
>>
>>27896696
2nd option is not so sad and lonely as you would think.

If I had any ounce of confidence unlike now I'd go for first option and hang out with her and quite possibly finding someone in that circle of friends to get more personal.
>>
Would you rather: have a 'broken car' with a super powerful and expensive engines but the car is permanently broken beyond repair and you can only sit in the car, not drive it OR have no broken automotive at all and be a guy without a broken car atleast you're not 'le broken car zoned'.

Thoughts?

also females and males CANNOT be friends. its just not possible
>>
>>27896696
>super smart and funny gorgeous girl

There's no such thing.
>>
neither of those situations are desirable. so op would you rather eat shit or drink diarrhea?
>>
>>27896696
I am a lonely sad little man, but I am my own man.
>>
File: a sjw is correct for once.jpg (119 KB, 550x711) Image search: [Google]
a sjw is correct for once.jpg
119 KB, 550x711
im just going to drop this little gem of a thread here, and skadaddle my way to random youtube videos about life being a simulation

>>27893618

>>27893618
>>
>>27901852
But he only got with whores and dogs.
>>
be beta bitch and at least I can have her to tell me I can go for halloween as her gay friend, since I'm basically halfway there already. At least I will know that I have a lot of work to do on myself. Plus practice in conversation and eye contact for the future if I ever become a real man.
>>
>>27902796
What I'm saying is the humiliation of being casually told I could easily be her gay friend would be more motivating than being in total robot isolation. Yes it has happened to a girl I was orbiting who was dating my chad friend from back in college.
>>
happened (to me) with*
>>
>>27896696
Lonely sad little man. Anything else seriously fucks with my image tbqh.
>>
>friends with a woman who's sexually attractive to you
Is this a normie meme? How is that even possible? An attractive woman who says that she 'just wants to be friends' basically says that you're an inferior male in her eyes. What kind of proudless cuck would stand to be friends with her after that?
>>
>>27896696
Honestly I'd probably just have no friends then.
What the fuck would be the point of just being a kuk to some other guy when the girl has desirable qualities.
>>
>>27896696
At first I thought first one, because having one friend, especially a high value friend, is better than having no friend. She could also probably set you up with other girls.
But then you have to take into account that you'd probably end up falling in love with her, doing something pervy, and getting your ass kicked by her undoubtedly alpha BF.
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.