[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is having a NEET gf nice?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43
File: 1457076114020.png (240 KB, 701x454) Image search: [Google]
1457076114020.png
240 KB, 701x454
Is having a NEET gf nice?
>>
>>27855036
I had one, we used her son's father money to go out and stuff
>>
eggman seems to think so
>>
File: 1387534803405.jpg (36 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1387534803405.jpg
36 KB, 600x450
>>27855090
>her son's father
>>
>>27855036
What do you think a NEET girl would do with her time
probably drugs
how do you think she would pay for that
probably not with money, you know what i mean
dont sound very nice desu senpai
>>
>>27855036
just because a woman is a neet doesnt mean she's a weeb neckbeard. lots of normalfag women are neets because they got some dude paying for all their shit.
>>
>>27855036
Looking for NEET gf, I'm 8/10, have a car, house, loads of money, also I'm only 20. I can't into talking to people so you'll have to do all the talking
>>
I am a NEET girl. I am beyond pathetic. I cannot imagine anyone would enjoy having me as their gf.
>>
>>27855502
You willing to put out for sex and be a stay-at-home wife? That's all I require, don't cheat on me and have sex with me whenever I want and you can NEET as much as you want while I bring home the money.
>>
>>27855502
Geez. What's so pathetic about you? Why are you making me nervous?
>>
>NEET girl
>pathetic and lazy so want to be a housewife
>too autistic to talk to guys
>tfw will die alone
>>
File: ss+(2015-06-21+at+01.36.22).jpg (85 KB, 771x568) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-06-21+at+01.36.22).jpg
85 KB, 771x568
>>27855502
>I am a NEET girl. I am beyond pathetic.
>>
>tfw no housewife to do my housework
JUST
not that I could afford another person anyway
>>
>>27855578
If you're not fat and have decent hygiene, something can be arranged.
>>
>>27855502

I'm not NEET but I am hikki (work but never leave house).

I have the problem where my bf hates me staying at home and wants me to leave the house and work while he stays at home instead.

Honestly wish I could be NEET and never work again.
>>
A NEET girl is the ideal woman to marry. Virgin, stay at home mother, will prepare you dinner.

I just want someone to come home to and spend some time together. I mean shit, you could even have your own room where we cool off from each other because we're too autistic to stand each others company for too long.

If you're NEET and a virgin, you're doing every thing right. You just need to find a guy that you would be willing to marry and stay with him.
>>
>>27855036
It depends. Usually a girl with that much free time will cause trouble. It stands to reason that quality girls would have a job. Exceptions do exist.
>>
File: 1458926181112.png (71 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
1458926181112.png
71 KB, 321x322
I've been talking to a NEET qt over Skype. I would like it a great deal if she eventually became my NEETfu, so that's been a reason to wake up with a bounce in my step.

she says she actually like my accent too.
>>
I know a pretty good looking neet girl, virgin, failed out of college and has some pretty serious anxiety issues.

Problem is she's asexual and the thought of touching people makes her break out in pimples/hives. What's the point of marrying a pure virgin if you don't get to stick your dick into it?
>>
I was with one for three months.

Simply being around her depressed me so badly I contemplated suicide a few times.

Something about them isn't normal, and we resented each other after a while; I hated how lazy she was, and she hated that I would call her out on it. Not even the fact she was a NEET; the fact she did nothing all day and couldn't even keep her fucking bedroom free of cat piss, or wash any fucking clothes.

She never paid for anything, ever. That became an issue.
>>
>>27855637
>Problem is she's asexual and the thought of touching people makes her break out in pimples/hives
Just like my Chinese cartoons. Are you sure that's a real thing?
>>
>>27855618

A lot of stay at home mothers basically never leave the house except for groceries if they work online like I do. There's your ideal woman. Has enough work ethic to keep a small job but is conscious enough to value children and watch them all day and tend to the home. That's pretty much what I want to do but my bf is a manchild and wants me to support him while he "watches the kids". I want to drop him but I love him other than that. I feel like he's perfect for me in every other regard.
>>
>tfw would totally support loving perfect neet gf at my job while she relaxes all day as long as we love each other more than anything
>>
>>27855656

It's true, one time I patted her on the shoulder, through clothing, and she screamed like she was getting raped. Later on in the day she got these big red rashes on her arms.

I don't know if it was just a coincidence or not, never had the balls to bring it up.
>>
>>27855594
I'm not fat and I have pretty great hygiene (germaphobic and shit).
>>
>>27855683
Sounds like she was molested as a kid. Not worth the drama, get another girl
>>
>>27855679

Every man wants to have a stay at home wife that he provides for and comes home to for love.

But the problem is that most women nowadays refuse to stay home or even have kids, and are way more susceptible to cheating and divorcing you.
>>
>>27855692

Probably. I would marry and support her neet tendencies if she let me fuck her once a day, though.

Also, she gets along well with both her parents. I don't think her dad molested her, he seems like a good guy, although understandably exasperated with his only child's weirdness.
>>
>>27855715

I just can't agree with this. There are men are closer to manchildren and want women to support them. Coincidentally most of them were raised by single mothers so we basically become their replacement mother instead of a partner.

I find that quite a bit more insulting than women wanting to be independent (even though I also agree women should stay at home).
>>
>>27855637
I break out in hives too at the thought of actually going on a date or meeting someone in person. I dunno why. I just get really anxious. I guess I will just stay in my room where it is safe.
>>
File: wood.jpg (89 KB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
wood.jpg
89 KB, 500x370
>>27855640
Heheh.
I knew a girl that was a NEET.
Room was pretty messy, bowl with old food molded over. Pretty though you'd think you'd be able to listen to your brain saying that's not a good idea.
>>
>>27855715
I can't say whether or not all people would go for that but I would love a home maker NEETfu. I could have the worst day and she would help me feel better. If I had days off we could do whatever, even if it was just laying in bed together.

It's the simple things. Too many people forget that.
>>
>>27855756

Well those are abnormal nu-males. I would feel ashamed if my wife had to work to support me, and especially if there was kids involved. The thought of my wife having to work to provide money for food and to pay the bills is extremely distasteful to me.
>>
>>27855540
Sorry to make you so uncomfortable. I have that effect on people.
>>
>>27855809

It's never as bad as people say.
>>
>>27855809
You don't know why, though. It's for a specific reason. Not something that would happen to others.
>>
>>27855640
>being with someone made me suicidal
Anon I don't think that's normal. She's clearly a special case. I think you're being hyperbolic though.
>>
>>27855036

NO. It's not. I have one been together about 4 years. I love her so much but it's real difficult. She got a job today though!
>>
>>27855782

It's not even that. I would suffer and go to work for long hours so she can live an easier life. Because I love her and her me. I've yet to meet a woman in real life that would accept that arrangement though. And everyone doesn't want kids.
>>
>>27855766

No way to ask this without being creepy, but were you molested like anon above said was probably the case?

All joking about sex aside, I do really like this neet girl, but no sex ever is a pretty big deal breaker. I get along great with her family and both her parents pointedly joke that I should marry and take her off their hands as a solid favor.
>>
File: 1445461615871.png (276 KB, 424x412) Image search: [Google]
1445461615871.png
276 KB, 424x412
>>27855036
If having NEET friends is any indication. NO
>>
>>27855855

Instead of asking strangers, tell her what you told us and ask her about it. You gotta talk it out and find out what's going on.
>>
Most neet girls have multiple beta orbiters at once
The chances of getting an irl neet gf are low
LDR neet gf would just be asking to make yourself a cuck
>>
>>27855855
I was never molested. I think you can slowly get her used to the idea of physical contact. It would take time and patience and different approaches to find what works. If she is worth that effort then you should try! I hope you and your NEET lady can have a great future together.
>>
File: 1459284593794.jpg (54 KB, 488x254) Image search: [Google]
1459284593794.jpg
54 KB, 488x254
>>27855849
That's true. I'm not sure on kids, myself, though I'd love to be with someone who would be into the idea later on.

I plan on eventually getting into a good position of my field of choice. Once I got that and could live comfortably, I'd be happy to have someone with me. Of course I'm also a huge perv so chances are it'd be an abnormal relationship with a lot of bdsm/sexual undertones and fun.
>>
>>27855356
That's what I do, and my bf doesn't mind cause I clean and fix him lunch. We both smoke weed so I just take from his stash, whenever I do have a 20 or something to spare I throw in for food or a bag.

I've been looking for a job but got one interview so far and didn't do good apparently so I just gotta keep trying, live the dream while I still can.
>>
>>27855715
Women don't realize this. On /adv/ we were discussing how important a degree is for a woman. This girl hadn't finished high-school for 'personal reasons'. Eventually we ended up talking about how a hypothetically well off guy would look at it.
Basically she didn't understand the idea that a perfect gf (looks, personality, smarts, just not academic or career) would be unbeatable for a guy that can support that without overworking.
It's kinda bizarre to me how she didn't get that. I had to tell her that a well off guy can spend on a lot of things but you can't buy great people. If he has a great gf why would he spend on anything other than family and family activities? Her career doesn't matter because there's enough money. He could spend it on stuff like a pretty car and a fancy mansion but to what end? Impressing lesser women?
They don't seem to get the housewife thing.
It should make sense for a breadwinner woman to feel the same with a man she loves but you know how that goes.
>>
>>27855885
>>27855910

Thanks for the advice, probably just gonna continue as is for now.

Strange to say, but because she's so fucked up and only leaves her room twice a week at the most I feel absolutely no competition-based pressure. I can just talk to her normally about stupid shit without worrying about whether her opinion of me is going up or down.
>>
>>27855950

It doesn't work that way though. A woman that's the breadwinner eventually ends up bitter with her man and will inevitably end up cheating on him and leaving him. Especially if the guy is a NEET stay at home.
>>
>>27855975
She probably really values having you in her life. I know that I would if there were someone who was there for me the way you are there for her.
>>
>>27855995
Sad but true. Most women in higher paying jobs are single by majority. You may have a woman or two who are godsends and want to own her eventual hubbie, but most don't date down.

Women don't date down. That's the entire moral of this.
>>
>>27855995
Yeah.
That Stefan Molyneux guy is apparently a say at home dad. But they share political beliefs so it's technically like working.
Also he refers to her as a unicorn when generalizing about dating.
>>
>>27855995
I would have no problem with supporting my bf if I was able to do so.
But I would never be able to support anyone financially, not even myself.
>>
File: 1459453391278.png (110 KB, 469x361) Image search: [Google]
1459453391278.png
110 KB, 469x361
I will never have a partner. I want to believe it was my single mother fault, but deep down i was always destined to be a loser neet.
>>
>>27855936
>clean, cook
I'd be fine with a NEET girl that does at least that much. Extra money is nice but it's not that important, or at least I'm well off enough that it wouldn't be important.
The only type I'd have a problem with is the 100% lazy type unwilling to do even the most basic things.
>>
>>27856036
He makes that point a lot. What I don't care for is that while he goes on and on about how he just happened to luck out...nearly anyone can find the same happiness. I appreciate the positivity but he knows what he's saying is kind of a load.
>>
>>27856063
Are you a girl? I'll be your partner.
>>
File: 543546.jpg (61 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
543546.jpg
61 KB, 400x600
>>27855603
>I am hikki
>I work
Pick one.
>>
>>27856093
No im male.
I wouldn't bring your hopes up on an anonymous image board.
>>
>>27855792

I wouldn't say abnormal, there are tons of single mothers raising boys into these manchildren. It seems more prevalent and I see a lot of women my age going for Chads because of this. It's not because a man is a virgin or any typical bullshit that people spout on here that make women ride the cock carousel. It's the betas who basically want their woman to support them or treats her like an infallible goddess.

One thing I like about my bf is he doesn't sugar coat anything when he talks to me. Too many men are too soft on women. Be firm, but not abusive.

Reading r9k makes me realize how whiny people on here are and then they wonder why no woman wants to deal with their bullshit. We don't want to control men, we want YOU CONTROLLING US.

I don't care if a feminist gets triggered, this is the absolute truth.
>>
>>27856021

Hey thanks, it's sort of hard to tell because she's so freaking salty all the time.

I don't think I want her to change though, the bitterness is pretty endearing once I got used to it.
>>
>tfw no great career that permits me to impress some loser r9k girl that I can fly over to my mansion and love her dearly
I just don't want betrayal. Also doubt she'd accept a prenup. That's one hell of a vulnerable position to be in. But how else could I feel safe you know?
>>
>>27856127
I'd say most people here realize that much, it's just that many of them can't really act on it because autism
>>
>>27856063

If you're a guy, you're fine. A man's value only goes up with age. 45 year old guys regularly form relationships with 20 year old girls.

If you're a girl, you gotta find a guy asap. You're value only decreases with age and once you reach past 35, you are on the bottom of the totem pole.

If you're a hopeless loser autistic NEET, you're best chance is to meet other loser autist NEETs from 4chan. They'd understand and accept you. I don't understand why this isn't more of a thing. I mean, if part of this board is lonely virgin male NEETs and part of this board is lonely virgin female NEETs, then it's only logical that you should try to form relationships with each other.
>>
>>27856147
A great career scares off the ultra-sensitive anxiety ridden women that browse this board
>>
>>27856127
Wish I could someone verify this view as being authentically from a woman. Given how in line it's with the malebots here.
sorry to ask
>>
>>27856156
>I don't understand why this isn't more of a thing. I mean, if part of this board is lonely virgin male NEETs and part of this board is lonely virgin female NEETs, then it's only logical that you should try to form relationships with each other.

This confuses me to no end. You would think so but everyone seems so damn bitter. You don't even know who's just following the meme or who is genuinely just that bent out of shape over the other gender.
>>
>>27856119

Hikki means never leaving the house. NEET is not in work, employment, school but it does mean you leave the house sometimes.
But even hikkis may leave the house for basic essentials like food but that's it.

Did you not watch Welcome to the NHK?
>>
>>27856165
So I'll just tell them not to worry? I don't get why that should scare anyone.
Does being handsome also scare them off?
>>
File: 1451992120236.png (545 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1451992120236.png
545 KB, 800x600
>>27856156
I'd love to meet one of these people believe me i would.
However i believe that Chad would see an opportunity to use 4chan to meet insecure girls to fuck.

If i cant seduce or find a common bond with another woman i don't see how it would be much different on 4chan.

>>27856184
Alot of people seem to move on from 4chan. Hell most people ive seen in real life who happen to browse 4chan are annoying fucks who go to slash beee and boast about some shit rekt thread.
>>
File: 1401789323445s.jpg (26 KB, 500x343) Image search: [Google]
1401789323445s.jpg
26 KB, 500x343
Honestly if you're a skinny girl in Australia you can be my NEET gf. I will let you sponge off of me, not that I earn much. I just want a loyal gf who will give me affection. That's all.
>>
File: 1452218253264.jpg (42 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
1452218253264.jpg
42 KB, 600x480
>>27856207
Im Australian as well senpai. And i know that your ideal woman is probably fucking chad or on the dole.
>>
>>27856200
Apparently. They have a tendency to think that you are too good for them and will leave them for Stacy.
>>
>>27855690
>germaphobic

That's kind of the other extreme. Does that mean you're also afraid of physical contact, kissing, sex, anything intimate?
>>
>>27856205

Chad wouldn't go through the effort for a 5/10 autist woman. The difference is that there is literally no cost or downside for failing.

Say you exchange emails and skype with one another. If it ends up being terrible, then you just never contact one another again. Nobody but you two would know. There is literally no downside to it and endless upsides that could lead to lifelong marriage and happiness.
>>
>>27856221
Oh I'm aware. The dole is too easy to scam, hell you can get on disability (fucking $800 a fortnight what a fucking joke) for """""bipolar""""" or just plain old depression as a female so easily. I have known quite a few who I used to be friends with.
>>
>>27856184

I am female but I don't care about posting proof. I already know I'm not too feminine and think in a more masculine way. I had to say my piece because I myself am a victim of a single mother and I saw how she would string boyfriends along and my brother is a huge manchild because of it as well. That's why I am so pissed off. My mom ruined his life even more than mine because he can't talk to any woman.
>>
>>27856184
>bent out of shape about gender
Practically nobody. It's like the racism on /pol/ (for the most part), there's a few who actually have issues with race. But most just look at stats and conclude that black people are 'worse'. Doesn't mean that every black person is worse. Just means that's the general problem.

/r9k/ does the exact same thing. You never find them point at yahoo's ceo (can't remember her name) and be upset that she's a woman or some shit.

Just look at how they're all begging for contacts. Would a racist constantly seek out to talk to black people? There's also the negative response to fembot posting because the chances they're not female is perceptively rather high because pretty much anyone has posed as one because it's such easy (you)'s.
>>
>>27856205
I'm still here and I'm not too bad. That said if I follow >27856190's logic, I'm a hikki because I only leave my place for food, laundry or work. And since I work nights I'm all on my own.

I do hope more people here genuinely click more often though. The few people I've talked to at length here have been comfy if they didn't spout memes.
>>
>>27856240
If people are encouraged to reveal that they are female i could only imagine endless troves of trolls and attention whores. Think about it, if /r9k/ started to ditch some of its sexist attitudes we would become no better than a dating website where the focus of attention is on mediocre women who will only accept the 30%.

My argument is most likely flawed and i know this if anything i would encourage criticism for further discussion.
>>
>>27856257
>I already know I'm not too feminine and think in a more masculine way.
This is usually considered a plus
>>
>>27855036
i have a NEET wife who has too much energy all the time and ends up making problems out of random shit. when she worked she would never go out of her way to start arguments or whine, she would use her free time to have fun or help someone out. she's even gotten lazier about cooking even though thats her one big role.
>>
File: 1455388351545.png (415 KB, 654x702) Image search: [Google]
1455388351545.png
415 KB, 654x702
>>27856257
Email me plz, you can be masculine with me any day qt :^)
[email protected] [spoiler/]
>>
>>27856231
I have trouble picturing a scenario where I'd leave a girl for someone else if she's not highly problematic. And being a NEET that just does household stuff is fine.

I guess it's true I'd trade up if I find someone I connect with better and I'm convinced she's nice. But that'd have to be before were super dedicated.

Then again khv and no relationship POV here.
>>
>>27856234
I've never had intimacy but the thought of it doesn't gross me out.
>>
>>27856313

I honestly don't see how it could get any worse then it already is anyway. And besides, if what you all post is even halfway true about being lonely and feeling hopeless, this is a good way to meet people that are similar to you.

Could just have a dedicated thread where you post the country/state you live in and then share contact info with people that live near you to try and see if you can get along.

I mean honestly, if you're really sad about your life, then you should do something to change it and this is one easy way to combine things you like to meet people that are similar and more compatible to you then meeting random normalfags.
>>
File: image.png (232 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.png
232 KB, 400x400
>>27856073
Most people do, was pretty damn lazy and gross until my bf scolded me into oblivion several times over the years cause he's a neat freak and does not tolerate slobs. I changed for the better cause of him. Honestly if you're neet and you don't clean or cook at all you really should, it gives you some sort of daily task and helps your parents/spouse out.

I hope you find a cute neet waifu anon
>>
>>27856288
True, but if we were to compare here to /pol/, we'd need even more vitriolic comparisons.

My main sticking point is that from all of the man/woman hate threads, those seem to have much more effort put into them than mfw no gf threads. Nevermind the feminist-levels of goalpost moving when it comes to what does and doesn't make a robot.
Memes are cool and all, but if everyone sticks with it you won't have any real conversations. Just shitposting...which pretty much IS the point of it all.

So iunno. I think there are cool people on here. It's just a shame we don't hear more success stories.
>>
>>27856190
As much as Welcome to the NHK is a good show i dont think it shows the full spectrum of the Hikkikomori phenomenon. A large amount of Hikki these days rely on a sole person or organization, which is generally a parent or guardian. Due to the stigma surrounding Japanese society most disabled children are never shown in public and underachievers are much of the same. So most hikki never leave the house due to the fact someone is taking care of them. And this is the sad part of the whole thing, once a hikki's life support is gone they are left to die. In fact this a isa growing problem facing japanese society to this day as earlier generations of hikki are starting to commit suicide or starving due to the fact there is no support mechanism in place for them.
>>
>>27856313
>dating website focused on accepting the 30%
would want that. Maybe not r9k though.
>>
>>27856399
Most dating websites are like this senpai.

>>27856374
I am not personally experienced with /soc/ culture but i think they would have something like that?
>>
>>27856349

I only post because I'm anonymous, sorry. Same reason I don't have Facebook. I prefer people I know IRL to message me and talk more personally.

This is a policy I keep for my protection, since I have dealt with 2 stalkers in the past. I'm not insinuating you would stalk me however.

If this was an attempt at sarcasm excuse my autistic self.
>>
>>27856418

/soc/ is normalfag central and they would swarm a thread for losers for easy loser pussy. They're looking for easy sex and validation, what most /r9k/ people want is a friend/partner.
>>
i want to bend over a cute neet girl from here and fuck her in the ass desu
>>
>>27856430
>I have dealt with 2 stalkers in the past.
Were they from Tumblr?
>>
File: 13799438.png (419 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
13799438.png
419 KB, 853x480
>>27856430
Oh no, it wasn't, I genuinely want you to be my fem-dom, baka
>>
>>27856440
Ah, ill remember that in the future.

Although the idea of dating seems nice I think most males would have their Tomoko or Misaki fantasies shattered. And i dont imagine too many neet women being attracted to a man who cant provide for very long.

If someone want to prove me go ahead, but most families require one bread winner.
>>
>>27856373
Well then, it sounds like you could be a good candidate for a neet gf. Ever tried lurking/posting on /soc/ ? You might even find something there.
>>
>>27856451

They were from Facebook. I deleted my account shortly after. I only had 50 "friends" but I still got creepy messages from poo in the loos who I didn't know. I got tired of getting spammed messages and just closed it all. I never post anything personal that would reveal who I am anymore since that event.
>>
>>27856379
>goalpost moving
Probably just the X can't be robots meme. Also self pity I guess. There's a lot of guys here who try and can't. Of course they get jealous.
>memes are cool
Memes didn't use to completely engulf the discussions though. Yes there should definitively be more actual discussion. Probably the relationship focus on this board hinders that more than anything because it's a single topic really, so people don't even consider what's posted anymore. They've set their minds on things. It's easy to do that and hard to avoid. Friday with Misaki threads tend to be quite good.
>success stories
Don't recall the last time there was a 'people you've met on /r9k/ or 4chan' thread.
>>
>>27856451

Probably from before she withdrew from society, high school or college.
>>
>>27856474

I'd imagine most men would find a job once he has a dedicated gf to provide for. The feeling is overwhelming to do so.
>>
>>27855578
Where do you live?

blox fuck the robot ssafrfeqw
>>
>>27856486
I'm a guy and I get added by Brazilians and poos because Sweden is a rich country. Seriously concerned they're trying identity theft. It's not rare.

But I don't think anons are the stalker type. I've tried it (lel, contradiction) with a girl I saw post on a forum long ago. Intrigued me how hard she was to find and I eventually got invited to their private group. Got kicked after I said I just wanted to get in out of interest.

Pretty sure actual stalkers through 4chan would be a rarity.
>>
>>27856510
Its a nice thought. Who knows i might start a thread later for neet dating. I just hope it doesn't get bombarded with shitposting. That's a lot to ask.
>>
>>27856430
You could always use throwaways to talk to people, not really possible to link it to who you are without you revealing it yourself
>>
>>27856555
Link that shit nigger
>>
>>27856578
Not right now senpai, recovering from a hangover.

Also is it fucked that i actually have better discussions when im drunk and hungover? With my normal self i shitpost and apply no thought to my posts.
>>
File: 1455040136243.png (532 KB, 997x534) Image search: [Google]
1455040136243.png
532 KB, 997x534
>>27855756
The ideal couple is a cyborg anon and a NEET girl. The man shoulders the responsibility of making money, as men should, and the NEET girl stays at home and has cute hobbies like cosplaying and vidya. She knows that he suffers with dealing with the real world for her sake and is grateful. He never mentions it or brings it up in a dick way, it's just an unstated thing.
>>
>>27856601
Makes sense to me, I'm always interested social whether I'm drunk or on lsd
>>
>>27856601
Pretty fucked anon. Probably just you being sensible about what this board is and how putting effort into posts give you no (you)'s.
We all want attention. Posting without reply is like typing into notepad then deleting the file.
>>
>>27856617
I'd like to be drunk more often but i fear becoming alcoholic. If anyone makes a thread please link.
>>
File: 1443039944634.gif (2 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1443039944634.gif
2 MB, 250x250
>>27856487
True, on most of the points. I've seen a few single anons talk about having good luck across here and /d/, but those are rare and I never read into the details because standard jealous pangs.

What I more pay attention to are those just bitter or resentful. I know they're out there, and I see too many in detail to think it's just some board joke, you know?

All this said, I'm a dreamer. I like to imagine the good possibilities, you know?
>>
>>27856616
Yes, and a smug NEET frog to cuck the wagecuck cyborg and fuck his NEET wife.
>>
File: 1460193344882.png (25 KB, 882x546) Image search: [Google]
1460193344882.png
25 KB, 882x546
>>27856156
>If you're a hopeless loser autistic NEET, you're best chance is to meet other loser autist NEETs from 4chan.
Is it, though? Two hopeless loser autistic NEETs are no less dysfunctional together than apart-- arguably more so because they can't into relationships. I guess if they both had disability they could pool their resources to live away from home.

>t's only logical that you should try to form relationships with each other
I think when it gets right down to it we're either not cut out for relationships or simply unwilling to try. Plus we're so spread out that it would have to be LDRs, and being NEETs with limited resources there would be little hope of ever bringing into real life, which is the only thing that sustains a LDR.
>>
>>27856648
I love reading anonymous sucess stories even if they're fake, it makes me sort of happy to see other r9k/anons be genuinely happy from someone they've met online/from r9k

I can only hope I can post my own story here someday but I realistically can't hold that hope
>>
File: IE_Fortress_of_Solitude.jpg (413 KB, 1280x1183) Image search: [Google]
IE_Fortress_of_Solitude.jpg
413 KB, 1280x1183
>>27856677
Oh hey, it's the OCD guy who posts wagecuck threads every day.
>>
>>27856558

I'm just too fucking paranoid. I even have black tape covering my laptop camera and have my mic off at all times.

Image boards are the only place where I talk to people that I don't know.
>>
>>27856698
Me too anon. Especially with me talking to someone new. I'd utterly love for things to bloom and have a good story to share.

I try to stay more cynical but when an idea or daydream gets in my head...
>>
>>27856679
>Two hopeless loser autistic NEETs are no less dysfunctional together than apart-- arguably more so because they can't into relationships.

Nah, I think most people would feel encouraged to make real life changes if they had a gf/bf to fall back on. And I think everyone here over-exaggerates their problems and even if they were true, you could work through them together.
>>
>>27856735
Haha i use to do this when i was 16, there is still some bluetac stuck in the side of my webcam to this day.
>>
>>27856740
>Nah, I think most people would feel encouraged to make real life changes
yes, until she improves quicker and more easily than you and fucks a chad
>>
>>27856754
If she fucks Chad you guys never had a real connection. If anything i'd rather a woman leave me rather than cuck me for money and support behind my back.
>>
>>27856754

So then you move on to find another one. All you can do is try.
>>
File: clarkson two safety helmets.png (192 KB, 283x352) Image search: [Google]
clarkson two safety helmets.png
192 KB, 283x352
>>27856735
>tfw desktop with mic that needs external power and no webcam
you'll never get me
>>
>>27856754
Would that be a problem? Like really. Is liking someone and having them leave you worse than being alone since birth?
>>
File: koncry.gif (113 KB, 278x400) Image search: [Google]
koncry.gif
113 KB, 278x400
>>27856735
Not even an attempt to get in a qt relationship filled with intimacy and understanding? I'm hurt femanon, but the pain is getting duller each time
>>
>>27856766
My words exactly.

I've had only shitty relationships but I'm still hoping this time will be good. Too romantic to think otherwise.
>>
>>27856740
>even if they were true, you could work through them together
What if there is no "through?" What if you're just mired in them indefinitely? What if love is not enough?
>>
>>27856778
>Would that be a problem? Like really. Is liking someone and having them leave you worse than being alone since birth?
Yes.
>>
>>27856792
Then I get the whip from the basement
>>
>>27856798
Must be pretty bad then. Damn.
>>
>>27856792
Then there are bigger individual issues that need to be addressed and focused on, I would think. I've been in therapy, I would be more than happy to help if I could.
>>
>>27856792

Then you'll live with your problems together. It's better than being alone.
>>
Not really, most of them are more an emotional child than the average robot, they won't clean, they won't cook, they won't work, most of them are mentally stunted and have learned helplessness, they're basically a pet you can have sex with. I guess it would be alright if that's what you're after.
>>
>>27856737
>especially with me talking with someone new
I feel you brother, I just try and take it easy and not fall headfirst into people I meet
I feel like I'm kind of repressing myself but it's for the best since nobody really likes overly talkative people without getting to know them first
>>
I want to raise a child one day. If a neet girl were to want the same thing i would probably date them.
Honestly i dream of having a house in the country and living off of the land carefree supporting my whole family.
>>
>>27856848
I would actually be all right with a pet girl that's just a submissive sex toy. As long as she's low maintenance, and is happy with me giving her a computer and internet access and microwave food to consume while I'm at work.
>>
>>27856848
>>27856883
I'd be OK with this too but the way you put it makes it sound weird. I don't want _just_ a sex toy. Have to like her too.
>>
>>27856819
>I've been in therapy
Me too. Quite a few times. It doesn't help and I don't know if anyone or anything can.

>>27856825
Is it? Some people only seem to make each other miserable and you wonder why they're together. I think I'd probably just get out if that happened, though. I guess the real problem is that it's really, really hard for me to meet people. I come off as pretty normal but then I'm also a 30 year old NEET male with a debilitating personality disorder that no one really gets. So I just keep it to myself and don't give anyone the opportunity to get to know me, as rejection and judgment seem virtually inevitable.
>>
>>27856852
What's stunning and...just cool is that she seems to dig me a lot. Or at least says so. And I'm not at all against her saying so. What's weird to most people is normal to me and...

Well,I'm rambling. She's fun to talk to and she seems to like me a genuine amount. That brings a definite feeling of comfort. One I haven't felt in a seriously long time.

If it keeps going, karma is finally paying out and I'll try to not ruin it.
If it doesn't...then I was at least happy for a while. And hopefully she'll be happy too.

I'm too sober to feel this comfy and happy.
>>
>>27856848
they also get bored more easily and if you fail to become an entertainer they will leave your ass for someone else in a heartbeat
they might just leave you anyway because they are children, unknown is exciting for them
>>
>>27856779

I am in a relationship already sorry anon
I always forget this place doesn't use IDs (only post on boards with them r9k is a rarity for me to lurk). I mentioned in a previous post that I have a bf
>>
>>27856911
That would be called a gf. The requirements for that are a bit higher, and a neet probably wouldn't be able to meet those standards.
>>
>>27856986 I made a thread if anyone is interested in sharing details and talking.
>>
>>27856916

Well, I'm a 25 year old NEET virgin, friendless loser. I understand how relationships work and how to speak to people, I'm just too uninterested/lazy and feel too inadequate to go out and participate in society.

You look at it from the worst perspective, if things don't work out, then they don't work out. Trying is better than anything. I know that having a gf would be a huge motivating factor for me to get a job and improve my situation.
>>
>>27857003
>that's called having a gf
Didn't even realize. Weird.
>requirements are higher
Yeah I guess. Since there's fewer of those but how hard can it be to find someone you enjoy being with?
>>
>>27857014
Yeah, but where do you even look? Life is one big normie-carnival. Dating sites doubly so. Even 4chan still seems like a shot in the dark, particularly given how spread out we all are.
>>
>>27857048
I lucked out on omegle. I don't know if that's the norm or not.
>>
>>27857068
As good a place as any, I suppose. Were you just using r9k tags?
>>
>>27857080
Yup. Used /r9k/ as a tag.

Honestly, just talk as yourself. See if something comes up and just enjoy some conversations, you know?
>>
>>27857112
People think im underaged so i get skipped
>>
>>27857112
>just be yourself
But seriously, that sounds sensible enough. I'll have to give a shot. Something about being anonymous yet chatting one on one seems like a good medium to connect with someone. Oh, did you do video or just text?
>>
>>27857140
Might have to do with how you type or what you talk about. I wouldn't know.
>>
>>27857048

If you're asking where to find a NEET girl, it's going to be near impossible of course. It's like asking, "hey what's the best way to find a hibernating bear?" You literally have to start poking your head into their caves.

You usually have to meet them before their NEET phase begins. Aside from that, they usually still engage in some form of social activity online, such as MMOs or RP forums. You'll never find a NEET girl down to fug in a setting designed to start relationships(ie. /soc/ trash threads, online dating, etc.)

I met one NEET girl on world of warcraft, but she lived in Canada so we never got past the ventrillo buddy phase.
>>
>>27856925
Grats bruh, keep that going as long as yo ucan
If she says she likes you and you can hear it in her voice then don't doubt it, just move forward

Worst that's going to happen is you'll break up, you're going to regret it if you don't let yourself be happy
>>
>>27857156
I'd never do video. I really can't see that ever going over well.
>>
>>27857180
Yeah, it always felt awkward to me. Also seemed to be the most normie of the lot there on video.
>>
>>27856378

>osomatsu trash image

Yep, definitely a fujo
>>
>>27857189
Just don't try with that and go from there. Hell, add in your other interests. You don't know what will and won't work, dig?

>>27857176
I'm kinda weary but I enjoy. When it comes to duration, the longer it goes on the happier I'll be. Hopefully I'll be worth it and all. Not gonna panic over it or something but I think it's a sensible worry.
>>
Im not looking to date at the moments. But if anyone wants to come into contact with me i would appreciate it. Im a guy.
>>
>>27856165
This is so true. A handsome and successful guy can do so much better than me and when he figures that out, he will leave me for Stacy.
>>
>>27857321
What makes you think he would like a Stacey more than a cute NEET girl?
>>
>>27857321
That depends on what he wants, who he is, and how you two actually are.

I'm quite happy with rising to a decent level of success and bringing my sweetest with me. We'd both have a happier life and we could just enjoy life together.
>>
>>27857321

Stacies pressure you to be more and more successful because they get into pissing contests with their stupid stacy friends about who has the most successful bf.

Stacies buy stupid superficial shit like shoes and purses and make up and expect you to pick up the slack on the necessities like rent and food.

Stacies ridicule you for having weeaboo hobbies and want you to get into the same retarded shit all their friends are also into.

Fuuuuuuuuuck stacies.
>>
>>27857321
Not impossible. I have a pretty successful career and would be ok with a neet girl as a pet and submissive sex toy. However, she shouldn't expect me to make her my gf/wife and have kids with her unless she shapes up and leaves neetdom.
>>
>>27855634
>have no accent
I'm going to have to start artificially cultivating a few. Which accents do girls like?
>>
>>27857801

You have an American accent, moron.

It's actually a fairly good accent for getting laid abroad, most pop music defaults to American accent so artists with British accents force themselves to sing in an American accent.

In the US, British accent all the way.
>>
>>27857819
>American accent
No, I don't. I'm a Canadian, and I don't have the stereotypical Great White North accent. My voice is neutral, if it's "accented" it's the blandest accent imaginable.
>>
>>27857801
Well I'm Texan, and she says she likes it.

Speak however naturally you do.
>>
>>27857837

That's still an accent. If you don't want it to be called an American accent you can call it a southeastern Canadian accent, or where-ever it's most prevalent.

Plenty of people across the world will find it attractive, you just think it's bland because everyone around you uses it too.
>>
>>27855036
>having a gf who gets free money but still demands you pay for shit
No. Women like to go out and have nice things. No woman wants to stay in and do nothing. A woman with no job is not different from a woman who has a job. The only difference is that a woman with a job might not live with her parents.
>>
>>27857895
I think it's bland because I have been told by foreign people who have probably never been to Canada that my accent is milquetoast.

>>27857865
The only Texan I know is incredibly autistic and stutters with a really weird accent. Not what I'd associate with Texas but that's my sample size of one.
>>
>>27857932
>stuttering
That makes every accent sound like shit.

But iunno what'd work for you. If you wanna make something up, commit.
>>
File: 1460104509194.jpg (29 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1460104509194.jpg
29 KB, 480x360
I met a qt NEET virgin british girl, she's flying over to live with me in about 2 weeks.

She is willing to work, or find work online (anyone knows NEET friendly work online? Like minimum wage taking surveys or some shit) but can't cause of legal reasons unless we get married one day.

I'm really scared I might resent her for being a lazy fuck while I bring 100% of the income for the both of us but...
Wasn't this normal and wasn't this what men wanted before "le feminism"?

Please tell me I am making the right choice of letting a NEET girl move in with me , she will basically be an expensive pet I have to feed and keep entertained , is this worth it?
>>
>>27858092
No anon your a fucking dick head.
If you can make her into your sex toy then that's fine.
>>
>>27858092
>fed and entertained

Come on, you're over thinking that aspect.

It may be unusual but if you two really are in it together and all that lovey crap you will find a way. It just takes time to get everything set up. Good luck with it, I hope you're both happy.
>>
>>27855502
Same here, I know your pain. ;-;
>>
>>27858125
Why don't you just be my gf?
>>
>>27858118
I don't care about the sex , I'm just depressed and want companionship. But I'm scared of having no alone time since I am so used to being alone.
I live in a tiny studio apartment so there's no extra room to hide from each other, I mean sex will be nice too but it's an extra to me.

>>27858122
Thanks anon, it's just a really scary life changing thing, and when I saw this thread I finally am mentioning this to someone else. I hope she is supportive and contributes with house-wifey things while I work, it's only fair since i am paying for everything right?
>>
>>27858125
>>27858138
Make sure there's actual chemistry and/or things to talk about, awkward or not.

Especially if you do wanna find someone.
>>
>>27858092
topkek
women had to work everywhere unless they were nobility
you are just a leech enabler
>>
>>27858161
Well it will be scary since it's new and a risk...but I'm sure it's worth it. And I'm sure she believes it's worth it as well. Especially since it'll be her moving.

As for the specific dynamic you two will have, talk about it! I'm sure you can easily discuss about realistic expectations and what would be nice. If you're working, it isn't fair if she expects that doing nothing is ok. For this to work- REALLY work -she knows that she has to put just as much effort into it as you. If she doesn't know that, she should.

Just remember communication, alright? That is paramount. And I'd rather say things that you already obviously know because that means you have your bases covered.
>>
>>27858161

>I hope she is supportive and contributes with house-wifey things while I work, it's only fair since i am paying for everything right?

Probably should have hashed that shit out before she bought a plane ticket. Then again, even if you did set the ground rules, either of you could ignore them and it would go to shit anyway. Relationships are shitty like that.

One piece of advice, if she DOES end up being supportive and does the housework be sure to bolster that kind of behavior with positive reinforcement. Doesn't need to be material rewards, just let her know that you really appreciate how she's looking after the place and that you "need" her. If you take it for granted, she's going to stop doing it.
>>
>>27858138
Yess lets do it!<3
>>
>>27858256
>Yess lets do it!<3
That's some great enthusiasm, I like it. What's your Skype?
>>
>>27858269
Can you tell me yours instead? I don't want any unwanted creeps adding me :<
>>
>>27858341
Yes okay. It's shield.gang
>>
File: 1460445938774.jpg (41 KB, 778x1100) Image search: [Google]
1460445938774.jpg
41 KB, 778x1100
>>27858238
>>27858233
Thanks fellas. She did mention she will do housewifey things for me so I hope it was not all just talk and then wants a free ride.
It's just a little scary cause all she does right now is play video games and sleep, so I'll reinforce her bahaviors for sure.

Again, sounds like I am getting an expensive untrained pet sometimes...

>>27858202
I think I'm ok with this since my own mother was useless and was a conservative house wife, but maybe you're right. If she's contributing in her own way, that's sort of doing work no?
>>
My ex-gf was NEET.

Rich and no need to work, rather than living off welfare. I miss her so so so much.
>>
>>27858553

>Thanks fellas. She did mention she will do housewifey things for me so I hope it was not all just talk and then wants a free ride.
Badabing, right? She brought it up so it'll be a thing to look forward to.

>It's just a little scary cause all she does right now is play video games and sleep, so I'll reinforce her bahaviors for sure.
Naturally. It's a big move and you're gonna be sharing your place. Definitely thank her when she does her part, especially if she's not used to it.

>Again, sounds like I am getting an expensive untrained pet sometimes...
Petplay, homebot. Ok, kink aside, you know it'll be more than that. There's hanging out, cuddling, footjobs the likes that would blow your mind, and...being a couple. That'll be fun. It'll be comfy.

Does she have fears about it as well?
>>
>>27858553
Regarding the laziness part, is she fat?
>>
>>27858621
Yes but I believe her fears are related to leaving an entire continent, her comfy parents NEET bucks, just to live in a dingy studio with an average looking autist. She also fears that I might resent her for being useless so.... You got a point I think she sounds "trainable" perhaps.

>>27858686
Really skinny, barely eats, like sickly looking almost. Hope she knows how to cook , or learns to.
Being a brit, her teeth are fucked up looking , just a minor detail but I don't care.
>>
>>27858739
Sounds like she has a lot to lose by risking things...a good sign that she believes you're worth it.
>>
>add girl from r9k
>we talk everyday for months
>suddenly stops responding

every. time
>>
>>27858922
Are you sure it wasnt an autistic neckbeard?
>>
>>27858922
>add a girl from anywhere
>we are chatting often and like each other
>start making plans to meet
>suddenly stops responding

Every time.
>>
>>27858974
>>27858922
Why does this happen, it seems like a pattern.
Is there an organist of women dedicated to playing around with robots?
>>
>>27858997
*organization
Fuck me
>>
Looking for a gf pls respond pls.
>>
I want to be a cute NEET housewife so bad but I'm so fucking depressed.
>>
>>27858949
it wasn't
>>27858974
too bad no girls live near me so i never even make it to that stage.
>>27858997
i dont think it's like that. i think its simply that all girls on the internet are flaky.
>>
>>27859026
you just need a good dicking
>>
>>27859026
AUCKLAND

U
C
K
L
A
N
D

BBBBB
>>
>>27859045
I'm actually in Auckland, what the fuck
>>
>>27859050
That means we have to get married.
>>
>>27859050
How girthy is your girlcock
>>
>>27858997
Nah, it happens all the time to Chads as well. Girls are just very flaky. They will stop replying for any whimsical reason.
>>
>>27859072
O-okay anon! when and where?
>>
tfw when youre somebodys NEETfu (not a bad one either, still do hair+makeup everyday, cook every night, clean, have fresh towel/clothes ready for him to take a shower when he gets home from his job) but he says hed rather you work
Why couldnt I meet a nice bot who actually wants a NEET gf
>>
>>27859115
These NEETbux arent gonna collect themselves
>>
>>27859107
A week from now. We'll cross the bridge to the stars and marry at the altar of nirvana.

I'm pretty sure I've talked to you before, there can't be more than two of us in Auckland on this site.
>>
>>27855036
I DONT CARE I JUST WANT A GF
TO CUDDLE WITH AT NIGHT
AND MAKE ME DINNER
AND BE NICE TO ME
AND AGREE WITH ME

tfw none of these activities are actually involved with having a gf
>>
I want a degenerate gf!
>>
>>27859131
I've actually seen there's quite a few NZ robots around. But it's a possibility we've talked before!
>>
>>27859115
That confuses me for a multitude of reasons.

I actually want a NEETfu. Especially one who takes care of herself and is a perfect housewife type? That's hitting almost all the checks right there.
>>
File: 6YbLNZ.jpg (86 KB, 705x641) Image search: [Google]
6YbLNZ.jpg
86 KB, 705x641
>>27859148
>But it's a possibility we've talked before!
What's your race?
>>
I IM a qt NEET but she's half a world away. Even if there wasn't an ocean between us I suspect she still wouldn't want anything to do with me. Where does a NEET go to meet other NEETs?
>>
>>27859409
twitter and tumblr
>>
>>27859409
That's the ultimate question.

To want someone who isn't too social means being social...and not too social means not wanting to talk or be open.
>>
>>27859154
If only Id discovered 4chan before, Im amazed how many of you want a NEET gf.
>>
>>27859497
Whats so surprising about that?
>>
porbly has shitty taste on desu nyan
and full autism
but pros you can fuck it evrytime
>>
>>27859515
I guess nothing.. Probably just have gotten used to getting told to get a job :/
>>
File: Karen228.jpg (84 KB, 899x1079) Image search: [Google]
Karen228.jpg
84 KB, 899x1079
I have a NEET bf and he is so cute and great and he makes me happy and motivates me to work harder!

One day we'll both work hard together!
>>
>>27859532
Gayfags don't count.
>>
>>27859530
Are you female or male out of curiosity?
>>27859532
Are you male?
>>
>>27859558
Im OP of the top comment in blue - Now you know that is a loaded question on this site lmao
>>
File: jack.jpg (204 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
jack.jpg
204 KB, 1280x720
>>27859555
*unsheathes high frequency blade*
take it back...

>>27859558
Yes
>>
File: 1426260674350.png (382 KB, 497x685) Image search: [Google]
1426260674350.png
382 KB, 497x685
>>27859532

Yeah, you work hard, cakeboi. You work hard.

You're gonna be working my cock hard while your boyfriend watches and tries to hold back the tears. But don't you worry; he'll catch my bug too. I'll load you faggots both up with my poz loads; I'll make him suck my jizzum out of your shithole when I'm done with you, and while we makeout. I'll turn you into my sloppy faggot-pig in no time.
>>
>>27859588
Im bored. Plus what harm can a few (You)'s do.
>>
File: fish.gif (82 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
fish.gif
82 KB, 400x400
>>27859588
I am

NOT

an attentionwhore...
>>
>>27859596
I like your kind
>>
>>27859596
claps
>>
File: 1460584137782.jpg (14 KB, 804x446) Image search: [Google]
1460584137782.jpg
14 KB, 804x446
>>27859606

Still not an argument.
>>
File: 1385359410121.jpg (62 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1385359410121.jpg
62 KB, 600x800
>>27859606

Show 'em that pretty face splattered with my juicy splooge you little bitch. You're an attentionwhore (and just a whore), but I'm proud of the art I've sprayed inside of and on you. Wear my load with pride you little fucking retrovirus breeding farm. Spread that shithole and show them my greasy, viscous dick-spit spreading around your rectum and infecting your GI tract.

Show them, faggot boy. Show your boyfriend.
>>
>>27859581
It's a good thing you at least can't reproduce even if one day you met your internet bf in person.
>>
File: A-ok.png (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
A-ok.png
8 KB, 225x225
>>27859684
whoop whoop chyea! this thread just got interesting
>>
File: 1457547604193.jpg (54 KB, 615x639) Image search: [Google]
1457547604193.jpg
54 KB, 615x639
>>27859672
theres no argument to even be had because i'm not an attentionwhore and that's fact????!?!!

>>27859699
what are you implying???
>>
File: 1430688566672.png (35 KB, 414x248) Image search: [Google]
1430688566672.png
35 KB, 414x248
>>27855036

Not as cool as you think but it's not bad.

She doesn't have drive to do anything, not like i leave the house much but hers is extreme, she's also running out of money and needs a job, which she is not looking for.

Not saying i'm looking for one either but she's older than me, me being 18 and she 21. She's also super skinny due to lack of eating much, she has depression.

But it's nice, we're always cuddling, playing videogames and talking about nerd shit, mainly touhou.

Also sex always all the time anywhere, it's like living in a hentai.
>>
>>27859741
If this isnt fake, your a lucky bastard anon.
>>
>>27859741
Do you both just sort of live off parents money?
>>
>>27859148
Can I move to NZ from Australia and be your neet bf?
>>
>>27859775

I wouldn't lie anonymously on the internet.

>>27859799

Yes, at least until i get my first job. She's been living off her parent's money ever since she was 18 tho.
>>
File: man-with-questions.jpg (494 KB, 1372x1055) Image search: [Google]
man-with-questions.jpg
494 KB, 1372x1055
They don't exist. Period. So it's impossible to know.
>>
File: 1460130990379.png (741 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1460130990379.png
741 KB, 1024x1024
>>27859720
I can actually relate to this allot however my relationship has started to deteriorate over the last couple of days, I actually think she is about to break up with me.
>>
>>27859775
no this is real. Im another NEET and this is basicaly what its like. Would also agree with the 'not as cool as you think but not bad' part
>>
>>27859741
>constant sex with a touhou gf
L I V I N G T H E D R E A M
>>
File: MP6QlTo.png (480 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
MP6QlTo.png
480 KB, 800x450
>tfw every women I meet has extra liberal feminist values of a career lifestyle who needs no man
>can't find a qt stay home housewife to cook me dinner, iron my shirts, and do the dishes
>bitches could have the easy life with me but refuse

What's the point, lads?
>>
I'm a NEET girl and I'm going off of what I've been told by my bf:

pros:
>super loyal
>really submissive
>doesn't like going out
>chill and comfy

cons:
>hygiene isn't very good
>lazy as fuck
>no money
>friends assume I'm a gold digger
>>
>>27860288
So he has told you, to your face, your hygiene sucks and are lazy as fuck?
Bitch you best step up your game , shower and make him some food then.
>>
>>27860315
Yes. But he accepts that, and I try to do better. He has his faults as well, like he's pretty much cold and emotionless. But I accept that and he tries to do better. That's just pretty much how you into relationship. We're both not 10/10 perfect human beings.
>>
>>27860335
Ah that's qt then sorry I was rude. :3
I'm with someone who shows no signs of improving so that can be really frustrating.
>>
Now accepting applications from sheNEETs to be my housewife gf.
>>
>>27860342
We broke up before because we both were like that. He wasn't trying to be more loving and I wasn't trying to be less lazy. But after we broke up we realized it was really shitty being apart and now we both just kind of tolerate each other and try harder for each other because it's way better than not being together. I've found that a lot of married people are like this. I don't think there is such a thing as a "soul mate" or "perfect relationship".
>>
>>27860378
Im a NEETgal as well and this sounds almost exactly like my relationship..
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.