[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I made a thread last night about how there's no justice.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1441828899728.jpg (40 KB, 300x364) Image search: [Google]
1441828899728.jpg
40 KB, 300x364
I made a thread last night about how there's no justice. I was talking with a robot, mentioned how my SO was a douche and liar and cheated. I went to bed, but an anon replied and then the thread archives. I want to respond though.

Robot said:

>>27717839 (You)

>(>Yeah I could have...but I chose not to cuz I'm not an ass.)

>It's easy to say that, but look around you. It's very easy for people to cheat. What if he hadn't cheated? Are you sure at some stage later on you might not have gotten bored, or someone else wouldn't have come along that you fell for? Any reasonable person should be able to acknowledge that there's a chance that they could do this just as much as anyone else. I mean, were you married?? Did you both have an explicit agreement that neither of you would cheat? If you weren't married, do you really have a right to complain? What if he'd invested a lot in the relationship and you'd decided later on to terminate things without cheating? Is that fair to him?

Fuck you anon. I didn't cheat, I'm not going to cheat, you're saying to not judge my SO for cheating because maybe in some universe I might have? I didn't. I won't in the future if I get in a relationship again. I may be a robot, but I still have morals.

>If you weren't married, do you really have a right to complain?

Holy shit, do you know what a relationship is? We weren't in some bullshit open relationship. Of course I have the right to complain. The point of a relationship is you love someone and are willing to forego seeing other people to spend your time with that person.

>What if he'd invested a lot in the relationship and you'd decided later on to terminate things without cheating? Is that fair to him?

Seriously what the fuck? Asking is it fair to him based on some hypothetical? Cheating isn't okay. It isn't. Fuck you.
>>
why would there be justice?
>>
File: 1331584240141.jpg (52 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1331584240141.jpg
52 KB, 640x480
>>27730032

>Being this fanny faltered about some anonymous neckbeard virgin on a spinarooni clicking board

weeew

lads and ladies
>>
>>27730051
No I agree. That's what I was saying, I was just trying to come to terms and accept that there's no justice in this life. But I got on a tangent with this other anon.
>>
>>27730032

Holy shit dude just get over it
>>
I would have cheated on you too desu
>>
>>27730067
fair enough

it sounds like the anon you were talking to was just trying to goad you into reacting, though, unless they're just a contrarian

maybe both :^)
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.