[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Day 7 of no contact with oneitis. Oneitis called me while I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 6
File: pepe.png (139 KB, 917x871) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
139 KB, 917x871
Day 7 of no contact with oneitis.

Oneitis called me while I was drunk today.

Was tempted to pick up. Did not pick up.
>>
keep it up brobot

remember youre doing the right thing!
>>
Stay strong space robot
>>
Did she reject you?
>>
Then answer the phone??
Dumbass bitch faggot
>>
>>27705398
Yes, anon.

>>27705493
That would defeat the purpose of ignoring her in the first place.
>>
>>27705506
Ah man that sucks, you have more strength then me; I cracked on day 3. She's not even nice now desu
>>
>>27705548
I haven't been cracking because she stopped being nice. I mean, she's still nice, but not AS nice as she was before, she's a lot more distant now.
>>
>>27705052
why are you cutting contact with her?
>>
>>27705506
Stick with it. I swear to fucking God you will thank yourself a million times over for it in a few months time.
>>
>>27705645
It's the best for someone with a broken heart.
>>
>>27705614
How do you keep it up? How do you distract yourself? I'm tired of being a human tampon
>>
>>27706342
I've been watching A LOT of movies. I've been spending my time that way. It keeps my mind off of her... some of the time. I also don't log in on Skype anymore out of fear that I'll try to talk to her.
>>
>>27706719
I gotta try again man, it's making me miserable

Keep it up anon I'm rooting for you
>>
>>27705052
>having an oneitis
tell her how you feel and accept the consequences.
>>
>>27707210
I'm miserable either way. If I talk to her, I'm miserable because she's more distant now and doesn't make me happy as she did. If I don't, I'm miserable because I'm not talking to her. I'm fucked either way. I do't even know if this is worth it, she's the only thing that motivates me, that I care about, that I love. For a normal person, falling out of love would be healthy, but for someone with depression like me, it's just gonna leave me even more unmotivated and without willpower. I need her in my life and I miss her, but I have to persist.
>>
>>27705052
>drinking

Come on man :/
>>
>>27708145
What's wrong with drinking to escape?
>>
>>27708251
Nothing wrong with it. Keep it up bro
>>
>>27707338
That doesn't work anon
>>
You're still an idiot OP.
>>
>>27705052
Resisting while you're drunk.
You made it buddy!

This was a long week but know it will be better.
>>
>>27710216
Thanks anon! I will continue on resisting forever.
>>
Never make someone a priority when all you are to them is an option
>>
File: tumblr_nnlr28MxnT1uurzd5o1_1280.png (147 KB, 966x817) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnlr28MxnT1uurzd5o1_1280.png
147 KB, 966x817
good on ya anon, you get an anti-cuck-beta sticker for the efforts, keep at it!
>>
>>27710363
I WISH I was an option
>>
>>27705052
I've been sick the last few days, can you give me a rundown of what I have missed thus far OP?
>>
>>27710659
I don't know how much you've been following, but:

Day 1 - I leave the skype call.
Day 2 - She asks why I left.
Day 3 - She asks me why I haven't been online for the past few days.
Day 4 - She called me twice.
Day 5 - No contact from her.
Day 6 - No contact from her. Saw her at the mall.
Day 7 - Called me while I was drunk.
>>
>>27710924
I've been lurking since you began but have yet to post. But I have to say. You are doing the right thing. Once you voice how you feel, and she rejects you. It's the only right choice you can make for yourself. Stay strong man. Hope you can keep it up.
>>
OP here

please continue discussion in my new thread

>>27710985
>>
>>27710924
Not very.

Honestly, I was only vaguely aware this was a recurring thread. Thought I would catch up.

0 contact no exceptions. Don't fuck this up.

Best of luck man.
>>
>>27711158
This isn't me though.
>>
>>27711175
Well, some people don't like it - that it's a recurring thread, I mean. I do it for fun, ya know? Yeah, no exceptions, I'm well aware of that.

>>27711064
Thanks anon, I'll keep it up.

>>27711158
This isn't me.
>>
>>27710924
Day 1 - I did my last shot, decided to quit for good this time
Day 2 - Discomfort, sweating, diarrhea, really bad aching restless legs
Day 3 - Fuck, the pain in the legs is getting unbearable, shit 8 times today
Day 4 - Almost broke down today but shit, not worth throwing out all that suffering
Day 5 - Feeling a little better, still hurting, when does this end?
Day 6 - Moment of weakness, scraped up all my old bags and what I thought was some H from the carptet, shot it, felt nothing
Day 7 - Still shitty, feeling a bit better

Almost done now, next is about 3 months of mild depression and lack of energy but you're past the hard part
>>
>>27711416
Heroin addict?
>>
>>27711158
This is the real OP.
>>
>>27705052
Why are you not talking to her? Are you a child?
>>
>>27711803
I've explained it many times.
>>
>>27705808
How long did you date?
>>
>>27711803
Because no contact is the best course of action after getting rejected. Staying best friends with a girl you love doesn't work. I'm doing this because I need to.
>>
>>27711832
We never dated...that's the point.
>>
>>27705052
jesus, she's persistent. she doesn't leave voice mail or anything?
>>
>>27711870
Nah, she's sent a few texts.
>>
>>27711880
she ever send anything interesting, or just asking you to contact her again?
>>
>>27711853
Then how can you have a broken heart?
>>
>>27711894
Just asking where I was etc.
>>
There's someone desperately trying to impersonate me and I don't like it.

>>27711870
She hasn't left one yet and even if she did I don't know if I'd listen to it. I like her persistence though, shows she at least cares about me somewhat.
>>
>>27711906
A girl I was close with didn't fall in love with me. That's her fault.
>>
>>27711932
should probably listen to them. doesn't mean you should change your mind, but it'd be good to hear whats on hers

but the lack of any voice mails shows a real lack of effort on her part
>>
>>27705052
can't you just block her number? even if your phone doesn't support it your provider should...
>>
>>27711932
>I like her persistence though, shows she at least cares about me somewhat.

Wrong.
>>
>>27711968
I like the attention too much.
>>
>>27711924
Say you found a gf and that she doesn't want you contacting other girls. Perhaps that may prevent her from pulling you back in when your gaurd's down as girls usually do with their orbiters. Just realize, that any minute she can confront you, lead you on, pretending to show romantic interest, etc and all that abstinence is for nothing, you'll be back where you started. Girls always do that with their orbiters
>>
>>27711964
Well, we didn't have any proper fallout, so I'm not expecting her to just open herself up to me and tell me how she feels about me and whatnot. I just vanished and she's concerned, I'd say she's having an appropriate reaction to a friend not contacting for an entire week. Hopefully she gets the memo soon that I'm ignoring her on purpose.
>>
>>27705052
try 3 months of no contact with oneitis

Why am I so broken? Why don't I just text her. fuck
>>
You made the right choice anon. In the end, this will save you more suffering, and you'll be a better person for it.
>>
>>27712000
Yeah, thanks. I know I'm going to be a beta cuck about it. Hell, I am already.
>>
>went for a month of no contact
>finally give in an sign back onto skype
>bunch of messages
>we begin talking
>tells me her internet is going out because she can't afford it
>no contact again
welp
>>
Why can't you be friends with her at least
>>
>>27712089
Because she won't fall in love with me?
>>
>>27712064
Stop impersonating me.

>>27712089
I will be friends with her. When I stop being in love with her. Being in love with someone and watching her flirt with other guys, watching her talk to you without the same kindness she'd treat a boyfriend is painful.
>>
>>27712089
Here's what normies won't tell you: You don't owe anybody your friendship. Suppressing your feelings every day sucks. It's not worth it.
>>
>>27712059
Thanks anon!

>>27712082
That sucks. Why did you go no contact originally?
>>
>>27712123
Hyopthetical, what if you don't lose your feelings for her?
>>
>>27712089
>friends with a girl you have a crush on
m8..
>>
>>27712159
Why have you become a tripfag now Anon? You were cool but now you seem to be milking this for attention.
>>
>>27712162
Then I guess I'll never be friends with her again. At least I hope not. But I know that, sooner or later, I'll give in. And maybe I'll just tell her that I stopped loving her so she can treat me the same way she treated be before I confessed, so I can pretend that I'm not in love with her anymore. I probably won't lose my feelings for her, thinking about it, but it's worth a shot at least, I can't afford to be in pain all the time because of the person I love most.
>>
>>27712181
you realize the point of trips in the first place was because of situations like this, right? someone keeps impersonating him so now he uses a trip just for his threads
>>
>>27712181
Because there's someone who is trying to impersonate me in this thread and is creating other threads impersonating me. So I'm using this trip so everyone knows who I am while I'm replying in these threads I make.

Worry not though, anon, I won't use stupid tripcodes outside of these threads.
>>
>>27712198
So the possibility of moving on from this toxic (to you, anyway) friendship doesn't even enter your mind
>>
>>27712237
I just don't think it's likely to happen.
>>
>>27712277
I hope you eventually change your mind.
>>
>>27712299
I hope so too, anon. I just want to be happy, I'm tired of drama.
>>
>>27710924
Wait, you're in a Skype group with someone you see regularly in real life?? Wtf
>>
>>27712327
Is this not something people do? Back in high school, I remember we had a Skype group. I didn't use it much because nobody in my class liked me, so I could never participate in the banter, but still, it was pretty active.
>>
File: 1458245483246.jpg (72 KB, 640x508) Image search: [Google]
1458245483246.jpg
72 KB, 640x508
Just fucking talk to her you little fucking bitch

>waaaah my oneitis calls me everyday waaaaaaaah

Holy fuck nigger kys
>>
>>27712354
I mean, I have irl friends on Skype but we live in different states, my list is mostly people I've never met irl, let alone live in the same city. Idk, maybe I'm the weird one
>>
>>27712387
But why should I talk to her if that's counter-productive?

I'm not crying, anon. I'm actually very pleased with the fact that she's been showing me this much attention.
>>
>>27712354
back in high school most people didn't have a personal computer. only the nerdiest of us did. and we might have contacted each other on ICQ or IRC

goddamn I feel old
>>
>>27708025
>she's the only thing that motivates me, that I care about, that I love
Well, I'm sorry to say, but it's probably a good thing you two aren't together. If you don't even care for yourself, and she's what you need to survive, you'll constantly talk to her about your problems and bore/annoy her away from you.
>>
>>27712403
Why the fuck is it counter productive?
>>
>>27712440
I know I'm not the best guy for her, don't sweat it. She's got a ton of guys interested in her, settling for a beta with low self-esteem and depression would be a bad decision. I do constantly talk to her about my problems but she's the one who literally begs me to do it, so I don't know if I bore her, though I personally feel like I do.

>>27712489
Why would it be productive to talk to the one person you're trying to shatter your bond with?
>>
>>27712546
You shouldn't show weakness to someone you're interested in, but aren't dating.
>>
>>27712546
>one person you're trying to shatter your bond with

Why would you want to do that? Fuck just pick up the phone and say fuck you if you hate her
>>
>>27711947
That's really what people think isnt it?
>>
>>27710924
>saw her at the mall

How old are you ?
>>
>>27712587
I fucked up, I know.

>>27712610
Why would I say that if I don't hate her?

Listen, no contact is imperative for anyone who suffers from unrequited love.

>>27712662
>>
>>27712693
>unrequited

Dood shes been calling you for a week now
>>
>>27712749
If she really cared, she'd show up at his house or job.
>>
>>27712749
That doesn't mean she loves me, especially when she has told me already she doesn't. It tells me she considers me a great friend, that's all.
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 668x710) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 668x710
If you have a onetis that contacts you, you're a fucking normie REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27712926
How can you have a oneitis that doesn't contact you? How can you get oneitis for a person if you don't contact her frequently and learn a lot about her? Are you so shallow that you get oneitis based on looks alone?
>>
>>27712693
But this isn't real love. It's a creepy obsession over some girl who was nice.
>>
>>27712958
You're trying to say your obsession with a girl is better because you annoy her more?
>>
>>27713114
Plenty of girls were nice to me, I never got obsessed. This IS love.

>>27713140
No, I'm asking how can you be obsessed with a girl if you don't even talk to her.
>>
>>27710924
You're doing the right thing anon. I'm doing the same thing right now with my oneitis. she asked me to be her date to a wedding and I decided I had enough (long story) and cut contact. I'm on day 3 and she's been texting me asking why I'm not responding. Reading this thread has given me motivation to stay strong.

Keep at it homie. We can do this.
>>
>>27713243
We can do this anon, just hang on tight!

You can tell me your story if you'd like.
>>
File: 1453520216812.jpg (698 KB, 2400x2400) Image search: [Google]
1453520216812.jpg
698 KB, 2400x2400
Keep it up boyo

My oneitis hasn't stopped trying to contact me for a year now. I don't hate her, but I can't be platonic with her. I told her this, but she's been relentless.

She just keeps trying to suck me back into orbiter status, and I will not let that happen. I'll leave a text unread for a week and come back with a 1-word response, and she'll always get back within 5 minutes to ask when we'll cuddle again like in college. No. I will not be an emotional tampon. This is a war of attrition.

She's talking about how she wants to go to Seattle and Europe with me and shit. Clever bitch. I would have actually fallen for that if I was still a fool. Nope. I'm not gonna end up like moot.
>>
File: 1425424395892.jpg (52 KB, 438x438) Image search: [Google]
1425424395892.jpg
52 KB, 438x438
>>27713454
I'll try to keep it quick.

Went to HS with this girl (currently 24, she's 23). Friends for a while after, tried dating one summer and went back to college before it really got anywhere. She was telling me about how some guy she's into said no after she asked him to be her date to a wedding, then asked me and I told her to fuck off. I know she only asked because she didn't want to seem like a loser for showing up alone. I'm cutting it off, I'm not gonna be someone's accessory for their self esteem. I can find someone who doesn't see me as a silver medal and nothing more.

What's yours been like? How long have you known her, what's the background, etc.
>>
>>27713174
You sure talk about her. That is obsessed.

And it's not love. Love is a 2 way thing. This is just a time of your life where you will look back and be embarrassed.
>>
>>27713541
Sounds like you're just a bitter asshole.
>>
>>27713541
Met her online on a forum about a year ago. Turned out we lived pretty close so we started hanging out. She had a boyfriend at the time so I was reduced to the friendzone immediately. Still, she started calling me her best friend really quickly. We bonded easily and we often had emotional talks about our secrets and shit. She was the only person I ever trusted or loved. When I fell for her, I told her and she said she only loved me as a friend. After that she started acting really distant towards me throughout the next two months until we reach this point, my breaking point, where I can't stand her cold behavior anymore and want out before I get hurt any longer.
>>
>>27713638
Love isn't a two-way thing. I love my father but he doesn't love me.
>>
>>27713733
Sure pal. Keep thinking that.
>>
>>27713688
How so? Not trying to patronize you, genuinely curious why you think that because outside perspective is always good.

My main thing is that she straight up told me I'm her second choice and she wouldn't do it otherwise. This has kinda been a thing for a while and this is the point where I'm finally sick of it.

>>27713705
You are absolutely justified in cutting it off. It would be unhealthy to continue otherwise.
>>
>>27713813
Yeah, I know. Hopefully when I forget about her, I can go back to being JUST friends with her, with no romantic feelings involved, but I don't know IF I'll ever forget about her, you know?
>>
>>27713470
Wow, she wants to go to Europe with you and still has no romantic feelings towards you whatsoever? You sure?
Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.