[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Day 8 of no contact with my oneitis...I finally caved Greentext
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1427583400060.jpg (279 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
1427583400060.jpg
279 KB, 399x388
Day 8 of no contact with my oneitis...I finally caved

Greentext incoming if anyone cares
>>
>>27710985
What did you fucking do, Anon?
>>
>>27710985
i dont understand why you stopped talking to her in the first place.

god robots are so fucking retarded. No, just because you ask someone to be your gf doesnt mean they have to accept you. get over it.
>>
>>27711240
Shut the fuck up, you don't know shit she might have lead him on or anything
>>
>>27711240
They don't have to accept you but you definitely shouldn't be their friend
>>
>>27711240
Exactly. Why does no-one understand the concept that you can be friends with a girl without having to date each other? Are guys only allowed to be friends with other guys, and girls only with other girls?
>>
>>27711240
I've been posting my story for over a week now.
>>
>>27711296
Women in general make poor friends for men. Not that it can't happen, just that they're not as good friends for men as other men are.
>>
>>27711240
>>27711296
OP please don't listen to females/cucks about this. You did the right thing.
>>
>>27711304
Why are you trying to impersonate the anon from the other thread?
>>
>>27710985
OP
Please post greentext
>>
>>27711342
That's a bit of a blanket statement. I personally enjoy the company of women. Sure, I still have more guy friends than female ones, but I have plenty of both, I don't want to date every single on of them, and I'm sure the feeling is mutual. What's wrong with this situation?
>>
>it's a 'op acts autistic in front if his oneitis' episode
>>
>>27711492
If you've been following my story you would know what's happened.
>>
>>27711525
It's not your story though.
>>
>>27711585
Who the hell are you? Get out of my thread.
>>
>>27711469
its just about the emotional maturity of the person, dont worry about these guys
>>
>>27711608
The OP of the other thread said you're not the same person, so stop pretending.
>>
Why can't you just be friends with her
>>
>>27710985
I went no contact with the only girl i ever had feelings for after writing her a letter explaining those feelings.

It's been months. I still think of her a lot but it gets easier. You'll be fine. Just give up on love; as strange as it sounds it's better that way.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.