[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just talked to a "fembot" for several hours and it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 25
File: 1447887444632.png (315 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1447887444632.png
315 KB, 640x480
I just talked to a "fembot" for several hours and it all makes sense to me now.

She is a fatass, boring, ugly, wall-staged cunt who has taken a mile of chadcock but is now looking for a relationship. And of course her standards are fucking ridiculous.

First off she wants a virgin guy who has never been with anyone. Because apparently it has something to do with purity. She also doesn't want a fat or a short guy and she wants someone who with lots of money to pamper her while she sits on her ass. She rejects hordes of Men daily. She has 143 skype contacts and she literally will ignore guys who are not attractive.

She also has the personality of a brick wall and expects everyone to entertain her while she sits back and adds nothing to the conversation or interaction.

And I'm sure she makes threads here all of the time about "tfw no bf" and how girls can be robots too. I am leaving r9k now. Talking to this roastie has opened my eyes to the current state of this shit hole.

Goodbye.
>>
Pic related?

This is for the robot to not bend me over. Please do not read.
>>
wow she looks mildly retarded. i hope shes not serious about what she said there
>>
>if you weigh more than 200 pounds
>she easily weighs more than 200

is this a joke
>>
>>27696566
Of course she is serious. She has probably already settled down with someone who fits her criteria.
>>
>>27696534
>She has 143 skype contacts and she literally will ignore guys who are not attractive.

I know a girl like that. She pretends to be depressed and lonely while being showered in attention. The only attention she cares about though is if it's from Chad. Fembots in a nutshell.
>>
File: 1454291926049.png (207 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1454291926049.png
207 KB, 640x1136
>>27696534
>And of course her standards are fucking ridiculous.
"Standards" women have are just comedy gold
Like here you have a woman who monetizes acceptable height
>If you're under 6ft don't bother
>You can be less than 6ft if you earn an extra 10k for every inch lost
>>
File: 1362319079390.gif (879 KB, 229x188) Image search: [Google]
1362319079390.gif
879 KB, 229x188
>>27696534
>if you work in I.T don't contact me

Unemployed people are welcome.
Just don't work in IT like the majority of educated men do.

That bitch is fine with me smoking weed erry day, but working in a well paying stem field is the breaking point.

>i work almost no hours
>when working as i do, it can be hard to add more of what i want to my life
I see, you don't have the time?
Do you need more free time to "find yourself" than 7 days - 4 hours every week?

>my bank account is dry
that's normal when working part time for a few hours in a dead end job
>>
File: 1430791565040.png (19 KB, 724x552) Image search: [Google]
1430791565040.png
19 KB, 724x552
>>27696534
Women are entitled as fuck.
I mean really, they all wait passively for the perfect man to appear while offering nothing but a hole in return.
>>
>>27697441
This is exactly what women are. They're holes waiting to be filled with cum from the strongest man they can find.
>>
>>27698754
But how the fuck do they reason?
They want the best man possible, but they don't want to put any effort into finding one.
>>
haha cock bitch suck my dick mofo cukc
>>
>>27696534
Don't leave, just stop giving roasties attention. This board would be 500x better if everyone collectively stopped giving these roatie whores attention.
>>
>>27698782
It's easy for a woman to get laid. The trick is roping in a beta provider who will support her and another man's baby.
>>
>>27696534
>She also has the personality of a brick wall and expects everyone to entertain her while she sits back and adds nothing to the conversation or interaction.

This describes the vast majority of women.
>>
>>27697441
we'll be swimming in pussy in 10 years my friend while the women who been riding the cock carousel will shrivel, get uglier while finding a beta provider
meanwhile all the college pussy you've never had will jump on you because you're an "experienced" guy
it's just a win/win imho
>>
>>27696898

>would rather go to a forest than a 5 star restaurant
>You need to make more than 30k

What???
>>
>>27698946
Not really a win when they've been passed around by Chad and Tyrone and they see you as nothing but a wallet on two legs
>>
>>27698816
It really pains me how many betas fall for this. I would never raise another man's kid unless the woman was also about to have mine.
But that's the reason why women suddenly become way less sexual once they settle with a beta provider, they have no desire to be impregnated by you.
>>
>>27696534

this is very discouraging.
>>
100% of women aren't like this. The ones that are just stick out in your mind because it's rage inducing. Whoever posts a list of demands on a dating website is fucking delusional.

And is this height thing seriously even a real thing? Everyone mentions it online but I see couples where the guy is shorter pretty often? If a women turns you down for your height thank the fucking gods you dodged that retarded cunt. You really want someone that shallow? How fun do you think that relationship is going to be...
>>
>that forehead

I think she's experiencing more baldness than I'm likely to suffer until I'm 40, if my dad is anything to go by.

>4 hours a week at target

Bitch might as well be unemployed.

No man in his right mind would make this demanding cunt his wife, but she does nice fat tits, so she'll still get some attention.

I hope she dates a stream of guys who pump and dump her.

I've never smoked in my life but I'd sent up a date and spark one up right infront of her just for the sheer entertainment value of snubbing an entitled bitch with nothing to offer but a baby factory and her big fat tits.
>>
>>27699098
those tits are fat tho
>>
>>27696898
LOL, is that cunt for real?

I literally hope some 6'5" chad thundercock who makes 100k fucks her like a whore then spits on her and tells her what a worthless greedy fucking bitch she is.
>>
File: disregard for male suffering.png (69 KB, 737x531) Image search: [Google]
disregard for male suffering.png
69 KB, 737x531
>>27699138

yes, but not because she is working of them but because she is kind of fat, that, her attitude and her ugly old balding manface with glasses make her undesireable. you can tell right off the bat she is in for the money and going up the social ladder
>>
>>27699086
Height only matters for initial attraction, it can be overlooked once they see what other assets the guy has.
>>
>>27697441
>>27698754

And you are different... how?
>>
>>27699282
When a man want something, he is much more likely to work for it.
Why do you think fat acceptance people are mostly women?
>>
>>27699282
The average low status man will fuck absolutely anything.

The average low status woman wouldn't be seen dead fucking a low status man, unless he was raping her corpse, which he would absolutely consider if he thought he could get away with it.
>>
>>27699353
/r9k/ is entirely male.

Check mate, faggot.

>>27699387
Would you fuck absolutely anything?
>>
>>27696534
I can't honestly take this profile seriously.
There's too much hypocrisy in it. Like is this for real ?
>>
>try to talk with a "fembot"
>she finds out I'm not white
>ghosts me
Every time
>>
File: fat acceptance is kill.jpg (667 KB, 1980x3116) Image search: [Google]
fat acceptance is kill.jpg
667 KB, 1980x3116
>>27699353

fat acceptance is the worst thing ever right after feminism and black lives matter
>>
Please critique my standards

150lb-300lb (I mainly don't want a guy that I feel too much fatter than). Has a job/studying/or some desire in the future. ...doesn't look like he has downs. No blacks. White, asians and maybe muslims okay. No kids. Over 23 and under 40. Under 5 sexual partners.

Is nice, genuine and loyal. Won't be too ironically mean and cruel to me. Is a loser who likes videogames and anime hopefully -- a little immature. Wants a future/to get married in the future.

I'm: 5/10 attractive, no job, 150-200lb. 22. Fun weeb who likes videogames and anime. Virgin. White. Wants to be married before 30. Wants to be a housewife.
>>
>>27699460
hahahah good.
>>
>>27699665
Too high, but being a female means you'll find a man that meets them anyway.

>hopefully a little immature
>must be older than me

ayyy
>>
File: intimidation.jpg (28 KB, 500x411) Image search: [Google]
intimidation.jpg
28 KB, 500x411
>>27698970
>I would never raise another man's kid unless the woman was also about to have mine
>unless the woman was also about to have mine
>about to have mine

You have just spelled out exactly the mechanism some scheming slut is going to use to trap you.

Don't fall for this, Anon. Fix your thinking here. Don't deal with single mothers, period.
>>
File: 1459157980536.jpg (16 KB, 634x450) Image search: [Google]
1459157980536.jpg
16 KB, 634x450
>>27699665
>150lb-300lb
>I DESERVE A MAN WHO'S TALL AND BIG EVEN THOUGH I'M FAT

>Has a job/studying/or some desire in the future
>Is a loser who likes videogames and anime hopefully
>immature
>Wants a future/to get married in the future.

HE HAS TO BE A FUN SWEET CARING NEET BUT ALSO HAVE A CAREER AND MONEY AND I WAN'T HIM TO BE IMMATURE BUT WANTS TO GET MARRIED AND I WANT HIM TO BE SHY BUT THE FUNNEST BIGGEST HIT AT PARTIES TOO AND HE HAS TO BE SMART BUT NOT A FUCKING NERD AND HE HAS TO BE SUPER ATHLETIC BUT NOT A JOCK

This is literally what you sound like. Holy fuck I hate Roasties so fucking much REEEE
>>
>>27699742
What's too high about them?

Genuinely, I'm looking to adjust them.
>>
>>27698806
>This board would be 500x better if everyone collectively stopped giving these roatie whores attention.

This, exactly this. Smarten up, guys.
>>
>>27699665
I like women who want to work myself.
>>
>>27696534

>4 hours a week

jesus christ
>>
>>27696898
>hold on let me put your data through the equation here and..... oops, it looks like you make $5k less than necessary based on your height! Better luck next time. Maybe you should get a better job
>>
File: playing computer games at work.png (199 KB, 376x302) Image search: [Google]
playing computer games at work.png
199 KB, 376x302
>>27696898

what am i reading

bloxxy blox bloxxy blix
>>
>>27699824
I don't care about a man's height. I'm short, so everyone's taller than me, so I don't really care.

>AND I WANT HIM TO BE SHY BUT THE FUNNEST BIGGEST HIT AT PARTIES TOO AND HE HAS TO BE SMART BUT NOT A FUCKING NERD AND HE HAS TO BE SUPER ATHLETIC BUT NOT A JOCK
???? What.

Also NEET means No Employment Education or Training. So I pretty obviously don't want a NEET.

I didn't think wanting someone who wasn't the most maturest person would be a big deal. Is having a job/wanting to get married really that distant from a little immaturity?

But I'll think about what you said. Thanks.

>>27699864
I figured most guys would...

What's your opinion on putting 'I want to be a stay at home mother' or something along the same lines on my online dating profile? I'd hate to get a guy interested and then find out that that's a dealbreaker.

Is it the type of thing where if you didn't know that was a girl's goal and fell in love with her, you'd change your mind and have a housewife/stay at home mom wife, or just a big no?
>>
>>27699665
>"5/10" fatty (more like 3/10, fatties cannot be more than 3/10)
>neet "housewife"
>weeb
>doesn't want kids

So you want a beta provider to make money for you so you can sit on your fat arse all day and watching shitty anime while you stuff your rotund face?

THINGS
THAT
MAKE
YOU
GO
HMMMMMMMMMMMM
>>
File: kermit.jpg (12 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
kermit.jpg
12 KB, 300x300
>>27699820
But what if I want to have kids?
I just don't want to raise Chad's offspring while I get used as a provider.
>>
>>27699665
I fit your standards. Would you like to be my gf?
>>
>>27699834
It's the hypocrisy more than the standards.

You want a man that's a little immature but wants to get married in the future? Not gonna happen.

You want a man that is a loser but also studies or works? Nope. You want him to work hard when you have no intention of doing so?

A modern man that's worth it knows better than to support an average girl with no ambition, you'd have to be a healthy weight and at least 7/10+, sorry sweetie.
>>
>>27699954
You would actually have to be a housewife such as actually cleaning and cooking regularly. Also you would have to respect any budget I felt was necessary. If you put that on a dating site it would seem like you just want someone to take care of you. But a relationship could evolve to that if you were ok with the other things.
>>
>>27699954
You literally listed the best of both sides of contradicting things. You want immaturity, except in the areas where immaturity is a bad thing, and maturity except where maturity is a bad thing. You also want him older than you yet immature. You're asking for the best of every world. This is literally twice as demanding as just saying immature or mature with nothing further.

You have a preference for the preferred male body size (bigger because no one ever wants a small man) while simultaneously having the least preferred female body size.

You are demanding as fuck with literally nothing to offer in return
>>
>>27699665
Fat people aren't very likely to lose their fat. Fat women are, by and large, undesirable, and only get fatter with age.

Fat men, on the other hand, are still good providers, etc. No, I'm not a fat man, just pointing out the obvious. They can get hot girls by earning good money and being a bit charming.

To be honest, as a fat girl, hoping for a good catch is too much. You're going to have to settle for a lesser male, so revise your standards down. 0 sexual partners. Balding. Drives a 2002 car. Etc.
>>
>>27699962
>want to have kids
>not Chad

You need to adjust your expectations for this life, son. The world needs fewer suffering beta males, not more.
>>
>>27699665
>I'm: 5/10 attractive,

You made an error there. It should say "I'm 5/10 stark average".

Actually you made a bigger error there. The whole sentence should just read "I'm 2/10 ugly as fuck fat girl with unfortunately small tits"

How did I know you have small tits and no ass? Simple, ALL fat girls LOVE to brag about their tit size (tee hee, i'm a triple D come get it boyz ;D i'm a real woman with assets). The simple fact that you didn't mention your tits size is a giant tell that you're one of those ridiculous looking fat girls who still doesn't have tits. If you had big tits or even medium sized tits you would be bragging about them, as no girl can resist bragging for attention
>>
>>27699969
Hm. Interesting. Thanks.

I didn't really think that a little immaturity was that incapable with wanting to be a husband and father.

My main concern with the maturity thing was I've been on dates with more mature men before and never felt anything. I'll have to work on making myself more mature for a guy that'll fit. Thanks.
>>
>>27700002
I guess what I'm trying to say is: why are being upfront about wanting a husband? You're not a good product from the get-go.

Leave that bit out, and maybe you'll trap some poor fuck.
>>
>>27699665
I'd date a girl like you. Where do you live?
>>
>>27699665
>150lb-300lb (I mainly don't want a guy that I feel too much fatter than)
makes sense. and is reasonable. At least you're not claiming that you deserve a guy with shredded abs and huge shoulders.
You're a bigger girl and want a guy who isn't going to look silly stood next to you.
>Has a job/studying/or some desire in the future
not too much to ask for i suppose, most people want their partners to be at least working towards something, although a lot would specify an amount that they earn, which is really fucking shallow, well done for not being a cunt about it. Plus you've said you want to be a house wife, so him working and you at home makes sense.
>doesn't look like he has downs
fair enough,
>No blacks. White, asians and maybe muslims okay
your choice on who want to spend your life with, no comment there
>No kids
understandable, most men would want the same from a woman
>Over 23 and under 40. Under 5 sexual partners.
wide age range, though most people who want to settle down would have less partners than that. So you're ok there
>Is nice, genuine and loyal. Won't be too ironically mean and cruel to me. Is a loser who likes videogames and anime hopefully -- a little immature. Wants a future/to get married in the future.
Nice is subjective, genuine and loyal would probably come as standard with a man who wants to get married and settle down and have a house wife at home.
Immature and loves vidya is a given in a lot of guys these days.

>verdict
not too bad, not incredibly detailed and one of the more reasonable lists of requirements. Though there are plenty of slightly ridiculous female wants in there. Like has already been said. You're a woman though, so you'll find it.
I would take you on a date, and fit most of your criteria, but fail at two,
More than 5 former partners, and I don't want to get married ever.
Good luck though, hope you make some loser happy. As long as some of us are.
>>
File: superthumb.jpg (72 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
superthumb.jpg
72 KB, 300x250
>>27700009
Goddamnit, all I want is a happy family.
>>
>>27700067
I know. If it's any comfort, the money and stress you'll save by not marrying or having a family will allow you to live a casual, carefree lifestyle far beyond what most men of previous generations could enjoy.

Feminism liberated beta males just as much as it did women.
>>
>>27700065
>Though there are plenty of slightly ridiculous female wants in there. Like has already been said. You're a woman though, so you'll find it.
Thanks. I figure it's better to be honest with myself rather than going ANY MAN WILL DO

>>27700001
...is wanting a fun man who isn't too serious but still wants to be a father and husband really that contradictory? I had never thought of it that way.

Like I said, thanks for the advice.
>>
>>27696534
>skyping with erica
>expect her to be like this post
>personality is actually humorous, makes me laugh a few times
>able to banter pretty well back and forth
>doesn't make me feel disgusting or subpar like most women would
>doesn't complain about bullshit, is well aware her issues are her own fault
I was pleasantly surprised. Erica pls come home
>>
>>27700138
You're a delusional fat retard and you'd be lucky to get with a skinny twig neet.

>>27700065
white knighting faggot
>>
File: hank.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hank.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>>27696534
Funny thing is if a real man like Hank Moody ever approached her and lit up mid convo she'd already be halfway to getting his pants off and would probably take a couple drags herself when he lit another for an after sex cig.
>>
>>27700157
Thanks for your input friend <3
>>
Critique my standards guys!

>Woman
>not disfigured
>not morbidly obese (fat is ok)
>not a slut
>doesn't try and control my life
>loves me

Sad thing is I am far more likely to die alone than >>27699665
just because I don't have a vagina
>>
>>27700002
>Fat men, on the other hand, are still good providers
Aren't women with husbands like that way more likely to cheat though?

>>27700130
That is comforting actually.
I can't believe so many women take advantage of someone they're supposed to love like that.
>>
>>27700207
>not a slut
>not morbidly obese

In the world we live in these are absolutely unreasonable standards to ask of a woman. If you were a male model millionaire you'd still have trouble meeting these 2 requirements in the same woman. That fat roastie is more likely to find a chad than you are to find this
>>
>>27700207
>not morbidly obese (fat is ok)
>not a slut
standards too high

you're asking for contradictory characteristics

the only non-slut women you'll find are morbid and it will only be because they can't be.

and if you they are sluts they probably wouldn't want you. you didn't even list how you are and post how you'd fit into their standards.

you have to be honest with yourself
>>
File: JUST.jpg (31 KB, 314x435) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
31 KB, 314x435
>>27699665
>>27700063
>ignored again
Don't know why I expected any different.
>>
File: m1t6l5lh9y1ql2tdvo1_1280.jpg (243 KB, 600x482) Image search: [Google]
m1t6l5lh9y1ql2tdvo1_1280.jpg
243 KB, 600x482
>>27699665
>>27700207

Anyone want to place bets on which one will find their dream guy/girl first?
>>
>>27696534
>She rejects hordes of Men daily. She has 143 skype contacts and she literally will ignore guys who are not attractive.
I don't get this desu.

My girlfriend is pretty attractive (way out of my league at least), intelligent, funny, social, and has a ton of female friends.
Plus she does sweet shit like knitting and doing needle point for me all the time.

Dudes just don't really hit on her and she doesn't know many guys other than my buddies and I.

How does an ugly girl get constant attention?
>>
File: 1383532434766.png (48 KB, 302x302) Image search: [Google]
1383532434766.png
48 KB, 302x302
>>27699665
best bait in a while, i rate it anon
>>
>>27700313
I'm from New Zealand

Sorry. Men on r9k tend to be too cruel for me to talk to with a matter of real romantic instead so I didn't want to lead you on.
>>
>>27700319

Probably men think they have a chance with an ugly girl, while an attractive girl is either intimidating or they just assume that she must already have a boyfriend.
>>
>>27700313
>Thirsty fuck begging for attention whore roastie attention

You are literally what's wrong with this board.

*YOU HAVE JUST BEEN CURSED WITH DRASTICALLY REDUCED (you)s FOR EVERY POST ON THIS BOARD FOR THE NEXT 6 MONTHS
>>
File: current_us_flag.png (21 KB, 640x337) Image search: [Google]
current_us_flag.png
21 KB, 640x337
>>27699892
Plus tips
>>
>>27700382
He forgot to counteract it by using london witchcraft.
>>
>>27696534
>But when you ONLY work 4 hours a week, it can be REALLY difficult to add more of what you want in your life.

I know she means "I only work 4 hours a week, I can't afford shit" but it really sounds like "I work 4 hours a week, don't really have much time for anything else."

Which I think is lol.
>>
>be autistic shut-in with avoidant personality disorder
>can't even step outside the front door without having a panic attack
>"fembot" I had been talking to for a while starts mocking me based upon my appearance compared to the other neets she talks to
>any explanation I give as to why I am the way I am amounts to her as "excuses" or me being "whiny"
>any "advice" of hers amounts to "JUST DO IT" or "JUST FIX IT"
>bitches at me for being "boring" or not entertaining her when I've been trapped inside my room with no social contact for several years like a caged animal
>thinks I'm bullshitting her when I tell her I'm autistic because I "seem completely normal" to her (based only upon the way I write)

I guess it was just a lot easier for her to imagine me as being the one responsible for my own misery, that I suffer because I'm a bad person. Don't bother with them if you're not living a completely normal life, they'll just cast you aside once they find someone more interesting than you are. I don't even give a shit if she sees this post, she most likely will anyway.
>>
>>27700396
>current flag
>48 stars
wat
>>
>>27700538
Just cut that bitch off, anon.
You gain nothing by keeping her around.
>>
File: imagefromreddit.jpg (201 KB, 470x595) Image search: [Google]
imagefromreddit.jpg
201 KB, 470x595
>>27700576
ya got wrangled, son
>>
>>27700576
COAXED INTO SNAFU
>>
>>27700538
go full no contact mate.

Bitch is talking about you not "entertaining" her? fuck her. she's toxic
>>
>>27700538
You get in that ass, Larry.
>>
File: 220px-GNFOS_poster.jpg (12 KB, 220x369) Image search: [Google]
220px-GNFOS_poster.jpg
12 KB, 220x369
All robots should learn to be gay so we can tell these bitches where to go and fug each other.
>>
>>27700754
implying you'd fuck any robots

faggots are picky fuckers
>>
>>27700754
I'm just going to stack this paper and go to Thailand instead, but thanks.
>>
>>27700371
You say you want a guy who has a job and an education

Yet you yourself are jobless.

You flat out want a guy to take care of you. That's kind of a turn off yo.
>>
>>27700778
In my experience gays are extremely slutty, especially in small towns where they're also really desperate.

However the more aggressively gay they are, the more picky they are.
>>
>>27696576
For all the five minutes it takes before he accidentally breaks one of her insane rules?
>>
>>27700754
Faggots are even more picky than women you flaming homosexual.

Source: One of my friends is gay, and I literally only see him with other Chad-tier faggots.
>>
>>27700778
>>27700851
Faggots, like all men compared to women, have diverse fetishes and there are lots who specifically like fat guys, or hairy guys, or skeleton men, or weird pasty gingers, or any number of deformities.
>>
where the hell do you even get the contact information of fembots anyway?
>>
>>27700813
yeah my asian faggot friend is always complaining that grindr is just ridiculously specific bullshit like no asians 6ft+ 5"+ cut only only str8 acting must only do doggy etc

but at least they're honest and if you find someone into you they are generally down to fuck right away
>>
>>27700911
They're the retards that go on omegle and join /r9k/ Skype groups.
You think that shit is for guys?
>>
>>27700000
Witnessed

Robot robot, robot 9k, please don't fuck me because I'm not gay
>>
>>27696534
>realizing how dumb the hivemind here is
Great. But how is it going to change if all those who realize this end up leaving? Stop self-pity, man up, better yourself, ok. But If you leave, you end up taking the easy way, just like blaming all your problems on "roasties" and "chad" was the easy way. Just like calling everyone who disagrees with you a "normie" was the easy way. Stick around and help us make /r9k/ great again. We're already better than /b/ and /pol/ for what it's worth.
>>
File: 1458942016106.jpg (200 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1458942016106.jpg
200 KB, 680x680
>>27696534
I think many women get away with dating profiles like this because men are used to it from the job world. Men have to get education and training, then they apply for jobs at their dream companies, there's a harsh selection process, and sometimes you might have to come in for multiple interviews. So it's normal for a man to develop this mindset that you have to compete, and that the best companies can pick from an endless sea of applicants. Any minute there might be someone better than you.

So it seems that women, especially when it comes to online dating, have managed to exploit this. Their profiles look like it was written by their HR department, only with the extra perversion that companies usually also advertise themselves a bit, and at the very least offer you a salary forecast in return. Women don't even have that in their profiles. It's a list of requirements without the "What you can expect" section. There's a bunch of pictures maybe. Only the face, optimized angles, might be five years old already. I keep saying that there needs to be one mandatory boobs and butt picture in each profile, some full-body shot that gives me a clear picture.

These profiles get responses, though. So it seems that men need to become more self-aware of their "gotta compete" mindset, closely examine the profiles, and then discard them. I see retarded job listings all the time, doesn't mean I'm gonna apply everywhere. And I also don't play this whole "oh god please hire poor little me" game in interviews. I can expect something for my work. So get your HR departments fixed.
>>
>>27696898
This CANNOT be true. It seems something utterly unconceivable for me...like some sort of logical impossibility.
>>
File: Akaza.Ak.jpg (151 KB, 748x748) Image search: [Google]
Akaza.Ak.jpg
151 KB, 748x748
>>27696534
Joke is on her.I'm exclusively attracted to 2D
>>
>>27700309
>the only non-slut women you'll find are morbid and it will only be because they can't be.
>morbidly obese women can't be sluts
oh anon
so misguided
so incorrect about so many things
>>
>>27699665
In this day and age both people are expected to work.
>>
>>27700576

you became trolled XD

ebin dude

capped and saved
>>
>>27699665
>150-220
10/10 you deserve this (you)
>>
>>27701949
Who raises the kids then?

>inb4 sitter, daycare

Sounds like a great way to ensure your kids resent you
>>
>>27696534
>She is a fatass

Okay, not interested in her or her story anymore. Bye OP.
>>
>>27700656
Spangled

Howfuckisthisnotoriginalfaggotrobot
>>
>>27696534
>She also has the personality of a brick wall and expects everyone to entertain her while she sits back and adds nothing to the conversation or interaction
meh, this isn't that uncommon, most women are like that.
>>
>>27696898
>30k
Thats just 2,5k a year after taxes.
>>
>>27703483
And -2k after girlfriend
>>
>>27699665
Too be honest I feel into literally all your criteria perfectly and I'm a 7/10 with decent social skills to boot.

But to be honest, you're the problem here.

You want me to entertain you, make your life fun, provide for you, etc etc, while you, what? Take care of my kids one day? Anyone can do that, and besides, I want to be active in the lives of my kids too so I'd willingly take a portion of the load off of you.

So essentially what you want is a meal ticket so you can stay at home sitting on your ass watching TV while I go out and make money for you, and I'm supposed to be happy because you you make a kid lunch every once in awhile.

Uh, no, fuck that. A good relationship is meant to be a partnership, why would I want to be with someone who wants me to be the backbone of the relationship without bringing anything to the table.

>150-200 pounds
I'm 145 at 5'9, I know for a fact you're gonna be shorter than me too, so you're a chubster. No way you're a 5/10, you just tell yourself that.
>>
File: 1455792106851.png (46 KB, 154x143) Image search: [Google]
1455792106851.png
46 KB, 154x143
Why does anyone bother with women? I'm kind of perplexed. I'd rather just be alone than deal with these crazy harpies.

26 yo virgin here.
>>
File: the great euqalizer.jpg (50 KB, 800x390) Image search: [Google]
the great euqalizer.jpg
50 KB, 800x390
>>27700538
>be autistic shut-in with avoidant personality disorder
>can't even step outside the front door without having a panic attack

The key to overcoming your fear of other people is to become what they themselves fear most.
>>
>>27705598
Genetical programming.
It's not that strong in some people, but insane in others. That's why you see average dudes lowering themselves to ugly landwhales.
>>
>>27705598
This, I'll even say I've had sex before with a desperate milf. The chase and the effort are not worth what you get in the end. Now I've quit lifting, being satisfied with my body and indulge myself in hobbies and interests women don't like in a man. Fuck em they're all lazy, boring cunts.
Honestly, I can extract more joy and love out of a chinese cartoon girl than an actual woman.
>>
>tfw one of the last remaining true robots
>tfw I don't know where the other true robots have gone
>>
>>27700207
Do you want only white women or any race is fine to you?
>>
>>27706211
What does a Robot do on /Chad/?
Go find your own board
>>
File: [GLASS HIM].jpg (100 KB, 440x498) Image search: [Google]
[GLASS HIM].jpg
100 KB, 440x498
>>27696534
>boring, ugly, wall-staged cunt who has taken a mile of chadcock but is now looking for a relationship. And of course her standards are fucking ridiculous.
>She also doesn't want a fat or a short guy and she wants someone who with lots of money to pamper her while she sits on her ass. She rejects hordes of Men daily. She has 143 skype contacts and she literally will ignore guys who are not attractive.
>She also has the personality of a brick wall and expects everyone to entertain her while she sits back and adds nothing to the conversation or interaction.

Thats literally every woman ive ever seen m8
>>
File: 1440618337192.gif (199 KB, 336x468) Image search: [Google]
1440618337192.gif
199 KB, 336x468
>>27696534
>I talked to a femanon
Sorry but if you weren't talking to me you weren't talking to a fembot. I am 110 pounds, have no friends, am a very nice and kind person out of choice, not looking for relationships, and only leave the house when I go to work part time. I stay in my room for the majority of the day and am softspoken to the point where talking normally for extended periods of time causes me to lose my voice. I have interests of my own and fun ideas to plan if I had someone to go with, but nobody will ever know because they will never meet me.

So have fun with your camwhoring femanons, I'll keep my virginity thank you.
>>
>>27706297
shut up, cunt. All you have to do is go to a bar and drink alone for 10 minutes before some chad comes and offers to fuck.
>>
>>27706297
>not looking for relationships

fuck off moron, no gives a shit about whats between your legs. get over yourself.
>>
File: 1456171128876.png (459 KB, 600x546) Image search: [Google]
1456171128876.png
459 KB, 600x546
>>27706339
>you can go have sex with anybody meme
>waah waah why aren't girls virgins

>>27706354
In the OP it said the girl was looking for a relationship. Fembots don't need to look for relationships when they have 2D.
>>
>>27706388
be my gf pls

robotcockbl0x
>>
>>27699999
Quints speaks the truth.

Also checked
Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.