[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you want out of life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7
File: pepe_having_fun_at_the_park.jpg (79 KB, 723x683) Image search: [Google]
pepe_having_fun_at_the_park.jpg
79 KB, 723x683
What do you want out of life?
>>
>>27699770
>nothing
>not a single fucking thing
>i'm ok with this
but nobody else is
>>
>>27699770
a gf
and an original comment
>>
File: tfw no large rump ISIS gf.webm (516 KB, 404x720) Image search: [Google]
tfw no large rump ISIS gf.webm
516 KB, 404x720
an ISIS gf
>>
>>27699770
lots of good sleep and a warriors death ideally in norway or sweden
>>
Nothing, it wasn't my choice to be here
>>
A new direction. All of my other goals have been reached
>>
>>27699770
implying its possible to "get" something "out of" life other than life itself
just live man such is life
>>
>>27700000
gross...
nasty jiggly ass
>>
Lots of good drugs and possibly a fleshlight sometime in the future.
>>
>>27700142
why not just fuck raw chicken breasts
>>
>>27699770
Something interesting to happen.
Also meeting someone interesting enough. The place I reside is boring and filled with such terrible people. it is monotonous everyday to wake up.
>>
>>27699770
I want to love something and then pursue it, but currently I have 0 interests so i do nothing all day.
>>
>>27700116
You're literally gay tbqph fampai
>>
>>27699770
Why does he have to have his dick out in this picture?
>>
>>27699937
>wants companionship
RRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NORMIE FUCKING LEAVE
>>
I want a lot of things but I don't expect much, the best answer I can come up with is drive to better my life. People need not concern themselves with me, the responsibility is squarely on my shoulders. Any reasonable, well adjusted person would have made the change a long ass time ago. I don't know where the end of my rope is but I'm sure to find it, why I hung out at rock bottom for so long I'll never know.

Getting legit disappointed in myself, I know so much better and I keep failing everyone. The expectation of going out and doing stuff crushes me, I envy those that are truly intrinsically motivated.

Expressing myself is good for the soul, lads. There's so much of myself I feel the need to suppress. I can't fucking stand myself much longer, and anyone who can't stand me is 200% justified in doing so. It's gone too far. There are many things that need to be erased, and they're all a permanent stain on my character. The shame is real. The persecution complex is real. The indecision is real. The repeated failure to act is real. I'm not even sure I want to mend anymore, just erase my existence. I feel like I'm in over my head with simple shit.. and all I can do is crack a smile and say it's OK. I've got my own blood my hands. God I'm ashamed. But I should be held responsible for my actions, same as everyone else.

Simple contentedness is all I could ever ask for.

2deep4u
>>
To be a normie. The world is going to shit anwyay so why not be like everyone else.
>>
>>27700424
your feelings disgust me and you should stop self loathing on a board meant for frogmemes and extremely autistic stories not feelings, do robots have feelings? the answer is no you fucking failed normie wannabe. kys
>>
>>27700358
no i just dont like that sort of ass, female ass yeah
but that ass was nasty
not my cup of tea
>>
>>27700439
>step 1: leave this fucking board you loser and never return. stop wasting your time here and i'll do the same. we both know that won't happen
>>
File: 1313027885857.jpg (31 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1313027885857.jpg
31 KB, 160x160
i just want a woman who would love me and be with me for the rest of my life. my only requirement is that they not be obese. i seriously don't give a fuck about anything else.

i'm seriously going to start specifically looking for single moms, since they might be easier to get. i'm so fucking lonely, robots. i don't want to die without at least having someone pretend they love me
>>
>>27700483
>seeks companionship

>claims to be a fellow robot
go the fuck away
>>
>>27700458
this
i want more autistic stories like that guy who asked for advice on how to convince his therapist he didnt have mental issues
that the reason he just was shitting his pants and throwing his underwear under his bed was because he was lazy
>>
>>27699770
For it to end.
>>
>>27699770
I just want to find a job, move out and never talk to my parents ever again.
>>
>>27700458
I stand by my feels, why you lash at me in the most pitiful way possible I'll never understand. You're not the content police. Let me have this one pity party, bls
>>
A sense of purpose.
>>
>>27700460
that's just the low test talking
>>
>>27700601
your very nature fills me with loathing. if i were to encounter you in real life i would bully you to no end. not to change you or to make myself feel better but just because it would be my most natural reaction to destroy something so weak and pathetic
>>
>>27700725
>a robot needs no sense of purpose
>it is autonomous and simply exists
get the fuck outta here normie
>>
>>27700116
Found the cock lord
>>
File: 1440625736128.png (167 KB, 636x426) Image search: [Google]
1440625736128.png
167 KB, 636x426
Economic safety, a job that doesn't involve endless tiring physical labor or mental degradation (assembly belt stuff), enough money to enjoy my hobbies without any unreasonable limitations.

I am basically trying to craft a life of comfy, not luxury.
>>
>>27699770
- A boyfriend
- My own private zoo or the ability to help create something similar
- To live in a world where the stupid people and people with zero morals have been purged with fire and cancer
- My youth back

In other words, shit I can never have.
>>
>>27700985
>last post best post

>comfy is eternally acceptable
>life will work with you not against you to help achieve those humble desires
>>
>>27701042
why the fuck would you ever want things you can't have? oh i must not be on /r9k/ because i'm seeing failed normies everywhere. kill your self
>>
Video Game Achievements
Nice body
Stability
Knowledge
Freedom
>>
>>27701095
This is the most retarded fucking reasoning ever. The proof that you're the sickening normalcunt is the retarded assumptions you make that people willfully control what they want and "happiness is a choice". Go read the fucking Secret some more and get the fuck out of here, normalshit.
>>
obscene amounts of money
>>
>>27701159
>assuming you know what i know
empathy another normie feeling. we have no control, some of us are born so autistic we are robots and have no desires in but to survive, you on the other hand are riddelled with normie desires and should fuck off this board along with the rest of you self loathing cunts who arent here for memes. again kill your self and end your struggle for normalness now, fat cunt.
>>
File: 1426983816284.png (548 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1426983816284.png
548 KB, 700x700
>>27701072
People underrate simple pleasures. When normies talk about their aspirations, they always talk about some dumb stuff like a yacht, big mansions, a super fast sport cart, not realizing that these acquisitions would lead to further necessary investments.

I simply wish for a safety bubble for me to recede in from the stresses of society, filled with the things I love and enjoy., where I can be alone and feel truly comfortable with myself.
>>
>>27701291
i like to imagine a future utopia where every living being is giving this simply for existing and we enter into an era of unprecedented creativity because everybody is comfortably content and not constantly struggling to attain the basic necessities needed for a healthy existence.
>>
>>27700507
>that the reason he just was shitting his pants and throwing his underwear under his bed was because he was lazy

What the fuck? Archive link, screencaps, anything? This I gotta see.
>>
>>27701408
>implying struggle doesnt breed creativity to solve problems and express strong feelings
>>
File: 1451285096344.gif (2 MB, 350x255) Image search: [Google]
1451285096344.gif
2 MB, 350x255
>>27700000
am i the only person checking this shit..
>>
>>27701408
Are you enjoying your adrenaline rushes you most certainly are reaping by calling everyone a "normie" in this thread and other playground insults?
>>
>>27701443
>what has been done so far will always be the best for us
you done fucked up your memery son
>>
>>27699770
I wanted to be a strong and nice guy that other people could trust and seek comfort in

now, I just want to be mentally sane and not so (sexually) dysfunctional. That's not gonna happen though, and I really just wanna end this song.
>>
>>27701481
>implying i'm getting anything out of this
it's just autistic habit for me to destroy what i am not. even if i could stop i wouldn't know what the feeling of wanting to would be like.
>>
>>27701539
So why don't you think you're a normie exactly? How old are you?
>>
>>27701579
>i don't really wanna be humanized by you
i'll leave the thread but don't expect me to stop flinging my shit endlessly around this board in an effort to self imprint my autism and hopefully bring about nothing at all
>>
File: bruce willis.png (224 KB, 311x315) Image search: [Google]
bruce willis.png
224 KB, 311x315
>>27700000
Quints witnessed
>>
>>27701042
>stupid people and people with zero morals have been purged with fire and cancer
So wishing death and pain on people for simply being born dumb is not immoral?
>>
>>27701408
This*100,000,000

Okay, so imagine I'm a fit white male with no attachments to anything (pretty much what I will be in a year or two). I can learn any skill in the time it'll take me to get to a good strength. The only obstacle is a lack of money, but I could steal anything if it was necessary.

How do I fix this shithole society?

>inb4 start a fight club, everyone else is too much of a pussy
>>
>>27701975
you're delusional. if you really have the strength to be above society than live a good life for yourself, optionally with a woman.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.