[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys smoke? I recently started and I smoke these.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
File: camel1.jpg (72 KB, 538x529) Image search: [Google]
camel1.jpg
72 KB, 538x529
What do you guys smoke? I recently started and I smoke these.
>>
>>27622232
>I recently started
literally why

also just using your post to see what this was ignore pls
>>27622222
>>
I've been smoking Lucky Strike Addictive Free for ~6 months. They are pretty good and the best part is I am not even addicted yet.
>>
>>27622232
Those are the gayest looking cigarettes I've ever seen. Are they a special brand for breast cancer awareness or something?
>>
>>27622278
They're really sweet. Plus girls like them
>>
I vape cause I'm trying to stop but I'm undisciplined so I still smoke camels/pall malls
>>
>>27622250
Nice quality bait senpai
>>
Lucky Strikes best smoke I've ever had taste smell smoothness
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 417x274) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 417x274
are you that retard that made that thread a month or two ago where you said you were going to start smoking and you asked us for recommendations on what to smoke and everyone was mostly telling you not to start?
>>
B&H smooth
>>
I vape my man
>>
>>27622232
Careful where you go smokin those anon, they are known to be the cigarette of choice for homosexuals
>>
>>27622232
I smoke clowns like you on the basketball court.
>>
>>27622454
how was this fucking original?
originalbloxx
>>
>>27622232

Nice it has the Reptilian Illuminati branding on the package.
>>
>>27622450
No, they're known to be the cigarette of choice for people who enjoy sweet tasting cigarettes, jerk
>>
>>27622407
I've never seen these for sale in my life
>>
>>27622232
Marlboro Red's, camel is for plebs
>>
>>27622312
That's because they're girl's cigarettes. Girls are going to talk to you to get a cigarette and leave your dumbass standing there.
>>
>>27623610
Aren't those really strong?
>>
Lucky Strikes filterless are the best.
>>
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 900x900
>>27623565
Try looking for them at smoke shops. They never sell them at gas stations.
>>
File: IDShot_540x540.jpg (37 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
IDShot_540x540.jpg
37 KB, 540x540
You clappers are missing out.
>>
What would you guys say gives you the strongest buzz? I've heard American Spirit Blacks are the best for that.
>>
Marlboro 27s.

And seriously, if you don't smoke, don't fucking start, and if you just started and aren't terminally hooked, fucking quit. Long-time addiction is a bitch to quit, and even after years of being off, the cravings are just as strong as they were the day you quit. I made it through 3 years before I fell off the wagon, and every day fucking sucked. Smoking is a huge waste of money, it's terrible for you, and in many areas these days it's a huge turn-off for 90% of women.
>>
>>27623833
camel wides are probably the strongest but they're just plain overwhelming with the smell

camel turkish royals have the best draw to them imo, gives you a nice nicotine buzz if you really chief on it
>>
File: mild_seven.jpg (91 KB, 762x574) Image search: [Google]
mild_seven.jpg
91 KB, 762x574
>>27623833
>>27623911
In both buzz and draw, as well in taste, my GOAT smokes are Mild Sevens/Mevius. It sucks so much that they stopped importing them into the US.
>>
File: laughingspacecowboys.jpg (36 KB, 582x406) Image search: [Google]
laughingspacecowboys.jpg
36 KB, 582x406
>>27623833
Lucky Strikes unfiltered, though basically any of the high quality unfiltered smokes will give the desired effect. They're meme smokes for people who want to spend twice as much money and feel nostalgic for a time period they missed by nearly a century, but they're still pretty nice.

>>27623911
>camel anything
>strong
>pic

Turkish royals are pretty alright though, but anyone who actually smokes will burn through several in a row every time because of how easy they are to smoke.
>>
>>27623784
Sterling reds are best lad.
Get that shit out of here.
>>
>>27622250
>>27623979
I wish I could still get Lucky Strike filters. I don't mind the strength of the unfiltered ones, but hate that you can't smoke them all the way and that I always get a bunch of loose tobacco in my mouth when smoking them.

Same opinion about Royals, by the way. I smoke 27s most of the time because they're one of the few cigs that actually feels strong enough that I don't want another 10 minutes later, and they don't stink up your clothes and stuff as bad as Reds or Blacks do. Camel Filters are passable too, they're usually what I go for if I'm stuck somewhere that I can't get 27s, like when buying from a hotel gift shop.
>>
I smoked Marlboro Reds but had to quit because of my stupid fucking autoimmune disease.
>>
Only when I'm out with other people, and I just scam one off a friend, I wish I bought my own though, so I could develop better taste. I just can't be bothered.
>>
>>27624121
You're literally at the stage of addiction where you could up and walk away from the single stupidest drug addiction you could possibly waste money on. Even hard drugs feel alright for a minute, but nicotine is a joke all around.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.