[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have brain cancer. I am going to die, i have 7 weeks to live.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
I have brain cancer. I am going to die, i have 7 weeks to live. I wish you all good luck. Thank you all fellas robots. I alredy know i will miss you.
I am in a dead line, i amnot that kind of guy who pray. But if you are, pray for me.

So long. Space robots
>>
>>27574374
Dude go to Thailand and fuck whores and do drugs until you od. Way more respectable than dying from brain cancer.
>>
>>27574374
Prayers sent, God bless anon
>>
You're a liar.
You have been muted for 4 seconds
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 448x391) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 448x391
see you space robot

I'll pray
>>
You lucky fuck.

I wake up every morning hoping to be blessed with a terminal illness, so I can rid myself of this miserable existence without the uncertainty and guilt of suicide attempts.

You better appreciate that fucking cancer, because if not, I hope it goes into remission.
>>
File: 1459561815151.jpg (92 KB, 578x818) Image search: [Google]
1459561815151.jpg
92 KB, 578x818
>you will never die before all your hair is gone
>>
File: 1441430838764.gif (19 KB, 580x536) Image search: [Google]
1441430838764.gif
19 KB, 580x536
>>27574374
It was nice shitposting with you Warren
>>
>>27574374
Make the most of your time. I'd buy you a drink if possible.
>>
>>27574374
post some proof, fgt.
>>
>>27574374
See you on the other side, robot.
>>
>tfw 7 weeks will go by like *that*
>>
Just die already
Original
>>
>>27574374

You already made this thread >>27566874
You shouldn't joke about cancer, man, it's not funny.
>>
>>27574374
My condolences and God speed, my friend.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.