[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have brain cancer. I am going to die, i have 7 weeks to live.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
I have brain cancer. I am going to die, i have 7 weeks to live. I wish you all good luck. Thank you all fellas robots. I alredy know i will miss you.

So long. Space robots
>>
I am sorry to hear that. *hugs*
>>
>>27566874
Not sure if it's still archived but here's a thread a terminalcancerbot made recently >>27448621
>>
How old are you fampai?
>>
File: and yet it is.png (5 KB, 259x251) Image search: [Google]
and yet it is.png
5 KB, 259x251
Sorry to hear that M. Night Shyamafam. What will you be doing until it's time?
>>
>>27566874
Maybe you will find wizardhood in the next life
>>
hope you enjoy your time man
>>
Can you hook up with my nigga Christy for the last seven weeks, just to keep her off the streets of being a whore. ty very much and enjoy the afterlife bruh
>>
My mild hypochondria did not need this at all. V. sorry to hear this robot.
>>
>>27566874
I wish I could be in your place
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 577x432) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 577x432
>>27566874

>expecting me to believe this on April fools day
>>
>>27566874

>i will miss you

That's not how dying works, op. Others might miss you, but not the other way around since you'll be dead and therefore nonexistent.
>>
>>27567346
>literally the most depressing thought possible
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 405x363) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 405x363
don't waste this opportunity, you know what to do
>>
>>27566874
>>27566982

>7 weeks
>7 weeks
>>
>>27567384
sharpie in the pooper?
>>
>>27566874
Hurry up the process and fucking kill yourself
>>
File: Sympathy.jpg (98 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
Sympathy.jpg
98 KB, 750x600
If this is legit not bait, the Japanese have some mushrooms that clean out your brain post chemo and radiation if you still wanna try. There is something in your brain that is effected by will, my father was told two weeks for stage IV glio, he lived 7 months on sheer will alone.
>>
>>27566874
do all the drugs anon
>>27567419
this too
>>
OP I hope you keep a positive outlook and try every option they give you
>>
Jessica Kelley will not be forgotten
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.