[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm sick of having to live up to society's arbitrary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 13
File: MattMurdock.jpg (31 KB, 1200x660) Image search: [Google]
MattMurdock.jpg
31 KB, 1200x660
I'm sick of having to live up to society's arbitrary standards. There is no real point to life, save your own flawed interpretation of it. All we do is falsely smile at each other, tirelessly put on a face and suck each other's dicks, living paycheck to paycheck, in hopes of getting a raise or a promotion to further our game plan, all so we can live ever so slightly comfier as we await death. It's all pointless. We're all just mice scrambling for our plastic piece of cheese but don't realize the spring-loaded bar that's eerily looking down on us, ready to slam down on our necks. This world truly disgusts me.

How do I go about leaving behind my current life and becoming a Batman/Daredevil-style vigilante? I have nothing to lose at this point so I might as well pursue something that I've always fantasized about since I was a child. I obviously don't plan on becoming even a 10th of what batman is capable of, I know that's impossible and I don't have the money nor the time that Bruce had to reach that point. So I ask, what are the bare minimum I need to begin my career as a vigilante?

I've already took up urban exploration so I have experience climbing and jumping from building to building and I've been constantly running laps, doing hundreds of sit ups and push ups every day trying to get back into the shape I was in my youth. I've also taken up boxing, but at obviously that isn't even close to enough for my martial arts fill when it comes to this. What kind of martial arts would realistically help me in a confrontation with a gun/knife? I'd also like to know how to completely cut ties and ditch my identity to make sure none of the people I've associated with get targeted in my antics (although plenty of them certainly would deserve it...).

TL;DR what would I theoretically need to actually become an irl superhero?
>>
>>27497505
go play with your toy airplane autist boy you're not gunna be a superhero .
>>
>>27497505
>asking here

i can tell you all about the dangers of chronic masturbation, but other than that you're on your own
>>
>>27497505

google Krav Maga

thank me later
>>
Find a crime thats under enforced but passionate enought to dedicate to stopping the crime. Then track down the criminals and kill them with a wrench. Also watch the movie Super.
>>
>>27497525
see this is what I meant by the first paragraph

>>27497556
idk, i thought ppl have similar outlooks in life at least
>>
>>27497580
Thanks, I've heard people say it's the premiere martial art to disarm people, but I wasn't sure. So thanks

>>27497612
Thanks for the advice, but I have a strict no killing policy.
>>
>>27497505
This is oddly...touching. I mean, it's pathetic, but in a poetic way. Do what you like, OP. Hope to see you in the news, hopefully not dead.
>>
>>27497670
it was just a hyperbole senpai
>>
>>27497672
What's pathetic about it? I mean I'm grateful you found it touching, but not grateful for the seemingly benign condescension.
>>
>>27497670
>Thanks for the advice, but I have a strict no killing policy.

*tips fedora*

you'll be dead within a day
>>
>>27497736
I don't fear death,but I highly doubt that either way. I never said I wont use firearms, just have to make sure that I wont kill people.
>>
Kill ya self desu
>>
>>27497505
unlike the other fags here, i want to help.
choose a color
get a mask of some sort, make it fit in with that color
get clothes that mix well with the color you choose
bam, urban hero costume down.
next, learn how to keep up in a street fight, or against a knife or gun, as they are the weapons most will turn to in a situation.
bam, fighting down.
next, find something to fix, like a robbery or some crime to stop, and confront the poorfag robbing the shekel bank.
bam, hero act done.
to finish it off, kill yourself>>27497505
unlike the other fags here, i want to help.
choose a color
get a mask of some sort, make it fit in with that color
get clothes that mix well with the color you choose
bam, urban hero costume down.
next, learn how to keep up in a street fight, or against a knife or gun, as they are the weapons most will turn to in a situation.
bam, fighting down.
next, find something to fix, like a robbery or some crime to stop, and confront the poorfag robbing the shekel bank.
bam, hero act done.
to finish it off, kill yourself
>>
Oops, accidentally screwed that post up by copy pasting it twice with no end spoiler tag
>>
>>27497890
I've seen your kind before, a weak willed, spineless person who talks shit all the time, but can't face the reality that he's living an unhappy life behind a cubicle making someone else rich. We used to be somewhat alike, but whereas you're passive and let people step all over you, I'm active and decided to take life into my own hands.
>>
File: gbYCsUK.jpg (61 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
gbYCsUK.jpg
61 KB, 960x960
>>27497764
>I don't fear death

I have an idea for your costume. How about you just go out naked and blow vapor everywhere like a fucking retard? It'd suit you.
>>
LETS FIX THIS
to finish it off, kill yourself
>>
>he wants to be a vigilante fighting knives and guns with his bare hands

dude, unless you have a deathwish you need guns to be a real vigilante.
>>
>>27497764
>I won't kill people

then you are dead because they will kill you
you need to put down the Batman comics OP
>>
>>27497924
Thanks for the advice, I'm already looking into what type of costumes I should be donning. Whether or not I should wear one that has a lot of protection but encumbers me, or one that's lighter and more free fitting but I'm also more vulnerable.
>>27497973
Thanks but no thanks
>>27498005
As I've said to the other person above, same applies to you. But also, if I cant even kill other people, why would I kill myself? It doesn't make sense.
>>
>>27497505
We all want to be superheroes/villains/Dr.Manhattan.The real challenge is adapting that libido of ours into something realistic and useful.I for one buy properties in bad shape and refurbish them while listening to Chopin.I paint ,I do the plumbering,then set up the electric installation,I change bricks and then redecorate the place in a particular style.After that,I live there for a month an adopt an invented personna (like for example,walking my dog on Sundays in a house in the suburbs,or walking around in a suit in an apartment in the city and pretending to be "somebody") till I get tired of it and then sell it for almost double its original price.These rituals of mine help me in life,I don't have to deal with people,I don't have to fake and I certainly don't have to answer to nobody's complaints or entitlement.What I mean is,try to find your thing while keeping some perspective on what's achievable and what Is not.
>>
You can help people who are trying to jump off bridges by pushing them, those silly people can never make up their minds!
>>
>>27498048
is it really a problem if I skillfully incapacitate them? Also, I'm looking into partners who'd help me out in my vision, I wont be patrolling the streets alone.
>>
File: tumblr_o3ivf7fLtj1qio7gwo1_1280.jpg (323 KB, 768x1280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3ivf7fLtj1qio7gwo1_1280.jpg
323 KB, 768x1280
>>27497505
Neckbeard level amber alert! Topest kek.
>>
>>27498108
Sounds kind of like roleplaying? I applaud and appreciate your bravery to put yourself on the spot like that, though. We all need outlets, every one of us, whether it be video games, movies, sex, or crimefighting. And I doubt any of us would be here if that wasn't the case.

>>27498144
I do have a flash shirt actually
>>
>>27497972
Holy chit u faggot, I just posted that reply and u spazzed out for no.reason. good luck on ur crime fighting.endeavors but ur temper u might just kill someone
>>
>not killing people

Even Batman kills people, you fucking sperg. Fuck off.
>>
>>27498337
Batman vs Superman doesnt count, that was an awful movie and butchered the batman ethos. He hasn't killed people in any of his mainstream incarnations that matter anyway.
>>
>>27498237
>sounds kind of role playing?
Yes,when I was a kid I had the strange notion that everyone in society sticks to a role and thus limit themselves as persons,I always found peculiar the possibility of escaping that cubicle,to experience everyone's role,just for a couple of days,just to remind me that the people who envy other peoples life are just trapped into an illusion,an illusion that keeps us all oppressed. Only when I came to terms with my nature (here it would be called autism) I felt truly free.If you want to fulfill your fantasy go ahead and do it,who cares if you never grew up? Just keep in mind that batman had a prep-time which used to save his ass almost everytime.
>>
>>27498320
I didn't "spazz" out and I think I have a pretty good grasp on my temperament actually. I only provide retributive justice on things that I deem necessary, and answering to your post in an honest assessment is one of those.
>>
>>27496737
>>>/mgs/>>27498368
ARE YOU RETARDED? He kills people in the most mainstream incarnation out there. Get the fuck off my board, you normie scum.
>>
>>27498021
I missed this, but yeah I do plan on using fire arms when necessary and definitely have an assortment of knives that I'm looking into.

>>27498405
This reminds me of something my professor mentioned in sociology before, forgot what it was called, but again thanks. And I always plan ahead and never wing it.
>>
>>27498451
like i said batman vs superman is bottom tier and doesn't count. Also how are you gonna use the most mainstream example to illustrate a point and then turn around and call me a normie scum. Talk about paradox
>>
>>27497711
Didn't mean it in a condescending way, desu, just joking. What I meant was that you reached a very big low in your life, like most of us have, and you decided to do whatever the fuck you want.
>>
>>27498556
You're seriously so fucking stupid.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dark_Knight_Returns

This is the most mainstream incarnation.
>>
>>27498419
What the hell are you on about now, you mong? Christ, ur all over the place, sperging out on a random comment isn't dishing.out."justice" lol. You`d make a decent lawyer with the mental gymnastics you`re doing tho. See you in the funny papers
>>
>>27498624
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arkham_Asylum:_A_Serious_House_on_Serious_Earth

actually this is, what now bitch?
>>
>>27497505
As far as martial arts go I reckon the ideal mix would be
>BJJ (or maybe judo) for grappling etc
>Muay thai (or maybe western kickboxing) for striking
>MMA practice / training to put it all together
>Krav maga for anti-weapons training and 'dirty fighting'
>HEMA for armed training - knives, clubs etc
You specifically asked for gun/knife confrontations so krav maga and HEMA would be your best bet there. Second of course to carrying a weapon of your own, even an extendable baton and a tazer would massively swing the odds your way and stay non-lethal (if that matters to you).
Progress would be very slow if you did all this at once though, you'd really overload your mind and overtrain your body, especially since you'd want to do cardio (fatigue is what finishes most fighters) and strength training too.
>>
>>27498638
Well at least there's that to look forward to if my career in crime fighting comes to a halt due to an injury. I could never be a lawyer though, they're all sleazy scumbags, the whole lot of them.
>>
>>27498896
Thanks a lot, this means more than you think. I know I have to cohere all these arts into a complete whole, one or two would be useless and I'd end up dead in the street the first day if I don't have enough martial arts experience under my belt. I have considered throwing knives and shuriken as well as tazers and batons. I've got a long road ahead of me.
>>
>>27497505

You best bet OP is to honestly join law enforcement.

There are lots of opportunities for getting up close and person with baddies, and pushing for the most dangerous field work.

I understand the need for vigilante, but there are a lot of parallels between that and some of the most dangerous law enforcement field work.

There is also military service and a lot of opportunities for dangerous field work if you don't care about going to random places all over the world rather than staying to a specific city or state.

FBI statistics show that 90% of the time when a victim tries to fight back someone who is holding them up with a gun, they get shot anyways, I think it would be good to go through their databases as well to get a good idea of the nature of crime and the outcomes of most encounters.

For martial arts, you likely will just get killed or loose anyways but try Krav Maga, though there are some major differences between military and civilian of this.

It really comes down to your instructor. Try to find the best possible instructors in the industry you can with the same functionality objectives.

All the best, follow your dreams and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
>>
>>27498917
Don't count on it, it was a sarcastic comment you sperg.
>>
>>27498076
How do you plan on finding criminals?
Are you just going to walk the streets looking for a robbery taking place or some shit? Because I've lived in some of Australia's shittiest non-abo communities and I've seen one crime in my life.

I guess cleaning up the streets be easier if you lived in Europe
>Buy white van
>Drive across the border
>Promise to sneak refugees across the border in exchange for all their money/phones/jewellery
>Dump them in Russia
>>
>>27499026
Thank you much, I have considered law enforcment but I have a less than stellar past, so I'm not sure if my record would help me out for that. Maybe the military would work, actually, I'm working on my fitness as we speak, cause I know the fitness test is rigorous. It would be a dream to work for the FBI so long as I'm an agent and not working a desk job.

>>27499087
Again with the use
less comments.

>>27499101
I plan on moving to a more crime ridden area most likely and start off with stopping purse snatchers and potential street rapists, than move up to corporate crime and organized crime.
>>
I appreciate all the help with the martial arts skills but what are some other skills I need to fight crime. Like obviously detective skills, but more specifically?
>>
>>27499213
Something like idk mastering your senses like pic related in OP. Also get some friends in the medical biz that would help too.
>>
>>27499213
U rly are a thick bastard that`ll die on his.first night patrolling. And.It couldn't happen to a more deserving turd.
>>
>>27499290
hm, I've always been told I'm annoying with being able to smell stuff. All my friends and family tell me that either I'm overreacting or there's something wrong with my nose.

>>27499295
How am I thick, and what did I do to deserve being killed?
>>
>>27498624
>>27498689
Answer this, retarded OP
>>
>>27499377

He doesnt kill ppl in that grant morrison comic, not that I remember anyway. And Dark knight returns is garbo, miller is a hack and a terrible artist. His only claim to fame is putting a new spin on batman, and everyone influenced by that comic did better than him Bruce Timm/Nolan etc
>>
>>27499370
You might wanna invest in your hearing pham
>>
>>27499370
How are u thick? Ppl gave u legit answers and alternatives to your.creepy.escapist.fantasy but ur discarding every option that doesn't fit.ur bizarre school shooter.narrative. it's clear.as.a.bell y u wouldn't.be.eligible to be a cop.
>>
>>27499022
As for armour, I'd say the most essential pieces are
>Stab-resistant bullet-proof vest that can handle most pistol calibers and goes as low down your abdomen as possible
>Mold some plastic vambraces out of PVC. steel or both so you can use your forearms to block knives and clubs without worrying about getting cut up
>Sap gloves to add strength to your punches and protect your hands from biting or cutting

After that I'd consider
>Elbow pads and knee pads to protect your joints and improve strikes
>Helmet of some kind. I've put this here rather than in the first-line catagory because I figured you'd want something that didn't obviously look like a helmet and that's probably not to easy to get. This is going to sound crazy but I'd recommend a bowler hat. A proper bowler had should be stiff and strong, and if you buy one slightly too big you can stuff it with wool or other padding to make a serviceable helmet. Many of the old street gangs were known for this, also stopped their heads getting cut up if they heabutted someone's mouth.
>Leg and upper arm protection you'd want to keep to a minimum since those areas are less likely to get hit/stabbed and you don't want to limit your mobility or tire from all the weight and heat of your armour.
>>
>>27499435
Unfortunately, my hearing isn't stellar. It's prob the worst of my senses, with sight being a little better. I wear contacts though,so no biggie. What about taste, I have impeccable taste, does that matter at all?

>>27499466
What the fuck, you are making some serious assumptions. I've not considered a cop cause I know I'm gonna have to hand out tickets for a year, when that year could be better spent actually crime fighting than playing hall monitor on the road.

>>27499475
I'd rep you if this forum had such a thing, this is gold.
>>
>>27499584
Naw taste is probally useless fighting crime unless you can identify blood or some shit.
>>
>>27499290
>>27499370
Good medical insurance and some first aid training would be essential.

A utility belt with an israeli emergency bandage and some quik-clot could save your life in (when) you do get stabbed. Might be just enough to keep you from bleeding out before an ambulance arrives.
I'd recommend taking a small amount of tylenol and ibuprofen before you head out each night. They won't reduce your alertness but they will make it a little easier for you to fight through the pain of strikes. Honestly a small dose of amphetamines or flakka would definitely help your speed, alertness and fighting ability but I imagine you might object to that. Please don't dismiss it out of hand though.
>>
>>27499670
Damn, I'd trade my taste for superior hearing right about now. I busted my hearing listening to all that heavy metal and punk music during high school

>>27499687
Yeah, also another ting. I cant be taking drugs if I'm working on law enforcement, good catch. I'm definitely open to anything that would "better" me in my ability to fight crime
>>
be sure that before u kill a criminal u say "hmph.... almost too easy"
>>
>>27499870
don't u mean, "nothing personnel kid"? I don't use one liners, it's kinda tacky.
>>
>>27497670
>Thanks for the advice, but I have a strict no killing policy.

Even if you were going to try this, that's the absolute single dumbest thing you can possibly do.

The whole reason your comic book fantasy won't work is that the world isn't a storybook and you're making it worse by *still* thinking magical story powers will protect you from people who don't believe in your "no killing" rule.
>>
>>27500158
What's the difference between killing them and incapacitating them to the point that they can't fight back or tying them up so that they get arrested later? I also ofc am gonna be wearing a mask, so should they choose to get revenge later, they won't know who I am in person.
>>
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-35919068

Not like similar stuff doesn't happen, You need to tone down the edge a little tho OP.
>>
>>27497505
> its an 'op loses his shit' thread
>>
>>27497505
The world separates people because of its flawed structure, which is why you see dishonesty in people. If the structure was positive firm, you would notice a much better type of honesty similar to what tribal people that are away from civilization display. You don't need to become a vigilante or anything that further effects your depressing conviction, you could just aim to fix the structure of society like any well adjusted individual would want to do.
>>
>>27500315
>>27500315
>>27500315
Thank you, I admit I kinda dramatized the first sentence, but other than that I don't think I've been really edgy?

>>27500382
I've been pretty calm and level headed desu, despite being ridiculed and attacked for no reason
>>
>>27497505
>martial arts against knife
Nothing, if someone attacks you with a knife, you are dead or at least seriously injured
It's really shitty from all these mcdojos to teach "techniques" against knifes. It probably got a couple of people killed.
>>
>>27500437
You're doing fine Broseph

>>27499756
If you're willing to accept chemical enhancement then you'll be way more successful.

I'd say blast and cruise
>Anadrol 100mg/day
>Test cyp 1000mg/wk
>Finajet 30mg EOD
Nolvadex, HCG and tren as required
>Creatine 30g daily

Boost immediately before a patrol with
>Ibuprofen
>Tylenol
>Test prop
>NOx
>alpha-pyrrolidinovalerophenone - This one's incredible. I've seen 5 police officers unable to hold down one 80kg man with this stuff running through his system. He shrugged off nightsticks and two tazers like they weren't even there.

Then carry
>A methoxyflourane inhaler these are legal on prescription (say you're goimg mountaineering and you need it in case you break a leg) and will let you fight through a bulletwound or broken bone temporarily.
>>
>>27500437

Yeah, maybe not so much edgy. Just dramatic.There's no reason why you couldn't do something like the link I posted. Just be real, no fist fights with armed men.
>>
File: Pepelaughing.jpg (8 KB, 226x223) Image search: [Google]
Pepelaughing.jpg
8 KB, 226x223
And I thought I wasn't going to find anything funny today. Good job good job indeeeeeeed good sr.
>>
>>27499184

That's unfortunate to hear. If you do have a felony record, even something as minor as small fraud, they can investigate and even find if you went through the effort of getting it expunged.

Background checks are a huge deal with trying to work with law enforcement. You can still get in, but you will have to do a lot more work than usual to get through it.

The military is more forgiving, but they are still strict about having a felony record, you can still get in with one.

The problem with being a vigilante or a super hero like Batman, is that it is illegal, and you would essential be the criminal.

I don't think what your record is like, but I would start as soon as you can by calling your local police department, and calling your military recruitment center for advice.

Think of how you want meaningful change in your life, and the only way you can do this is through military and law enforcement, who directly fight crime and injustice at home and afar, and how all this personally affects you.

I would also think how being in law enforcement and being in the military is pretty much the nearest thing to being a super hero one can possibly be, as a man of the law.

If you find yourself barred or those groups tell you, you can't do it. Try calling more agencies and groups and finding some way, some how, to make it in.

Navy Seals or Army Rangers might be of interest to you. They are the super heroes. If you are a USA citizen which I assume you are. You may want to contact the relevant recruiters for these about your background.

There are age requirements and all of that, it is ideal to be below your mid 20's.

If you cannot make it no matter what you do, and your country will not forgive you.

Hopefully the recruiters and individuals you talk to can give you guidance on where to go for someone in your situation.

That I think is the path I would try first if you want to be physical about fighting crime as a super hero.
>>
>>27500621
>>27500537
A good base of krav-maga and HEMA/bartitsu, a stabproof jacket, a padded bowler hat and one of these would let OP end any 2-bit punk with a knive that crosses his path.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxqQkdChgvg
>>
back

>>27500537
You know I agree, I wouldn't be caught dead patrolling the streets without at least a baton, a tazer, and worst comes to worst a firearm. If however, I am depleted of all resources and cornered and need to defend myself 1v1 (1v3 or more is dumb and I would just accept my fate) than it'd be nice to know I can fall back on some regular fistcuffs.

>>27500589
thanks broberto

I'm no stranger to anabolics, while I haven't taken them, when I used to lift, I was always around people who tried to pressure me into PH at the least. I didnt think it was necessary at the time, but now, it's more necessary than ever.

Have you considered vigilantism m8?

>>27500621
Definitely gonna be realistic, although that sounds paradoxical at this point

>>27500637
Glad I could be of service, though it was not my intent to make ppl laugh.
>>
>>27500832
I really appreciate this man, all these posts mean a lot. I'm prob gonna give the military or law enforcement a shot, and hope for the best. I'm only 23 so, I'm not too old, and am a college student, just kinda jaded with life. I originally wanted to be a business man, but found that wasn't for me. Hope you are doing well with your own ventures m8. And yeah, I've considered the ramifications of vigilantism well before thinking about it, it's unfortunate, I certainly am not one of those crazy guys that'd set some ex felon released from jail's house on fire or anything.

>>27500838
These look cool
>>
Op is a virgin cuck with a micropenis
>>
>>27501171
Sigh

also anyone know anything about escapology, that'd come in handy. God knows how many times super heroes were apprehended and cosntrained but had to wiggle their way out of it.
>>
OP, I was thinking of doing the same thing actually. I was going to go with a metal bat as a weapon and one or two firearms. I was also going to carry around several homemade dry ice bombs. Starting next week, I was going to start thinking with a few to see how I can keep them from exploding for a bit. I'm not sure if I'm going through with this though planning it out is fun. I even scouted the bad areas of my city today.
>>
>>27498624
There`s more comics where bat man kills, prty sure he killed in his first incarnation too way back with a.gun no less
>>
>>27501518
good luck senpai, just dont get caught. The police will think your a psycho militia dude.
>>
File: lucky-strike-white1.png (307 KB, 472x701) Image search: [Google]
lucky-strike-white1.png
307 KB, 472x701
If u don't wanna Cary a gun which you really should.
I would recommend a utility belt. Carry
>a taser or stun gun
>bear spray
>a nigger beater aka police Baton
>some rope with a hook
>fireworks to distract baddies

To find badguys just chill with a police scanner and run to crimes

As far as a uniform I'd stick with urban camp like military has and a ski mask with your logo on it
>>
>>27501724
I plan on carrying a gun but only plan to use it as a last resort will use the baton and taser tho, maybe stun gun.

Good idea with police scanner, :webay: Gr8 advice, I also liked the raw simplicity of Daredevil's og costume.
>>
>>27501804
Another idea is to just look up sex offenders online and gun em down at home kinda fucked up but you'll get to kill some scumbags if that's what ur looking for
>>
>>27501878
That's the path I don't want to go down. They've already did the time, and I disagree with making sex offenders public desu. Does more harm than good, well ones that molested their families rather than strangers. I refuse to be that kind of vigilante.
>>
>>27501953
Rofl are you a former sec offender?
>>
>>27500234
You CAN kill them. You CANT kick their asses
>>
File: 209854m2_ts.jpg (77 KB, 1155x1155) Image search: [Google]
209854m2_ts.jpg
77 KB, 1155x1155
since you dont want to kill people but are okey with using weapons i say you buy one of those badass handgun cross bows they sell at headshops, like pic related.

you should probably pick up some other cool shit too like throwing stars, stink bombs, and brass knucks (those are a must)

it would be pretty hard to kill someone with any of that but especially that crossbow gun thing would hurt like a mother fucker. aim low, like groin and legs.
>>
>>27502044
I can incapicate them with a taser or stun gun m8, and I'm working on the kicking their asses part.

>>27502050

Thanks, had throwing stars on my list, already looking into shurikens and throwing knives.

>>27502024
I can't believe I'm dignifying this with a response, but I just believe that labeling criminals after they've served the time just ends up doing more harm than good. Not to mention sex offenders are the only criminals that get "labeled" like that, not even murderers get that treatment (tho they're faces will be plastered on the news)
>>
Jesus christ I was having a bad day until i read this.
>4chan teach me how to be superhero
I can see it now.
>sitting on a corner on a cold dark night.
>tights a bit too tight around the crotch. Have to get mom to sew that later.
>listening on my free police scanner app
>silent
>decide to patrol the city
>I am your watchman city. I am anonman.
>hear a scream a few blocks away.
>I tighten the underwear on my head. >Pepe logo glistening on the side.
>I run full speed to the disturbance
>see a man robbing an innocent damsel
>his gun glistens in the moonlight.
>"HALT CRETIN" I shout, as I reach for my 18000 volt tazer mom bought me on amazon.
> the vandal stares in shock. Time to act
> "ANNONMAN ATTACK" I shout. As I run towards the villan.
>gets shot 5 times.
>theif grabs purse and runs.
>>
>>27500865
>Have you considered vigilantism m8?
Nah m8, my life's running way too smoothly for that. I've just got a bit of experience in relevant areas..

>>27502050
Sap gloves > brass knuckles
Sap gloves are more likely to knock someone out and you can keep them on at all times. Brass knuckles concentrate force in one area leading to greater trauma to bones and soft tissue but reduced chance of stun/KO
>>
File: imgres.jpg (6 KB, 304x166) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
6 KB, 304x166
>>27502095
im serious about the cross bow. you gots be known for something and it would be pretty cool to be known as the dude that shoots people in the nuts with a cross bow hand gun. i also recommend this bad boy, its a fully automatic pellet gun, real quiet but it will fuck up a whole group of bad guy in one burst.
>>
>>27502134
Life isnt a movie op. You run at criminals with throwing stars and martial arts and you will just be shot at best. Chained up in some basement with no toenails more likely. Become invincible and capable of flight. Then we talk.
>>
>>27502180
Airsoft man.
>>
>>27502134
Ok I laughed, lol, but I plan to be stealthy and am not running around screaming trying to get their attention nor do I plan on being "honorable". My refusal to kill is cause its just more work more than me being squeamish it.

>>27502180
That would be cool (a crossbow), maybe I'll use firearms if I'm infiltrating a like crackhouse with like ten drug dealers, but if I'm just patrolling the streets on rooftoops and see one dude running I'll just incapacitate him and set traps.

>>27502196
What about the guy from kickass? Wasnt his only power not being able to feel pain? I'll just take painkillers and morphine m8.

>>27502175
You would make a fine vigilante, understandable you dont want to go down this road. If my life was better atm, I wouldn't consider this
>>
You really want to help? Join the marines and get a few years practicing firearms. Going against criminals with nonlethals and martial arts is a death sentance. Carry millitary grade weapons. Straight up murder those fuckers vigilantism is against the law anyways. Police will be after you regardless. Why not go all out.
>>
>>27502252
And you will be known as druggie man. More likely you will spend all your money on painkillers and morphine. And end up homeless in a crackhkuse with a needle in your arm. Trying to pump up every fight like that.
>>
>>27502196
>>27502134
Pls no bully
I want to see op geared up with his assless chaps (chaps are bladeproof) and padded bowler hat. Raging through the streets off his face on roids and PCP, a canister of bear mace in one hand, billy club in the other.

>>27502134
Bulletproof vest motherfucker
>>
There is no martial art that will help you against a gun, and realistically a vigilante dont help shit. Just become a cop
>>
>>27502196
nah people arnt that quick to shoot, they might actually be scared if he doesnt have underwear on his head and a frog logo. the average criminal is in it for instant gratification and doesnt wana get caught, he will most likely run the fuck away.

the idea is
>op arrives on the scene
>hault criminal scum, you have commited crimes against skyrim and her people! how do you p-
>shoots criminal in the nuts with a cross bow hand gun
>throw three throwing stars into falling criminal
>run up, mace the shit out of him
>beat him with the brass knuckles a few times
>toss a couple of stink bombs around the crying bad guy
> "end with a racist comment, just "Nigger!" will be fine. then light your smoke bomb and run away
>call 911 with google voice
>>
>>27502252
for real i suggest speeding hard during your patrols. adderall or meth preferably. a couple monster drink wont do shit, amphetamine will give you an edge
>>
>>27502383
Police track bolts and stars. Arrested. You're telling me that a trigger happy, probably insane criminal with a loaded gun. Would even hesitate to shoot someone who looked like that.
>>
>>27502095
So you are a sex offender? Being a vigilante would probably be a good way to atone for your sins.
>>
>>27502266
Prob will join the marines once I finish college for a bit, than get honorably discharged once I have relevant experience in my field.

>>27502304
Heyy, have you read the maxxx? The dude is homeless and likely on all kinds of PCP, still a goat superhero tho

>>27502351
Rest assured my costume will be intimidating and distinct, like bane's from TDKR

>>27502357
I considered being a cop, but spending a few years handing out traffic tickets sounds like i sucks and is a nightmare

>>27502383
Definitely plan on using fear to my advantage m8.
>>
>>27502351
Bulletproof vests are more likely stab proof. Or single shots. I load a clip into you at 10 feet away you arent going to be moving. If you are still alive at all.
>>
>>27502454
And also fictional.
>>
>>27502421
I might, it depends. On one hand beign drugged while on patrol will heighten my senses and almost make me superhuman, it could like fuck with my spatial awareness.

>>27502444
Nah, I just dont believe that sex offenders should be singled out. If they should have to be put on the spot like that where everyone in the neighborhood can tell that they are before they even move to the neighborhood, why not serial arsonists or murderers? Who are undeniably worse
>>
>>27502510
speed would be a great tool
>>
>>27502536
will look into it, thanks
>>
>>27502510
Valid points, I take it this is in the US then? A lot of cities get pretty cold in the winter some get snow too you gotta be prepared for that
>>
File: 1427493470528.png (98 KB, 828x828) Image search: [Google]
1427493470528.png
98 KB, 828x828
>>27502454
>like bane's from TDKR

stop this right now

get motorcycle gear since it's padded or at least the pants and maybe a lightweight jacket. A tazer won't do shit so get something light with a long reach.

You are going to get jumped by a pack of niggers and they will beat the living shit out of you once they knock your glass jaw off op. I'm not trying to be a dick but if you're going to do this you have to realize that people won't be getting magically knocked out as you touch them and they will also not take turns swinging at you. Most niggers carry guns and would rather shoot you than get their shoes stepped on.

good luck op but realize that even one encounter might lead to a witch hunt by those gang members and you will be paranoid for the rest of your life senpai.
>>
>>27502594
Yeah I do, NY specfically. We have weird weather, November-december you can be out in just a hoodie, but in March it's fucking freezing.

>>27502640
Thanks for the advice, I'm getting a bigger picture of what I need to do to fight crime. I'd hate to be forced to use fire arms but I feel I might have to. And yeah, if there's a group I'm def gonna use firearms most likely, though i might patrol with a friend to make it less one sided. I've had some volatile black friends, you're right though I never thought to use it against their race, idk.

Also what type of car should I use, or is taht a bad idea? I wish I had more money, or a tenement house that isnt rented out like the movie The Prisoners and use that as my "lair" or maybe interrogate prisoners there.
>>
File: 1427511880193.jpg (48 KB, 381x339) Image search: [Google]
1427511880193.jpg
48 KB, 381x339
>>27502782
I'd honestly just use a bitching fast motorcycle since it's easier to outrun people AND police with because remember that what you will be doing is completely illegal.

I don't just mean niggers as in blacks but any hood you come across WILL use numbers to their advantage. Alternatively you only occupy a small area of the city and learn every possible fire escape and alley as a backup plan when things go south because they will go south.

Ask /k/ about guns but don't mention the hero thing and you'll get some meme/expert advice there on what you should be packing. good luck man, protect your head, don't take it lightly, and maybe we'll see you on the news
>>
>>27502782
A non-descript white van with cloned number plates and a couple of big magnetic logo signs on the side which you can easily switch out.
>>
>>27502782
Don't use a car lol, you'd get apprehended by the law quick
>>
>>27502916
Thanks, you've been a top 5 poster in this thread when it came to advice. I know a lot more about what I should do now since I made this thread, thanks r9k. This made it worth all the disparaging and negative comments

>>27502920
either this or a motorcycle would work. I'm gonna need some shady friends who can keep switching out my licence plates.
>>
File: mask.jpg (45 KB, 736x493) Image search: [Google]
mask.jpg
45 KB, 736x493
>>27503095
don't need to switch out plates senpai

https://www.google.com/search?q=motorcycle+license+plate+hider&oq=motorcycle+license+plate+hider&aqs=chrome.0.0l6.8580j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

also I just wanted to add some tips because me and my friend tried to work out what would work best for every scenario but eventually it came down to be a very expensive venture.

You have to prepare yourself for death whether it's you dying or you killing someone to get out of a situation. Invest in smoke and everything that you can to obscure yourself.

also make sure you have no reflective shit and wear a ballistic mask because they look scary and serve a purpose.

Godspeed op
>>
File: filia.jpg (19 KB, 286x356) Image search: [Google]
filia.jpg
19 KB, 286x356
>>27503191
Fuck that's lit, thanks again anon. Also ballistic masks look fucking awesome, like i'm some kind of superhero jason voorhees, plus I can get that whole military guerilla warfare theme that bane had. Definitely prepared for death, not a death seeker in particular, but it doesn't frighten anymore.

You're a vigilante anon?
>>
>>27502640
Foh /pol/
>>
File: 1445476454926.jpg (156 KB, 649x655) Image search: [Google]
1445476454926.jpg
156 KB, 649x655
>>27503296
no problem anon I thought about this for a while too so I have some deets worked out but not all . Also, don't give yourself a name because that automatically makes you a fag.

Nah I wish, me and my friend were planning a Hotline Miami type shit because we were both depressed and angry at the world but we never went through with it. He had tons of hand to hand sort of experience and I'm a decent shot so we wanted to see how things would work out but they never did. Probably for the best but hey, if you want to do it then go for it my friend. You have to get at least some excitement out of life.

there's a lot of logistics that goes into it and believe it or not it could turn out to be very hard work just to prove that the person you're hurting isn't like a recovering addict or something.
>>
You're going through too much effort. Get a gun, drive to a random sex offender's house, knock on the door, then shoot them when they answer. Then leave. No one will know to trace it back to you. They'll probably try to finger some twat instead. There's the off chance a camera or something I guess, but that's an acceptable risk.
>>
Hide sewing needles in your clothes OP.
>>
>>27503658
elaborate pls

fucking robot rreeeeeeee
>>
>>27503517
good luck with your endeavors if you do decide to retake the mantle, hopefully you don't get caught by the cops and seen as a crazy militia dude. Hopefully the same won't happen to me either, lol. And yeah, I don't want to just be beating up vagrants and hobos but actual scum.

>>27503570
Eh, I considered that route, but I feel they did their time already mate.
>>
>>27497505
>How do I go about leaving behind my current life and becoming a Batman/Daredevil-style vigilante?

That seems like a total waste of time to me. No lasting impact can be made from the position of a vigilante. Adventure-of-the-week is good for TV but bad for making a difference.

Anyway, if I were you, what I'd do is;
1. Work on general fitness.
2. Learn parkour techniques for better mobility and acrobatics (should also help if you need to run from cops).
3. Use weapons. If you're against using a gun for whatever retarded reason, at least use a stick or something. You want something that'll either go unnoticed when carried or something that can be concealed; a cane or umbrella, a chain, whatever. I think going in empty-handed is a recipe for death, and I think going in without a firearm is probably still pretty stupid unless you live in Denmark or some place like that.
4. Learn the law, know it like the back of your hand.
5. Dress for success. Your clothing should be chosen for protection, mobility, and anonymity.
6. Read up on negotiation and rhetoric. I think more confrontations will come down to talking than fighting.
7. Know your beat. Should also help with mobility/evasion.
8. Be clear with yourself about what you're looking to accomplish, so you don't get caught being indecisive in the moment.

That's about all I can think of.
>>
>>27503796
We kinda went over most of this stuff sans the part where confrontation will most likely come to negotiation, I might need to brush up on my ppl skills. Help me r9k, but otherwise yeah we got the rest covered, thanks though anon.
>>
>no kill rule

Nigger, you will be dead day one. Where I'm from, dindus rabbit punch the elderly for funzies.

Buy an unregistered gun off the darknet and cap some bitches. Do you think they would be as kind to you?
>>
>>27503908
what's wrong with just incapacitating nig? like shooting in the foot or tazing them and tying them up? Are there rly any real life jokers that deserve to be killed cause they can just escape the penitentiary?

Actually nvm, the cartel mob bosses are those
>>
I'm not going to tell you how to super hero because a lot of that is a creative process that really should be up to you. Krav maga is a fine martial arts, so is Kung Fu, so is anything else really. Just be good at beating the shit out of people.

Move to a town no one you know has been to, get a new phone, make yourself uncontactable. Go to a small town, rid the place of crime then move onto the next small town never staying long enough to be identified.

In each town develop a new persona, again avoiding recognition, and keeping the ability to keep this thing going.

As far as MO goes, ID say focues on helping victims more than beating up criminals. It's probably easier to swoop up a girl who's about to get raped than it is to beat up a bunch of bad guys. Also, bring a gun. Put rubber bullets in, sure, but bring a gun.

Don't kill people! There's actually a lot of superhero stuff you can do legally. Going around putting yourself in danger to help others is totally allowed. At worse you might get some assault charges. If you murder someone you go to prison for the rest of your life or someone will find out you killed their thug friend, and then they will kill you when they see you. Death just isn't a good precedent to set.

What you should really do is go to college become a lawyer and represent people for free or become a doctor and just start treating people free of charge. Or study economics, make a lot of money as a hedge fund manager or something, live below your means and then just give the money away. Not to charities, but just line up the homeless and give them all loads of cash, or just pay off all the mortgages in town.
>>
>>27503995
Great post anon and thanks also prob a top 5 post in this thread. Going town to town and being a drifter makes sense actually, and I could prob do freelance vigilantism.

I had no intentions to kill people unless the person I have in my hands is el chapo or the leader of isis m8.

Also your right about saving people is more important than hurting people, I believe in restorative justice rather than retributive justice. Sounds weird being a vigilante, but in some places the law is just fucked and doesnt help out the little man.

rubber bullets is smart actually, just having a gun would scare most off, but in case i do shoot them they'd b hurt but not killed.

Also your last paragraph reminds me of what ozymandias did in watchmen. Spent his youth being a crimefighter than decided to focus on the bigger picture. I wish I had the funds for that though, money really is king.
>>
>>27503995
Do not.encourage this psycho
>>
File: rachel-082109.jpg (46 KB, 640x584) Image search: [Google]
rachel-082109.jpg
46 KB, 640x584
>>27503908
>>27503941
The FBI is now monitoring this thread.
>>
>Sign a demonic contract
>give yourself a dank ass messier code
>Acquire a bullet proof trench coat through inexplicable means
>Collection of knives.
>Give yourself a snazzy street name.
>Mask that inspires fear in people
>learn martial arts

Wow that was hard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EuFD9V9AT0
Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.