[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
welcome to the Feelspub, gents pull up a stool and order a drink,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 24
File: 1417921244638.jpg (58 KB, 614x389) Image search: [Google]
1417921244638.jpg
58 KB, 614x389
welcome to the Feelspub, gents
pull up a stool and order a drink, always on the house, of course

sorry I was out early the other night. I'd been drinking all day and maybe a bit much, a bit fast.

what's on your minds tonight?
>>
Nobody has any feels. Go away.
>>
>>27479723
apparently not
usually this place is pretty full
I guess I'm lonely tonight.
thanks for the page 9 bump, robro.
>>
File: 1452392013039.jpg (28 KB, 361x361) Image search: [Google]
1452392013039.jpg
28 KB, 361x361
>>27478746
I'm 27 and don't have any way to get new friends. Considering joining ToS for whatever social experience it could possibly offer knowing I'll never have another best friend I can talk about shit to or play similar vidya and talk about them.
>>
Captain Coke please.

My dog died today of old age. Loved him for the past 10 years and now he's just... gone.
>>
>>27479829
that's awful, friend. I can't imagine what I'd do if my dog died.
I'll make yours a double.
what kind of dog was he? got any pics?

>>27479777
at least you have trips, so there's always that.
video game communities are good for making friends.
do you get out at all? do anything? maybe you should hang around a real bar once in a while and see who you can find. what can I getcha to drink, anyhow?
>>
>>27479829

Had to put mine down last Saturday from cancer that was starting to suffocate him. he was a month from being 13 :(
>>
>>27478746
my heart has been sundered. no drink today, I just want to eat something. you got a menu?
>>
File: this is me.jpg (20 KB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
this is me.jpg
20 KB, 350x263
Got a 3 page paper on the impact of medical marijuana in Pharmacy practice (im a pharmacy student) due in 8 hours. Supposed to have been writing it tonight but just been wasting time on the internet instead. Well, I'm going to start it now. Give me some pineapple rum plz
>>
>>27479986
It was a english springer spaniel. Kinda hyper at the start but later in her life she chilled out. Me and her best of friends. Has kept me sane all these years. Also got no pics. Don't have any cameras to do that. She was really my only friend...
>>
>>27480052

Dude just go to any shitty pro-weed website and rip from there.
>>
>>27479986
Thanks, anon. Didn't even notice the trips.

I'd be considered a cyborg on this thread's chart >>27477520 so I'm not socially retarded or anything. I'm in a relationship, but it's literally the only thing going for me. I need what a best friend or a good circle of friends has to offer.

My drink is any rum/bourbon/scotch and coke.
>>
File: squidward and krabs.jpg (35 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
squidward and krabs.jpg
35 KB, 500x375
ey bar keep i'll have a birch soda because i don't drink alcohol and am pretentious like that

>can't get along with anyone
>either i'm annoyed, hateful, or feel like a burden on them
>constant stress of this and semi-poor diet have given me high blood pressure
>high blood pressure gives me terrible headaches nearly 24/7
i'm going to die of an aneurysm

also
>nearly done playing a vidya game
>don't want it to end
>want to keep playing
damn
>>
been feelin lonely lately
>tfw imagining paying Tom Hiddleston $100 for four minutes of hand-holding followed by a one-minute awkward and chaste hug
He wouldn't go so cheap I'm sure, but an anon can dream.
>>
>>27480035
just the regular bar-type things. anything that cures a hangover, you know.
what's gone wrong with your heart, anon?

>>27480052
don't do this >>27480082 desu
make the periods and commas a bigger font size. you can add a half page in length that way.
I'm sure you know enough to bullshit through three pages, anon. we'll be here drinking with you.

>>27480080
sounds like a cutie, it's really too bad that dogs don't live longer. take some time and give yourself closure, friend. she got to die by your side. that's the best she could have asked for, yeah?
>>
>>27480246
>>27480080
Yeah, I could tell her final moments were coming... me and her just laid next to each other and then she died. It was 8 hours ago but I still can't believe it.
>>
Get me a Jim Beam, neat, make it a double. It's been a rough 2016. Normally, I begin the semester with a crazy amount of motivation to get things done. Didn't happen this time. My grades are the worst they've been in my life, and adding my job on top of that is effectively killing me. I've unintentionally driven everyone in my life away from me. My father shot himself last month, no warning. I personally thought he was a scumbag, but my family is still broken up about it. I know there's people out there who have it worse than I do, but goddamn this feels rough.
>>
File: bar1.jpg (64 KB, 614x389) Image search: [Google]
bar1.jpg
64 KB, 614x389
I recommend using this picture as the OP picture next time.
>>
>>27480563
And maybe add the one that is changed so that his hand in the reflection is the same color. Seen it once, but never saw again :(
>>
>>27478746
Lemme get some jack please. I haven't got any feels i don't think. I'm talking to a grill and i think she might like me. So that's pretty nice I guess.
>>
>>27480089
you can find friends, anon. they're out there for you.
why do you think you'll never have a best friend?

>>27480121
there's no such thing as "can't" get along with anyone, pal - there's "won't," sure, but not "can't."
you can learn to get along with people. maybe you're just a stubborn asshole. if ya refuse to change, then ya can't expect your life to change for you.

seek help.

>>27480243
why Tom Hiddleston?
why not find another lonely robot?
you could have a lot more than four minutes of handholding.

>>27480310
good man. you'll learn to live past it.
it's gonna sting, but her death doesn't negate those ten years of her life. y'know? here, have another.

>>27480448
did your father die? either way, that's rough, anon. I'm sure that doesn't make school any easier.
is there a chance you can take fewer hours at work for a couple weeks? say you need some personal time. if your boss gives you a rough time, then you don't need that job in the first place.

life is too short to do shit you hate doin'.
>>
File: concern.jpg (15 KB, 480x385) Image search: [Google]
concern.jpg
15 KB, 480x385
>Get a message from a weird crazy girl thats like a 4/10
>She was in psychiatry twice
>says that I should contact her again
>We never understood each other great
>Says she misses something about me
>all that happened at 2:30 AM
>Couldnt sleep because I remembered everytime she got dumped she had to go to the psychiatry
>It started always with sending messages to someone
>mfw im the next one
pic related, its literally how I looked the whole night
>>
File: 1354336344780.gif (112 KB, 573x421) Image search: [Google]
1354336344780.gif
112 KB, 573x421
>>27478746
Just water is fine.
I wish to die, or preferably to stop existing completely, the same as everyday.
Other than that, everything is fine.
>>
>>27480668
Yeah, he put a bullet right through his skull. As much as I may hate my job, I think occupying my time with that beats being with my miserable family. I will cut back on my hours, school is more important right now. Thanks, feeltender.
>>
File: comfy 1.jpg (450 KB, 1272x1920) Image search: [Google]
comfy 1.jpg
450 KB, 1272x1920
>>27478746
Imperial Stout please

I keep getting ditched man. A friend of mine came to visit and we had a great time together. She then asked me to hang out with her before she left but then radio silence. I texted her once just asking when we'd meet again but she never responded.

Today I had something to do with someone so I cancelled my plans to hang out with friends but she tells me last minute that something came up.

I feel like I make others my priority but they never reciprocate. I would drop anything to just chat with these two people but they put me in the backseat as soon as our day ends, what gives? It's been like this for most of my life but I don't know how to prevent it.
>>
>im in uni now
>halfway into the semester
>still no friends
>sit alone in class
>7/10 qt 1/2 half black sits next to me daily
>too shy to say anything
>dont even know her name
>other classes no one sits near me
>usually a seat or 2 empty between the nearest person
>go home and get drunk on shitty matgarita mix and tequila almost nightly
>>
I have a question for you feeltender. Are you always the same guy?
>>
>>27480052
My view when writing papers:

Write an inflammatory peice and defend it with strong evidence. The professor has read 10000000 "legalize it man" bullshit papers.

No way.

Not your paper bro bot

"Marijuana is a scourge on society, those caught dealing marijuana should be eligible for the death penalty, marijuana is responsible for thousands of psychotic episodes" and off you go.
>>
>>27478746
Sup feeltender, first time in this threads for me
>2 weeks ago or so
>Started feeling tired
>My arm were heavy
>Sweating like a fucking horse
>I passed out
>Go to the doctor the next day
>Apparently I have a dangerous heart condition (I don't know how it's called in english + too lazy to search)
> +gastritis
>Now I can't smoke, drink alcohol or eat my favorite food
Just water for me
>>
>>27481062
at the Feelspub, yeah, I'm always the same Feeltender.
a bunch of different people take turns running the Frog & Feels.
I try not to post on days there's a F&F thread going. y'know, courtesy and all that.

>>27481008
why not strike up conversation?
it could be some silly comment about the class or the teacher, ask if she has notes from a certain day, stuff like that. ask her about herself.
worst case scenario, she replies with little sentences and it doesn't go anywhere. but you'll never know if you don't give it a shot!

speaking of shots and tequila, who's up for a round?

>>27480986
people will do that to ya.
I read something somewhere that hit home for me and I try to keep it in mind, because I do the same that you do, reaching out to people and getting nothing in return:
>The people who want to be in your life will make sure they're there. Don't save a spot for someone who won't make an effort to occupy it.

if these people blow you off, then you need to find new people, anon.
don't stress yourself over thinking you lost a good friend. they weren't good friends if they'll blow you off like that.

>>27480908
a good distraction never hurt, but stress certainly does.
keep it balanced, friend.

>>27480876
have you ever sought help for depression?
it seems kitschy, but therapy and the right chemical cocktail can really set your brain chemistry straight.
from personal experience, it's amazing once you hit that sweet spot. you never realized just how bad you actually felt until it's gone.
personally, after it was over, I realized I was basically being crushed by a truck.
now I feel freer and my brain isn't as mired with these kinds of angsty and angry thoughts.
give it a go. you gotta try it to know.

>>27480838
if she ends up in inpatient care, then that's where she belonged.
if it's not with you, it's gonna be with someone else.
why not cherish the conversation? expecting the worst to happen won't help you make the best of it, anon.
try talking to her.
>>
>>27481232
I already went to psychiatrists, psychologists and tried meds.
I have schizophrenia, so I think that's why they can't fix me. Doctors say there is no cure.
Meds only stabilize me and cance l the hallucinations.
see >>27480792
>>
A Corona barkeep, please. Just feeling kind of low tonight.
>>
Not really a feel but something odd that someone might know something about: when I close my right eye I see totally normal out of my left eye for like 5 seconds and then what looks like TV static starts overlaying onto my vision subtly. Any other anons experience this?
>>
>>27481232
>The people who want to be in your life will make sure they're there. Don't save a spot for someone who won't make an effort to occupy it.

that's a great quote anon. I guess so, I mean these ARE the people I've found after I dropped my other so called friends but they just don't really think my time is important or something.

I guess you're right bartender, thanks. I love these threads by the way, how long have you been making them?
>>
>>27481232
>why not strike up conversation?
seeing myself write that I thought the same
>speaking of shots and tequila, who's up for a round?
I come from a family of alcoholism and am wasted as is I'll pass
>>
>>27481144
>>27480246
>>27481144
Well guys, I rubbed it out and finished that paper. Wasn't too difficult. Pro marijuana of course! Thanks for the drinks, now time to get my nightly 6 hours of sleep so I can grind out the rest of this semester. Just remember when you're getting your marijuana from the pharmacist down the street a few years from now, you might be getting it from me 8^]
>>
>>27481430
That's probably not good. You should probably go get checked.
>>
>>27480448
>jim beam
>neat
Whatever floats your boat i guess
>>
>>27481485
I'm kinda screwed if I lose vision in either eye because I've got the weird static thing in my left eye and if just have my right eye open it doesn't focus well because it's been naturally weaker my whole life.
>>
File: tumblr_meabzn9Cyw1r79nqko1_500.jpg (36 KB, 500x544) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_meabzn9Cyw1r79nqko1_500.jpg
36 KB, 500x544
Cyborg reporting in. I'm a male cosplayer, but not a very good one. Other cosplayers say I do good work on my costumes, but outside of that I feel like I'm a fat laughing stock. It was revealed at work once and the cute 20 year old receptionist has never looked at me the same way again. Other cosplayers do my characters better than me and I'm never invited to professional shoots or parties or asked to do group/couples costumes or anything. In fact I'm pretty sure the only reason I cosplay at this point is to sink my disposable income and plentiful spare time into something, anything, to avoid thinking about suicide.

Add in the fact that I spend thousands of dollars on comic books and it shows why it's tough for me to keep a conversation with a woman. Worse, the only women I actually am interested in have been in long term relationships for some time, which is only becoming much more common as I near my thirties. I also refuse to settle for a single mom because I just can't raise someone else's kid. My dad did it with my half brother and it was a wreck.

On that note, anybody get mad when people say "it'll happen eventually, you just have to be happy with yourself first?" That's horseshit because even when I was happy nothing changed, thus why i'm depressed now.

I'm 27 and feel that this is my boring ass life for the next 50 years. I'm planning to an hero on my 30th birthday if life doesn't change, but my friends and family just kind of nervously write it off when I say that.
>>
>>27481232
>that long ass post
God tier feeltenders desu

Blue moon plox
>>
I'll have a heineken.

>cry to sleep last 5 nights
>recently cheated on
>miss previous ex
>she is married with a kid

I just don't know how to meet a woman that is striving for success as I am trying.
>>
>>27481652
How long ago was that breakup?
>if you dont mind I ask
>>
>>27481676
Well i was referring to a different woman than the one that cheated on me. And we broke up a year and a half ago
>>
File: hank.jpg (241 KB, 1772x1178) Image search: [Google]
hank.jpg
241 KB, 1772x1178
>>27481652
Hank Moody is that you?
>>
>>27481232
>try talking to her.
When I see her again eventually
Until then, give me a coke fellow friend
>>
>>27481701
>a year and a half ago
just wanted to know whether it was a new wound or a lasting scar
>>
>>27481652
>Has had 2 gf
Kill yourself, normie.
>>
File: 1458791906031.jpg (70 KB, 668x538) Image search: [Google]
1458791906031.jpg
70 KB, 668x538
Tfw had a dream i accidentally saw my gfs penis, and she tried to kill herself
>>
>>27481318
schizophrenia goes away with age.
find meds that help you get through the brunt of it, friend.

>>27481366
wanna talk about it? I'm here all night.

>>27481430
visual snow is common in people who have tried hallucinogenic drugs.
read up about it. see a doctor if you're concerned.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visual_snow

>>27481460
you know you wanna talk to 'er, mate. just give it your best shot.
no sense in worrying over saying the right or wrong thing. say what feels best.
good on you for passing on a shot you know you don't need.

>>27481470
pro-pot is the stance to take.
I don't know what kind of asshole it takes to want to meddle in other people's lives anyhow.
rest well, anon. fuck this semester up like a champ. in a good way of course.

>>27481593
if it's a hobby, anon, it's a hobby. you don't need anyone to tell you you're great at it, you don't need to go professional, for it to be a great hobby for you.
myself? I paint. am I any good? hell no.
I'll never be good enough to make a dime off anything I do. but it's relaxing for me, it's a good creative outlet and it fills up my free time.

don't kill yourself over something you think you should have had.
a woman won't make you happy. you make you happy, anon. and that ain't horseshit, that's life.

>>27481621
orange slice on that?
>>
I'll have some whisky.
>Everybody just seem to hate me
>My family don't even care about my existence
>Poor
>No job
>Heart condition
>Only few friends
>Creepy psycho looking face
>No gf
>Charismatic but too antisocial to make more friends
>Fucking thief and not even jew
>Tired as fuck
>Can't fucking sleep
>Drunk
>fuck
>>
File: 1354336116088.png (198 KB, 508x441) Image search: [Google]
1354336116088.png
198 KB, 508x441
>>27482030
If it goes away, that makes it worse. I am gonna become a normie after 40 years.
I am gonna be an old fuck wanting to fuck 18 year old women.
I don't want that. Maybe I should kill myself.
I don't want to be normal now.
>>
Just a nice scottish ale please. I mostly had to quit drinking but the occasional beer is ok.
>parents think I'm doing great
>actually about to get fired from my job
>might lose my apartment
>only thing I'm succeeding at is school
>>
>>27481652
the secret to meeting a woman whose life meshes with yours is to live your life just exactly as you always dreamed you would.
travel if you wanna. work in business, or art. take your dog to the dog park. go to bars or coffee shops.
wherever you go, living your life, some other woman is going, and living her life, too.

chances are, you'll meet her there.
you sure as hell won't meet her in my pub, that's for sure. ain't seen a woman here in years.

>>27481802
d'ya have recurring nightmares, anon?
>>
I am extremely tired but can't fall asleep because my significant other has been going on behind my back, which I just found out about last night (:

Oddly enough, I wasn't half as upset when I found out. But today he told me that it just "ended" less than a week ago...I was under the impression that it had been over for like months.

So that's where I'm at. I can't focus on my coursework at all and I'm afraid I'll end up like that guy from writing class whose grades tanked after being dumped.

tldr Don't date in college, I guess
>>
>>27482112
that's about me too/ what's up with your job?
>>
>>27482030
Ok that makes sense about the visual snow since I've done DXM
>>
File: 1.jpg (651 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
651 KB, 1600x1200
>>27478746

it's about 7:44am here in britbong land
just about to head out to work when i get a phonecall from the bossman saying there's no work today

fair enough i suppose, just a tea for me, little early for a drink drink
>>
>>27482112
Least you're doing alright in one thing I guess
>>
>>27482196
>crash a pallet jack into a wall by accident
>it makes a hole
>talk back to manager and get one day suspension
>accidentally curse in front of customers
I fucked up man
>>
File: image.jpg (219 KB, 504x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
219 KB, 504x360
Get me a Jack and Coke please bad tendie.

I am having a rough time

>not doing so hot in statistics,
>last class needed to graduate
>hard day getting through a stats test
>I saw a hat I wanted at the gas station but it was too expensive.

Oh and the suicidal thoughts are back. Part of me thinks it is directly related to the lack of sleep I get. They only seem to come around when I get too tired.

Honestly, the only things that keep me going are my pre-k class, my parents, and the hopes that I will one day find the perfect career.
>>
>>27482063
you can fix those things, anon.
it's hard to face the fact that you're the only thing that stands between you and the life you want.
maybe you need help. maybe you need meds or therapy. maybe you just need a good soul-searching.
it's possible for you to overcome. try starting with a job. you can always find friends there.

>>27482110
you'll grow and mature. you won't always be interested in 18 year old girls.
you'll be interested in women your own age and you can find someone you truly love.
the pessimism isn't gonna help ya, kiddo. there's not a lot an old feeltender like me can do.

>>27482112
if you're succeeding at school, then not all is lost.
maybe that job wasn't right for you. maybe the job sucked and wasn't right for anyone.
there will be other jobs and other apartments. don't hold onto the past, because you can't stop it from slipping away.

>>27482181
what do you mean they've been going behind your back?
take a bit of time to yourself. do your coursework and find a hobby to occupy yourself.
you can get your groove back. don't let some scumbag ruin your future, anon.

>>27482246
at least you get a free day.
were you depending on the money?
>>
File: 0041-1297539927809.jpg (44 KB, 720x450) Image search: [Google]
0041-1297539927809.jpg
44 KB, 720x450
>>27478746
I pined after the same girl for 5 years. Rejected twice and then I eventually moved on.

I just watched "The Garden Of Words" and I was reminded of her because she was the older calm mature woman who I was obsessed with.

I feel like theres stuff you just never recover from. Not talking about lack of relationships or whatnot necessarily. I had a business for 8 years that grinded to a halt. Struggled to turn it around but failed. I'm getting further behind on bills, have no available credit left, no family I can turn to. I could try to get a job but no job would pay enough to cover my house/bills/debt.

I used to tell myself it was okay that I never had any luck in relationships because I bought a house and my business was growing and I would end up better for it. Now its all but gone.

I'll take a cognac neat please.
>>
What is the most important thing?
>>
File: 1458895607690.png (156 KB, 1023x619) Image search: [Google]
1458895607690.png
156 KB, 1023x619
Give me a rum and coke.

I swear to god I'm on the verge of a complete autistic breakdown. I just need to vent about this (in reality) petty bullshit.

>23
>have been a NEET for the past 6-7 years of my life
>Suffered from severe depression/suicidal thoughts for years and was a highschool dropout
>Was completely sheltered for a long time.
>Finally said fuck it and got off my ass and got my GED late last year
>can't find job. have been looking for months now
>feel awful for being a NEET
>parents tell me to not worry and they have my back
>still can't help but feel like shit
>no friends
>no gf
>no money to use on my hobbies
>tired of doing the same and old shit everyday
>have been so isolated from the "real world" and society that I don't even know if I can adjust normally
>slow realization that i'm either gonna die a worthless wageslave or a worthless NEET is setting
>justfuckmyshitup.jpg

The only thing that keeps me from doing myself in is I know my parents would be absolutely crushed and life wouldn't be the same for them, ever.

I really should be grateful because I know a lot of people would kill to be in my shoes but I still can't help but feel like a worthless piece of shit.
>>
File: 1341168628320.jpg (15 KB, 342x192) Image search: [Google]
1341168628320.jpg
15 KB, 342x192
>>27482360
I am not a kiddo, anon.
I am 30 already.
The fear is real. My uncle and my Father wanted to do shit proper of 18 year olds.
They both regretted not doing shit earlier in their lives when they were younger.
I don't want that. There must be something I can do. This fate is worse than hell.
>>
>>27482360
you're the only person all day who acted like they gave a crap about it. Thanks (:
>>
Am cyborg with gf. Shits hard enough dealing with her crazy redneck family. Except her dad, he used to be an unforgivable shithead to them for years and is a raging bipolar maniac. So things are super awkward there. Problem is he and I have always gotten along great. Same interests same views same peeves same love for mayhem and madmanery. He checked into the hospital today. Looked older and sicker last time I saw him (a week ago) now there's a 90% chance he's a fucking dead man by the end of the week. Shits weird with her because of this crazy relationship they all have. I'm just really shaken up about the fact I'm about to lose my friend. Cant really talk about it with anyone without "spreading her business" and there is a chance her mother (who I just can't deal with for long periods of time) will be around us more. FML

And I'll take an OJ
>>
>>27482404

> tl:dr
> nigga you 23
> just start again.
>>
>>27478746
Hey Feeltender.
Been awhile, I'll take my usual Steel Reserve though.

I still haven't accomplished much. Going in for my drivers permit on Wednesday hopefully. If I can work up the motivation.

So tired from work. It was wage slaving today in its truest meaning. I was sprinting over an oil coated floor back and forth for 8 hours. And 1 hour of overtime for how far cleaning got pushed back.

>My Back and feet are wrecks and I'm only 21.
>Happy though. Good to be home.
>>
>>27482382
Oh man do I know this feel. I am still stuck on the girl from 5 years ago, but I am at least somewhat sure about that being just because I can't seem to find anyone else. As soon as I get a new relationship I will simply substitute her, like she did with me. The only problem is that I am 26 now and I've spent half of my 20s alone already. It's not a good feel dude. It also doesn't help that I live in a small shitty town where most girls are... well, I cant blame them for being boring and dull when they simply dont like me usually. Oddly enough all of one night stands and flings I had were with girls out of town. Its like there is a whole world of normal people out there but I am stuck in this fish tank of shit. Met an amazing girl this weekend that I had a great conversation with, we clicked with our music tastes and just ways of thinking. There won't be nothing out of that situation for obvious reasons but still... its both comforting to know that its not you who is the problem, but its also super depressing to know that you are stuck where you are because you cant move, for plethora of reasons. Which brings me to my fucking point number two.

>owning a small business

Fate worse than death senpai. Wagecucks literally don't know how easy they have it and how mindless their existence is. I am struggling to keep my shit afloath, been two years now and somewhat still going but I make barely to stay afloat and to pay bills. I can appreciate the good things about being your own boss but at the same time the idea of just going somewhere and pushing through the motions for those 8 hours and then coming home and just chilling without worrying about things that await you tomorrow (unpleasant phone calls about late pays for the inventory, dodgy sales reps, employee bullshit etc) just seems appealing.

Also I haven't gotten laid in a year. Ta da.
>>
File: 1458883180052.gif (152 KB, 500x516) Image search: [Google]
1458883180052.gif
152 KB, 500x516
>>27482471
I'm trying that, senpai. But I can't even do that properly.
>>
>tfw you instinctively go to masturbate and stop yourself before you even pull up the porn because you're so fucking depressed and you know fapping will make it worse
How to I escape this endless misery?
>>
File: 1400719537411.png (40 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
1400719537411.png
40 KB, 500x461
>>27482494
Almost 30 here senpai, time flew by, I feel like I just woke up and I was here, and yeah, sometimes I think maybe I should have just got a simple job and worked up from there. But oh well.
>>
File: 1456875403012.gif (142 KB, 500x516) Image search: [Google]
1456875403012.gif
142 KB, 500x516
>>27482496
Have the original picture.
>>
>>27482554
I was a neet for a year and a half before starting this, and don't get me wrong, I would never prefer to go back to that. While it was mindless and happy it was ten times worse in terms of depression.
But this.. it just feels like you work to work some more and to ultimatively be able to work more. Stress is killing me, my hair is thin as shit at 26 and i have to buzzcut it once a week in order to make it look not shit. There is also the ever present danger of literally going broke every next month and you never know when you might be done for.

I just want a cute gf to take my troubles away by cuddling throughout the evenings. I have very small desires and that sometimes makes me feel even worse because I can't even accomplish that.
>>
i havent drunk in a couple weeks. i thought i had my life together. yesterday i bought a bunch of beer and got absolutely shit faced. i hate my life and i hate myself. one day ill find the courage to kill myself, until than......
>>
Why do we all keep going, /r9k/ ?
All I want is a reason to live.
>>
File: 1408977958058.jpg (25 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1408977958058.jpg
25 KB, 300x300
>>27478746
>After toiling away for 3 years at a community college, I finally manage to transfer to a 4-year university to major in Computer Engineering
>Realize that a good portion of my classes are rather small and need social interactions

Give me some rum and coke on ice bartender. Man, I expected to be a bit social and was prepared for it but now that the quarter's started I feel it to be all too daunting of a task. I don't even know how I'll manage to pass my classes or continue working part-time. I just feel so lethargic and without hope.
>>
>had a falling out with someone who i thought was a good friend
>though she left the impression that she was only friends with me because it was convenient
>was basically hinting that we shouldn't be friends b/c i was fed up with her shit for a while but she was basically my only friend and we saw eye to eye on most things
>we fight and stop talking pretty much

>it's been 4 years and i have made no friends
>the last few ppl i saw regularly and tried to hold convos with with seemed off put by me
>probably sound boring/desperste af
>mind has turned to mush from lack of social interaction, feels like im in a perpetual brain fog.
>have had few shitty part time jobs that led to nowhere.
>didn't feel like getting stressed out was worth the pittance i'd get paid for whatever shit job with no security i'd find next so i became neet
>have constant verbal abuse to contend with now
>am broke
>i have no hope left
>>
>>27482691
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xc0EzLc7NZg
give me that originality
>>
File: 1411410455389.jpg (10 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1411410455389.jpg
10 KB, 250x250
>>27482691
captcha: clicked a bunch of ice cream
>>
File: 1456868750698.jpg (61 KB, 456x469) Image search: [Google]
1456868750698.jpg
61 KB, 456x469
>>27482691
TRUMP
R
U
M
P

MAGA
A
G
A
>>
>>27482668
i consistently talk about how im going to kill myself. when im driving i will scream extremely loud obscenities describing how i will kill myself

"KILL YOURSELF WITH A FUCKING HAMMER"

"JUMP INTO A FLAMING PIT OF BURNING VOMIT"

"SLIT YOUR THROAT WITH A MACHETE YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT!!"

i wont ever do these things, but i consistently tell myself these things
>>
>>27482726
oh and i forgot;

ill have some brandy

its too bad all i have with me tonight is white wine
>>
File: 1454111793627.jpg (90 KB, 640x391) Image search: [Google]
1454111793627.jpg
90 KB, 640x391
Had to move back in with my pop this past week. Suffered brain damage after a car accident a while back and they don't trust that I can live on my own anymore. Can't work anymore either. Back in my old bedroom in the basement, posting on 4chan at 4 in the fucking morning. Only gonna get worse from here. When pop dies, I've gotta either move in with my little sister, or my own kid if she's old enough by then. What a fucking shitshow.
>>
I really want to reply to everyone who's posted, but I'm not feeling up to it just now.
I guess I've had too much to drink. I'm feeling lousy myself now.

you anons have a great night. I'm sorry I couldn't be more useful to the rest of you.
the bar is open to anyone who wants to have a drink and discuss among themselves. I'm gonna slip into the back and hopefully slip into a coma.
>>
>>27483075
Sleep well. I love what you're doing here with the bar. Thank you.
>>
>>27482404
this is my situation exactly but for a few minor differences. I just want to say that I admire your conscience. From my experience, being so rock bottom at least frees you up to take a chance at doing whatever you want. consider that
>>
>>27482693
dude you've done the hard paart and put yourself in a really good situation. Take a moment to sip the champagne and realize that you've reached a spot that 90% of robots will not (sadly). Computer engineering is a great field and you've got a bunch of classes filled with opportunities for friendship. Start viewing the problems as possibilities and you will feel less daunted and more excited.
>>
I want my dick injury to heal.

I want to be able to safely wear pants again.
I want to be able to lay on my stomach again.
I want to fap again.
>>
>>27483468
how does one's dick suffer a catastrophic failure of those proportions
>>
I feel like a failure in all aspects of life. Turning 25 this year and have no skills beyond menial factory labor and being able to type quickly. Massive employment gaps in my resume. My longest amount of time spent in one job is 9 months. The next was 3 weeks as a temp before being laid off. The next was only one day as I had a panic attack and could not force myself to go back the next. Got blacklisted by that staffing agency since they had given me $40 in advance to get steel toed boots for that job and I only stayed one day. Adding to this feeling of failure I bought Arcanum of Steamworks and Magick Obscura from GOG on a whim and could not get out of the first area. I encountered a level 12 shaman creature at a campfire near where I started and escaped from it. Shortly afterward I encountered a man who wanted to make sure there were no survivors from the blimp crash. He was only one level above me and my companion. I had a dagger, my companion had a staff. This man had his bare fists and he knocked us both down and beat us to death quite easily. Can't even survive the first hour of a game. I can't do anything right.
>>
Gimme a rusty nail.

I've been NEET for 6 months now. I live in an area that's been hit pretty hard by the oil price shit. Right now even the big companies aren't hiring. I left my job to finish the last bit of my degree, but fucked it all up. Now I don't have a degree and don't have a job in a time when no one is hiring.

I have about 10k left in the bank. That should be enough to live for another 6-8 months. If I don't find anything by then I'm screwed.

Unfortunately I find it increasingly hard to give a shit. The reason I fucked up school was depression and suicidal thoughts interfering with studying. Now I have even more reason to be depressed and no insurance to cover therapy or pills. I spent 2 entire days in bed last week.

I want off this fucking ride
Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.