[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw girl you've spoken to online for 6 months wants
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
>tfw girl you've spoken to online for 6 months wants to fly to Denmark to meet you

WHAT DO I FUCKING DO?
Im so afraid that i might sperg out..
She's into memes n stuff..
She laughs at all the horrible things i say :o

what do?
>>
>>27471420
show pics and i'll give you top advice
>>
>>27472122
Just be yourself :^)
But seriously, clean your home make it nice, do laundry make a small plan, nothing extravagant but show her around your home town Maybe go out to eat. I wouldn't suggest drinking first time you meet her.
Don't take her somewhere where she might find a better looking person to fuck.
Good luck.
>>
>>27472122
I'm in a similar situation OP, but I'm going to be the one flying out to meet her. Best of luck to us both.
>>27472641
This anon has good advice.
>>
>>27472641
Well i want to get drunk with her at some point. 2nd day ye?

>>27472704
alpha as fuck having HER come to me amirite?

good luck familio
>>
>>27473106
Just don't go overboard no need to be in a toilet bowl when you are trying to impress her.
What state do you live in, if you are somewhere in the heart land or a state with amazing country side like most of America has take her to see it.
Something about trees and hillsides make people swoon and might be a great time to sit under a tree at sunset drinking beers.
Romantic if I could even say.
>>
>>27473802
I live in Denmark man.

Litterally the most boring terrain in the world..
but ye i live in copenhagen so i could show her the city.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.