[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post times girls hit on you and you didn't see the signs.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 14
File: 8768.jpg (6 KB, 208x250) Image search: [Google]
8768.jpg
6 KB, 208x250
Post times girls hit on you and you didn't see the signs.

>2 weeks ago
>Go shops on my motorcycle
>Nothing special
>Go inside the shopping center and pass the shops
>Get some subway, and decide ill eat it outside
>as I'm walking back some female stops me (about 22-23 years old)
>Those people in the middle of the shops selling stuff i think, or giving out brochures.
>She stops me, so i stop my music.
>She points to my helmet
>While giggling she says do i ride or i just walk around with my helmet in my hand
>Tell her yes
>She puts her hand out and introduces herself and gives me a handshake
>start panicking inside
>Starts asking me questions with her British accent, she is a foreigner and probably a student.
>How old i am
>What i did for my birthday
>If i have a girlfriend
>When i said no, she was saying young and ready to mingle or something
>Asked me what i do for work, was saying vague stuff
>Afterwards she tells me she loves my accent
>Never once tried selling me something or give me anything
>When we finished talking she put her hand out and gave me some sort of knuckle fist (she made me hit my fist against hers)

Been thinking about it ever since and cringe when i think about it and what she thought her self when i walked away. I could of been fucking me some British pootang right about now.
>>
>>27463922

She was just trying to be friendly.

She wasn't flirting, you autist.
>>
File: 1456282741039.jpg (13 KB, 250x236) Image search: [Google]
1456282741039.jpg
13 KB, 250x236
>>27463954
But r9k told me she was 2 weeks ago.
>>
>>27463980
>r9k told me

There's your problem.
>>
File: 1458867758005.jpg (203 KB, 1125x1125) Image search: [Google]
1458867758005.jpg
203 KB, 1125x1125
>in A school 2 years ago
>class calls me french because I have a french last name thats hard to pronounce
>good friend of mine in class is a 30 year old married woman
>she follows me to gym frequently
>one day while walking back to barracks she's telling me about her daughter
>tells me she's German or some shit
>"I don't want another German baby though, I want my next baby to be french"
>don't pick up on it
>later that night she asks if I wanna go out and drink next weekend
>about a year later it hits me
>>
>>27463954
Just like an autist to not pick up on signs, she was being nice by taking that first step, he was supposed to take the other 199
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 534x664) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 534x664
> at club
> hate all the noise so start drinking rum for the first time
> like it far more than expected
> get absolutely hammered
> like screaming "MORE RUM FOR THE CAPTAIN" at friends
> eventually manage to befriend group I'm unfamiliar with, must be from a different uni
> in drunk not really dancing
> can't dance sober anyway but can pass
> majority of the group moves away, too drunk to really care but think they got tired of me
> leave after a while, overall a good night for once not just sulking into a few pints of corona
> next morning best friends explains that girl from the group was trying to get 1-1 time with me
> her friends had moved away to give us privacy
> I was too smashed to even register that she was doing that
> mfw
>>
>>27463980
>listening to what /r9k/ says
>>
>>27463954
If his story is true she was flirting. He should have at least asked for her number. Try going back there OP.
>>
>implying I was hit on ever

I seriously doubt it, but maybe I'm still blind to it...
>>
>>27464067
>Fiends
>club

Normshit.
>>
File: 1459171360927.png (28 KB, 622x659) Image search: [Google]
1459171360927.png
28 KB, 622x659
>>27464121
Im not going back, my chest feels tight when i think of going back to that shopping centre.
>>
>>27464153
Fine then. No skin off my back. Just know a girl hit on you and now you're afraid of going to see her.
>>
girls never hit on guys, she was just trying to get accustomed to the place
>>
>>27464207

Dude, i embarrassed my self. When she was asking me questions i was basically saying stuff like "No". When she asked me about stuff i do or if i worked on my motorcycle since she aw my dirty oil stained motorcycle pants i said
No" even if i did.

I was vague as fuck. At the end when she made me hit my knuckles against hers i said "Take care mate" etc.. fucking cringey as shit i talked to her like a man.

She was with other people, like 2 girls 3 guys in the middle so she probably laughed about me and called me a homosexual.
>>
File: fucking joestars.png (132 KB, 403x392) Image search: [Google]
fucking joestars.png
132 KB, 403x392
Never happened.
The one time I thought a girl liked me turned out she was just being nice.
>>
But I already have a thread you cuties :(

>>
>>27464336
Damn it, I fucked it up.

>>27456858

There were go
>>
>>27464357
>in highschool

Why are you here? Trying to slurp all 4chans traffic?
>>
>>27464387
Yeah, I want attention. I'll talk about other stuff too I guess.
>>
>>27464121
>>27464153
Besides, there is no certainty she will find her there and chances are even less she is still interested in him
>>
>5 years ago, last year of high school
>right about when I was turning full on robot
>still have one friend I hang out with after class
>everyday we go to his house and play games on his computer
>his one year younger sister is always around and constantly talking about random shit to me whenever I am there, giving me constant attention, physical interaction and whatnot
>I never pick up on it, think that she's just like that
>one day I come to his house and my friend isn't there, call him and he says he'll be there in 30 minutes
>I go to his room and play cod2 while waiting for him
>his sisters comes to the room and asks where is her brother, I tell her he'll be here in 30 minutes or so
>she starts giggling and pulls out a condom right out of her pocket and puts it on my lap without saying anything
>don't know how to respond, I just laugh it out like she was pulling a prank, ask her where'd she get it, she says her friend gave her
>I reply:"oh okay thx haha" and just continue playing blasting fools on Toujane with my kar98k, didn't even pause it for the interaction
>she stands there for a couple of seconds and leaves the room awkwardly and I never see her again
>2 or 3 years later I see that friend again, we talk a bit about the old times
>"remember when my sister was all over you all the time haha I hated it"
>it all comes to just then
>"y-y-eah hehe"
>freak out internally

A fucking condom, what the fuck was I thinking. The only thing she could've done to be more obvious is to literally take my dick and shove it in her vagina.
I don't even deserve to lose my virginity if I can't pick up on something like that. Natural selection I guess
>>
>>27464404
Plus this
>>27464273

I basically showed her i was not interested.
>>
I got drunk by my self when I was 19 years ago, I left my house at 0200 to get some 24h fast food a mile away, mission complete I decided to smoke a cig at a bench and this "woman" in red sat down next to me and ask for a light, she said I was cute and asked where I was going, I was looking at the ground and noticed "her" legs through the dress.. bairy as fuck may as fuck I look up and is a man and I just walk off to go home eat burgers and finish bottle..

So I got hit on by a fucking shemale not even a trap
>>
File: 1450451973365.jpg (24 KB, 317x432) Image search: [Google]
1450451973365.jpg
24 KB, 317x432
>>27464305
How do you know she was just friendly?
>>
>>27464273
Was she right about you being a queer?
>>
>>27464524
Because I was rejected, duh.
>>
>>27464424
If she was selling stuff there then chances are she'll be still there at some point. Fucking go back there. If she was just trying to sell you something she wouldn't have asked you all those things and gone into so much detail about them. If there's a chance she's attracted to you, fucking do something about it, even if you think you embarrassed yourself it won't make a difference to her if she likes you.Please do it.
>>
>>27464546
Nah im straight but shy around women. I'm 22 and cant talk to them. I spend all my time on r9k or riding at night alone till 6am.

I don't interact much.
>>
>>27464446
You fucked up big time, you could have at least fucked a tranny
>>
>>27464574
What do ride at night alone, INBR dick
>>
File: 1452513259030.jpg (24 KB, 387x461) Image search: [Google]
1452513259030.jpg
24 KB, 387x461
>>27464566
I'm not going fucking back and Embarassing my self. Fuck that shit ill get a heart attack in the middle of the centre.
>>
>>27464563
How did you ask her out?
How did you deal with the embarrassment?
>>
>>27464524
nobody ever does
women act exactly the same when they are being friendly and when they are flirting
they expect you to read their thoughts, or guess them
>ugh I hate it when guys think I'm flirting when I'm just being nice
>ugh I hate it when guys don't realize I'm flirting with them
HOW ABOUT SAYING IT?

but yeah, the way to get this right is to risk it
if she's just being friendly she will reject you, if she's flirting she will not
that's pretty much the only way to tell
>>
>>27464616
For fucks sake man. I'd kill to be in your position right now. This is what could go down if you do it;

A. You get a gf
B. You briefly embarrass yourself in front of someone you'll never see again.

I would say that's worth the risk and you know it is too.
>>
>>27464757
I'm a virgin
Lonely
Have no friends
No money
No job
Live at home

My fucking motorycle is my only fucking friend litrelly. I wouldn't even be able to keep a girlfriend etc.. fuck that.

No way im doing it.
>>
>>27464813
Your loss then. You're going to realize later that you fucked up though.
>>
>>27464859
I might get another chance in 22 years. It's okay.
>>
>>27464757
C. beaten to death by white knights for "sexual harassment"
>>
>>27463922
>>When we finished talking she put her hand out and gave me some sort of knuckle fist (she made me hit my fist against hers)
king of autists
>>
>>27464981
Them finishing with a knuckle touch is a sign of defeat. It's like them giving up because they're were basically talking to a brick wall.
>>
>>27465001
Got citation for them claims
>>
File: hide the pain brendan.jpg (69 KB, 540x322) Image search: [Google]
hide the pain brendan.jpg
69 KB, 540x322
>>27464698
Through Facebook
I dealt with embarrassment by not thinking too much about it and shitposting on /r9k/
>>
>>27464700
This

>>27464813

Nigger, just do it. Embarassing yourself is not that big of a deal. It becomes a big deal if you make a big deal about it. Comedians regularly tell (very) embarassing stories about themselves, yet no one cringes or judges them for it because they dont make a big deal out of it. First of all just bee yourself, dont try to be anyone that you are not. And secondly, live and let live. Sometimes you need to go with the flow and learn to benefit off it.
>>
>>27465094
Listen to this guy OP. You have nothing to lose and a lot to gain.
>>
>>27465133
I dont give a fuck
I already said im not
>>
>>27464038
I'm French, where can I find this girl?
>>
>>27465224
No idea where she got stationed. She's half black and half white. She's like 5'9 if taller girls are your thing
>>
Three weeks ago.
>party at acquitance's house
>arrive late and enter into the crowded kitchen
>"H... hi guys sup"
>General "hi dude" and a particulary high female voice saying "hi Anon"
>look all around the kitchen like king of autism, whothefucksaidthat.gif
>five minutes later, realize it was this qt cuban girl who is sitting in a chair next to me
>while I talk and say dumb shit with those I'm more friendly with, she stands near to me (sometimes sitting in a chair, sometimes on her feet) without saying a single word
>I neither realized she was there until an hour after and I was too shitfaced to even think about trying anything
She had already done shit other days, like asking me to take a pic with her while we all were partying. I just assumed she wanted to make that guy who is always silent at class more social or something.
>>
>>27463922
>reposting this story again
Jeez you're horny for attention, aren't you anon
>>
>>27463922
>Be me 17
>Just started college which is in my High School
>Cute girl from posh school just started
>Friends with one my friends so she hangs with us
>We end up getting along really well
>Have a thing for her
>One day we're walking home
>"You going to see the new Hunger Games movie" I ask
>"I would but I have no one to go with" she replies
>Think nothing of it
>She ends up getting into drugs and drops out of college

biggest regret of my life
>>
File: FeelFeel.jpg (68 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
FeelFeel.jpg
68 KB, 633x758
>>27463922
>Implying this would happen to me
>>
Girl at uni class tried to get close to me, laugh at shit I said, ask me about doing some shitty group work together... I didn't do shit cuz I was too lazy about it, and now she's getting alarmingly close to this attention whore guy who wears flamboyant clothes and can't stop yelling at everyone shitty jokes or how ridiculous right wing policies are
>>
>>27465336
>tfw 5'7

originalloxo
>>
>>27464273
>i said "take care mate"
>take care mate
>mate
>>
File: beaten feels.jpg (33 KB, 238x250) Image search: [Google]
beaten feels.jpg
33 KB, 238x250
>>27463954

That kind of sudden initiation and long interaction with a complete stranger was definitely more than "being friendly".

Anyway there was this cashier at Aldi's who said I "look like a genius or something" and would always maintain eye contact with me and asked if I had a GF, which I didn't.

I noticed all of it as it happened since I'm not oblivious to blatant social cues and body language, tones of voice, etc but I never jumped on it like I usually would have in years prior, because I'm tired and dead and I would rather jack off if only my dick gave enough of a fuck to get hard anymore.
>>
File: Optimus.jpg (41 KB, 680x518) Image search: [Google]
Optimus.jpg
41 KB, 680x518
>>27464038

You avoided child support with a military whore.

I fail to see the problem here.
>>
>>27465879
No I avoided meaningless sex. She already had a husband
>>
>>27465605
I will never ever get laid
>>
>>27466010

ah fuck I'm tired and stoned, sorry.

Yeah either way she's still a piece of shit.
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.