[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you guys pick up on girls signals back in high school? Here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 78
File: image.gif (510 KB, 245x180) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
510 KB, 245x180
Did you guys pick up on girls signals back in high school? Here were my go-tos.

>move my tongue around in my cheek while glancing over from time to time
>pulls my leggings/yoga pants up until they can see my thong through the fabric
>run my hands through my hair and shake it up a bit, make sure I give them a good look
>>
>>27456858
>>27456858
wait are you a girl?
>>
>>27456891
Obviously.

I would be concerned if a guy was that outgoing about their sexuality.
>>
>>27456858

Girls didn't give me signals because I'm not a filthy normie.

One girl did brazenly ask me out, but I'm a good 99% sure she was just making fun of me.
>>
>>27456913
um i was just wondering...
do you want to be my gf?
>>
Not at all.

In retrospect, I actually got a decent amount of obvious interest from girls back in HS, but I hated myself too much to believe that any of it was actually happening.
>>
>>27456938
No thanks, I don't really like the online thing.

I'm sure there's a real cutie out there for you though.
>>
>>27456938
We're rooting for you anon
>>
>>27456858
You're probably not a girl, but this topic interests me so I will ask you.

What other typical signals would you give?
If you put your head on a guy's shoulder, is that a good sign you like him?
Please give me more examples
>>
>>27456999 (Trips)
thanks anon, I have a good feeling about her. I think she really likes me

>>27456990
>No thanks, I don't really like the online thing.
Are you saying if we lived close enough you would be my gf?
Where do you live? I will move there. I will book a plane ticket right now
>>
>>27457006
Well resting on your shoulder is an obvious sign there's a real comfort level there. It doesn't necessarily mean they're interested in a real relationship, but the first boundaries are absolutely broken.

Also check where they stand around you. If the personal space circle gets smaller and smaller it's and obvious sign of interest. I always find myself naturally gravitating closer and closer to guys I like.

Other signals I guess would all be contact related.
>laying hand on arm/thigh when asking a question
>touching your leg with her leg when sitting
>doing that sort of constant contact thing like touching somewhere while standing

Also if you're sitting next to her scoot in. If she moves in as well there you go, you're in. If she moves back then slow down.
>>
>girl asked me to prom senior year
>"lmao no way dude, that would be weird."
Fucking moron, i am.
>>
>>27457108
But I live on, uhhhh, The Moon. So, it's pretty hard to get here....
>>
>>27457125
>touching your leg with her leg when sitting

Yes, when we were sitting next to each other, our legs would be touching alot. Like our legs would rock back and forth touching each other occasionally.

It's a shame I was really lame back then, because I never made a move.

I waited way too long to ask her out, and by that time, it had kind of fizzled out
>>
>>27457160
If a girl directly reaches out to you like that you should always go for it.

We're so encouraged to wait that a girl making the move means she's pretty serious. Unless you think she's gross, it's okay to say no if she's gross. Just be nice.
>>
>>27456858
No & it fucked me up cause it was too obvious, like a cheerleader who liked grinding with me while wearing her uniform, and another classmate who liked to talked to me even though I didn't like talking
>>
>>27456858
I absolutely did not. Girls would touch my arms, hang around with me after school, laugh at my jokes, and one time even LIE DOWN IN MY BED. I didn't cotton on.

Your handy guide to giving signals to boys (autism levels may vary success)

1) Say to the boy "I like you in a romantic/sexual way"
2) Pull off your clothes and/or passionately kiss boy

Anything else may be too subtle
>>
>>27456891
*why are you a girl
FTFY
>>
>>27456858

A girl once asked me what I was doing for Valentine's day. She asked me what I was doing with my girlfriend.
She didn't know whether I had one or not.
Anyway I obviously replied "I don't have a girlfriend".

Then she asked whether I was going to watch "Fifty Shades of Grey" in cinema.
When I said yes, she asked who I was watching it with.
I just said friends.

Do you think she liked me?
She was laughing and generally being receptive to me the entire time I was with her for that period.
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 592x594) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 592x594
>>27457231
Wait, she literally grinded on you and you did nothing?

>>27457236
I seriously used to do pic related at the end of class all the time in the direction of whatever guy's attention I was trying to get. Not obvious enough?

>>27457272
Well when my parents had sex and I was conceived millions of sperm raced to an egg. One lucky sperm busted its way in. That sperm carried an X chromosome, giving me hips, boobs and a vagina.
>>
>>27457312
Fifty Shades is an odd movie to want to see with you but I would say that she was pushing you to ask her if she wanted to go with you.

Pro tip: any time a girl is all "Hey so are you going to ______" say "I was wanting to, are you?" and if she says that she doesn't want to go alone or was thinking about it just ask. Then and there.
>>
File: 1446657083779.jpg (138 KB, 1250x1352) Image search: [Google]
1446657083779.jpg
138 KB, 1250x1352
>>27457171
Do you think I am stupid?

Why would you lie to me like this?

If you hated me so much you could just have told me instead of leading me on by lying to me. I was willing to travel the world for you. I would have followed you anywhere and this is how you treat me
>>
>>27457356
This is 4chan, I'm not going to be serious about it.

Nice bait though, I can tell you worked hard. Makes me a tiny bit more interested.
>>
File: 1423459287113.jpg (29 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
1423459287113.jpg
29 KB, 600x500
No, but I didn't have any friends and most people considered me weird, so no girls showed any signals.

>teenage girls wearing yoga pants in school
When did this become a thing?
>>
>>27457347
Why can't girls just be simple?
Why couldn't she have just asked me if I want to see it with her?
I'm annoyed that I missed a chance with her all because she didn't want to ask me.
>>
>>27457314
>Not obvious enough?
Wrong tactic. When highschool guys see that, they're just happy to see something hot like that. They don't consider why. Once the moment passes, they bask in the hottness of it, never once considering why
>>
>>27457347
>>27457424

I was also too oblivious to realise she was hinting at asking me out. I was a very oblivious 17 year old.

As nearly all 17 year old guys are
>>
File: 8022822_300x300[1].jpg (20 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
8022822_300x300[1].jpg
20 KB, 300x300
>>27457386
>Makes me a tiny bit more interested.
Tell me exactly what I have to say to make you my gf.
>>
I had multiply girls straight up ask me out through their friends before but always thought they were joking and said no. Even this one girl I really thought was cute had her friends come tell me she wanted to talk to me but I just slipped away and avoid her the rest of the year. Now I'm a 18 and just stay hid inside from the world
>>
>>27457424
That's "systematic sexism forced by the establishment" for ya. Nah, I'm just kidding with that feminist bullshit. A lot of girls get a hard time from other girls for making the first move. It's just a thing, old timey stuff I get.
>>
>>27456858
You never... ya know.
Told them they were cute and wanted to hang out with them?
You know, like guys do?
>>
>>27457450
Tell me about your passions.
>>
For sure. A lot of girls wanted to fuck me in highschool and they made it clear.
>staring at me
>hear them talking about me out of earshot sometimes
>asking me questions about shit that doesn't matter just to talk to me(ie: art projects, essays)
>complimenting me
>laughing at jokes I make when i wasn't even talking to them
>sitting next to me at lunch for no reason even though we never talk
and it goes on and on.

Sure feels nice to be chad. Dick is average but it sits high on my hip so I have a noticeable bulge. I also have a pretty face. Literally living life on easy mode. Get rekt robots, 4chan is 4chad
>>
>>27457491
Nope, my signals usually worked pretty well.

It isn't until after they try a bit that I would take over. I never make it hard on guys, I just like them to take that first step.
>>
>>27457424
Because girls LOVE games I had girls ask me out and when I said yes they immediately lost interest. Girls love it when there is sexual tension but its not completely apparent until you two start dating.
>>
>>27457539
This reminds me, bulges are a pretty easy way to get a girl looking your way.

It isn't about the size, just seeing a bulge kind of sets off that initial sexual interest that leads into other stuff.

Unless I'm weird, the actual size never mattered once I'm in the relationship. I'm not dating a guy for their dick.
>>
>>27457588
>Unless I'm weird
yes you are
>>
File: 1444634955001.png (174 KB, 345x498) Image search: [Google]
1444634955001.png
174 KB, 345x498
>>27457534
>Tell me about your passions.
>passions
>interests
>hobbies

anon...
realize where we are....

I like a-anime i guess
bemygfpls
>>
>>27457571
Games is really just a high school thing. Part of being immature. They enjoy living as close to the rom-coms and books they creamed over.
>>
>>27456858
This one girl was really bad at it and would rub her nipples through her shirt. She eventually got nicknamed Nip/Tuck since her last name was Tuck, and she was the coach's daughter.
>>
>>27457644
What's your favorite anime?
What about it do you like?
>>
>>27456858
I was very sure that I would be the last person she'd ever give those signals to.
>>
>>27457666
That's a bit weird.

I did pinch my nipples at pool parties and at the beach to make my boobs look more perky. I would never touch my nipples out in the open though. That's a bit much.
>>
>>27457727
I think she did it at first just to seem "lol randumb," but it backfired since she was way too open about it.
>>
>>27457314

Yeah, I got my books from my locker, went to class & put my head down, same thing happened every couple days until junior year
>>
>>27456858
>be very good at reading nonverbal signals and body language
>they display nothing but disgust and contempt for me
Also I never attempted anything with a girl ever, so their disdain for me was not to deter my advances
>>
>>27456858
I get how the middle one is a signal, but how do the first and last mean anything?
>>
Dudes are retarded because we're naturally not as sensitive to social ques or stimuli, we can sometimes pick some things up but I'm generalizing here on the differences between the male and female brain.
Lady dudes are retarded because they don't often recognize that dudes are less socially/emotionally attuned as them so they will do things like:
>run my hands through my hair and shake it up a bit, make sure I give them a good look

While shit like this would be obvious for most girls, and dudes can recognize it in this context of being written down as signs of attraction/interest, in the actual moment or social situations most dudes are just not wired to think too deeply about those kinds of ques. For most of those things I wouldn't think too far into it beyond:
>Why is she making that weird face at me
>Cool, ladybutt
>What

Ya gotta recognize that if a dude isn't that experienced or particularly attuned to girls he won't know to look out for these things. The problems on both sides can lessen with age (or more accurately experience), but this is a thread specifically about signals you got in high school.

As a bonus: Sometimes we'll get all oneitisy and pay a lot of attention to girls, however even if we're paying attention and recognize that things like that are happening we're probably not going to be able to correctly interpret it.
>>
>>27457748
I always hated those "im so random XD" girls, tried hard to not be so desperate for attention. They just wanted guys to orbit them, I wanted the dick!

>>27457754
Don't guys covet cheerleaders too? That was your chance!
>>
>>27457190
>We're so encouraged to wait that a girl making the move means she's pretty serious.

Or she might be slutty. A girl who has few or no inhibitions about asking a guy out probably has few or no inhibitions about sex in general.
>>
>>27457807
Plently of guys picked up on my various signals. Or they just liked my ass and decided to make a move. Either way, it worked.
>>
>>27457666
>checked
>Nip/Tuck
How many kids does she have by now?

>>27457461
They were probably just playing around anyway.
>>
>be good looking but slightly autistic guy
>girls always run their hands through their hard while I pass them on the street
>always

what should I do next?

I fucking hate this shit.
>>
>>27456858
I was infamous for not getting hints. I was about as romantically-retarded as one man could be. There was one girl who I didn't realize she liked me until she gave me a hicky in public. Then I asked her if she liked movies.
>>
>>27457936
It isn't just the hair, do they give you a look? You know, THAT look?
>>
>>27457960
There are girls who like the whole naive thing. Maybe you'll find one who really likes to take the lead.
>>
>>27457965

most of them do, yeah.

most of them also look down right after I make eye contact.
>>
File: Download.jpg (7 KB, 235x215) Image search: [Google]
Download.jpg
7 KB, 235x215
>>27456858
Would you kindly GET the fuck out of here
>>
>>27458006
The street isn't really a place girls want to be approached though. Save it for another time.

>>27458017
Surprised it took so long for one of these posts.
>>
>>27458060
Got any other subtle things you'd do with a guy you like?
At this stage I am just genuinely interested as to the kind of things girls do when they're attracted to someone
>>
>>27456858

Good thread OP, good thread
>>
>>27456858

Having a crush as a guy is beta behaviour.
A crush suggests you have known her for a decently long time, and done nothing about it.

As soon as you are attracted to someone, and realise you like them, you should make a move immediately or as soon as possible.

Never let it drag on for weeks or months.
>>
once I did not know even when a girl asked if I was home alone, came to me and lie on my bed

there was also a strange moment when ex-gf of my best friend asked me to come to her place after they broke up, she said she want me to help her with math
she opened the door in t-shirt only, kissed me in the mouth at the beginning and cuddled while I was explaining shit to her
after like 2 hours I decided that I am not able to teach her anything more and left
2 years later I realized that she wanted to fuck me in order to take revenge on my buddy
autism suck, but on the other side she was 9/10 at least, so I would probably lose my only friend
>>
>>27457644
And that's why you're alone senpai
>>
>>27456858
If you want to be approached, make eye contact, smile and hold eye contact. Also, make yourself approachable, don't run into your fortress of beta orbiters and dumbfuck loudmouth girl friends, no one wants to deal with that shit. Anything else to me is just playful teasing and not an invitation for approach.
>>
>>27457314
>Not obvious enough?
I wouldn't think it was done in order for me to see.
>>
>>27456858
>>pulls my leggings/yoga pants up until they can see my thong through the fabric
I didn't know I needed this in my life.

I have picked up on them. But only with time and a lot of retrospection.

Shit like putting the hand on my desk temporarily while passing by to draw attention. Probably the stupidest one since my mentality is literally autism, as long as I have u assigned value to the action I'll think about multiple possibilities and after a while I figured it's a way of drawing attention to yourself and sort of comfortable space invasion. Happened twice or thrice.

Then there's my favorite resolute and cheerful flash of smile and everything. It's the kind that at first I would think looks like a friendly one but those don't make their expressions look agitated or something.

Then there's minor nudges and shit. Never experienced any next level signs like anything tongue, intimate or touchy without covers/look of "it's an accident" and the like.
>>
>social cue thread
>noone mentions quiet talking
>tfw qt.3.14s are telling you they want the cock but in code that everyone else but you understand.
Why live?
>>
>anon you look very good
>anon do you want to dance?
>anon do you like me?
>anon do you want to be my bf?

I did not
>>
>>27461523
fuckin hell senpai. you gay or smth??
>>
>>27457539
>4chan is 4chad

Nice
>>
>smile in girl's direction, not even at her
>she smiles back at me
>introduces herself to me after class
>comes and sits next to me before class after that
>start talking
>she laughs hard as shit at my lame stories and finds excuses to talk to me in class
>asks me if I'm going to event
>seems dejected when I don't push further because I think she's just being friendly
>think about it after semester is over
>finally connect the dots after semester is over and I'll likely never see her again
>Anon you fucking idiot
>>
>implying any girl has ever sent me any signal showing any interest ever
>>
I like to think that all this happened to me but I'm just really thick.
>>
>>27456858
Yeah, I didn't get any signals.

get out femshit
>>
File: 1407204855980.jpg (48 KB, 512x670) Image search: [Google]
1407204855980.jpg
48 KB, 512x670
There were no signals because I'm ugly and shitty and no woman would ever like me, and you should be too if you post here.
>>
>>27456938
smooth as fuck
>>
>>27462394
>no woman would ever like me
Average autist posting.

Signs change nothing. It's shit. All of them mean literally nothing to us essentially. Except those that are etched in our heads forever. I got pictures of them and I wish I didn't.
>>
>>27456858
>degenerate pants
Can't wait til the fire of Islam kills you whores
>>
I always fapped to the memories of girls doing this in class.

I assumed it was accidental, nobody could be THAT slutty
>>
>>27456858
Yeah, I picked up on girls making signals all the time. To other people.
>>
almost never got any.. only other guys got them.
and when I rarely got them, I had no self confidence and balls to go after them anyway... so yeah life has been pretty shit, and it's not going to get better that's for sure
>>
>>27458372
How? Serious question I see a cute girl at work a lot but I don't know how to approach her. I don't really know how to approach anybody really for even non-romance reasons so
>>
File: 1458107308326.jpg (96 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1458107308326.jpg
96 KB, 960x540
I just talked to people I was interested in. the whole "hint at it with body language" never worked because people in high school were too fucking dumb to pick up on that stuff.
>>
one of the hottest chicks in my high school would regularly ask to examine my glasses at lunch. i'd hand them over and she would glance at them and then stare at me for a few seconds at a time. it took a few instances for me to realize what was going on. this went on for months and it made me feel good that without my glasses i was considered attractive (i looked ugly with them on because they gave me bug eyes). after that i started experimenting by removing them during random times in classes and such, and sure enough others would look at me when otherwise they wouldn't have. there was this 9/10 asian chick who usually sat beside me and after removing my glasses she started leaning on me (not lightly either) and laughing hard at my jokes. i was still a socially retarded fucking sperg so the physical contact freaked me out and i never reciprocated.
>>
I knew which ones liked me and which didn't, I picked up on social cues almost instinctually. There's one I regret not going after but fucking whatever at this point it's in the past
>>
>>27463265
Oh don't be mean. I like them. I wear them for comfort AND attention.

>>27463349
I'm not THAT slutty. Not anymore at least. I got cock hungry as hell in high school.

>>27463393
:(

>>27463614
Are your eyes to far gone for contacts? Might be a big step closer to chad-dom.
>>
>>27463978
Oops, forgot to tell you guys I'm OP.

Any other questions?
>>
File: tfw putin-wojak.png (275 KB, 578x541) Image search: [Google]
tfw putin-wojak.png
275 KB, 578x541
My crush asked me if she could come over to my place once but we were progressing on Reliquary of Souls in Black Temple back then, so I turned her down. It only dawned on me a few years later 2bh.

Our guild collapsed after trying to make progress on it for over a month and always failing in phase two because rogues were shit and couldn't kick spirit bolts in time
>>
>>27464096
Girls aren't typically going to understand phrases like "guild" or "raid." To many video games are just things you can turn off and on whenever you want to.

If you ever find yourself in a similar situation just explain to them how the people you're in a guild with are your friends and you can't forget about a commitment you made in the past.

But don't turn down a girl who literally asks to go to your place either.
>>
>>27457965
What is "that look" please show me a pic of that look.
>>
File: 129572928783.jpg (51 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
129572928783.jpg
51 KB, 600x400
>>27464149
I didn't tell her why I turned her down, I just told her that I had other plans made already.

>But don't turn down a girl who literally asks to go to your place either.
I was an autistic 16yo back then (late 2007), I didn't understand that she was interested in me. I heard like over a year later from some other people that she had a crush on me too, but she was already dating someone else. The exact incident when she asked to come over only popped up in my head later. I didn't have any friends and was a total moron when it came to any kind of social interaction, still am, so I didn't understand that if I a girl asks to come over to a guy's place she shouldn't be turned down.

As a cherry on top I dropped out before graduating and been NEET since.
>>
>highschool

people at this age barely have any redeeming qualities, you should focus on studying instead of attracting assholes
>>
>>27464417
It was fun though. I feel like your teenage years is when you should be fucking people. You don't have to care about anything, parents pay for everything you need.

Now I look for boring responsible guys. If you're on a softball team call me ;)
>>
>>27463978
>I'm not THAT slutty. Not anymore at least. I got cock hungry as hell in high school.
Pretty gross, famalam. But if you didn't indulge in it then it's alright. Fapping is fine.
>>
File: 1444649550467.gif (932 KB, 258x258) Image search: [Google]
1444649550467.gif
932 KB, 258x258
>>27464417
If one focuses only on studying at that age, how the hell are they going to learn how to deal with other people? The "just focus on your studies, you can have friends later on in life" meme just makes more robots.
>>
File: autism.png (328 KB, 566x373) Image search: [Google]
autism.png
328 KB, 566x373
>>27456858
>a pretty girl in my speech class when I was 16 would hold my hand and stroke my cheek
>fell madly in-love with her
>never figured out she was into me
>>
>>27464486
The cheek thing seems awkward.

Forced hand holding should be ridiculously obvious though, come on dude!
>>
>>27463978
I'll be mean all I want, you degenerate whore.
When I worked in high school, I put a little cum into all the lattes of any slut wearing degenerate pants.
Be careful next time you go to starbucks
>>
>>27464468
>alpha fucks beta bucks

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0poBcbi6SX7
>>
>>27464033
9/10 crush from uni likes to talk about sexual topics when we are driving to the classes (we live near each other so thats why we go together to uni). One time she told me stories about her almost getting raped and she said that of we went out together it would be great because she would feel safe and i could fight with guys who try to rape her (im tall, /fit/ and know martial arts). She doesnt mind touching me when she has to reach something thats behind me.

Im afraid she is like that will all guys. I acted cold towards her when we met so she maybe lost some of the attraction she had for me (if she had any) so im afraid if im destined for being cuckzoned. She is engaged to her boyfriend who has better personality and makes more money than me. Pls respond
>>
>>27464486
Chad, please go

Anyone that has had female(s) romantically interested in them need to fuck off my board.
Congrats on being good looking and attractive, you're not a robot
>>
>>27464528
I don't go to starbucks. I like this one-off coffee shop in downtown more. Mostly because older-guys go there. Like 28-35ish.

Are you baiting though? Brown dudes can be hot, their families are really concerning though.

>>27464544
Do you know what the obvious signal I'm seeing here is? "Engaged" really man?

Maybe pump and dump. If she's actually interested in you but engaged with someone else then don't actually date her. If she'll cheat with you, she'll cheat on you.
>>
>>27464621
Best part is that I'm black.
I've unloaded gallons of cum into your degenerate mouths under guise of a latte.
I'll keep doing this until I get a gf or ISIS saves the West from this degeneracy
>>
>>27464550
It doesn't help if you have no idea and are terrified of women. Mental disorder is just as great a problem as ugliness. Of course, together, they are absolutely terrible.
>>
>>27464672
Darn. I never really liked black guys.

Some can be cute but I just can't get into most of them.
>>
>>27464621
She is in a long term relationship with a guy who has his shit together so she wont break up with him. How do I go about cucking this guy?
>>
>>27464742
It's going to be hard. If she isn't jumping for your dick then getting a girl to cheat with you is a serious challenge, as it should be.

Obviously there's some sort of barrier that's not there that would normally be there. As she says stuff like "if you were my boyfriend."

You have to take it slow. Start hanging out with her. Convince her it's seriously just two friends chilling. Make things more date-like over time. Eventually she'll either fuck you or create space and you won't have any more issues.
>>
>>27464695
I never asked you to like me.
Fucking conceited bitch.
I bet you're white.
White women are the only thing worse than black women, and black women are below trash tier
Enjoy your chai tea cumlatte, bitch
>>
>>27464681
Nope, still a Chad.
It's like a rich person saying "I'm poor because I don't know what to buy".
Fuck off
You could have a gf at any instant.
>>
>>27464796
Sorry I triggered you so much. Didn't realize how insecure you were.

Hell yeah I'm white though.

Also I drink normal lattes to seem more grown up to the men.
>>
>>27464816
>It's like a rich person saying "I'm poor because I don't know what to buy".
That's not what it is like at all, it is like not knowing you have money at all.

Plus, not really a Chad. Not athletic (hate sports entirely), zero social skills (haven't had a conversation with a girl since August), into anime, and seriously mentally ill.
>>
>>27464816
Don't give him a hard time.

Only those weird girls with the checkered shoes and dyed black hair go for the mentally challenged.
>>
>>27464918
Not mentally challenged, mentally ill.
>>
>>27464958
Oh sorry, did I step on your tumblr toes?

Also, I actually am kind of sorry. What do you have?
>>
>>27457727
Thank you femanon for not being a hypocrite
I despise girls that NEVER admit doing weird stuff
>>
>>27464974
Schizotypal PD.

I wasn't offended, just correcting because the two are different in meaning.

For an idea of my delusions, I am the 117 guy.
>>
>>27464876
Yet a girl has still been interested in you.
You're a Chad, plain and simple.
>analogy doesn't work
Here's a better one:
Your like a rich person that sees his bank balance of 8 figures and says "I don't know what to buy, so I must be poor.
>tfw poorfag
>pls let me in homeless shelter, I'm just like you guys!

>>27464918
It's still a girl regardless.
I'd take any girl that would give me the time of day, but you Chad's are picky.
I'd kill for a "weird" girl
>>
>>27465003
I had cutie little B-cups back in the day so hard nipples would really make them stand out.

I'm not ashamed, high school was high school.
>>
>>27465048
It's not that I am picky, it is that I can't approach women and even if I did, wouldn't be able to tell if they are interested. I only figured out the girl I mentioned liked me after someone here called me an autist for not realizing it.
>>
>>27465025
That seems really tough to deal with. Does it affect things other than basic social interaction? Other than the delusional thoughts.
>>
>>27465096
I think that everytime someone is laughing, it is at me, but that is pretty basic. When I was younger and girls liked me, I would threaten to kill them because it would make them leave me alone briefly.
>>
haha yea me too my go to signals were
>avoid him at all costs
>let paranoia convince me he hates me
>go home and wallow
>>
>>27465132
You don't deserve to deal with something like that.

Are there any hopes of treatment or effective therapy?
>>
In HS I could instantly tell if a girl liked a guy. None of those signals were ever directed at me tho.

>>27464481
It makes easily manipulated betas.
>>
>>27465167
Don't know, I have been avoiding finding a psychiatrist, and the school's therapy service is stuck on "muh group therapy" meme.
>>
>>27465216
I'm sure group therapy doesn't do much with actual mental illness.

Sure things like addiction can be helped with accountability but if you can barely make it through social situations how will being forced to sit with a group help you?
>>
>>27465261
That's why I didn't go (plus, it was within 5 minutes of class being over, so I doubt it would work).
>>
>>27456858
What signals? I was ugly and fat, no girls were interested I'm me.

All the fucking failed normies in this thread need to leave.
>>
>>27457666
>my mom's friend has a daughter named P who's my age
>they came over to spend just one night at our house, I hadn't seen them in years
>P went full college girl, and she told my sister she wanted to fugg me
>notice that she spent a lot of the day messing with her tits, squeezing the nipples, adjusting them, and holding them in place
>P wanted to smoke weed with me so we do
>she's lying on top of me but I'm not really interested so I can't stop laughing
>she says out of the blue "I've had this compulsion lately to play with my boobs in public, it's weird"
>I say "yeah I noticed"
>she seems genuinely shocked "when did you notice??"
>"uhhhh... today"
>even though I had no intention of going further I still grab a handful and check her when she says she's worried about breast cancer
>>
>>27456858
Does anyone else find it fucking hot when girls are aware they're teasing you? When they do those "signals" knowing it winds you up? This one girl I know used to cross her legs when she knew I was looking. Drove me insane.
>>
File: 0.png (71 KB, 600x857) Image search: [Google]
0.png
71 KB, 600x857
Everyone here is this thread is talking about ''making a move'', can someone please explain to me what the fuck this means?
How do i go from noticing a girl flirting with me to pounding her roastie?
>>
a girl sat on my lap once for 45 minutes and I just assumed she was tired
a girl once kept trying to tickle me all night and I thought she was just having fun
a girl gave me her pencil once and I thought she was in love with me
a girl once looked at me and I thought she wanted to fuck
do you see the pattern here?
>>
>>27465470
I hate it. Manipulative shitty cunts.
>>
>>27456858
>>pulls my leggings/yoga pants up until they can see my thong through the fabric

There's a girl in my english class who does this whenever she gets up to leave. She's got an amazing ass, but she's probably not doing it for me.
>>
I have a lunch date with my mom.

I'll be back later!
>>
>>27465532
Hey you're really cute. Give me your number let's go out later.
>>
>>27465532

walk up to her calmy and smile then just say
>hey baby can I have the pussy please?

the trick is to say it as alpha as possible while still appearing like you don't care whether shes gives the pussy or not
>>
>>27456858
not really. I had a girl call me over to cry about her boyfriend and her smart friend were not noticing her tribulations though. Obviously I kept my distance after that. Don't want people to think I'm some kind of friend zone orbiter. Other than that, I guess not? I barely had any physical contact with the opposite sex during my highschool years, outside of prom.
>>
since OP is a girl. Do girls pick up on Beta Male Signals? Like I asked a girl to the movies and told her that I liked talking with her, that's gotta make them think something right?
>>
File: 118.jpg (21 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
118.jpg
21 KB, 500x375
Girls ignored me or were mean to mean in school. College was just as shit except I realized I had no nice clothes of my own since there was no uniform.

>Sat in drama class
>Chairs made a big circle
>Girl called Natalie who never says a thing to me suddenly says
>"Ew anon you always look so horrible don't you ever wash?"
>All her friends start laughing
>I'd rather die than look like you
>More laughing
>Was struggling with acne and greasy hair plus eczema flare up at the time
>Was doing my best to cope, was seeing a dermatologist and going through different meds trying to sort it all out
>Feel utterly horrible
>Stand up and leave, walk home, skipping half a day of school
>Stop mid way home at a bench and start crying
>Go back the next day, get in shit over skipping classes
>>
>yoga pants
>high school

Jailbait.
>>
File: Driver.png (926 KB, 636x675) Image search: [Google]
Driver.png
926 KB, 636x675
Signals are the biggest pieces of horseshit ever invented. They're easily misinterpreted or falsified and put all risk on the guy responding to it.

Who else do you know that is so entitled that they don't even have to speak to someone they want to speak to them? Who will then get angry if you imply that they don't take initiative?

I missed everyone of those god damned signals or didn't believe them when I saw them.
>>
>>27466107
agh, you just made me remember the most pathetic moment I had in Highschool. A bunch of girls fucking made me cry because they ruined my school bag (I'm from Flipland so we start Highschool younger, like I think I was 13 or something, still pretty pathetic)
>>
These threads always depress me because they make me realise that I have never received any such signals
>>
>>27456858
i only flirted never did anything more

i wonder what they though
btw im male
>>
File: 1458083475264.jpg (149 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1458083475264.jpg
149 KB, 612x612
>>27464284
pic related
we wuz kangz original comment
>>
>>27465959
that only works if she's attracted to you in the first place...
>>
>>27456858
nope

girls don't even look at me

I suppose that's a signal for "you are a genetically inferior male"
>>
>>27466222

same here.It sucks to realize that you NEVER got signals like these.

also checked
>>
>>27466051
Sobby girls are annoying. I feel like I'm a burden if I try to make a guy act as a tissue carrying pillow for my sadness.

>>27466080
I mean, beta signals usually won't be good signals necessarily. Often if I have a guy cheesing out on their signals I just start making contact and insinuating that we should do something.

>>27466107
Sounds pretty awful. That's just bullying to be real about it. Bothering someone about their insecurities isn't cool.

>>27466145
Not anymore, I'm 22 now.

>>27466162
Sounds like a person problem.

>>27466584
Yep, this is the one right here.
>>
>>27467346
Personal problem*

Fuck, you know what I meant.
>>
>be in class
>describe how your partner would look like
>this girl literally describes me word by word
>even sends me messages with kisses at the end and is super nice to me

>another girl says I am good looking
>is upset I don't like her back

Both times I thought they were plotting against me. I should just b myself amirite normies?
>>
>>27467346
Do you consider yourself attractive? And do you like chads?
>>
>>27457534
I like to take long walks through scenic European cities while contemplating suicide. Are you into that?
>>
File: bullshit.jpg (42 KB, 720x439) Image search: [Google]
bullshit.jpg
42 KB, 720x439
>>27465984
10/10 advice tbhfam
>>
>be me in high school
>have low confidence
>Really hot girl in the year below mine
>Every time I walk past her she bites her lip and says "Hey sexy"
>Assume she's making fun of me and just ignore it
I'm pretty sure that's what was going on but there was never any sense of confirmation.
>>
>>27467901
she made fun of you ,believe me (implying that's all she did and really told you ''hey sexy'')
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 295x445) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 295x445
>>27467499
Do I consider myself attractive? See for yourself. I'm not at home so no timestamp, also I'm not a /soc/ whore.

I liked a lot of types of guys.
>Baseball guys
>Swim guys (That otterbuild)
>Drumline guys
>Dated a guy who was the president of the art club
>Dated a movie guy

I was in track, I had a few guys I liked but I didn't want to fuck one and then it be all awkward when traveling to meets.
I did fuck a couple seniors on the track team my sophomore year though.

I have a weird thing going for 30ish quiet professional looking guys right now.

>>27467568
I guess I like beaches. I can try to get into suicide I guess.

>>27467901
She could have been messing with you. That's a bit too upfront. I say you made a safe decision.
>>
>>27467995
I encountered her a couple of times and this happened but I changed schools. There's really not much else to say about it
>>
>>27468086
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N O D N O L

pls
>>
>>27468086
I bet you have a cute face. Shame you are too shy to show it
>>
>>27461523
I'm not kidding. I've had the same. TOO autistic/scared to do what I would like to do
>>
>>27468086
What beaches? I meant cities like Vienna. We're probably not meant to be if you don't like looking at central European architecture or getting cozy in overpriced cafes.
>>
Yeah, a month after the fact. It only happened like 2-3 times in highschool and I was way too beta to act on it so I just ignored it.

It's kinda frustrating thinking back on it, wondering what could have been, but that's ok. life goes on.
>>
>>27468234
Like do I live in London? No, I'm an American.

My Dad is from Birmingham though.

>>27468261
Too shy? Maybe.
Not wanting my face circulating 4chan? More like it.
>>
>>27468345
Are you a roastie by any chance?
>>
>>27468345
>My Dad is from Birmingham though.
Birmingham, Alabama, maybe. No brum would willingly go to america.
>>
File: 1458398343885.jpg (113 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1458398343885.jpg
113 KB, 413x395
>>27456938
This meme gets me every fucking time
>>
>>27456858
Do you think all/most girls did things like this?

No.

How am I supposed to know if it's a signal or just them being themselves?
>>
File: Slowpoke.jpg (17 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Slowpoke.jpg
17 KB, 500x500
>>27468486
all of my kektuses
>>
>>27468486
I was a dirty slut in high school. I had sex with hundreds of boys.

Just kidding, sex used to be an early phase of the relationship to me. I thought it was something you should get going pretty quick, so I almost always had something going on relationship-wise with who I had sex with.

>>27468543
Nope, he's full brummie. Met my mom in Canada. She won the argument on where to live.

>>27468634
A lot of girls do. Every girl has their own set of signals they're comfortable with. Most girls overlap with eachother on some of the basic signals.
>>
>>27468336
I like cafes.

My grandparents love the whole historical sight seeing thing so I can do that too.
>>
>>27457190
>If a girl directly reaches out to you like that you should always go for it.
Only if you like them, I'd hope.

>>27456913
>I would be concerned if a guy was that outgoing about their sexuality.
Guys at my school were far more open about their sexuality than what you described, as were girls. Then again, I did go to a rough school.

>>27467346
What would you say are some of the most obvious beta signals that beta guys broadcast?

>>27468543
>No brum would willingly go to america.
lel
>>
>>27468886
The one I saw a lot was variations of,
"I was thinking, like, uhh, maybe we could hang out?"
"I just wanted to let you know that I, uhhh, really like, uhh, talking... to you."

Pretty much always trying to offshoot the real purpose of the message and avoid that 'desperate guy' sound.

Most girls don't realize you're just nervous about it and think you're just being weird.
>>
>>27465135
>pretty sure my crush did this
Pls don't be neighbor of motherland.
>>
>>27456858
WHY DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE IT SO FUCKING COMPLICATED JUST SAY IT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27469403
Why don't you just say something?

We're pretty much raised to expect courting from men. It will be a long time until it doesn't matter who asks.
>>
>>27456925
>Girls didn't give me signals because I'm not a filthy normie.

This.

Besides one girl who was rather flirty, but as the other guy said, she was prbably just fuckin' with me.

>>27457125
>Well resting on your shoulder is an obvious sign there's a real comfort level there. It doesn't necessarily mean they're interested in a real relationship, but the first boundaries are absolutely broken.

Some strange girl did this to me on the bus to college. Literally fell asleep on me.
My inner voice "reee'd" bad.
Like, bitch, how am I supposed to react to that?

Didn't even look at her, just stared out the window and tried to forget 'bout her.
>>
>>27469428
Most of us have piles of insecurities that makes us interpret signals as another potential mockery. We're sick of that and avoid such at all costs.
>>
>>27469428
Because theres no way to tell if that girl is nice to you because she likes you or if shes nice to you because shes a nice person.
If I tell her and shes refuses, that shit wouldve spread out into the social circle and wouldve fucked me in the ass.
I lost two chances of losing my v-card back in middle school due to this signal bullshit.
>>
>>27469550
Yeah, girls just don't care. Some people just don't care.

The situation earlier was a about a friend who went out of their way to do it, which seems a little signal-y.
>>
>>27469428
>women can vote
>women can run for president
>women outnumber men in schools
>women do better than men in school
>women have more maternal rights
>women are the primary parent 99% of the time
>women are the fastest growing demographic in many career fields

>women will not approach a man

I just don't get it. I'd been told to treat women lesser by my father and actively dissented from it because I saw female empowerment on the rise.

But then people tell ME to approach some girl who fancies me even though I'm not the one trying to be won over or get their attention. Then it's my fault that I'm single because I feel bad approaching women but single women are single because guys won't approach them?

Why is there no actual equality? Why am I still considered rude if I treat a woman like a man?
>>
>>27469755
I'm not disagreeing with you that more girls should be comfortable with it.

Personally I take over the moment a guy takes the first step. I just want them to show me they mean it so I'm not wasting my time.
>>
>>27456990

>I'm sure there's someone out there for you

Seriously, fuck off with this shit. If you ever utter this in your lifetime, commit suicide.
>>
>>27469080
Thanks femanon-senpai, that helps. How about body language and facial expressions? What would scream out 'beta' to a girl when I'm asking her out?

>>27469971
>Personally I take over the moment a guy takes the first step
First step as in asking you out, or something else?
>>
File: 1429657509689[1].jpg (48 KB, 300x340) Image search: [Google]
1429657509689[1].jpg
48 KB, 300x340
>be lead baritone in chambers
>all those altos and sopranos
>lol nope because I oneitis one girl to death

Well, at least I don't have to sit next to her every fucking day anymore.
>>
>>27470030
Sorry for trying to be nice. :/

>>27470161
Don't seem too closed. Make sure you sit with your legs open, arms out to the side.

A first step is seriously something like "Want to hang out?" "Hey do youhave anything going on?" It isn't hard for me to pick up on the interest.
>>
>>27470378
How many people have you slept with?

When did you loose your virginity?
>>
File: image.png (38 KB, 212x200) Image search: [Google]
image.png
38 KB, 212x200
>>27456858
My go-to was taking my hair out of a ponytail and putting it up again

That, and taking off my hoodies over my head
>>
I could pick up on them, but then I'd second guess myself and not take action on it.

Even the really obvious shit, I would do the same thing.
>>
>>27470378

No. If you want to be nice, don't hit anyone with that bullshit.
>>
>>27468086
I bet your father is proud
>"That's my daughter! out there fucking all sorts of older men even when she was in high school!"
>>
File: 1442767081395.jpg (15 KB, 311x270) Image search: [Google]
1442767081395.jpg
15 KB, 311x270
>>27456858
>tfw a girl did this to me in middle school while staring at me
>tfw I did it back to her because i didn't know what it meant at the time
>>
>>27470560
Eight different guys in all. Three of them I only had sex with once. The rest vary from twice to thirteen times with the guy I dated for about five months my senior year.

I lost my virginity the summer before my sophomore year. I was fifteen. We were visiting family in the town where I was born and lived in until I was twelve. There was a boy there that was that sort of tied-together-childhood-friend. We went out to his grandfathers land and we fucked in a cabin out there. I instigated the situation.

>>27470603
Taking a jacket off or letting my hair down is always a real suttle early signal.

>>27470656
My Dad was a part of a cafe racing team. He got his balls wet with teenage sluts all the time. He really didn't care, he just didn't want me to come home pregnant. My mom kind of struggled a little. She's gotten over it.
>>
File: friendly-pepe.jpg (7 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
friendly-pepe.jpg
7 KB, 300x168
>>27471425

how old was him?
>>
>>27471664
The guy I lost my virginity to? He was also fifteen.

Real cute kid. He started playing football though, football guys just really turn me off. The town is really small so football players were treated way better than they should have been. Makes them into douchebags.
>>
What the fuck do I say to a girl if she shows sings of interest.
>>
>>27471846
>wanna go out some time?
>we should go do _______.
>want to get lunch tomorrow?

It isn't that hard. It's probably nerves that make it challenging.
>>
File: senpai.jpg (8 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
senpai.jpg
8 KB, 284x177
anyone /bi/ here?

I've lost my homo-virgity, if can say so, at like 13 with another boy.

but haven't been with a girl yet.
>>
>>27471941
Do you like anal?

I've only done it a couple times. I can't get over it feeling like I'm taking a shit the whole time. I tried it and it hurt, he was stupid and dove in too fast. Wouldn't do it for a long time until an actual boyfriend that I had for a while asked about it. He went real soft and slow, it made him happy.

I have had my ass eaten by a girl. Had a roommate who was a lesbian and she was having sex with this girl. They bothered me about it and I caved. I didn't do anything to them, that experience was a one way street I don't plan to ever go back down.
>>
>>27471941
thread is officially dead
thanks m8y
>>
>>27456858
No but then I'm useless with non-verbal cues.
>>
File: vamosim.gif (2 MB, 292x290) Image search: [Google]
vamosim.gif
2 MB, 292x290
>>27472074

couldn't tell senpai -- i'm more inclined to being active. Never had to urge to be fucked.

>>27472080

extremely rude.
>>
>>27456858
Nope.

If I had I wouldn't be the depressed shit I am now, posting this.
>>
>>27456858
>implying I got signals
>>
High school was mostly 12 to 6 years ago for me. I can't believe you guys have such long memories of missed chances.

I know I might have had some hints dropped, I dunno. Is it worth caring about? No.

Asked out a few girls, nothing happened. Totally didn't get how the world worked back then.

>Also I had/have serious trust/self esteem issues so I'd make a pretty bad boyfriend.
>>
No

One time a girl passed me a note that she liked me and I was too autistic to understand.
>>
>>27472206
Pitcher only?

>>27472729
Seems like a pretty successful thread. No need to fuss.
>>
>>27456858
>read this thread
>can't remember a single sign

I was the ugly balding loser at worst and a bland person in the crowd at best in my high school days (which is already 4 years ago jesus christ...). No girls ever cared for me or gave me any attention whatsoever, nothing.

I wish I could've been Chad.
>>
>>27472767
That's adorable. I wish note passing was normal for adults. It's just cute.

>>27472862
Where hats and find some hobbies I guess. Girls love it when guys have passions and things they care about.
>>
>>27470378
>Don't seem too closed. Make sure you sit with your legs open, arms out to the side.
Thanks femanon, I'll apply your advice.

>>27472729
It was about 5-11 years ago for me, but I remember so many missed chances. :( It hurts so much to realise that I threw away those opportunities, and how much I fucked up to get where I am now.
>>
>>27473136
You got it dude!

Go get them girls!
>>
>>27465048
Goddamn you're a sad sack of self-destructive shit
>>
>>27473486
Why do you think I'm on r9k you stupid fucking faggot
>>
>>27473486
Now now, we've all been fairly nice to each other.

(He is a bit of a douche.)
>>
File: 1459041331161.jpg (37 KB, 500x514) Image search: [Google]
1459041331161.jpg
37 KB, 500x514
>>27456990
>I'm sure there's a real cutie out there for you though

Leave.
>>
No
Girls hate me
There's a nice Indian escort I see every week.
She makes me yummy food and holds me while I cry
>>
>>27473704
I'm pretty sure there are 90-95 posters who have enjoyed my company.

So I'm good. Thanks though.
>>
>>27473629
Hey, fuck you, faggot
You normies have it all-women, sex, love, families- and you invade the one last place for me and my fellow virgin pariahs.
Fuck you
>>
No. I don't really pay attention to little stuff girls do.
>>
No girl was ever interested in me. I doubt that any women outside my family even know my name.
>>
>>27473769
I don't think you realize I'm OP so I don't really have women per se but that's beside the point.

This isn't your safe place, it's an open access image board. Get over it.
>>
sure

but i probably came off as clueless seeing i didn't like the girl
>>
Do any of you guys just have any questions about anything? This thread has been great, I don't want it to die just yet.
>>
Even if a girl did show any of these signs I wouldn't approach because I'm kinda shy, and too afraid of getting rejected like my friends have
>>
File: 1454014088177.jpg (33 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1454014088177.jpg
33 KB, 640x640
>>27456858
Girls in high school hated me for some reason, I didn't actually start receiving signals until college.

And when I say they hated me I mean it, they even went and told my brother to tell me that I'm a fucking creepy asshole who should commit suicide. I never even talked to girls in HS, I have absolutely why they hated me so much.

Then when college came around I was suddenly getting attention like a normie and have had a few flings over the past few years.

High school girls are really mean and they basically all ruined my development for no reason.
>>
>>27474207
I was in class with a girl, she was being friendly and very receptive to me.
I mentioned to her briefly that I was going to watch a soccer game, at some point in the conversation.
It was a really important match to me.

Anyway, when I got home, literally seconds after the match finished, she sent me a Facebook message saying "Fuck me just watched the match, what a game" or something alone those lines.

We then talked about the match for a while, before we went onto a different topic.

Keep in mind I know this girl literally has zero interest in soccer.

What's your opinion?
>>
File: 1409164929964.gif (393 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
1409164929964.gif
393 KB, 150x150
>>27466677
well she's attracted if she's making signals........
>>
File: 6542654.png (211 KB, 317x378) Image search: [Google]
6542654.png
211 KB, 317x378
You think I could get a gril with these looks?
>>
>>27474596
Any time a girl tries to show interest in your things it's usually gonna mean she has some interest.

It shows that she is going to go out of her way to have a conversation with you which is typically a good sign. Even her sitting through a sports game just to talk to you about it is a pretty clear sign as well.

I would continue to try to talk to her and see if she wants to go do something in a bit.
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 680x661) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 680x661
If a girl has ever given u any signs of interest, u need to get off my board now
>>
>>27474672
Is he supposed to be a tranny?
Wew.

>>27474715
Oh fuck off.
>>
>>27474738
You've gots to go homie
>>
>>27474772
I'm fine. My thread's too successful to just leave.
>>
>>27463516
You just have to approach her, and ask if she wants to grab lunch with you sometime.
Trust me, speaking from experience, if you leave it for too long, it will just get harder for you to approach her, and it's likely that any feelings she had for you are long gone.
>>
>>27474883
Do most girls have daddy issues?
Would you say you have daddy issues, if you were being honest with yourself?

What kind of guy do you typically look for?

And is height important for you? Honestly, this isn't reddit, you can tell your true feelings about manlets.
>>
>>27475065
I don't really know if most girls have daddy issues. I feel that's more of a sociology question than a general girl question.

Me and both my parents have a great relationship.

My taste varies. I don't have a particular aesthetic I go for, I just gotta like it. In terms of non-visual things (which is about 80% of what matters after the initial steps.) I like a guy who's grounded with themselves. They know what they are, what they want and what they like. I like goofy guys. You gotta entertain me sometimes. Also random romance stuff makes me cream.
>>
>>27475251
Oops, forgot to address height.

You just need to be equal or a bit taller than me. I'm like 5'5", maybe 5'6" on a good day, 5'7"+ is fine with me. Obviously taller guys are easier to notice but I'm not a size queen.
>>
>>27475286
How tall have your previous boyfriends been?
>>
>>27475336
There was one guy I was with who was 6 foot something. He was a baseball player. Most guys I've dated were 5'10"ish.

The guy I had my longest relationship with was only about 5'7". It was nice, there was a real equal feeling about us.
>>
>>27475251
5'7" shameless weeb here
I will reenact scenes from romance anime with you
if you agree to be my gf
please?
>>
>>27475717
I'm just gonna say no because I don't really want to use 4chan as a dating service.

I would play along but the last time I did I got the whole "Why don't you just tell me?" bullshit.
>>
I guess this is the end of the thread. Thanks for making it so fun. So many of you guys make great conversation.

I love you guys.
>>
>>27476474
Good original thread.
Well done.
Thanks for answering the questions
>>
>>27456858
Nope, not even a little. I was painfully oblivious to it. I oy figured it out, years later in college. Even the most obvious signals flew right by me. Shit sucked.
>>
At this point I have destroyed my reputation to the extent where I'm pretty much irredeemable so girls don't really show me any interest. Before I went full outcast I had a couple run ins with girls that I never acted upon because I was scared and didn't think girls liked me.

>Freshman year this one girl asked me if I'd "eat her out". Thought it had something to do with take out, like as in Chinese take out. I told her how much I loved Chinese food.

>Girl texted me, drew on my hand, asked for my number. Got annoyed and told her to fuck off. She never forgave me.

>Girl stopped me in the hallway and said "Hi!" really enthusiastically. Was paranoid and didn't trust her, walked away quickly.

>Junior year, this very busty blonde girl kept trying to get my number and tried adding me on stuff. She complemented my clothing, tried to start conversations, stood close to me. This one time we were sitting together but I ignored her because I was doing math.

The only girl I ever loved turned out to be a lesbian. I was the person that turned her off from men forever. I don't know if I'll ever love again. No one will compare to her. I miss her so much. She haunts my dreams.
>>
>>27457433
yeah that's pretty much bang on mate
>>
>>27473021
like my junior year a qt stuck a note in my butt pocket and it was just like a stream of consciousness type note but she complimented my ass and shit.

and this other girl was talking to this guy in my friend group and everyone was trying to hook us up but I was beta, and I remember she texted me about an assignment but now I Realize she just wanted to talk to me.

now it's years later and i'm lonely and dumb. I had a long thing with note girl , she blatantly liked me and I knew it (my mom even said to get with her and she wanted me), but I never made a move and waited to long. she was really nice and qt though , red head with a nice ass. all my friends were jealous and it made me feel good but I never kissed her or anything (we cuddled and that was really nice) which is probably why she lost interest.

sorry for my blog I feel better getting it out there I never tell anyone how I feel really. I miss having someone that cared about me and to cuddle with.
>>
>>27466107
Similar story
>Spanish teacher is literally deaf
>asshat across the room takes advantage of this
>blurts out "anonsafaggot" a couple times
>people laugh
>stand up, walk across room
>stand in front of his desk
>he's silent, all eyes are on me
>put my hands under the front of the desk
>flip it with him inside
>his back hits the ground loudly, class flips shit
>he just keeps saying "what the fuck, bro what the fuck"
>he wasn't hurt but he was humiliated
>old lady teacher starts talking at me with her stupid senile voice
>walk out of the room and out of school
>walk pretty far into town, stop at a gas station
>call my dad on a payphone
>he comes and gets me
>isn't mad after I explain what occurred
>I never even got in trouble because everyone told on him for calling me a faggot
>>
File: 1458708516142.jpg (44 KB, 517x567) Image search: [Google]
1458708516142.jpg
44 KB, 517x567
>>27456858
No girl has ever so much as threw a bone my way. I thought I had something going with my female friend recently, and decided to roll with some internal ultimatum: if I ruffle her hair and she gets angry/confused, I will stop talking to her altogether. If she gets a bit annoyed but otherwise doesn't care too much, I'd ask her out.

She got angry but didn't make a scene. I just laughed and walked back to my dorm.

Haven't talked to her in three weeks, I regret nothing.

I did drunk text her two days ago but it was nothing embarrassing, just weird, and I also texted a bunch of my guy friends too. Still not talking to her irl though outside of a "Good morning" when I saw her in the cafe. Hard to believe I ate breakfast with her almost every other day there, she's such a stranger now..
>>
>>27477636
You did the right thing in the end.
>>
>>27477048
What a tale.
>>
>>27477636
Nice, man. You may be a robot, but by god, you're not a beta orbiter. Fucking nice.
>>
>>27477636
Not to kick you while you're down but anon that was honestly a really stupid test. Like that's some elementary school level shit. Most girls would get pissed off at you for fucking up their hair like that even if they did like you. It's proof of nothing. Why not just ask her out or grab her butt or something.
>>
>>27477826
Dude, you can kick dirt in a girl's face, and she'll laugh about it if she likes you. Female reproductive psychology is a 100% shit fest. Ruffling the gross cunt's hair was as good a test as anything else.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 78

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.