[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any former NEETs who got a job recently actually enjoying it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 21
File: spongebob-fry-cook.jpg (99 KB, 500x383) Image search: [Google]
spongebob-fry-cook.jpg
99 KB, 500x383
Any former NEETs who got a job recently actually enjoying it?

>Be 21, mom has been constantly harassing me about getting a job
>She gives me some money and makes me go outside
>Live on the coast so I just walking along it I pass a lot of shops and restaurants
>There's a little hole-in-the-wall place with surfboards out front that I never really payed attention to
>There's a big Now Hiring sign in the window
>Really tan, blonde, middle age lady is at the register
>She greets me very loudly and startles fuck out of me
>"Hey welcome to Surf Shack! How can I help you?"
>"U-um I saw your sign?"
>"Awesome! You wanna be part of the cool crew?"
>"Uh, yeah. I-I wanna be cool, heh"
>She laughs and gets me an application
>I fill it out. Only experience I have cooking is from helping my mom in the kitchen, and making dinner when she would work nights
>Peppy lady interviews me, goes well, tells me I need to get a Food Handlers and a TABC license
>ohwaitigotthejob?.jpg
>Couple of days later start training.
>Peppy ladys son works on the grill. He's a chill surfer kinda dude
>Shows me the basics, i cook a few orders, he says I'm catching on fast.
>We get a lunch rush, he uses one half of the grill while i knock out the smaller orders.
>Was pretty tough but we got through it, feel pretty good
>He grins at me tells me good job and holds out his fist
>confused
>"Ha don't leave me hanging brah, we did really good"
>Feel fulfillment well up inside me and bump his fist.

I've been working here now for like 2 months and its been pretty great. I've even gotten pretty good at cooking. My mom's pretty proud of me too, I'm basically Spongebob now
>>
Yeah the only job i ever had was flipping burgers, was pretty comfy
Then one day i just didnt feel like going and then never went again
I need a job where i can work when i feel like it
>>
>>27461971
How much do you make?
Do you live on your own now?
>>
Congrats OP, we're all proud of you. Make sure you save a bit of money for munitions for the upcoming beta uprising, we need all the help we can get.
>>
Good on you op, I'm actually proud of you.

It's good you're taking a change in your life, if you're miserable at work fair enough, might aswell become a NEET.

But if you enjoy it, don't let it go brother. Work you enjoy is nearly impossible to find nowadays!
>>
>>27461971
Doesn't it bother you standing in the same place all day doing the same repetitive task
>>
>>27461971
>"Ha don't leave me hanging brah, we did really good"
>Feel fulfillment well up inside me and bump his fist.

did you suck his dick?
>>
File: 0ba.png (21 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
0ba.png
21 KB, 645x773
>>27461994
I hear ya anon, some days is like ehh I really don't wanna go in, but i the feeling usually passes
>>27461998
Like 8 bucks an hour, plus tips. I'm saving up to move out in maybe a few more months
>>27462050
Ya man, the first time i had someone tell me my food was delicious it stayed with me for like a week. Feelsgood
>>
>>27462064
he says sitting in the same place all day typing away at his keyboard
>>
>>27462103
Are you seriously comparing the two
>>
>>27462126
Well they are basically identical, so why not? The only difference is that he's actually making money, making friends and getting a sense of fulfillment while you're not
>>
>>27462064
It's not too bad. Since it's a small place cooks also take orders out to customers or ring them up when register is busy with a phone order
>>27462070
Ha nah, but we hang out sometimes after work now to smoke and chill
>>
>>27462091
Tbh familar, that compliment will stay with you for the rest of your life.
>>
>>27462153
so he sucked your dick?
>>
>>27462150
>they are basically identical
>>
You made it anon, good job man.
>>
>>27462163
Its really cool looking out and seeing people enjoy something you made. I never knew something so small could make me feel so good.
>>27462172
Nah you caught me famalam, i totally sucked his
>>
>>27461971
>Any former NEETs who got a job recently actually enjoying it?

Yup, being NEET for 2 years really made me feel like I was stagnating and depressed.
I don't earn too much now but I enjoy my work and being busy works wonders for your mental health.
>>
>Be me 4 years ago, 18yo
>Enherit a lot decent amount of money
>Be NEET for 2 years with that money
>Eventually money runs out
>Look up jobs that don't require diplomas or special skills
>narrow it down to being a receptionnist because I can speak two languages and I look decent in a suit
>Send out my resume to several companies
>Get an interview the next day
>Ace it and become receptionnist
Been at it for the past two years in various companies. It's really cool, most of it is really easy and most of the time I can just fuck around on the internet because there's nothing to do. Currently went up a notch in my job, working for a lawyer's practice as a "VIP receptionnist". Better pay and less hours. I like it desu my coworkers are cool and I work in the nice and rich part of town
>>
>>27462314
That's cool man, what's your job like?
>>27462339
Sounds pretty comfy desu
>>
>>27462366
>what's your job like?
Office job.
Basic coding and admin work.
9-5
>>
File: me irl im cute.png (358 KB, 405x406) Image search: [Google]
me irl im cute.png
358 KB, 405x406
You're cute anon. I'm glad you have something you like to do. :)

Keep at it!
>>
>>27461971
>Graduated with an IT degree 5 years ago
>Waste 4 more years at college doing some random tag-on degree so I could stay undercover NEET and avoid working
>Can't keep up the charade much longer so drop out and go full NEET again
>Have to show some effort looking for jobs to be eligible for NEETbux
>Stumble upon a job application for webdevelopment with almost no requirements
>Unlike the others it's not written in typical PR gibberish
>Decide to give it an actual try since it's the only one I've seen so far that I don't feel under-qualified for
>Boss turns out to be super chill, doesn't care that I have a 4 year gap on my CV and no experience
>Hires me straight away with a full time permanent contract with great pay

Been working there for 6 months now, my life has improved drastically and I'm moving out of my parents' house in a couple of weeks into a nice apartment.
>>
>get comfy job at gas station working midnight shift
>screw around on laptop all shift, sometimes fall asleep
>decide it's kind of boring and pays shit (minimum wage)
>get intense warehouse job for pretty good money
>too intense, quit after a year
>go to college for engineering, get hired by growing place
>perfect amount of work and comfy for good pay
>>
File: 1457521276857.jpg (98 KB, 960x794) Image search: [Google]
1457521276857.jpg
98 KB, 960x794
>be me
>be horribly depressed from college in a major I was talked into by professors
>be slowly spiraling toward suicidal thoughts
>one day just walk home
>spend next 3 months as a NEET living off of tendie bucks from cleaning house
>decide to stop being a fat fuck and join air force
>cut to one year later
>no longer NEET but miss it every day
>lost 54 lb.
>application in

Did I do it right?

I mean, if I sign off 20 years of my life, I can be a NEET again and live off of government tendies.
>>
>>27462064
Have you ever played a video game?

I guess the only difference is between standing and sitting.

To be fair even video games can be repetitive and boring, and we still play them. At least at a job you're getting paid for it, neh?
>>
>20
>had a chill job in a family run burger joint (not my family of course)
>not many customers but just enough that the boss doesn't have to cut out workers
>dont have to do much all day besides make a few burgers n' fries and clean
>hardcore social autism makes interacting with co-workers hard, and I drop my spaghetti several times
>everyone starts disliking me more and more because I'm antisocial and find it hard to talk
>eventually get fired
>very mad about it, but can't do anything so whatever
>go back a few weeks later because the food their is pretty legit
>look back into the kitchen
>see a young blond hair chad with a trendy haircut in my position
>he's having fun and making loud remaks to the staff who I used to work with
>feel sick and almost start crying
>leave before my food gets to my table

I'm 23 now and I'm still salty about it, my social autism ruined my one good job, and the others ones I've had were too demanding and not a comfy/nice.
>>
>>27461971
I got a job twenty days ago and I feel like killing myself everyday. I regret falling for the wagekek meme.
>>
>>27462064
Yet here you are on 4chan all day
>>
File: 1459004988238.jpg (44 KB, 303x450) Image search: [Google]
1459004988238.jpg
44 KB, 303x450
>tfw you worked retail for 6 years and was bad at even when you left

I don't even know what it's like to be good at a job; I've been lacking in every single job I've had. I have no idea how I wasn't fired.
>>
>>27464163
I'm the same desu

I've been fired from all my jobs because I'm just terrible at everything

My best job I was fired from because I kept coming in drunk and high on painkillers, then knocking things over and falling down these cellar stairs. It was some fast food place btw I'm surprised they even kept me for as long as they did
>>
File: 1459087964627.jpg (20 KB, 640x348) Image search: [Google]
1459087964627.jpg
20 KB, 640x348
>>27461971
>enjoying your job
just give it time m8
>>
>>27461971
recently former neet, but i wouldn't say that i enjoy my job. i don't hate it, but it's not exactly exciting either.
>>
File: 1392763479123.jpg (29 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1392763479123.jpg
29 KB, 320x320
>Get job as office assistant through employment offices
>All day long I plow through brain dead paperwork
>Fill out forms, sort them in archives, go through long lists of numbers
>This kind of work always stacks up since no one else in the office has the energy to do it
>I end up doing it all for everyone
>They are impressed that I'm so fast and can do this without going insane
>Everyone likes me and often asks me to join them for lunch
>They talk about me like I'm one in the team
>tfw feeling like I have some worth just because I know how to turn off my brain and do the same thing over and over again for 8 hours without stop
feels good

especially earning all that extra money
>>
>>27461971
>I'm basically Spongebob now
heh
>>
>>27461971
SHUTup SHUTUP!!! I cant believe you, people like this dont exist in my world! ..its not fair can you at least be really ugly
>>
>>27464020
Sounds like you were doing your job just fine and your coworkers were a bunch of assholes for thinking poorly of you just for being a little socially awkward.
>>
Just got a job stacking shelves. I work in the evenings it's pretty comfy. The only problem is sometimes customers ask me questions about where a product is and I have no clue.
>>
I'm 28 and have never worked a single day in my life. I don't know how people can stand (no pun intended) being on their feet 8 hours straight doing some menial repetitive task. I can't even stand for 10 minutes without getting antsy and I'm not even fat. I would literally go crazy and my feet would be killing me. I just don't have that kind of stamina or mental fortitude
>>
I had a pretty awesome job in high school
>mom worked as a preschool teacher during the year and worked daycare for toddlers during the summer
>got me a job as her "classroom assistant" for the daycare
>3 days a week watching over a handful of two year olds from late morning-early afternoon
>get paid $45 a day
>the kids loved me, didn't care or even pick up on the fact that I was super socially awkward
>>
there are good, cozy jobs and they're worth finding
don't usually pay well but they're tolerable

don't give a shit job your body and soul - big companies will milk you dry. smaller businesses are usually much better to work for
>>
>>27464523
This might come as a shock to you but not all jobs require you to stand all the time. In fact, most jobs that aren't menial labour are sitting work.
>>
>>27464572

I still couldn't stand some some repetitive task for so long every single day. Even videogames get boring as fuck, and those are fun. Variety is the spice of life. I get burned out very quickly doing anything too much
>>

>Go back to university after being a drug addict
>I finish my law degree next year
>Meet nice friends
>Get job in local bar at university
>I'm actually living a good life. Holyshit.jpg
>Meet femanon, start dating
>I wake up with purpose
>Think to myself, why did I ever take drugs in the first place

I've been sober for 2 years.
I may be older than some of the students here, but I don't give a fuck.
My mom called me and started crying saying how proud she was of me.
>>
>>27464767

Don't worry it'll all crash and burn soon enough, mark my words
>>
I-i'm glad you're happy o-op.

now im going to kill myself
>>
Sounds comfy as shit anon, glad you're making it.
>>
File: 1442048587280.png (210 KB, 446x446) Image search: [Google]
1442048587280.png
210 KB, 446x446
I've been on a one year NEET streak ever since I quit the job but
>get a job at a sushi bar
>coworkers are pretty nice, some of them unpleasant
>thanks to nepotism, get a lot of leeway like not getting fired when I forgot I worked a certain day
>ate a lot of free food including sushi

Probably as good as I was gonna get with a food job but I stopped liking it so I quit.
>>
File: 1431797404713.jpg (58 KB, 426x590) Image search: [Google]
1431797404713.jpg
58 KB, 426x590
>Applying to Craiglist jobs left and right
>Get interview for warehouse manager position
>Interview with big boss, doesn't really care about my resume or anything
>We talk about Gran Torino and he says he likes the cut of my jib
>New job with profit sharing and full benefits

Not bad desu
>>
>>27464979

Your family owns it?
>>
>>27464767
You want a fucking cookie?
Literally everyone who didn't so drugs and graduated on time is better than you.
>>
File: check_em.jpg (8 KB, 196x258) Image search: [Google]
check_em.jpg
8 KB, 196x258
>>27461971
That's a cool story anon. Gives me hope.
>>
>>27464826
That's life.
That's what all the people say.
You're riding high in April, shot down in May.
But I'm gonna change that tune.
When I'm back on top, back on top in June.
>>
File: 1445378496214.jpg (104 KB, 836x872) Image search: [Google]
1445378496214.jpg
104 KB, 836x872
>>27461971
I was NEET a few years ago and I loved my first job. It was a crappy dishwashing job but I was making money and my coworkers were great, it helped me overcome a lot of my social anxiety.

Most normies are not malicious like /r9k/ implies, they are just normal dudes who are trying to get by like everyone else, and many of them will happily be your friend.
>>
>>27464230

Who/what supports you if you can't maintain a job? I live with my parents.
>>
>>27464826
>>27464767
ahahahahaha

Trust me your girlfriend is going to dump you, or you're going to fail an exam, any knock in your life and you're going to relapse

When I crashed my car I refused a ride with the ambulance and ran away so I could walk to the shit neighbourhood and buy some smack instead. When my girlfriend left me to be 'by herself' for a few days to take a break from our relationship, the first thing I did was buy an 8 ball of cocaine, get drunk and smash all the windows out of her car with a jack Daniels bottle.

Trust me m8, I never had any will or desire to stop being intoxicated. The only reason I stopped was because I would violate my probation. Even now I am high on heroin

Go back to drugs, it's better.
>>
>>27462091
>a burger flipper
>still makes 2,5x times more money than me as a qualified worker after college

Remember, you have no right to be unhappy if you live in a 1st world country and can have a fucking easy life.
>>
guys i've been a NEET for 7 years and i'm mentally ill

IS THERE HOPE FOR ME OR NOT?!?
>>
>>27461971
Line cooking is always a great job. Mitch Hedburg used to do it when he'd travel around for comedy shows.
>>
>Be me age 19 diagnosed aspie
>left school at 15 with nothing to show for it, dropped out of low level college course in the first weeks
>Do nothing for 3 years and start applying for jobs
>My mum tells me her company has childcare apprenticeships and i thought that could be good
>Get a book on childcare and read it, do good at my interview with the training company and they find me placements
>First placement the depute manager tells me im great and my interview goes well
>Didn't get that job but i got another placement and another interview and got a job finally
>I think kids are great and i enjoy my job for the most part
>I don't do good with people, im good with kids but not people
>All my co workers think im weird, i struggle to explain simple things properly
>Got into an issue with a coworker, said i left 20 kids alone in a room with no suppervision
>I didn't but i had to explain to my manager, choked my words couldn't speak so i wrote my explanation
>I am 100% sure they regret hiring me but I don't think I will get kept on afterwards
>>
File: 1432101135807.jpg (115 KB, 1008x720) Image search: [Google]
1432101135807.jpg
115 KB, 1008x720
>>27464826
>>27465031
>>27465128
Kill yourselves you fucking cunts. Worthless pieces of shit bringing others down for no good reason.
>>
>lost govt job
>live off savings until have to go to soup kitchen
>swallow pride
>get job at Starbucks
>free food
>free drinks
>work with qt white girls
>all customers just qt white girls

Get a job at Starbucks family, it's easy as hell and you'll be surrounded by free food, free drinks, and cute little white girls.
>>
>>27461971
Congrats op, don't let the capitalist condition get to you tho. It's good to feel fulfilled when doing something, but wageslaves are called wageslaves for a reason. Don't forget to put work aside and experience other things out there. Hopefully you continue to get treated well at your workplace and you continue to like it. Maybe you can get to know some of the regulars? Yay friends!
>>
File: 1427051006370.png (84 KB, 706x680) Image search: [Google]
1427051006370.png
84 KB, 706x680
>>27462401
>mfw this is most likely a trap or gay boi but it still feels good anyways
>>
>>27464767
If life decides to troll you again, just don't do drugs.
>>
File: 1420065227314.jpg (51 KB, 678x444) Image search: [Google]
1420065227314.jpg
51 KB, 678x444
>>27461971
Whats with the influx of spongebob posters? You faggots need to kill yourselves.
>>
Last time I had a job, I only worked there for 4 weeks because my coworkers treated me like shit. They'd talk about going out to drinks right in front of me without inviting me. Really made me feel worthless. I just walked out of there midshift and no one noticed for 3 hours.
>>
>>27465440
Why are normies so fucking cruel?

This comment is original i swear
>>
All you fucking normies who managed to get jobs are not robots and should leave /r9k/ forever.

The end.
>>
>>27465636

Agreed, I could never get a job in a million years. Even McDonalds rejects me. No one would ever hire me
>>
File: 1319936814697.jpg (30 KB, 685x487) Image search: [Google]
1319936814697.jpg
30 KB, 685x487
>>27465401

>not liking spongebob

whats it like to be completely dead inside?
>>
OP do you live in an anime?
>>
>>27465440
You are mentally ill. Theres nothing mean about that example. if you wanted to go drinking why didnt you ask if you could come?
Fucking IDIOT
>>
File: McAnime.jpg (86 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
McAnime.jpg
86 KB, 1280x720
>>27465314
Don't worry anon i still have time for my hobbies, makes it easier to pay for them now.
>>27466038
>tfw living in actual burger flipper anime

I'm glad so many of you guys have comfy jobs, I hope the rest of you make it soon
>>
>>27465163

lol we're not the ones who can answer that
>>
>>27465401
>Whats with the influx of spongebob posters?

how fucking new are you?
>>
>>27461971
Congrats brahhh
>Tfw you accomplished something and made your parents proud
>Tf NEETs will never know
>>
>>27465440
They have probably been friends for years. You were there for 4 weeks and you're pissed they didn't invite you out with them? Did YOU invite THEM out anywhere?
>>
>that neet parasite has missed another post

Oh well cant lose too much sleep over him. I have work tomorrow.
>>
>NEET
>go to the Liberty Tax
>walk in ask for job as a waver
>get hired almost right away
>now I get paid $8 an hour to walk around outside and wave at people while listening to music
>also get a dollar bonus for every hour if I stay til April 16
>super easy and coworkers are nice
>>
good job OP- i'm proud of ya
>>
>minimum wage job
May as well have remained a neet.

Jesus, you plebs.

https://kat.cr/schweser-cfa-2014-secret-sauce-level-1-2-3-t9527898.html
>>
Tanned blonde mature surfer chicks are secretly my fetish
>>
>>27466303
do you have a qt animu gurl though?
>>
>>27466296
People who invite themselves to social gatherings are generally seen as really annoying. If they want you there, they'll ask. Forcing yourself on people will just make them want to avoid you more and make them feel like spending time with you is a chore. You are the autist for not understanding this.
>>
>>27464163
I've been in retail for a year and even though it feels like shit to do such a low level job, I find it fun. It feels like I'm hanging out with people all day and talking to like 100 different people a day.

I don't know what to do, I don't want this to become my life but I can imagine missing it.
>>
>>27461971
I was going to go inna woods for some carbon monoxide poisoning last year. Then I decided to drop out of college and work trades. Now I'm looking into getting a condo. Th-thanks Mr. Shekelstein.
>>
I've been a janitor for over a year now. I'm in charge of cleaning 8 different properties, on different days of the week at night.

I absolutely hate it but at least my mom is happy.
>>
>>27466928
How do I get a janitor job?
>>
>>27466955
Go to a temp agency, they always have cleaning positions available. They'll hire anyone as long as your piss test is clean.
>>
>>27467003
Dope thanks my nigga
>>
>>27466768
Yeah it's obviously the surfer boy he works with
Surfer boys are best girl
>>
>>27467031
Not him obviously but depending on the place you can get a lot of free shit
I used to clean condos and people leave the weirdest and sometimes nicest shit
>>
File: seedman.png (51 KB, 876x773) Image search: [Google]
seedman.png
51 KB, 876x773
>Get my first job interview for 2 years, at a garden warehouse selling soil, manure, potted plants etc
>Really excited because it will be a chance to go outside all day, normally I stay indoors
>Interview starts
>Interview is going quite well, I am surpsied that I manage to answer most of the questions
>Interviewers ask how quickly I think I will learn the basics of horticulture in order to answer customer questions
>'Well if we get any cute guys I can certainly tell them where to pot their seeds'
>point to my vagina
>sudden jolt of discomfort in the room
>try to turn it around
>tell them 'because I am an amateur horticulturalist'
>for the rest of the interview every 30 seconds shake and point to my vagina so they will think I just have a twitch and didn't make that as a joke
>doesn't work
>don't get the job

it seemed so comfy
>>
>>27467594
The small city of you
>>
>>27461971
>Just got a job bussing at a shitty pizza joint
>2nd day of work/training in 3 hours
>extremly dreading it, nervous as fuck
>Goddamit I don't want to go but I have to
>Why do I suck so much at socializing
>>
>>27467594
I cringed. Please not be real.
>>
>>27467594
If I was interviewing you I would have burst into laughter. But I can see how you shouldn't crack jokes like that around customers
>>
File: 1451941214783.png (94 KB, 483x400) Image search: [Google]
1451941214783.png
94 KB, 483x400
I drive trucks for a living. I make about 50K a year and can go up to 80K if I wanted to bust ass.

It's actually pretty cumfy if you like being alone. My truck has all my anime figurines, I got my laptop and a good data plan. I just shitpost, sleep and then cuss at other drivers all day.

CB radio is like shitposting central for normies. I call people autistic hamplanets all the time.
>>
I work at the college cafeteria. Its a fun job, but now the Normies recognize me and want to talk to me and I have no idea what to say. Its kind of uncomfortable now.
>>
>>27465742
Trust me you can get a job at McDonald's, a literal methhead well I don't know if he does that as much bt he drops acid and other shit. But this guy got a job at McDonald's after being a neet for a while. He posts stupid funny shit all the time
>>
>>27461971
> be 22
> be sitting on ass doing nothing for over a year after graduating university, never had a job or gf
> even when I went to school I would just go straight there a back, never talk to anyone, didn't go to the graduation ceremony
> family is constantly bitching at me and shitting on me.
> get office wage cuck $50k job.
> bosses praise my work, confidence boost
> family still whines at me
> still no gf, penis starting to atrophy
> tired all time because of the 2 hour bus commute
> vidya losing appeal

I need love.
>>
>>27468014
Hows u get the job?
>>
File: 1382283389017.gif (1 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1382283389017.gif
1 MB, 500x500
I have no idea how anyone could ENJOY working at a restaurant, but I'm glad some of you to seem to.

I hate working with food; cooking it, packaging, serving it, etc. I also hate the cleaning associated with it, especially in such a high-stress environment.

I'm a substitute teacher now and the job is really easy but I hate children and don't like being around them at all.
>>
>>27468037
family connections senpai.
>>
I wish I found a job I liked. It's all been warehouse shit for me since last year. The only job I ever liked was folding boxes for a warehouse for $10/hr because everyone was chill and I could just go to work, do my job and go home with no hassle. My boss even told me I was one of the best employees he's ever had. Damn shame it was a temp job - even if the pay wasn't good I prefer it over my current job. Hell, if we finished our quota of boxes for the day we could go home early and get the full day's pay, too.

Unfortunately my boss turned out to be a cunt and fired me for not coming in on overtime days despite telling me I didn't have to. Like shit, don't fucking lie to me.
>>
>>27468070
Guy about to start student teaching here, what do you teach and what's the atmosphere like?
>>
>>27461971
Im 21, until last year I was NEET for 3 years. Then through nepotism i finally got a career.
>im an apprentice aircraft maintenance engineer (avionics)
>$18 an hour is pretty sweet.
>$32 an hour when i get all my work experience done in 2 years
>$40 an hour when i get my license.

At least i have something going for me now, before I used to just shitpost all day and masturbate, watch anime and eat noodles.
>>
>>27468101
>tfw I will never get a cushy job through family connections
>>
>>27467594
Jesus, how do you fuck up this badly?
>>
What age is too late to go back to get a degree?
>>
File: c3b.jpg (31 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
c3b.jpg
31 KB, 456x320
>next week marks the 1st anniversary of me working as support for an IT company
>want to kill myself a little more each day

'no'
>>
>>27461971
Yes. See >>27466054
>Tfw free food almost every day
>Tfw $50-$80 in my pocket every night
>Tfw being paid to drive around in my comfy shitbox
>Tfw interaction with normies is limited to 10-12 minutes a day
>Tfw have done hundreds of deliveries and only had two shitty customers, everyone else was nice and understanding
>Tfw all my coworkers are chill and everything went a million times better than expected, thought I'd quit within hours of my first day
Can't wait to buy firearms and more car parts, wew lad. If I keep saving up at this rate, I'll be able to buy a small house in six years.
Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.