[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>5'9" 200lb >30 >Unemployed >Community
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: DSCF2748-Edit-Edit.jpg (673 KB, 1000x664) Image search: [Google]
DSCF2748-Edit-Edit.jpg
673 KB, 1000x664
>5'9" 200lb
>30
>Unemployed
>Community college part-time
>Live with parents
>Lame hobbies (anime, vidya, guns, photography.)

Friends say:
>Dude, you're being too hard on yourself, you could get girls no problem if you just stopped worrying about it.

Fucking normies are so goddamn delusional.
>>
>>27455970
Normies don't understand what it's like to fail at life over and over again.

Did you take that pic anon? It's nice.
>>
File: 1456751902226.jpg (75 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1456751902226.jpg
75 KB, 1000x1000
>guns
>lame hobbies
>>
>>27455970
>>Friends say:
>>Dude, you're being too hard on yourself, you could get girls no problem if you just stopped worrying about it.
do normies realize how little girls want anything to do with anyone unemployed and living with their parents? I'm 29 and in that same situation, and I don't think they do.
>>
>>27455970
You have much bigger problems then not having a girlfriend chief. Holy shit.
>>
>>27455970
>>27356868

There's plenty of content, Mr. Robotto
>>
>>27456064
>>27456279
Oh, I totally get it. I'm in school for a reason, and working for other shit too.

But I say shit to my friends like "man, I just feel too shitty about myself right now, I'm not even going to try until I lose weight, finish school, and get a job and my own place again" and they're like "baka why are you so depressive dude."

I guess maybe I phrased my OP badly, but it's not so much about me wanting a GF as me being sick of my friends trying to push me to go out and chase girls when I'm not in a place to do it.

>>27455997
Yeah, it's one I snapped the other day. I'm actually an ex-pro (a lot of my life slump happened after my industry fell apart and I found myself with a useless degree and an overcrowded market with no jobs), and it's not the kind of thing I usually shoot, but I thought it was nice.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.