[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it wrong to hate woman when 99% of them look down upon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 22
File: 1453478225830.jpg (8 KB, 600x573) Image search: [Google]
1453478225830.jpg
8 KB, 600x573
Why is it wrong to hate woman when 99% of them look down upon and are disgusted by the 99% of guys that aren't chad?
>>
>>27354720
its not, you should be angry
>>
>>27354720
You're delusional. Since when is not wanting to fuck someone the same as hating them?

And hating them because they don't want to fuck you? Pretty pathetic
>>
>>27354754
yeh right, you are probably a repressed faggot who gets no sex and is scared to admit you cant stand women for being so difficult
>>
>>27354849
>letting your dick decide your opinion of other people
>>
>I actually believe /r9k/ memes
>>
>>27354886
>pretending you dont have feelings you really do
>>
>>27354720
rise above it anon. if everyone jumped off a cliff would you?

two wrongs dont make a right
>>
>>27354720
It's ok for them to do it. That's funny.

But you're just a bitter misogynist who blames everyone else for your faults.
>>
>>27354754

Op never mentioned fucking. Of course a worthless slut would only think about sex. Fuck off, roastie. The grown ups are talking.
>>
>>27354720
its not, but its bad for you own health
in my case i dont care about those demons anymore
>>27354754
womens hate me for how i look, literally hate me
>>
>>27354918

But I only hate them because they hate me.
>>
>>27354918
nice fucking logic there normie
>killing yourself is equivalent to disliking a group who have show you nothing but hatred your entire life

fucking kill yourself, scum
>>
>>27354754
but they seriously do hate people.
I rarely meet women who actually enjoy/tolerate the company or mere existence of men.
But when you do meet one of those, it feels like it's either
A: a big lie
or B: something legitimately holy or magical
>>
>>27354754
>Since when is not wanting to fuck someone the same as hating them?

It's more passive aggressive. They do know we are sexually inferior, so they don't acknowledge us as dating options.
>>
>>27354720

>heavily implying you are trying to make out that 99% of men are losers like you

Plenty of objectively 4/10 men and women end up together in relationships. You're fixating on Stacey rejecting you and trying to frame it as being indicative of all females
>>
>>27354720
It's a waste of energy. If you get mad every time a roastie acts up you are better off getting mad when the rain wets things. At least the rain isn't going to try to rationalize what it does with mental gymnastics and superciliousness.

Plus this shit about hating them because they hate you reeks of SJW, "hate the oppressor" bullshit. Be better than that.
>>
>>27354920
>But you're just a bitter misogynist who blames everyone else for your faults.

We blame our genetics and sexual revolution. Are we wrong that women go for attractive dominate males?
>>
>go on /r9k/
>see this thread
>read it

Fucking hell, what a bunch of faggots you all are, blaming everything BUT the main cause of your failures with women, that is to say yourself.

Just stop thinking about it and stop thinking about sex, what are you, human beings or beasts?
>>
File: 1455183007820.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1455183007820.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>27355500
>sex is the greatest thing ever guys ala this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beyDR6NiQlI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aA4seB6ou8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RisWH8iMLdE

>Just stop thinking about it and stop thinking about sex, what are you, human beings or beasts?

Die in a fire.
>>
Matthew 5:38-39

>You have heard that it was said, 'An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth.'
>But I say to you, do not resist an evil person; but whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also.
>>
>>27355624
Wait so is he telling me to get revenge or not to get revenge
I can't into comprehension
>>
File: AAAAAHAHAHAHAAH.gif (83 KB, 320x232) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAHAHAHAHAAH.gif
83 KB, 320x232
>>27355562
To be honest, this is the only place I see sex being brought up so much
Maybe besides having intimacy, you can go your whole life without it and not miss out on anything

You have to be a retard to pay it so much attention.
Even if we're playing to the "alpha" and "beta" stuff- alphas don't give a fuck because they just get it. Betas are constantly worrying/ trying to find opportunities to either take down the alphas or sneak in some sex with women, because their genetic imperative is pressuring them to pass on genes.

So they guys that actually get shit done and are happy with themselves literally care less about sex. It's only the dumb losers who romanticize or obsess over it.
>>
>>27355500
always one of these faggots showing up spitting "moral" faggotry and cuck white knighting all over thinking thinking his way is the only acceptable way. world doesnt revolve around you cuckaroo
>>
>>27355714
>only drowning people pay so much attention to oxygen, fucking retards omg lol rofl
>>
File: 235235.jpg (13 KB, 300x237) Image search: [Google]
235235.jpg
13 KB, 300x237
>>27355673
The christcuck is saying to just ignore it.
>>
>>27355673
If someone fucks with you, let it go.
They're just huge faggots.
>>
>>27355718
How am I a white knight? You losers think you don't get laid because women hate you, or because your genes dont allow you to talk to women, or because society is organized so you cant have sex. Holy shit.

The truth is, when is the last time you actually talk to a women in lovemode? Never, I bet. That's why you fail: because you never try
>>
>>27355766
That's what chaps up here said when I told him I wanted to kill my ex girlfriend for what she did to me. It's been 2 months since and I'm still pretty fucking mad. I wanna blow her brains out so bad
>>
File: 1451305767714.jpg (291 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
1451305767714.jpg
291 KB, 560x560
>>27355743
>equating not having sex to drowning
>being this serious about having sex

Are you fucking serious?
Is this what your life equates to?
>>
>>27354720
>Why is it wrong to hate woman when 99% of them look down upon and are disgusted by the 99% of guys that aren't chad?
because it makes women feel bad boo hoo
>>
>>27355795
kek as typical of the cuck white knight... assumptions and insults and denial of cuck white knighting. I must defend imaginary female honor and people saying mean things bout girls are faggots and losers that never tried aka bitter virgin. you know nothing about my life yet talk like your my ex best friend.

Keep defending those females being generalized about that wont fuck you for defending their e-honor you sad pathetic brain washed loser
>>
File: Reddit btfo.png (55 KB, 910x584) Image search: [Google]
Reddit btfo.png
55 KB, 910x584
https://www.reddit.com/r/confession/comments/3n7zqs/as_of_today_i_have_been_rejected_1000_times/?sort=top
>manlet asks several hundred women over the course of four years
>is rejected each time by strangers and friends alike
>posts online for sympathy and advice
>gets banned for being a "creep"
Top Comments:
>desperation is a stinky cologne and people can't smell their own
>Nobody wants to date the guy that asks a girl out almost every single day for three years!
>Dude you're a creep. Learn how to make people feel comfortable around you (ladies and gentlemen) and then you might have a chance to connect with someone before your creepy vibe sends them running for the hills. Relationships are built one step at a time, and if you try to run toward the top of the stairwell without doing the lower ones first it's no longer a step, but a wall you're running into.
>A girlfriend isn't something you "get." Love is not something you find. You can't go looking for these things like you're going to a grocery store. These are events. These are things that happen over the course of time.
TL;DR
>If you're lonely and desire a relationship, you're entitled so you don't deserve it.
>If you try despite being rejected, you're a desperate creep who doesn't deserve one either.
>>
File: 151254.gif (1 MB, 550x400) Image search: [Google]
151254.gif
1 MB, 550x400
>>27355743
Fucking this.

>>27355714
>>27355817
Oh fuck off, dont try to pretend like guys who get laid all the time dont care at all and its just meh to them, they brag about it all the time, songs are made about it, its put into tv shows, movies, vidya, theres the 40 year old virgin, superbad, american pie, fast times at ridgemont high, all of which mock virgins
You can't trick us. You fuckers have it all to yourself and keep us out on purpose, but US society is about to be rocked to its core for a multitude of reasons, and when the great purge happens we will have our way and our revenge, and you will be on the receiving end of it.
>>
>>27355868
You realize it's other MEN that are commenting that shit because they're jealous he got some ass right?
>>
>>27355859
Holy shit, you say I am the one in denial and who has assumptions and insults? You're one mad mf

Man just get it right. Try thinking about it. What women would think about men, the way you think about women? Only loser women, that's who
You're no better than unsuccessful sluts
And that's not because you're ugly or fat, or bad-gened
That's because you're to shy to go and have a normal conversation with women

Shyness must be got over. You're pretty immature
>>
File: hahahahHOHA.gif (724 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
hahahahHOHA.gif
724 KB, 250x250
>>27355893
>living by society's dogma
>breathing media's standards
>actively looking to get cucked by life this hard
>zero integrity
>thinking someone is keeping a highscore

Honestly, it seems like the people who give the most shits about this stuff are the ones that have remarkably failed living life

You get one shot and you're believing what all these idiots are telling you? You're too scared to figure out the truth for yourself and show them the middle finger?

It's like you've designed your perfect hell for yourself
You're basically trying to live someone else's re-run, instead of seeing life for what it truly is; your awareness getting front row seats to a tragic comedy.
>>
>>27355968
Again more assumptions about my life and more moral preaching from you. And you don't know how I think about women because I havent shared it with you. I know you still think you need to defend females in this thread otherwise you'd have closed it and walked away instead of following it all this time. you aren't fooling anyone with how obvious you're being.
>>
>>27354959
don't get your knickers in a twist you little bitch.

are you menstruating?
>>
File: srsly u guys.jpg (117 KB, 450x438) Image search: [Google]
srsly u guys.jpg
117 KB, 450x438
>>27355893
>US society is about to be rocked to its core for a multitude of reasons, and when the great purge happens we will have our way and our revenge, and you will be on the receiving end of it

Yeah sure, also 9/11 was made by aliens, Mr Edgelord
>>
>>27354920
>blame sexual revolution
>supporting repression
You would have stoned Galileo if you had the chance.
Robots are literally literally against the advancement of human life.
>>
>>27356019
>And you don't know how I think about women because I havent shared it with you

Okay let's see, I'm sure you actually love women for what they are instead of hating them because you're too shy to talk with them.
But maybe I'm wrong, so enlight me and share your feelings about women with me.
>>
Shit like this is why we have terrorist in this world
>>
File: thisnigga.png (298 KB, 598x824) Image search: [Google]
thisnigga.png
298 KB, 598x824
>>27354886
>>27355500
>>27355714
>>27355817
>>27355968
>>27355984
>>27356050
>sex isn't important!!!
Chop your balls off and become a eunuch if you don't think it's important.
>>
>>27356051
What is Trump?
What is social upheaval due to leftism and all it brings ruling for so long?

>>27356072
I don't think thats a robot your responding to
>>
>>27356093
Sure
But masturbation is still fun enough to keep them around
>>
>>27356096
>>27356072

Meant to reply to >>27355074
bliggity blocks
>>
>>27356093
Sex IS important. You're just too shy to ever have sex. And you're shy because you're immature
>>
>>27356167
The sexual revolution was bad because it created this whole alpha beta thing

Vid related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

>>27356205
Not him but I am not shy at all, I just cant convince an 18-30 year old US millennial girl to want to have sex with me.

>inb4 your fault

No its their fault, VIDEO RELATED

>inb4 why not MILFs
Because they are all married and are unwilling to cheat

>inb4 why not underages

Because Chris Hansen
>>
>>27356205
>insults other people for overvaluing sex
>Sex IS Important
normie logic.png
>>
>>27356242
>watch videos of people saying stuff you agree with

That's not how you move forward in your reasoning m8

I could just throw at you any SJW video and it wouldn't prove anything either. Do not rely on shitty YT video in argument
>>
>>27356242
I'm not clicking whatever pua garbage you dug up.
Dumbass robots created the alpha beta thing (which does not exist in nature http://io9.com/why-everything-you-know-about-wolf-packs-is-wrong-502754629 ) because, due to their lack of emotional development, they kicked the rational portion of their brain into overdrive to try and come up with a system to explain their patheticness.

The sexual revolution was bad FOR LOSERS / ROBOTS OF THE TIME because they couldn't FORCE stacies to stay with them.
>>
File: .hoy.jpg (33 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
.hoy.jpg
33 KB, 640x360
>>27356205
>Sex IS important.

If you're a normie with nothing going for you ;)
>>
File: Just world fallacy.png (291 KB, 1260x568) Image search: [Google]
Just world fallacy.png
291 KB, 1260x568
>>27355868
>"I got friendzoned." "Whatever man, you were just too afraid to tell her what you thought, and she assumed you were just a friend. Your fault."

>"I've approached dozens of women and everyone of them turned me down!" "Woah there Stifler! No way you were actually attracted to them all. Shouldn't you get to know them, become their friend, identify their unique inner beauty?"

>"I'm only ever attracted to/approach a small portion of women I click with, but nothing has worked out." "Come on man, dating is a numbers game, just start talking to people. Ask them out for the hell of it without hanging your self worth on the answer. Or maybe just hang out with them, get to know them. You'll improve eventually, and one of them is bound to say yes."
>>
File: There are four lights.jpg (61 KB, 584x584) Image search: [Google]
There are four lights.jpg
61 KB, 584x584
>>27356312
It says NOTHING about PUA, and I know that alphas and betas don't exist in nature, it is an artificial thing and it was INVENTED BY WOMEN AND THE MEN IT BENEFITED

70%+ of men are NOT LOSERS/ROBOTS

We are NORMAL
These "alphas" these "chads" have dedicated their entire lives to making women like them, and they aid an abet the women at the expense of the rest of us.

Even guys who do occasionally get laid (unlike us) always do it with condoms on and the girl only grudgingly "allows/ grants him" it, and at a massive cost.

This has to end, do you really think all of these disenfranchised disillusioned men are just going to go along with this forever? Especially when politics are changing so rapidly and radically in the US towards fascism, which openly endorses patriarchy? Which is what we USED TO HAVE

>The sexual revolution was bad FOR LOSERS / ROBOTS OF THE TIME because they couldn't FORCE stacies to stay with them.

The video covers that, women have to be controlled or else this happens.
>>
File: 1456881915205.jpg (46 KB, 704x528) Image search: [Google]
1456881915205.jpg
46 KB, 704x528
>>27355984
I don't understand your post.

ORIGINAL COMMENT DO NOT STEAL
>>
File: 1449038486699.jpg (19 KB, 210x249) Image search: [Google]
1449038486699.jpg
19 KB, 210x249
>>27356468
You only do the things mommy told you
You think the things the "cool kids" do are cool
You think that the "successful people" are successful
You believe everything everyone tells you

Best of all; you believe you are a loser because you fit the bill

And the only thing which will bring you back is having sex

Really- if you can't see why this is fucking hilarious, kill yourself. You don't get it, and probably never will.
But I don't blame you; the normies haven't figured it out either.
>>
>>27356394
>INVENTED BY WOMEN
>implying women can invent anything
>listening to women
This is how I know you're a moron.

>70%+ of men are NOT LOSERS/ROBOTS, We are NORMAL
>conflating math with morals
Object A has 100% of its surface area covered with 5% density of germs.
Object B has 80% of its surface area covered with 95% density of germs, and 20% completely germ free.
Which object is dirty?

>These "alphas" these "chads" have dedicated their entire lives to making women like them, and they aid an abet the women at the expense of the rest of us.
Welcome to EXISTENCE, ITSELF. EVERYTHING is at war with EVERYTHING ELSE, and you're either a winner or a loser. Your words reek with the scent of sour grapes.

>Even guys who do occasionally get laid (unlike us) always do it with condoms on and the girl only grudgingly "allows/ grants him" it, and at a massive cost.
Pity-party sentence that has nothing to do with anything.

>This has to end
This is going quite well, Thank You Very Much. If anything, it needs to keep going, and faster.

>do you really think all of these disenfranchised disillusioned men are just going to go along with this forever?
Yes, and you're not just "going along" with it, you're being put there.

>Especially when politics are changing so rapidly and radically in the US towards fascism,
Boo hoo, bitch nigga.

>which openly endorses patriarchy? Which is what we USED TO HAVE
The "patriarchy" never went anywhere. Like I've already said, you're just mad you can't force women to stay with you anymore.

>women have to be controlled
The o.n.l.y. piece of insight in all of your blubbering, and you still don't see it!

>or else this happens.
"This" is how it's always been. You're just mad that you've fallen below the poverty line, so to speak. The average man of today IS INDEED better than the average man of yesterday. That an ever-increasing number of men have fallen in value doesn't change what the average is.

1/2
>>
>>27356637
2/2

Life is not a bell curve, and even that's being to nice to you. You don't want to "return" "things" to that, you want to make a negative skew! You want to bring everyone down with you!

Not gonna happen, manlet.
>>
>>27354720
Put the bitch right into her place.
Doing the world a favor
>>
>>27356673
3/2 lol

The sad thing is, it's easier than ever to get laid today. There are apps and social networks for every body type, every fetish. There's even a site for people who have stds! If all you want is sex, there's no excuse.

The saddest thing of all, is the advice the normies come here and give you is exactly what will get you a partner, but you're too weak and angry to get it. "Chad" isn't a state. It's a body in motion. When they tell you to lift and get hobbies and go out more, it's the act of improving yourself that attracts people, not the results of it. When they tell you to man up, it's because children are the ones who sit in one place and cry and demand what they want.

Robots are literally children.
>>
File: pepper max.png (256 KB, 1519x843) Image search: [Google]
pepper max.png
256 KB, 1519x843
>>27356772
>The saddest thing of all, is the advice the normies come here and give you is exactly what will get you a partner, but you're too weak and angry to get it. "Chad" isn't a state. It's a body in motion. When they tell you to lift and get hobbies and go out more, it's the act of improving yourself that attracts people, not the results of it. When they tell you to man up, it's because children are the ones who sit in one place and cry and demand what they want.

This is true

Best part:
>When they tell you to lift and get hobbies and go out more, it's the act of improving yourself that attracts people, not the results of it.
>>
>>27354720
Yes because it is an unproductive feeling and you're spending time and energy on focusing on something you don't want, rather than focusing on goals that will bring you a better quality of life.

I have bitches in my life too, but I try really hard to not let them set the color of my day. I'd like to stay strong for maximum productivity. My focus is on making myself in such a way that I get a woman who is not a bitch in my life. If that is winning the lottery I have to spend my energy wisely.
>>
>>27356637
I can't tell whether you support chads and stacies or are against them or if your against everyone.

I believe that nature is cruel and barbaric and needs the control and guidance of men to make things right, as of now we are closer to the state of nature than we were 30 years ago, I strongly believe that womens liberation, the sexual revolution, whatever, was a very bad event because before they occured every man had a woman, now a few men have nearly all the women.

This is not the way things HAVE to be, and I don't see why you seem to want them to be this way like you said here

>This is going quite well, Thank You Very Much. If anything, it needs to keep going, and faster.

>Yes, and you're not just "going along" with it, you're being put there.

The only thing stopping blood from running in the streets over it ala supreme gentleman is all of us keeping our cool and trusting that things will change eventually and our time will come. But it would be so easy to snap, it would be so much easier than living like this.

>Boo hoo, bitch nigga.

Faggot I said those as good things, Fascism is good.

>>27356772
Guess what faggot? I'm draining body fat like water, I'm putting on muscle, I'm dressing right, eating right, drinking right, I am joining clubs and activities, I am making friends, and I STILL DON'T HAVE SHIT TO SHOW FOR IT

And even when I do finally get laid from it all, I will STILL say that NONE of it should have been required, I still say the old society was better and will always push for it.
>>
I don't hate women even though I'm a kissless virgin
>>
>>27356868
Thanks, famalam.

>>27356899
I'll just say two things, then I'm out.
Nature is already right. Any wrongs are just flaws in your model of the world. I don't have a problem with chads, stacies, normies, or robots. They are all right.

>blood from running in the streets over it ala supreme gentleman
>I STILL DON'T HAVE SHIT TO SHOW FOR IT
Related.
>>
File: 1357087207034.jpg (231 KB, 720x780) Image search: [Google]
1357087207034.jpg
231 KB, 720x780
>>27356936
Same. I only hate their behavior.
>>
>>27357234
Random civies are lucky I have as much self control as I do.
>>
>>27354720
Because you are not entitled for them to like you.
>>
>>27357266
This is the same as hating women
>>
>>27357309
You're also not entitled to your safety, shelter, food and water or any necessary resource. If we can meet all those requirements, why wouldn't I be angry that my sexual needs or desire for companionship isn't being met.
>>
>>27355500
>blame myself
>see my flaws
>hide flaws
>rejection
Where's your god now?
>>
>>27354720
>Why is it wrong to hate woman when 99% of them look down upon and are disgusted by the 99% of guys that aren't chad?

It's not. You'll probably do better with them if you hate them or are at least indifferent towards them, anyway. I'm not kidding.
>>
>>27357309
>Because you are not entitled for them to like you.

Lol okay so why are they "entitled" for me to like them, retard?
>>
>>27356516
>Lol just stop thinking abot society
Counter-culture is another culture with the same hierarchies, it's the same shit with a different style.
>>
>>27358272
I'll reply for him: lol you're still brainwashed kill yourself
>>
>>27358316
I'm still waiting for an argument, shit doesn't change if you only use insults and snarky remarks
>>
>>27358398
He's not capable of a real argument, it'll just be insults under pretentious worldliness.
>>
>>27355817
this is what one calls an analogy. You explain a relationship or concept in terms of another relationship or concept that is somehow similar.

What he is saying here is that people here are sex-obsessed because they're lonely. You don't notice what you have. Only what you don't have.

But please, continue to be a judgmental prick and pretend that you don't understand the simple concept of an analogy solely for the purposes of this discussion.
>>
>>27354720
Women run society now. All you can do is duck your head and hope they don't target you for rape or something
>>
>>27356378

UNDERRATED POST.

seriously these three things you mentioned are the ONLY dating advice I've ever heard from anyone.

It's all just a load of horseshit. Men who get laid don't know how they got laid. The sluts who fuck them don't know why they did it. So when asked how it all happened they come up with some bs story to either make them look smart or exceptionally kind.

That's all those platitudes are: a short clever way to tell someone "I'm better than you" without actually saying it.
>>
>>27355868

> that TL;DR though

Seriously... THOSE were your conclusions? Stay virgin, cucky cuck.
>>
File: no thanks.jpg (67 KB, 700x466) Image search: [Google]
no thanks.jpg
67 KB, 700x466
>>27359462
>no argument
I can smell the toast all the way from the east coast roastie
>>
File: 1458594702206.jpg (43 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1458594702206.jpg
43 KB, 600x600
>>27354720
Anon, it's fine, you can hate whoever you want, nobody will find out. Here's a game plan for you:

>get gud job, make gud money
>pretend you make not so gud money
>never admit that you make more than maybe $30k-40k, if you make more than that put it into secret pillow stash
>leave a reasonable amount with Jewbank so that nobody will ask questions
>THEN
>go look for qt grills, never reveal power level
>find one who will date 30k good boy
>if she ever comes over make sure to redecorate beforehand, make sure your apartment looks more or less like the salary you claim to make
>grills are fucking snipers when scoping your actual net worth, hide any expensive heirlooms and shit like that
>she will most definitely check out your apartment without you noticing so be dilligent
>then once you are dating slowly and steadily reveal higher levels, make sure it feels natural like getting raises over time
>secretly buy whatever you want
>>
>>27359772
Has anyone ever successfully done this or are you delaying the inevitable decay of the relationship
>>
File: 1458685130222.gif (73 KB, 600x563) Image search: [Google]
1458685130222.gif
73 KB, 600x563
>>27360005
I'm what people call "emotionally unavailable" because schizoidfag but this is how my dad married my mom. I had no idea we had any money, he always drove around in a used car, never washed it, and left an old blue overall visibly lying around in it.

Eventually they got divorced and I got to visit him on the weekends, when I was around ten he revealed his power level and spend some of it on me but he said I can't take any of it back to mom's house or talk about it.

Even today he shaves every extra cent off and puts in into one of his insurances.
>>
>>27354754
It will be if the trannies have their way.
>>
>>27360185
Sorry for sounding so skeptical, it just seemed dubious to me. What'd he buy you?
>>
>>27355624
cuck morals. Definitely a religion for slaves
>>
>>27355817
That's all very good, but what if your an aging virgin repressing social inabilities further crippling your mental state?
Then it starts seeming more serious
>>
>>27356205

No, they don't have it because they're physically inferior, so women aren't attracted to them.
>>
File: 1458313596948.jpg (95 KB, 903x714) Image search: [Google]
1458313596948.jpg
95 KB, 903x714
>>27360492
>Sorry for sounding so skeptical
You were right to be skeptical, when I said schizoidfag I meant that all my relationships decay eventually so I only do this to protect myself from gold diggers and such. My parents also got divorced eventually so try at own risk.

When I was younger typical kid stuff like consoles (still have them all) and tons of games, but thanks to him I later also got a car and he gives me secret monies for rent. I don't know why he does this because we're actually not that close but I think he just gets off on all that stealth and secret shekel hoarding
>>
>>27361110
>I think he just gets off on all that stealth and secret shekel hoarding
Can confirm. Spending money on people is euphoric.
One day I want to drop some dosh on a fembot just to see how it goes down.
>>
File: omegamale.png (45 KB, 678x570) Image search: [Google]
omegamale.png
45 KB, 678x570
>>27354754
I'm sure that's what this guy tells himself every night.
Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.