[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was her name? Why did you fuck up?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1434916026808.jpg (83 KB, 393x325) Image search: [Google]
1434916026808.jpg
83 KB, 393x325
What was her name?

Why did you fuck up?
>>
>what was her name?
Jessica.
>why did you fuck up?
I falled for the "b urself" meme
>>
>>27442729
>name?
javiera
>why did you fuck up?
i tried to be yourself too, but im still the loner ugly kid who nobody likes, that shit was like 10 years ago
>>
>name?
Maddie
>Why did you fuck it up?
She turned into a Tumblr feminazi, I couldn't cope with it
>>
>Kayla
>I've known for 8 years and have literally never talked to her
>>
>>27444447
hold up you fucker
what country?
>>
>What was her name?
Olivia
>Why did you fuck it up?
I'm autistic
>>
>>27444444
comment of originality.
I just want to see the get...
>>
Jeanette. I'll never know why she left me.
>>
>>27442729
There are so many.

>andrea
Couldn't ask her out multiple times and she got sick of my shit
>>
>name?
Alexis
>why did you fuck it up?
I've fucked up multiple times and we've had a few arguments, some being my fault and some being hers, but the biggest "fuckup" is the fact that I moved away a couple years ago.

I genuinely believe that if I still lived near her, we would be together right now. It hurts a lot. I don't want to tell her how I feel because I don't want to lose her.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1459033635767.jpg (19 KB, 328x286) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1459033635767.jpg
19 KB, 328x286
Her name is rya. I was too coward back then, now she's like some popular girl in the city.
>>
>>27442729
>What was her name?
Noy.
>Why did you fuck up?
as far as I know nothing. at some point she simply said she doesnt want to talk to me anymore.
>>
>What was her name
>N.M.
>Why did you fuck up
>moved to new city with her for uni
>sperged out and quit school over some inconsequential bullshit
>dead-end job
>depressed
>no sex drive
>stop cleaning appt
>spend every evening on computer in separate rooms
>drink too much
>blew off our 4 year anniversary
>her father dies
>so self-centered, can't muster enough sympathy
>haunted by the thought of her asking me "do you still love me" from another room
>she left me and it was the right thing to do
>>
>>27442729

>name?
Maija
>why?
Because I don't know how to talk to girls. S m h that was probably the closest I've ever been to gf.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.