[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Confidence
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 27
File: 1457727911276.jpg (131 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1457727911276.jpg
131 KB, 750x750
Are girls really attracted to confidence, or do tall good looking white guys just tend to be confident/arrogant?
>>
I used to act confident until a girl told me I should stop acting like I was hot
cut pretty deep
>>
These guys look like stupid monkeys with their posing. I want to beat the shit out of each vain, twinky faggot there.
>>
>>27440965

That's the type of comment that stains your soul, don't worry man I've had similar comments hurled at me by drunk girls.
>>
>>27440944
Both. So it's a mounting, additive advantage they have over men that are not such.
>>
>>27440993
>don't worry man I've had similar comments hurled at me by drunk girls.

Like what?
>>
>>27440944
If any of the guys in that picture said to a "fembot":

>Hey fembot, kill Anon and I'll have sex with you.

She would kill you without hesitation.

How does that make you feel?
>>
>>27440993
It wasn't hurled by some random girl though.

But yeah its arrogance when you are ugly and confidence when you are hot
>>
Halo effect. When Chad does it, it's confident and hot. When Anon does it, it's arrogant and gross.
>>
>>27441029

Eh off the top of my head, was at a party around some good looking girls and they said right in front of me "there are like no cute guys here" and then looked at me and said no offense. Just little comments like that will fuck your head up for life.
>>
>>27440944
why do they all look like such faggots?
>>
>>27440944
Why is this picture so funny?

It's just dudes acting like chicks
>>
>>27440944
Confidence is the prime instrument for getting women, but looking good is often a source of confidence to begin with.

That said, of all my friends and acquaintances it is rarely the best looking ones who get the most females. It's the ones with the biggest balls and game.
>>
>>27440944
>tend to
they all are
why? because they're tall and handsome, society treats them like Gods so they grow up being normal
>>
>>27440965
Part of the confidence act is being like a duck. Let negativity slide off you like water on that proverbial duck. Just smile at her and say: "Thanks honey" and think no more of it. It's a shit-test.
>>
How long have you guys been on areninekay? This guys in this picture are obvious homosexuals. They're so metro about their appearance, faggot as pushed up hair via gel, all posing together in a picture, and it's a fucking selfie to boot. I cannot imagine a single instance where my friends and I would pose together for a selfie and make gay ass faces for any reason. These people probably go to the gym together than come back to the same house and have violent anal sex later that day.
>>
Confidence never hurts. Confidence is attractive.

Arrogance can only be attractive if you're Chad though.
>>
>>27440993
What sort of comments cut straight through girls' souls?
>>
>>27441118
Good looking guys are a lot less thirsty than average guys so many times and average looking guy will have sex more because that's a goal for him while to a good looking guy it's a waste of time.
>>
File: i love his personality.jpg (41 KB, 453x604) Image search: [Google]
i love his personality.jpg
41 KB, 453x604
>>27440965
That's the same kind of girl to give pity attention to guys like pic related.

They're also the kinda girls to deformed people "beautiful" and comment on their facebook pics with things like "Ur gorgeous :p"

I hate the human race, sometimes. If they know you're not retarded, they won't even patronize you, they'll tell you straight up that your'e a reject. Every now and then you'll get a normie spouting meaningless platitudes like, "Don't worry anon, just keep trying..there's someone for everyone" or "You're a great guy, any girl would be lucky to have you!"

When in reality, they wouldn't care if you just crawled under a rock to die.
>>
>>27441153

The fact that you think they're homo shows how out of the loop you are. These guys could go anywhere in north america and pull any girl they want. They get a minimum of 100k likes when they post selfies. Besides girls like the metro sexual type look these days.
>>
>>27441161
>Look at her confused
>"Whats the matter?
>"I don't know... what happened to your eyebrows?"

Destroys them.
>>
>>27441162
Sure, perhaps. It's still the guys with the confident aura who get the most attention. Shit, I'm an 8/10 but it still took me many, many years (of social practise) to have any kind of success with women because of my innate sperginess.
>>
>>27441161
It sounds insignificant, but I've heard girls have a real problem with being called annoying.
>>
>>27440944

JUSBURSELF Works for me
>>
>>27441161
>friendly smile
>"Don't flatter yourself honey, I'm not interested"
>>
>>27440944
The dudes in that picture are cartoonishly handsome and in such odd poses, it's actually funny in its own way.
>>
https://www.instagram.com/p/BC0t5sjFOpO/?taken-by=nick__bateman&hl=en

>tfw girls find this video attractive
>tfw if it was some fat kid they'd find it "gross" and "nerdy"
>>
>>27440965
Why do you guys let shit like this hurt you? Women's opinions don't matter.
>>
File: image.png (40 KB, 251x305) Image search: [Google]
image.png
40 KB, 251x305
>>27440965
Sorry anon, these bitches aint shit
>>
>>27440965
Physical attraction is only skin deep. Act as confident as you want and you will eventually become what you admire most
>>
>>27441195
They're still also in much better shape than he is. The most pathetic fat guys are the ones who think looking unattractive makes them more masculine.

>fucking faggots lifting weights and dressing well, at least I'm not gay. I love bacon.
>>
>>27441161
Just call them fat. They'll yell at you and cry about it later.
>>
>>27441195
the fact that you think any metrosexual male with a large social media presence isn't a flaming faggot shows how out of the loop you are.
>>
https://www.instagram.com/p/BDEPRx_FOgJ/?taken-by=nick__bateman&hl=en

>tfw this is considered a funny joke when you're attractive
>>
>>27441161

Oh that's easy, pretty much anything negative you can say about their looks that has a hint of truth will send a girl spiraling out of control. I've seen the smallest comments completely destroy girls. Like I knew a really attractive girl and her "friends" made fun of her knees once and she spazzed out and was sobbing uncontrollably. I don't know a single guy that would be like "yeah shes pretty but her knees are too fucked up I can't date her"
>>
>>27440965
>act confident
>first negative comment
>"cuts deep" ;_;
Well you fucked up on the confident part, didn't you, faggot.
>>
>>27441153
They most likely get paid boatloads for posting this shit.

It's a thirst trap. Just look at the comments.
>>
>>27440944
>dude in lower left corner

is he really attractive? he looks like one of those shops when you make the eyes/mouth/nose small relative to the rest of the head
>>
>>27440944
It isn't the confidence, it is whoever can assert dominance the most. After that then the visual aspect comes in.
>>
you are a retard if you really believed the "being confident makes you more attractive meme".
if you look like shit or she generally sees you as someone who isn't worth her time, it doesn't matter if you are confident or not as she will still turn you down.
on the other hand if it does go through, it's not because you were confident it's because you showed her that apparently you have some kind of value.
>>
>>27441253
Well people don't have xray vision. So everything you do is judged against your appearance.

>>27441296
I didn't change my behaviour or tell her it bothered me you retard. And it is in no way the first negative comment I have received, it was just one that was relevant to the thread

Fake it till you make is retarded nonsense
>>
>>27440965
>i do what girls tell me to do
And how's that working out for you?
>>
I envy some of you guys that didn't go to parties when you were in high school, because drunk attractive girls will tell you the honest truth about your appearance. And that shit will stay with you until the grave my friend.
>>
>>27441334
>it's because you showed her that apparently you have some kind of value.

Sounds like a good point. Value is also subjective, so it's not one size fits all.
>>
>>27441397
>spend a good hour chatting with a girl having a good time
>tall chad comes along and she's leaving with him after 5 minutes despite him not being able to keep up with your conversation.

>>27441416
The value he is talking about is objective, its your bank balance
>>
>>27441324
He has the worst angle of all, he probably looks just as good in other shots. He is the selfie martyr here.
>>
>>27441397
>I envy some of you guys that didn't go to parties when you were in high school
No you don't
>>
>>27441088
Yeah it's amazing the high standards girls have. I remember hearing so many times in high schools where girls would so "theres no hot guys in this school"

Keep in mind I went to a high school with 4000+ students, this isnt a little town with 50 people in the graduating class.

The only issue was that the school didnt have 6'0+ muscular handsome late 20s white male models. THAT is why the school didnt have any good looking guys.
>>
>>27441334
Confidence is the facade of value, like how a bank will put up Roman columns on their buildings to show you they're successful. It's how you convey intrinsic value and status. However, just like price and quality are not necessarily in sync, neither is necessarily confidence and value. However, they only see the confidence, not the intrinsic value (at least for the first period of time with you).

TL;DR Confidence is how you show bitches your value
>>
>>27441466
>"theres no hot guys in this school left for me to fuck"
ftfy
>>
>>27441346
No you misunderstood. You can be beautiful you've just been ugly on the inside for so long your body conformed to your most inner desires. Why do you think alphas look alpha and betas look beta? It all starts with the mind.
>>
>>27441483
I don't understand how people can be this stupid.

Women can see when you are ugly confidence when ugly is like the bank putting up plastic roman columns, its tack and shit and worse.
You can wear expensive items to show you are rich which may work.

Being attractive and doing things will be perceived as positive traits no matter what you do.
>>
>>27441513
So you're telling me if I act confident my jaw will grow, I'll get taller, and I'll be able to bench 4plate? GENIUS!
>>
>>27441434
The value he is talking about is objective, its your bank balance.

And if you're unsure of yourself and have money it's better than being confident, because the risk is lower that you're going to walk away with the money next week and fuck some other slut.
>>
>>27441452

Yes I do, if you're not chad those parties fucking sucked. I did it all man, the drinking, the drugs, the fist fights......didn't get shit out of it. The girls go to those parties for the sole purpose in hoping to fuck chad or chads best friend if she can't get him.
>>
>>27441495
It's funny, looking back at those girls and reading r9k, it just reminds me of the "girls only want chad" line.

Obviously these girls werent virgins and would fuck guys from our school but ultimately that means theyre just attractive enough and they are only settling because the guys in OP aren't attending school.

I can only imagine how quick they would cheat if those guys were near them
>>
File: 1458840178208.gif (204 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1458840178208.gif
204 KB, 200x200
>>27440944
I'm sure it can't be both.
>>
>>27441553
No it's to late for you. You've dug your own ditch. Now sleep in it
>>
File: stirner.jpg (5 KB, 200x175) Image search: [Google]
stirner.jpg
5 KB, 200x175
>>27441588
>believing in free will
top spook
>>
>attractive
>good upbringing and family
>wealth

These will generate confidence
The egg came before the chicken
>>
>>27441397
I've had some pretty fucked up shit said to me, but I just laughed at them, dish it right back, then continued on. Their insults mean nothing because I recognized early on that I was above them--nothing they said or did could even put them in the same bracket as me. It's like hearing someone poor try to insult you when you're rich. Their words mean absolutely nothing; they're the one that needs to live a life of destitute. Not me.

>>27441434
You didn't execute. You had her attention for about an hour and did nothing with it. You deserved to have her swept out from under your greasy, fat, rat claws.
>>
File: 1451680556158.png (14 KB, 322x316) Image search: [Google]
1451680556158.png
14 KB, 322x316
>>27441088
This sounds like something I've had similar experiences with
>>
>>27440944
People who look better are generally treated better, which is why they're usually go confident and arrogant. People who don't fit society's standards of beauty aren't treated as well (and in some cases are treated like absolute shit) which is why they rarely have self-confidence.

Women don't care about confidence unless you're good looking, so unless you look like the guys in the OP don't bother trying.
>>
>>27441540
>I don't understand how people can be this stupid.
>Women can see when you are ugly confidence when ugly is like the bank putting up plastic roman columns, its tack and shit and worse.
>You can wear expensive items to show you are rich which may work.
>Being attractive and doing things will be perceived as positive traits no matter what you do.

You're mistaking true confidence with piss-ant psuedo-confidence. Those with 'fake' confidence are easy to spot because they just can't keep up with the facade appropriately. It shines through, just like the plastic, tacky column in your development of my metaphor.

Think plastic Roman column vs real, marble ones.
>>
>>27441623

Thats the mindset you gotta have, I wish I could be as mentally strong as you but if the girl is good looking that shit gets to me. But it shouldn't.
>>
>>27441623
It was still early in the night, I was just enjoying talking to her as we did like a lot of the same things

>>27441637
The difference between true confidence and piss-ant psuedo-confidence is being attractive.
>>
It's the robot version of the True Scotsman fallacy. The True Robot fallacy. Or the True Chad fallacy.

Good-looking, confident, still a virgin
>He is no true Chad!

Ugly fat autistic manlet who gets girls
>He is no true Robot!

You keep up your idiotic fantasy of "Chad" as being anyone who is not you and who gets sex.
>>
>>27441161
Just say whatever is truthful that they might be insecure about.
>girl has a big nose
>say she has a big nose
Etc
>>
>>27441623
>I've had some pretty fucked up shit said to me,

It's story time anon
>>
Men are primarily attracted to looks, females are primarily attracted to confidence and the aura of power and status. Very importance difference. That means you can do something about your attractiveness, but just like becoming a successful method actor is very difficult, so would your transformation.
>>
>>27441641
>but if the girl's good looking that shit gets to me
You have to realize that she's trying to bring you down to her level and you're allowing her to succeed. Just look her dead in the eye, laugh, then say, "I didn't hear you. The fat around your chin was distracting me." Then walk away. At that point, she'll probably start freaking out and causing a scene to draw attention, but it doesn't matter now does it?
>>
>>27441483
it's 2016, people should not really be this stupid
if you have ever talked to any woman ever, you should know they all ask you the same things
>where do you work
>what are you going to school for

confidence doesn't mean shit if you don't have status and something to offer (a big dick, deep pockets, professional connections, etc)
>>
>>27441667
There are more types of people than chads and robots. Its also sad that you are too dumb to understand what an archetype is.
>>
literally fuck these bitches
you gotta have the semi-rapist mentality
don't hesitate on making body contact and fuck those bitches
>>
>>27441667
>"fantasy of "Chad" as being anyone who is not you and who gets sex."
How is that a fantasy if that's what I define Chad as in the first place.
>>
>>27441662
>The difference between true confidence and piss-ant psuedo-confidence is being attractive.
Not true.

As I've stated earlier, the people around me with the most female attention are not the best looking ones. It's the ones with the social graces and the pure, calm, cool confidence. It took me years to get anywhere even remotely close to that, because it takes practice (like learning how to play an instrument).
>>
>>27441667
Being fay, autistic, ugly, or a manlet doesn't automatically make you a robot. Any of those people can still be normalfags that get girls, the only difference is they'll have more difficulty than the average guy.

Also, a true Chad is a combination of physical and social characteristics (i.e. tall, good facial/body aesthetics, confident, charismatic, etc.) that they must all have. If you're just lacking one you're a highly functioning normalfag.
>>
>>27441695
>where do you work
>what are you going to school for
When they ask this I usually ask them what they do in their spare time, or what their hobby is. When they answer something to the effect of facebook and netflix I respond with "haha yeah but like, what do you DO". It's fun to watch them squirm, because they universally have no interests or personality other than "whatever it takes to attract a high-status male".

Robots should do this more often; pressure-flipping for the fuck of it is a fun pastime.
>>
>>27441736
Except those guys are not ugly, when you act 'confident' it is only confidence because you are attractive. You already agree with what I'm saying in your post
>>
>>27440965
Confidence is not something you can fake. IF you were really confident you'd say "And yet I'm too good for you so" or something to that affect.
>>
>>27441695
I don't think anyone's ever started out asking me what I do for a living or what I study (and that in itself should apparently land me bitches by /r9k/ logic).

I have interacted with females, and do so daily. More importantly, I've observed others. I'm a natural sperg and have little to no innate social ability, but I've learned to become like a sponge. Observe what others are doing, copy that and learn intuitively why it works. It's remarkable what a difference social graces make.
>>
>>27441750
Funny, most robots angrily disagree with you. The consensus on /r9k/ is that unless you are born in the top 10% genetics you should kill yourself. Any time someone mentions a fat or ugly or manlet guy gets mad pussy, they go into reeeeee mode and call you a liar or somehow say it doesn't count.
>>
>2016
>pursuing pussy
women are like children, male to male conversations are much deeper and much smarter
I absolutely hate it when a female joins the conversation because it will limitate the number of subjects, because you know, men want to keep the facade up
>>
>>27441757
they are trying to spend our money, we just want to fuck them
in the rare even you actually have some shit in common and there is a good mix of it, like i said it's all fun and cool to fuck with them and all but remember that they have the same agenda as you, they want something and if they see you dont have it they will cut you off easily
>>
>>27441800
a robot isn't made by looks, it can help fucking him up tho
a robot can be made of dozens of negative attributes
but the prominent one on most robots is laziness
I'm khv mostly because I'm lazy as fuck to even try texting a female
>>
>>27441671
Not in the mood for a story, but here are some pretty gnarly things I've had slung at me.

>"You look like a used couch that you see at the Salvation army. Nobody wants you and people step all over you."
Projecting this hard is probably hurting your head. You should probably settle down and eat something to cure that depression.

>"I bet you've never seen anything this big, being poor and all."
Are you still talking about my penis? It's unbecoming and classless in front of everyone.

>"You should probably just stop talking. Nobody even wants you here. Wait, were you even invited?"
You've got something stuck in your teeth. Ew, what is that?

>"What are you even wearing?"
Your mom let me borrow some of your dad's clothes when I was over last night.
>>
>>27441610
Lol you see the difference between you and me? You have accepted your place and refuse to change your outlook on life. You will be miserable and you deserve it all. If you lack free will you might as well call yourself am animal or a nigger
>>
>>27441846
Why do you have the numbers of women. You are just a lazy normie/underage
>>
You don't have to be attractive to get girls that are 8/10 you just can't be weird looking or creepy. Being confident doesn't mean you walk around trying to me "alpha" It means you actually go for holding her hand on a date, or going in for the kiss when the moment is right. It means that you don't always end conversations in "or something" or "I guess".

Being confident doesn't mean you're going to get that oneitise youre after but if you go out with enough girls you'll find one that like you provided you're at least normal.

It took me a long time to stop basing my happiness on the person I was dating. After I starting working on me, going to the gym, finding hobbies and my own passions and my career I started dating girls that I thought were out of my league 5 years ago but now I seem them as equals and I'm not nervous.
>>
>>27441800
>implying robots actually get out
You're not gonna be able to score with every whore you want, but having any of those characteristics doesn't mean you're destined to be permavirgin (unless you have every one, in which case you're fucked).

Also what >>27441846 said. I'm a HHKV because I'm too apathetic to even talk to grills.
>>
>>27441846
You're very much right. That's why you also have a better chance than most here of getting pussy one day. You recognize your weakness, and may possibly do something about it one day.
>>
>>27441879
>You don't have to be attractive
>you just can't be weird looking or creepy.
i.e you do have to be attractive
>>
>>27441876
I'm 18
I have guy friends and I can keep up a conversation
but when it comes to women I'm really not bothering myself to act "alpha" and playful in order to fuck them, honestly
>>
>>27441879
>go in for a kiss when the moment is right
Just to be clear, I think you meant that one has to create the right moment and then steal the kiss. If they wait around for the "right" moment, they're going to end up like, "FUCK I MISSED MY CHANCE."
>>
ITT: broscience that is pulled out of your ass. Please provide something other than "uhh a guy I knew once had this happen to him" to prove some behavioral pattern in women.
>>
>>27441759
>Except those guys are not ugly, when you act 'confident' it is only confidence because you are attractive. You already agree with what I'm saying in your post

They aren't that good-looking. Maybe 6/10 or 7/10 at best (there aren't that many uglier guys where I live, so you won't go much lower than that). What I'm saying is that confidence radiates much better than looks. Sure, being fat and ugly will make things harder (you're right about that), but it's by no means the end-all, be-all. Girls will pick a 6.5/10 with pure confidence over a spergy 9/10 any day. Confidence isn't being a douchebag Chad, it's a projection of your worth. The most confident people are not braggadocios shitheads, it's the calm people who will make jokes at their own expense, absorb nothing negative, and who takes initiatives and make it seem like those initiatives are obvious.
>>
>>27441807
>2016
>not knowing humans were made to reproduce
if we don't have sex and reproduce we don't make children, if children in the future don't grow up and have kids and teach them we basically kill ourselves off
when you take the most critical part of our existance and turn it into a game anybody can play it creates the society we have today
we are fucked and its a matter of time before this all goes to shit
>>
>>27440944
Both honestly
>>
>>27441940
the world is already overpopulated
society should focus on providing for the people already living instead of making more people to provide to
>>
>>27441938
its called getting out of the house and experiencing the world you filthy basement dweller
>>
>>27441853
I can clearly imagine some neckbeard autist saying this shit thinking he's being clever and 'confident' as everyone laughs in his face.
>>
>>27441896
I'm probably love shy too
but Kissless Virginity is tricky as fuck
the longer you stay, the harder it gets to imagine yourself getting any
girls are becoming really alien to me
>>
>>27441939
>They aren't that good-looking.
>just in the top 30%
Yes we fucking know they can just be confident or just be themselves and everything will be fine.

You basically ignoring the 70% of the population where being confident is not something they can really pull off as they are not attractive.
>>
File: 1440296185972.jpg (180 KB, 1344x1344) Image search: [Google]
1440296185972.jpg
180 KB, 1344x1344
>>27440944

Why do ugly people think that they deserve to get a girl? Isn't the will to life, the driving force behind all that exists, trying to get the best examples of a species to procreate and to leave the unworthy behind?
Why don't you deny your will to life and stop running after something, that you wouldn't get anyway. Let your desires go, man, it just doesn't make any sense to chase something that will definitely hurt you when you have it.
>>
>>27441187

Holy shit, this post might actually help me to get up the balls to end it all.

Thanks, anon.
>>
>>27441993
I don't like the last one, but you're definitely right. So much about women and social interaction isn't necessarily WHAT you say, but HOW you say it. Just the right tone, just the right moment. Knowing that is what separates a master pianist from an apprentice.
>>
>>27441161
>girls
>souls
nah
>>
>>27441981
"I'll just call him a basement dweller"
The world does not work the same for everybody especially if you're only a 20-something. Even some social patterns that most people assume have been proven wrong. And in this case there are several contradicting narratives, there is no reason to believe any one of them.
>>
>>27442009
There we go again. The "why even bother trying?" mentality. It's pure poison. Please do us all a favor and kill yourself. The less people like you exist, the less contamination of vulnerable people will happen.
>>
>>27442009
>Yes we fucking know they can just be confident or just be themselves and everything will be fine.
>You basically ignoring the 70% of the population where being confident is not something they can really pull off as they are not attractive.

For me the 10-scale isn't relative as much as absolute. If we say relatively speaking? Then they're maybe 4.5-5/10. The point is, they get female attention much more, and much more easily, than their better-looking brethren.

I'm not trying to pick a fight with you, I'm just sharing thoughts and lessons from the last eight years of my life where I gradually learnt how to not be a sperg.
>>
>>27442070
are we obliged to pursue women now?
>>
File: Untitled.png (1 MB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1 MB, 720x960
I knew this guy in highschool, we use to play yugioh on the cafeteria and we were kissless virgins.

He ended up getting married and having a kid with pic related.

Believe /r9k/!
>>
>>27442070
What's wrong with giving up? In a few years we'll have sexbots and there will literally be no downside to being a robot.
>>
>>27442070
Well looks like you lost the argument and decide to sperg out and assume a load of nonsense about me.

>>27442088
Or is this you?
>For me the 10-scale isn't relative as much as absolute. If we say relatively speaking?
eh?
Just changing the goal posts when I use your own example as proof.
>>
>>27442070
Chasing women is stressing dude, go fuck yourself
I can do whatever the fuck I want with my life
>>
>>27441153
>homosexuals
>metrosexuals

Does it not make sense that men who overindulge in pussy would indulge in other self-satisfying life choices like fashion, hair care, innovative hygienics, etc?
>>
>>27442111

Before marriage is your pic, do I really have to tell you how this poor bastard will look after marriage, when she's starting to suck his wallet dry?
>>
>>27441513

Do women actually believe this?
>>
File: Mayday.jpg (54 KB, 457x676) Image search: [Google]
Mayday.jpg
54 KB, 457x676
>>27441272
>I bent my elbow too much
>>
>>27441993
Insecurity isn't a good look on you, bruh.
>>
>>27442169
A lot of people buy in to the just world fallacy when they are winning out of luck
>>
>>27442122
>Or is this you?
I haven't cussed at anyone nor do I plan to.

>>For me the 10-scale isn't relative as much as absolute. If we say relatively speaking?
>eh?
>Just changing the goal posts when I use your own example as proof.
We had differing definitions, no moving parts here. I gave you their looks on both a relative and absolute scale.
>>
File: 1427848046558.png (210 KB, 296x333) Image search: [Google]
1427848046558.png
210 KB, 296x333
>>27441736
This is pathetic. MUST HAVE WOMEN, MUST CHANGE SELF, MUST SUCK CLITTY FOR HER SATISFACTION

KYS, PLEASE
>>
>>27442201
Do you believe consciousness is made up to mimic free will?
>>
>>27441256
>projedting this much
Take a chill pill you skeleton
>>
>>27442111
>ywn be that happy in life
please just end it all senpai
>>
>>27442235
I'm happier and I feel better than I have in years. It's not just women, it's all the perks that from being a social person (having friends, activities, being able to relate with new people, etc).

Learning to be socially competent is not that much different than learning how to plan the piano. You suck a first, suck less after a couple of years, and then finally you might actually be able to play some nice tunes.
>>
>>27442240
To some extent I believe even if you could make different choices, which may or may not be true, it wouldn't matter because of how much your circumstances impact each part of your life.

The just world fallacy is an entirely different thing though. People claim that good things they have or have done are things they have achieved even when it was just luck or chance that got them there. When they win by luck and others lose by lack of luck they falsely claim it was some form of skill.
>>
File: 1457926220294.jpg (101 KB, 500x418) Image search: [Google]
1457926220294.jpg
101 KB, 500x418
>>27441088
A couple of girls pulled that shit on me once

>mfw they didn't know it was my house the party was taking place in
>mfw I kicked them out for being cunts
>>
>>27442326
That's true, except you can not just buy friends and immediately start practicing like you can with a piano. Or can you?
>>
>>27442379
lolllll savage
>>
File: 1447776242380.png (449 KB, 576x792) Image search: [Google]
1447776242380.png
449 KB, 576x792
stacie here, i confirm it's confidence
>>
>>27441088

Why didn't you say, 'there are some cute girls here, but you're not one of them'?
>>
>>27442385
That's very true. I was fortunate enough to have a small circle of friends to begin with that I made early in high school, and I could work from there. I perfectly realise that starting at nothing at 25 is harder, much harder.
>>
>>27442379
that's EXACTLY how you become popular in highschool, bruh, keep going
>>
>>27442417

>all the hottest guys are confident, therefore I must be attracted to their confidence, not their bodies
t. retarded woman
>>
>its a late bloomer claiming his perfectly normal slightly awkward coming of age teenage-hood was the same as a massive robot to normie transformation episode
>>
>>27442038
>he fell for the schopenhauer meme
the guy was a virgin and a robot overall,so I doubt he had real experience to support his theories
>>
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 640x480
>>27440944
Bitches love guys in the military, preferably marines. It's the confidence, bravery, and good looks that draws them in. In order it goes:

>Marines
>Army
>Navy
>Chairforce

They're never shy and always charismatic
>>
File: aaaajjjjkkk.jpg (71 KB, 707x500) Image search: [Google]
aaaajjjjkkk.jpg
71 KB, 707x500
>>27442440
>early in high school
Time to leave normalfag.
>>
>>27440944
>confidence
Yes.
>arrogant
Yes, but be physically attractive.

>>27440965
>one bitch destroyed your self-esteem
Get over it.
>>
>>27442490
>inb4 boohoo I was a virgin until I was 19!!! can you imagine 19!
>>
File: YWNRLLFCBWSALS.jpg (20 KB, 336x400) Image search: [Google]
YWNRLLFCBWSALS.jpg
20 KB, 336x400
>>27442484
>women love murderers
Not novel information.
>>
>>27441088
Yshould've said "yeah, no cute girls either" or something to that effect. Shaming staceys is easy and effective.
>>
>>27441093
it has been established that women are attracted to faggot looking people. Although I think this is the surf boy type among many others.
>>
>>27442490
>>early in high school
>Time to leave normalfag.
Small group of spergs like me, but yes, I was fortunate.

>>27442522
Actually not that far from the mark. That was after three years of learning not to be a sperg
>>
>>27442530
Only murderers who did it to protect our country, not just over someone who killed for no reason on their own will
>>
>>27442478
I'm sorry man, I fully acknowledge that I got off relatively easy. If things would have turned out differently, I might just as well have a been a full sperglord on /r9k/ though.

This isn't about me though, so I apologise for dragging my personal elements into it. For me, the more interesting aspects are how social life works. It has a logic to it, but it's written in a language that takes years to master. And it's not so simple as Chad-good-looks. Like all things in life, there's many nuances to it. There's some truth (and perhaps more than a little truth) to the claim that looks are very important. But only to an extent, and rarely if ever as a substitute for social graces.
>>
>>27442266
I don't think you know what projecting means, fatty boom boom
>>
>>27442674
No, they love both, that's a documented fact.
>>
>>27440944
They all look like the same dude
>>
>>27440965
>>27440944
There is a difference between ACTING confident and BEING confident. Genuine confidence is yes, very attractive.
im a grill, and yes it so easy to tell when someone is acting vs genuine.
>pic related, only the man taking the picture exudes natural confidence the rest are peacocking
>>
>>27442111
she looks like a proper cunt, literally bet shes fucking niggers on the side, literally look at her face and tell me she doesnt fuck niggers
>niggers
>>
>>27441268
That's exactly the opposite of current social reality. Not in white trash areas, but in any affluent area. Only white trash cling tightly to le masculinity because it's all they can afford.
>>
File: 1459042654813.png (216 KB, 393x391) Image search: [Google]
1459042654813.png
216 KB, 393x391
>>27442829
Just like it's easy to tell when a woman is on her period or not.
>>
>>27442829
That's not true at all. And acting and being are no different.
>>
>>27442836
There were no black people in our school.
>>
Yes, my friend is a fat neet and he has a rotation of women some of them with boyfriends. One that recently shocked me is that one of these girls has a boyfriend that is one of the better looking guys I've ever met in person
>>
>>27442829
>There is a difference between ACTING confident and BEING confident. Genuine confidence is yes, very attractive.
>im a grill, and yes it so easy to tell when someone is acting vs genuine.
>>pic related, only the man taking the picture exudes natural confidence the rest are peacocking

Grill, I would like to add that genuine confidence is something either something you have innately or something you have to painstakingly learn. Eventually, you can become a good method actor, and that confidence is just like a set of clothes you put on.
>>
>>27442874
this isnt school anymore anon, i can already tell you have asperges
>>
File: 1393797272734.jpg (146 KB, 576x635) Image search: [Google]
1393797272734.jpg
146 KB, 576x635
>>27442482

Have you actually read "Die Welt als Wille und Vorstellung"? He descriped precisely in chapter "Metaphysik der Geschlechtsliebe", what this thread is about and why.
Please stop trying to confirm your will to life.

To quote the master himself: "They are principally won by the strength of the man, and the courage which is connected with this; for these promise the production of stronger children, and also a brave protector for them. "

So the answer to OP's question is: yes, women love strong and confident men, who would have thought it?
>>
>>27442914
grill again.
No friend. it can not be learned. better off not faking it and just being yourself
>>
>>27442853
>That's not true at all. And acting and being are no different.
It is true.

And the difference is in the subtle details. How do you tell a good actor from a bad one? A good one can convery seemingly natural emotional responses which are not necessarily his own, whereas a bad one cannot. The problem isn't so much acting confident, but acting confident poorly.

t. Not grill
>>
>>27442963

This anon is pretty right about it.
>>
>>27442952
Punctuation can be learned, you dumb cunt.
>>
>>27442963
>The problem isn't so much acting confident, but acting confident poorly.

grill again. he gets it.
>>
>>27442952
>grill again.
>No friend. it can not be learned. better off not faking it and just being yourself

My experience begs to differ. It takes long, but it works. At this point in life I've played the role so long that it's actually become genuine. It's all about practising the subtle ques until you understand and master them.

Fake it 'til you make it.
>>
>>27442952
I just realised that this is a fake grill.
>>
>>27443041
but at the end of the day, who still knows you are faking it?
>>
>>27443057
think what you must to justify yourself mr reboot.
>>
>>27442963
>>27443039
Then I'm an amazing actor. When I lost my virginity I was acting confident. Afterwards the girl started crying and asked if I was going to keep seeing her because she thought I must be playing her.

Another girlfriend said she thought I was seeing other people and was playing her even though she was the one who gave me her number without me asking for it.

You become the mask. Maybe I'm just a complete method actor though because I always would think of myself as a charismatic movie star before any dates and then stay like that. Now I kind of am that.

I'm also 6'2" and good looking and deliberately dress well. And I don't change my opinions for girls. One told me she'd stop seeing me if I didn't stop making fun of fat people. I chose pride.
>>
>>27443101
>>27443061
>>27443039

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EVEN IF, I REPEAT, IF, YOU ARE A REAL 'GRILL,' what in the flying hell are you trying to do telling us this? News flash cunther, we KNOW all about trying to act confident already.
>>
>>27443134
>I'm also 6'2" and good looking
no point reading the rest of your life story
>>
>>27443061
Doesn't matter, had sex :)

By the way, this is the most original comment ever FUCKING ever.
>>
I think real confidence is something that is built up rather than someone just decided to act confident. If you're confident people probably reinforced you very positively throughout your life and if you're insecure you probably didn't receive much validation.
>>
>>27443134
why are you still pretending to be robot then friend? hats off if you have brainwashed yourself. sound pretty chad to me. are you hanging here to teach these ribbits or a healthy reminder of where you came from?
>>
>>27443192
>>27443134

New arrival in the thread?

t. normalfag
>>
>>27443191
I wasn't always. There's no point in acting the part if you dont look it. lift weights, do cardio, skin care, haircuts over 25 bucks, buy stylish clothes, read gq, speak like you already rehearsed. It's all emulation. I used to be skinnyfat and acne riddled and asked out girls with fucking notes in high school. It didn't work.

And never have crushes, ever. Suspend any feeling for a girl until she puts out. Otherwise you're asking to be fucked over.
>>
File: 6ee.jpg (209 KB, 800x778) Image search: [Google]
6ee.jpg
209 KB, 800x778
>>27443134
>you become the mask
>no one cared who i was until i put on the mask
i see you fambam
>>
>>27443243

I'm not him, he's some new normalfag in the thread.
>>
>>27443284
>haircuts over 25 bucks
Because a haircut being more expensive certainly makes it better?
>>
>>27443243
I'm still who I am at heart. I used to wear fucking fishing vests and biker gloves to school. I used to dress "grunge" with ratty band tees, cheap flannels, and baggy jeans. I would buy an xl when I needed a small. I like the differences and humor of this board but also go to /fa/. I never cared what people thought of me. Realizing how easy it is to manipulate your image should be common knowedge.
>>
>>27443308
Depends. If it's a shorter cut you can probably find a barber. But I keep medium length so I go to a salon. Salons cost more. Besides, tight fades and barber cuts look white trash imo.
>>
>>27441161
My gf is really insecure about her nose. It's very visible how bad it hurts her when I pick on her about it

My gf's idiot friend is a whore and gets offended when people point it out. She also thinks every guy she meets is interested in her and gets really upset if a guy tells her he isn't. I don't know whether it hurts more to tell the truth or to shatter their illusions
>>
>>27443332
I also was known to wear cowboy boots. And I did nothing with my hair.
>>
>>27443172
grill here. jesus. where does acting this way get you ? is that autism or...i dont even know what to call it.

>>27443284
I fear you have overdone it. being confident in who you are, doesnt mean acting like a shit to the rest of the world. confident and egotistical are not the same

>>27443332
oh! /fa/ is where you will find me normally. do you post fits in fa ? :) pretty interested in your potential newfound chadness
>>
>>27443400
No, I rarely post a fit in /fa/. I still am nice to people. It's not like I have no social understanding of what to say and where. I just found that it's best to not put your feelings out there. My first girlfriend and kiss dumped me on valentines day.
>>
>>27443290
I N C R E D I B L E
N T
C F
R O
E
D
I
B T F O
L
E
>>
>>27443284
>And never have crushes, ever. Suspend any feeling for a girl until she puts out. Otherwise you're asking to be fucked over.

This is some of the best advice I've seen on here.
I've learnt the hard way, but never have crushes.
Having a "crush" and not pursuing it immediately, or at least as soon as possible is just a recipe for a beta disaster
>>
>>27443425
lets go meet on another board?
i feel like i am going to get bashed by the ribbits soon
>>
>>27443284
>I wasn't always
I'm aware that when you were you weren't giga chad. Not always being the most popular most handsome guy ever is no the same as being an uggo
>>
>>27443451
Grill. disagree. There is nothing wrong with having a crush. just dont make it into something bigger than that in your head. if you write off crushes. you will never let yourself be open for any good connection
>>
>>27440944
>Are girls really attracted to confidence, or do tall good looking white guys just tend to be confident/arrogant?

Both.

Good looking guys have a reason to be confident.

And women loathe doormats, submissive men, spineless men. A woman has to look up at a guy, not down a guy. That goes for status, that goes for confidence, that goes for height.

Women also SAY they hate arrogance, but from what I can tell, women make no distinction between confidence and arrogance.
>>
>>27443459
>lets go meet on another board?
>i feel like i am going to get bashed by the ribbits soon

This is too much.

My robot brothers, this what confidence does. He writes some story, and she's wet for him already. Doesn't that tell you something?
>>
>>27443491
>Grill. disagree. There is nothing wrong with having a crush. just dont make it into something bigger than that in your head. if you write off crushes. you will never let yourself be open for any good connection

This is part of the story which girls have no idea about. Having a crushes invites a submissive mindset and behavior, which is anathema. You can be attracted to and pull girls without having to 'have a crush' on them.
>>
>>27443507
hook line and sinker.
i was wondering if i would catch any ribbits.
take notes this is how you catch a rare genuine robopepe
there was never a grill. you took the bait lad.
back to SP for meeee
stop being pussies is my only actual advice
>>
>>27443491
A crush suggests that you have known them for a decently long time, and haven't done anything about it.

This is bad. This is beta behaviour.

If you find someone attractive, and upon talking to them you see you actually like them, you have to make a move ASAP.
Waiting weeks, even months, is clinically retarded.
>>
>>27443362
>My gf is really insecure about her nose.

Every girl has a hangup like this, once you find it out you gotta tease her about it to keep that bitch grounded. Don't be fooled guys, even the hottest girl has a feature she is very insecure about. Find it quickly and bring it up casually, it brings them all down a peg. Nobody is flawless/perfect.
>>
>>27443491
Crushes are just idealized versions of people you don't even know.

Just ask a chick out if you find her attractive. Then you'll find out if shes boring or shitty.
>>
>>27443549
You aren't even typing in complete sentences like I do.
>>
Chad here. On meds for severe OCD and depression. Also have epilepsy. Hate myself to the point where I can barely leave the house. Could have any woman or man I choose. But for this pain. This intolerable, eternal pain.
>>
>>27443544
>>27443553
>>27443557
its over already caught my pep
please read and give it up dingles
>>27443549
>>
>>27443575
kek ;) make me proud
>>
>>27443589
You pretended to be a girl on an anonymous board.

I can't believe I was fooled!

Kill yourself my man
>>
>>27443640
you should be smarter than that fella. dont have a REEniption
>>
>>27442829
Nigga the blonde guy looks like the coolest motherfucker to walk the earth. You are chatting shit, no way you can tell that guys is "peacocking" just from that. You're not that astute, m8
>>
>>27440965
You probably just acted like an autist.
>>
>>27442674
Anders Breivik receives love letters in prison.

So did Tsarnaev after the Boston bombings.
>>
>>27440944
Generic "having confidence" doesn't make any sense. Confidence in what?
>>
>>27442829
Women regularly claim to be able to see through men's "acting" yet clearly get tricked time and time again. You're not nearly as discerning as you think you are.
>>
>>27443692
blonde feller is arrogant which is beyond confident
>>
>>27441161
that varies between girls. you'd have to get to know one before you can make comments like that
>>
File: calm-down.jpg (18 KB, 260x286) Image search: [Google]
calm-down.jpg
18 KB, 260x286
>>27444444

cool it with the digits, man. jfc
>>
>>27444407
You can tell just from this one pic, or you follow them on whatever social shit they're on?

Ridiculous
>>
A girl I've never even talked to in my life sent me a text the other day because I gave a friend in common the "Feign confidence" advice.

She said she was offended because faking confidence is no different than drug raping.
>>
I'm not good looking at all but I am confident (because I couldn't care less about getting a girl so why bother spilling spaghetti around them) and they seem to respond well to it.
>>
>>27444730
>She said she was offended because faking confidence is no different than drug raping.

Hopefully she gets raped for real.
>>
>>27441161
Find something imperfect on them, like yellowish teeth, nose being bulbous, eyes not perfect, any sort of body fat, big feet.
Point any of those out and make it a joke and you will fuck up any self esteem they might have
>>
>>27442111

He's also a head taller and has long feet and must have a bunch of money.

And it's not like she's going to stay faithful.
>>
File: 1427116886142.gif (311 KB, 640x613) Image search: [Google]
1427116886142.gif
311 KB, 640x613
>>27444730
>>27444970

no mute 4 me
>>
>>27442484

It's like that song

>I wanna see you be brave.

Also, a guy has to be sacrificial. Is he going to sacrifice his life for me, or is he going to cower behind me?
>>
>>27444444
The fact these digits have been left unchecked for so long is bothering
>>
>>27441879
>don't be weird or creepy

Literally meme terms. Define weird. Definite creepy please.
>>
>>27440965
One time a girl asked me if I was a virgin before sex. Said I gave off that vibe. I know your pain.
>>
>>27442674

No.

The thrill and danger of death turns women on. Whether it's riding on the back of a motorcycle, or sending love letters to actual serial killers in prison, or fawning over men who murder in uniform.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybristophilia
>Hybristophilia is a paraphilia in which sexual arousal, facilitation, and attainment of orgasm are responsive to and contingent upon being with a partner known to have committed an outrage, cheating, lying, known infidelities or crime, such as rape, murder, or armed robbery.

>Many high-profile criminals, particularly those who have committed atrocious crimes, receive "fan mail" in prison that is sometimes amorous or sexual, presumably as a result of this phenomenon. In some cases, admirers of these criminals have gone on to marry the object of their affections in prison.[2][3]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autassassinophilia
>Autassassinophilia is a paraphilia in which a person is sexually aroused by the risk of being killed. The fetish may overlap with some other fetishes that risk one's life, such as those involving drowning or choking.
>>
>>27445328
>Define weird. Definite creepy please.
Ugly.
>>
>>27444444
Good tuplets
>>
File: 1457856034384.jpg (9 KB, 281x274) Image search: [Google]
1457856034384.jpg
9 KB, 281x274
>>27444444
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHriginal
>>
File: 1458849504077.jpg (45 KB, 282x327) Image search: [Google]
1458849504077.jpg
45 KB, 282x327
>>27440944
God, I'm getting nervous just staring at this image.
>>
>>27445475
Are you also leaking pre?
>>
>>27445528
Not really, I'm one of the few last heterosexual anons posting on /r9gag/.
>>
>>27443491

Never take advice from girls.

Never believe a girl when she tells you what she wants.

Don't listen. Observe. Actions speak louder than words.
>>
>you have to be confident to get women
>it's better to not have crushes
>be as emotionless as possible

What part of this is supposed to be enjoyable for me? There's nothing fun about buying expensive clothes, faking a smile, and feigning confidence to attract women. I don't want to be some emotionless dude. I don't think this semen slurping sport is for me.
>>
>>27443553
>Waiting weeks, even months, is clinically retarded.

What if she's underage?
>>
>>27440944
they are attracted to confidence, kindness, and a bit of silliness,
you don't have to be a 9/10, but it helps.

kindness goes a long long way.
can confirm
>>
>>27444338

Confidence in yourself, silly! -average girl
>>
>>27440944
They're attracted to men who are confident yes...confident as a result from outside reinforcement based on their good genetics.
>>
>>27445673

Kindness does NOT go a long way, stop lying.

Attractive/cocky/funny. Entertaining clown. That's it.

Besides that, there's the mysterious/dark triad.
>>
let me explain

confidence is a result of SOMETHING
you can't be develop confidence out of nothing
>but confidence is a feel therefore it can expand depending on nothing
true, but your value as a person cannot expand.

brad pitt is confident
warren baffet is confident
pamela anderson is confident

that's all you need to know
>>
File: nice-guy.jpg (129 KB, 900x596) Image search: [Google]
nice-guy.jpg
129 KB, 900x596
>>27445673
>kindness goes a long way

Women despise nice men.
>>
File: 1459016181504.png (172 KB, 449x398) Image search: [Google]
1459016181504.png
172 KB, 449x398
>>27440993
>>27440965
>be me somewhere between 4th and 6th grade
>we're practicing one of those really dumb dances for our parents thing
>get paired with this 5/10 nigress that has the mindset of a stereotypical cheerleader
>"EW! I GOT PAIRED WITH ANON! EW! EW!"
>everyone's practicing except us because she literally can't cope me
>fast forward to late highschool
>come back to town to see my friends because I haven't seen them in a long time
>my cuck friends accept the bitch in our circle because she lost her friends because she acted like she's too good for years
>talk to my friends normally, at some point she says
>"I don't even know why I'm hanging with you guys, you're all a bunch of geeks"
>my faggot friends don't say anything
>my face turns red, haven't been pissed like this in a long time
>don't say anything back as well, because I realize that my friends may even go whiteknight mode on me
She's not with them anymore. Just happy she wasn't accepted at the Uni she wanted.
>>
>>27445797
some women are different, they are sweet, kind caring individuals, that will do w/e they can to make someone feel less shitty about themselves.

these are the type of women I was referring too.
>>
>>27442348
You have no idea what luck is. Luck is the power of being at the right place at the right time. It's our most Godly ability. You just so soulless and empty lol
>>
>>27445673
your personality has nothing to do with how woman view you
>>
>>27445882
>Women despise nice men.
and you are 100% right, I wasn't talking about guys who suffer from the nice guy syndrome,
>>
File: mostgirls.jpg (38 KB, 454x269) Image search: [Google]
mostgirls.jpg
38 KB, 454x269
>>27445946
>some women are different
>>
>>27445946
most woman don't give a shit, and if you have blonde hair and a six pack you shouldn't give a shit either because your looks outweighs whatever shit personality you have
>>
>>27445567
Sure buddy, whatever you say ;)
>>
File: 1452927986816.jpg (42 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1452927986816.jpg
42 KB, 500x667
>>27446032
>>27446030
how does pic related make you feel anons
pls be specific
>>
>>27440944
"confidence" to women = not caring about their opinion. as other anons have already said.

you have to have a healthy disrespect for women to attract (most of) them. this is the 100% truth that no one will ever tell you.

not "make me a sandwich" meme disrespect. but a genuine understanding that you are better than her. you are more intelligent and/or more interesting and/or more physically attractive and/or more resourceful. but this mindset requires understanding YOURSELF. and this is where many guys fail.

the number one builder of confidence is rejecting people. this is why orbiter guys are clingy faggots and why most women have unrealistic standards.

as a guy, the only way you will reject people is by actively trying to date people. some will reject you, and others you will reject. throughout that process, you get to evaluate yourself, other people, and your relationships with them. this shit all builds. that's where normies are actually right. the more you are exposed, the better you become at understanding and maneuvering.

most importantly is the confidence in who YOU are. don't be afraid to change. but also don't be afraid to shrug and say "take it or leave it."
>>
>>27441161
>bleach your upper lip again you missed a spot
>>
>>27446115
wow this pua bullshit goes deep nowdays

look there is no switch you turn on to make woman suddenly like you, there is no simple method or workaround to do it, what are you saying is a fucking easy fix.

what you should focus on is improving your looks,making money and be a man for yourself instead of looking for bullshit hack methods for what a woman wants
>>
>>27446252
>pua bullshit
nah

i know lots of guys who were bad with girls and never improved. i know lots of guys who were alpha since fucking little league. i know lots of guys who are chronic relationship guys.

i'm not in any of those categories. i was an average looking weirdo who learned, through pure observation, how to get women. more specifically, how to play to my own strengths.

bitches think they know everything. that's the absolute rock bottom line. but confidence is not proving her wrong and arguing every point like a douche. it's being able to stand firmly and say "that's cool, but i know some shit too." not being a pushover yes-man who is desperate for that particular girl's validation in that particular moment.
>>
>>27446115
You faggots will disagree with him, but this guy is right.

You have to have an underlying belief that girls are not equal to you.
Not a neckbeard belief that you are "superior" to them, just a general, but not obnoxious understanding that women are there for you to have.
>>
>>27441879
I needed this post. Thanks
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.