[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Come in. Sit down, have a drink if you want to. The feels pub
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1457745709163.png (377 KB, 800x527) Image search: [Google]
1457745709163.png
377 KB, 800x527
Come in. Sit down, have a drink if you want to. The feels pub is open again.

Share your feels
>>
>tfw no gf

originalis
>>
I have transcended feels, but I should get back to work
>>
The mother of my gf got cancer
She's so fucking sad but i have no fucking clue on what to do

>inb4 ree
>>
>>27436427
I have a suggestion, go ask facebook instead and let this thread by comfy.
>>
File: ass.png (118 KB, 597x432) Image search: [Google]
ass.png
118 KB, 597x432
>tfw no NEET gf to shitpost and be disgusting with all day

Oh well. Supposed to take a break from drinking starting tomorrow, again. I managed to be without for 48 hours earlier in the week but relapsed again on Thursday and have been drinking since. Haven't showered or washed in general since Wednesday and I'm starting to smell myself already. Mom called me crying her eyes out the other day, telling me that she is divorcing my father after 30 years. I haven't lived at home in years but I sort of feel bad for them two since they have no friends outside of work, but then again dad isn't even at home with mom most of the time. Considered creating a profile on a dating site, again, but then I figured that no one probably wants an alcoholic who is on his 6th year of being a NEET and has absolutely no idea how to go on with his life. Regardless, my life is fucking fantastic compared to some on this wretched earth - at least I am not being tortured or have to suffer through famine or be in constant fear of violence or something.

/blog
>>
>>27436346
>tfw I can't listen to youtube while shitposting on this internet connection
>tfw you want to bust a nut , but now you think it would be a tragic waste to bust a nut with anyone you don't have a loving relationship with
>tfw love has passed me by
>tfw democracy is fucked so you might as well vote for your hopes and dreams
>tfw you start stealing sexual energy instead of letting it control you when you watch creampie vids
>tfw occult life
>tfw occult love
>tfw hermetic love
>tfw hermetic life
>tfw i feel like every moment is a blank page
>blank pages only filled with water stains of dried tears
>tfw everyone is a part of this beast
>tfw this breast is society
>tfw there is nowhere to run
>tfw there is nowhere to hide
>tfw i just wait safely here till I die.
>tfw women give me smiles becuase they just can't stand the sight of someone depressed
>tfw men only talk shit to get with those women who wanted to make you smile
>tfw im only getting weaker
>tfw weakness
>>
>>27436500
Shut the fuck up your faggot i ask who i want to
>>
>>27436427
Get her to read We Want To Live by Vonderplanitz. I may or may not have a rare free digital copy you can have
>>
>>27436346
I refer you all fine gentlemen and woeful wenches to the piano's corner, where I'll be staying all night.
>>27435761
>>
>>27436720
Is that a song or?
>>
>>27436802
It's a book. You can't read songs.
>>
>>27436878
>what is musical literacy
If you can write a song, you sure as hell can read it.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.