[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am 28 year old indian guy. I am those type of guy who have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
I am 28 year old indian guy. I am those type of guy who have never ever got a peck on cheek from a girl or to hold a girls hand. I mean never had a girlfriend. I liked 4 girls till now but i am not good looking so they told i am fun to be as a friend but not someone they will like to see though they did not say why. More or less same answer coz i made them good friends before asking them out. So i am hopeless here. Now i am not confident to approach any girl coz thoughts like being rejected comes beforehand and even friendship gets spoiled by asking out. And trauma when the same girl starts dating some strong and handsome guy. Now at 28 most of my friends have a girlfriend or had a girlfriend. They talk about their time "together". I feel lost out and urge to kiss a girl comes in my mind. So wanted to ask is it fine to pay a girl for kissing? I mean if i want to satisfy this urge and try it once.
>>
Get tinder and swipe right on everybody. If none of them want to kiss, then just pay someone.

Just have low standards and you'll probably find a desperate fatty.
>>
fuck your sister.

original comment.
>>
>>27433344

If you have the money, do it phamily.

Also
>obligatory poo in loo meme :^)
>>
File: 1458989135100.jpg (198 KB, 590x590) Image search: [Google]
1458989135100.jpg
198 KB, 590x590
>>27433344
It is your lucky day indian friend.
I want to direct you to something.
>>27409683
>>27409943
>>27411962
Ignore the filler.

Reap the knowledge in said posts.

However you may choose to flirt with these or any women, make sure you do so in the realm of your own confidence and interest.

This is to pertain genuity in how to make sure your affection is not misunderstood for platonic camaraderie.
Please let me help indian stranger friend.
>>
>Indian
>Didn't just rape a girl or arranged a marriage yet.

Maxiumum why?
>>
>>27433344
I also want to check your full house.
Beatiful get.
>>
>>27433344
DESIGNATED

this comment is certified original
>>
>>27433865
That guy is a massive autist and so is op
>>
File: indian astronaut.png (93 KB, 1142x971) Image search: [Google]
indian astronaut.png
93 KB, 1142x971
>>27433344
Poo in Loo my friend, life won't get better than this
>>
File: 511.png (468 KB, 485x723) Image search: [Google]
511.png
468 KB, 485x723
Take that poo to the loo Pajeet
>>
>>27433344
Are you dravidian? if so thats your problem right there, nigger.
>>
just rape poojeet
>>
>>27433344
Just get an arranged marriage fag
>>
>>27433344

Just embrace your heritage. Become a cabbie. You make money and at least once a month you will have some drunk slag pass out in back of cab. You can then drive to a nice quiet spot and fuck her while she is passed out. Cum inside and all. Then just drop her off at home, knowing that, that white bitch is going to have your shitskin kid.

Oh and. Poo in the loo.
>>
>>27433344
POO IN A FUCKING LOO, PAJEET!
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.