[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
5'9" Why Live?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1449141219377.png (103 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
1449141219377.png
103 KB, 217x320
I was trying to better myself.

In the garage, working out on the bowflex. Adoptive Mom comes in (19 and living at home, soph year of college) and has a tape measure in her hand, she was using it indoors. She offers to measure me, I say yes. I line my back against the wall and the verdict hits me: 5'9". I immediately have lost all will to continue getting fit. I packed it all up and just went upstairs and have no will to do anything. It truly pisses me off that the whore that raised me and birthed me couldn't have breastfed me like a normal mother. It pisses me off that she couldn't have just fucking fed me. If I wasn't malnourished as a kid I could be a good height. I could be big and strong and successful. Now I know I will never be the president of the united States. That was my goal in life and it has just been taken from me. Who else /5'9"/ here? How do I get put of this discouraging slump?
>>
You're extremely stupid for falling for an 4chan "meme". 5'9 is average height, you idiot.
>>
>>27407662
That's a lot of words for something that didn't happen. If you serious though, then just nut up or get done up.

You're fine at 5'9 bro, and even if you were below average height, the worst thing you can do about it is feel like small/insecure about it. Just forget about it.
>>
congrats, you fell for the meme. 5'11 here and my gf left me for a 5'5 twinklet
>>
>>27407662

Get over yourself, OP.
>>
>>27407908
>implying you don't have to be over 6' for it to actually matter you forever cuck prone fag
>>
I'm 5'4 OP.
No matter how low you fall you'll never be as low as me.

Literally.
>>
>>27407662
5'9 is average height. If you're above average facially, you can be a chad.
>>
I'm 5'7 and pretty much everyone is taller than me, including most girls.

5'9 is average.
>>
>>27407662
but 5'9 is fine. Don't let /r9k/ tell you otherwise.
Average height for 20-30 year old white males in the united states is like 5'9.5, last measured 2012 I think
so it really doesn't matter
>>
5'6-7 here. You don't know hell
>>
>>27408832
Last time I checked people aren't normally clamoring for average.

Good thing I'm 6'3. Faggot
>>
My mom is 4'11, "dad" was 5'7 and I ended up 6'4 so I don't even know who my real daddy is. Same with my brother because he's 6'3.

But really 5'9 is average, it's fucking impossible to make gains at this height. Breastfeeding doesn't really increase height in the long run either, it's noticeable as babby up until about 2 years old and then everyone starts to even out breastfed or not. I wasn't breastfed and my brother was but I'm still an inch taller.
>>
Height isn't that huge.
>>27409346
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.