[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>wow, that guy is so tall, it really makes up for his mediocre
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: tall.jpg (97 KB, 732x2024) Image search: [Google]
tall.jpg
97 KB, 732x2024
>wow, that guy is so tall, it really makes up for his mediocre face and low social skills
>t. no girl ever
Manlets, when will they learn that height isn't that great?
>>
Tfw there are people browsing this board 5'10 and up and are still virgins meanwhile I'm 5'4 and have fucked two bitches already
>>
>>27410025
exactly
i'm a 6'5" kv
>>
I'm 25 and a qt 17yr old came at me HARD
for the reason alone that I'm Tall and I'm 5/10 at best

get rekt
>>
>>27410223
No you're above 5/10 or have some social life where she found you.
I'm also tall and 5/10 and no girl has ever had any interest in me.
>>
I need to bump this for them to learn
>>
>>27409346
I feel like short guy's attract very insecure girl's, which is most of them, almost every short musician end's up being a pussy slayer. Fuck, I I used to get more girls when I was like 15 and I used to look older back then.
>>
>>27410223
One isn't enough and girl's that age are NOT allowed to have a gay now Scooby the same to. face of my anxiety and depression is not dependent upon a la carte the comment section of your presence and I'm pretty sure he has talked to him up from the. face is not the blading or something buttons on both sides, I feel addicted. face is disgusting. face of the comment's
>>
>mfw 6'10" and decent looking
>doesn't matter because I'm quiet as fuck
>>
I'm 6'4" but have an ugly face and weak jaw.

Life would be much better if I was 5'9" and handsome.
>>
>>27412864
>6'10
I'd rather be 5'6
>>
>>27411880
>girl's that age are NOT allowed to have a gay now Scooby the same to

...what?
>>
>>27413789
because you haven't seen the amount of girls it attracts(btw I live in the tallest country in the world)
>>
File: huh.jpg (324 KB, 894x700) Image search: [Google]
huh.jpg
324 KB, 894x700
>>27411880
Uhhhhhhhh...

wut

English, motherfucker. Do you speak it?
>>
>>27413822
Makes perfect sense, anon. What are you on about?
>>
>>27411880
Holy kek, somebody do a dramatic reading of this on vocaroo or something
>>
>>27413847
Ah, you're right, I was just being incredibly dense. That poster really does make an excellent, succinct point. Please forgive me for my prior naivety, for I had not taken the time to fully absorb such compelling wisdom.
>>
I'm 5'7 and have had sex with 8 or 9 chicks, and bjs from 12 or so, married now so rip. Height doesn't matter
>>
>>27413938
Man whore
>>
>>27409346
Those who haven't learned probably never will, as it's much easier to assume zero success chance in any aspect of life due to something you can't change, than it is to accept that anyone less than ideal will have to put in more effort than ideally traited people and actually be willing to put in that extra effort.

It's not even a "manlet"-only thing, it's a certain mentality that covers the globe really. Isn't it height, it's dick size, facial looks, body looks, race, hairline, or anything anyone can feel insecure about that will supposedly cause an instant 0% success rate however much effort they'd put into things.
It's pretty much a defeatism (and for some even a fatalism) attitude towards life, easier to just assume things won't work out and save all that energy and time spent trying, than risk potentially wasting all that time/energy if you do decide to put in that effort. Low risk low reward kind of deal, instead of high risk high reward.

It's not to say that low risk low reward is inherently bad as it can allow one to still have a pretty decent life, but it's when those people go for low risks but feel entitled to high rewards because others might have obtained the high rewards through less high risks than they will have to go through (and when someone went through the same high risk, it's quickly disregarded or assumed said someone cheated or supposedly didn't "truly" have high risks to overcome).
I'm a low risk guy, "manlet", average looks at best, only recently decent social skills, yet I'm enjoying life well enough. Life isn't fair, but crying about it won't magically make it better for me.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.