[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you miss the Internet when it felt like an adventure - before
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Do you miss the Internet when it felt like an adventure - before it was ruined by normies and degeneracy, /r9k/?
>>
>>27386184
>le my child hood was better than yours

yes though OP, I do miss it
>>
>>27386184
>DUDE REMEMBER THE 90S AND N SYNC AND NICKELODEON SLIME LMAO
>well actually i disagree i believe the 2000s and their shitty emo flash animation and corrupt politicians and shitty cartoons were the best BURRDURRER DURR DURR DURR DURR! DUDE LINKIN PARK NARUTO AMVS LMAO DUDE 9/11 CUM TRIBUTES LMAO DUDE CELEBRITY NEWS LEAKS LMAO DUDE LOLSORANDUM HUMOR LMAOOOO

the nostalgia for the previous decades shit has to go
>>
>>27386316
Agreed. I don't know why people talk like the 90s were so great. I lived through the entire decade and it was shit.
>>
>us youth born between 1995-200
disgusting
>>
>post-punk
that great early 2000's genre, with those great early 2000's bands like Echo and the Bunnymen and Gang of Four
>>
>>27386316
While I think nostalgia is sometimes sad. It doesn't take away from the fact that some times were better, or at least you were in a better place back then.

From what I remember from early YouTube is that there were so much more eccentrics back then who made strange videos. People would also try to get their videos seen by more viewers by attaching their videos as a video reply to whatever popular YouTuber at the time.

It was pretty funny, but I guess that's why YouTube got rid of that feature. I must admit I miss watching videos of quirky hipsters from, I don't know, Oregon dancing in their bedrooms to music by ELO. I don't see stuff like that as much, or it's much harder to find those videos. I also remember laughing hysterically at DaxFlame videos.
>>
condense your threads >>27385599

Mods, please DELETE this thread.
>>
>>27386360
I'll be honest in that I enjoyed the 2000s but I'm sick of the nostalgia hype
The 2000s weren't actually that great apart from like the internet and high school
Cartoons entered a dark age
Neo-cons took over
Music got even worse
Movies were usually shitty, remakes, or shitty remakes with new CGI
Annoying subcultures that spread from Da kool kids klub downtown to some bland milquetoast high schools, creating emo kids in losers and stacies that were caught sucking off of the whole football team, although maybe something else had spread to stacy then
Web animation was good but it was fucking corny, but it was very comfy and chill and it wasn't constant LE RANDUM VIDYA GAME PARODY 2014 XD
Youtube was filled with good content and Naruto AMVs with shitty Linkin Park in the background SCREAAAMMIINNGG LIKEEE THISSS
I remember the Harry Potter craze, always thought Star Wars was better tbqh
The Rock and Steve Austin stopped wrestling and one of the greatest eras of pro wrestling slowly faded away for over a decade
Video games were pretty fucking great actually
oh and the post 9/11 period that went on until like june 2002 when the entire US especially NYC was scared shitless because sandniggers found accurate blast points one late summer morning

2000s were mediocre
>>
>>27386598
>Cartoons entered a dark age
They were still in the golden age from 2000-2005
>>
>>27386656
Yeah I remember stuff like Samurai Jack, Clone High, Billy and Mandy, EE&E, that Star Wars cartoon. Maybe Fosters Home and MLAATR and Old Family Guy, Futurama, Spongebob, Teen Titans, etc.
Nevermind there was lots of good stuff too now that I remember but I didn't care for some of these ones in the 2000s
>As Told By Ginger, anteater with terrible friends raised by a single mom
>All Grown Up, fifth graders who act like high schoolers, but it isn't good like South Park
>Rocket Power, pretty fucking lame
>Oblongs, just kind of stale, Creepy Susie is a qt though
>Ben 10 constant reboots (muh omnivore universe)
>Total Drama Shitfest
>6teen
>all of those cartoons made for the weeaboo audience in 2003 ( puffy ami yumi, juniper lee)
>kids next door wasn't my cup of tea
I loved Zim when it came out and it's still enjoyable but holy shit I wanted to strangle the fanbase sometimes
>>
File: 1456129557469-0.gif (2 MB, 540x603) Image search: [Google]
1456129557469-0.gif
2 MB, 540x603
>>27386184
>you will never be an underageb& reading an 80's babies nostalgia thread on old /r9k/ ever again.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.