[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I guess I felt it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: dirty coward frustraition .webm (520 KB, 400x170) Image search: [Google]
dirty coward frustraition .webm
520 KB, 400x170
>>27305166
>>27305176

Perhaps i'm just late in my development, but i'm only now able to see what could it possibly mean, in a personal sense, without any objective influence, what it means to have sex with someone, symbolically.

Something I didn't think i'd understand in my lifetime.
Being as broken as I am about thinking coitus a disgusting carnal activity.

I've naively considered myself inherently better because of my lack of interest in a world event I am a genuine "willing" non combatant of.

Up till now or possibly still do, I've considered it a base and redundant thing I never understood.

Ugly things doing ugly things with ugly others. Like a child's mind permanently locked into meatspin for visual and contextual reference.
It disgusts me.
which is pretty ironic considering what the fuck is wrong with me on so many other levels.

It's clicked to me recently with the help of that above that there is something that sex awards people that can't be attained through prostitution or rape, like so many like to offer in seriousness, desperation or jest.

Attaining a worth.
Not a worth made into an ultimatum or goal, one to dictate your life, or something to worship.
But worth not to anyone but themselves.

A worth of desirability that you somehow got proved you were worth.
This worth is inherent because maybe everyone in the world thinks sex is gross and off putting.
Every one thinks so but to find a person who you think is desirable enough to overlook that nature is the worth you find.

And I've been too much of an autist thinking about it from one side of the coin.

I'm still a KHHV, I feel like gone off food sometimes.
But others I get the idea I am not, that my window is ever changing should I want to look into it.

Don't put, ass/dick/or vagina on a pedestal, for anyone.
I forbade it.
>>
File: _1457312177034.jpg (47 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
_1457312177034.jpg
47 KB, 500x461
It may be some kind of special revelation in itself but not so much of one to throw away your pride for.
And you have pride.
You just haven't been shown it.
Maybe when you are, it will be a serendipitous moment closely intermeshed with losing this virginity you so disdain.

To read such a reluctant anecdote, makes me vicariously understand what feelings a person could have.
To extrapolate what a metaphorical complement it is to the sum of one's parts, one's own parts that make them a person, towards wanting their dick in some way, even if out of just lust. As I read in anecdotal evidence in the aforementioned post.

I'm not crazy about losing my virginity and have never let it bother me because I didn't feel like I needed that worth.
It's a medal I didn't really need or want. That I was wanted by someone.
But I can understand how others who don't share my apathy do.
And i've been unkind to them.

You have a better shot than you think, I just wish you wouldn't all be so bitter about losing the same amount of sanity you put into such a wild journey of acknowledgement.

An ambition like that for people i've never met can be so hard to maintain.
Constantly being extinguished and stoked to be assed and care.

We could leave this beta shit behind and go back to the way /r9k/ used to be.

Escape this prison of worth created by worlds that have nothing to do with us.
>>
File: 1455150503506.jpg (616 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
1455150503506.jpg
616 KB, 1000x667
I miss this kind of quality posting on r9k.
I agree with you, and if I had anything intelligent to add I would.
Keep it up. Nu-r9k needs to die.
>>
This may be the blind leading the blind. But at least i've got a stick.
And i'm not afraid to fall.

This isn't coming from normalfags or chads, but from home.
Why is it such a frequent shitfest when resisting help? If not for the very reason you stay in a bad temperment, is to feel some amount of stability in it.
>>
>dude, I'm so deep and philosophical because I'm a loser virgin!
>but wait...do I have o be a loser virgin?!

Fuck off kid. Get a job, get a husband/wife, get a family. Your ridiculous musings on an anonymous image board mean absolutely nothing.
>>
wizchan is the place for you not this filthy hole.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.