[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you just join the military? >you'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: photo5.jpg (37 KB, 448x300) Image search: [Google]
photo5.jpg
37 KB, 448x300
Why don't you just join the military?

>you'll get close friends, something that you all lack
>you'll be physically fit
>women will be instantly attracted to you
>you'll do cool and interesting shit traveling the world
>''but muh military industrial complex'' look bitch the world isn't getting any better so ride that shit into the ground by being a badass
>>
i've been thinking about it
assuming you're from the us, which branch is the nicest?
>>
My family keeps pushing me to the idea of joining the coast guard since I'm having no luck with jobs. I'm 5'10 and also skinnyfat and weak, I don't think I should even bother trying.
>>
>>27340591
The height doesn't matter in the military as long as your not like 4'11 or 7'0. and coast guard is the dumbest branch do marines
>>
>>27340372
Always a chance my worthless ass gets blown to shit by an insane muslim tho.
>>
>>27340631
>marines
>highest chance of death

Lol, no thanks, kiddo. Chair Force for me. Ez money, ez life.
>>
File: 1458565078269.gif (1 MB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1458565078269.gif
1 MB, 600x400
>>27339031
Condense your shit
>>
Join the Navy master race if you want to go all over the world and if you don't care about your family.
>>
File: 1424580890071.png (76 KB, 1162x850) Image search: [Google]
1424580890071.png
76 KB, 1162x850
>>27340372
I did six years. I'm out now.

If you don't know what to do, or how to be happy, I suggest you join. It might help you.

I'm using my G.I. Bill now. I don't know what to do. I go to school. Everything is mostly the same. It's okay.

I'm just waiting for the race war.
>>
>>27340683
>on r9k
>not joining cause has the highest chance of death
Your kind ain't welcome here
>>
I've always told myself that if I could be one thing, I would love to be a military fighter jet pilot. Flying billions of dollars in technology and weaponry would be fucking amazing.

Too bad I have shit eyesight and was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at 7 years old.

>tfw you will never wipe some shithole village off the face of the planet
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.