[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Today I learned trannies literally have threads on /lgbt/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: radiofeel.jpg (227 KB, 739x739) Image search: [Google]
radiofeel.jpg
227 KB, 739x739
>Today I learned trannies literally have threads on /lgbt/ where they come up with new ways to lie about being born male

What would you do if you got tricked into dating a tranny? I'd probably kill myself desu.

>>>/lgbt/5900548
>>
>What would you do if you got tricked into dating a tranny?
I have a tranny radar, wouldn't happen.

Plus, I've only seen maybe one or two outside of the internet. They only attention whore online.
>>
>>27312111

>I have tranny radar

How would you ever know you were actually noticing all trannies with your radar and not just noticing the trannies who happen to be noticeable while missing the ones who aren't?
>>
Just talk about how much you hate trannies and would probably kill them if they tricked you when you're on your first date with a girl.
>>
Not going to happen because I am going to die alone.
>>
if I was told in the first 1-2 dates I'd probably just slow fade and cut contact
if it was longer than 3 dates or a couple weeks I'd be pissed and yell at him
if it was on the order of months and I got emotionally invested I'd probably get physical and cave in their face
>>
>>27313086

What if you were already married to her and found out because she was unable to have babies?
>>
I wouldn't even care at this point. I'm so lonely.
>>
>>27313119
seems really unlikely given the way people act today that you get to marriage without seeing the other person naked or having sex at least once

but if it did happen, I'd probably beat the shit out of them for lying for so long
>>
>>27313148

She might have a high quality surgical neo-vagina.
>>
File: 1455243175289.jpg (81 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1455243175289.jpg
81 KB, 1280x720
>>27312050
>he doesn't voip before dating her
>>
>>27313173

Not all trannies have man voices. There are even non-tranny men who know how to do female voices convincingly.
>>
>>27313166
there's no way anyone falls for that, those things are absolutely butt ugly and ooze puss and are inflamed half the time
they're at least 20-30 years off making them anything close to realistic
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.