[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
easier to just say im intersex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 8
File: intersex.jpg (63 KB, 500x257) Image search: [Google]
intersex.jpg
63 KB, 500x257
So i used to tell people i was mtf trans and it didn't really go that well. always getting this existential debate of "well, what IS a woman? how can you feel like something?", gotcha questions, it was really annoying.

anyways, just for a lark, i decided to start telling people i was intersex if they asked about my gender/sex.

suddenly, respect. everyone asks open honest questions willing to learn, no gotcha questions, no weird debates, and a lot more people are flirting with me than before.

anyone else do this?
>>
>>5900548
No but I'm probably gonna start doing it now if people ever ask me if I'm a tranny.
>>
>>5900548
>>5900558
>trannies pretending to be intersex because they can't stand being trannies

wow trannies, you guys sure are worthy of respect and admiration.
>>
>>5900548
Femfag, did it and so did others in femgen to avoid annoying questions about boons and other estrogen side effects despite saying I'm a guy and not trans.

Probably makes me a shitty person but idgaf.
>>
>>5900548
Fuck you op

I was born with congenital adrenal hyperplasia and I deteste your kind
>>
isn't trans like a kind of intersex anyway

i think the only reason it isn't is that people like
>>5900594
don't want to be associated with us
>>
>>5900594
Not them but if you're throwing a tantrum cause you want to be special then you aren't much better.

Take your oppression Olympics elsewhere.
>>
>>5900604
pre-90s, intersex included trans.

early 90s, intersex people decided they would gain respect and validity if they culled every member from their group without a recognized doctor's diagnosis.

at the same time, the trans community decided to de-medicalize, and base its beliefs on self-identification. this is around the rise of DIY, online meds, informed consent clinics, and the beliefs that gatekeepers were dicks.
>>
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 275x183
>>5900548
>using a legit medical condition as excuse instead of just not telling everybody you are trans
you are what's wrong with trannies op
>>
>>5900594
i dont want to get into this shit right here, but choose your battles dude.
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 616x416) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 616x416
>>5900604
Prenatal hormone disorders, genetic defects, yeah it is.
>>
>>5900621
Ironic considering you claim to be intersex and use it to justify being s creep.
>>
>>5900615
get over yourself, you're the ones claiming to be intersex. It's not about who's more oppressed, we all know you're the ones that's going to screech for #1. It's about respecting people who are different than you and not using them as your own tools to get validated.
>>
>>5900628
yeah ironic how people who are diagnosed intersex don't find it nice that people go around claiming to be intersex

truly ironic
>>
>>5900640
>who are diagnosed
What ever you say.
>>
>>5900625
>be born completely healthy male
>take estrogen and do surgery to look female
>am now trans

c'mon nigga. You ain't the type of intersex that we're talking about here. Unless you were born with a weird groin and hormones that don't work the way they should (having natural/higher levels/lower levels of testostorone in a male body doesn't count), you ain't intersex.
>>
>>5900640
You just don't like your special snowflake satus invalidated, don't lie.
>>
>>5900632
Not trans, just the fag who takes pills so take that paranoid persecution complex elsewhere.

You aren't being used and this doesn't make you less special. It's just just giving information, meds alter sex traits to be intersex so it's biologically accurate to say that and just spare a lengthy explanation.
>>
Just as I thought. This board is nothing but retarded autistic Christian pedo intersex freaks with both infertile baby dicks and miniature pussies.

Truly, the Aryan race is superior and will rise again.
>>
explain how trans isn't intersex
>>
>>5900640
haha larry pretending he's on the rag again
>>
File: 1428011528452.jpg (164 KB, 696x966) Image search: [Google]
1428011528452.jpg
164 KB, 696x966
>>5900656
That isn't the way phenotype works though.
>>
>>5900659
>>5900647
>What ever you say.
feel free to go around and say you are intersex all day long, fact is neither I nor any of the other actual intersex people I know are fond of you for doing so
>>
>>5900665
but then you're cis. How hard is it to say you're just a dude on estrogen?

It's not about being special, it's about respecting the fucking definition of the label. What is the point of having labels if you're just going to ignore what they even mean in the first place, tumblr?
>>
>>5900677
>look at this science that I have twisted to mean the way that I want it to

intersex folks are born with abnormal conditions in the reproduction/sex areas. Most trans people can change their hormones to look like the opposite sex but they weren't born with intersex conditions. They were born with a mental condition. The key difference here being SEX (genitalia/reproduction) and GENDER (mental identity).
>>
>>5900684
>you're cis
That's what I think. But my body isn't normal, and it's just a lot easier to handwave that away with that word than tell guys i'm like that cause taking stuff and be seen as a lunatic by everyone.

Not really ignoring either, the fact is on a biological level my body isn't wholly male. Intersex is technically right, I'm just omitting that it's an acquired condition.
>>
>>5900701
trans people are born with part of their brain abnormal
isn't that the same thing
>>
>>5900710
no.

mental patients =/= patient who actually has three legs
>>
>>5900715
>>5900715
>growing a brain tumor
>growing a leg
>totally different
>>
>>5900709
>the fact is on a biological level my body isn't wholly male

how is it not "wholly male"?

Just because you were born more feminine than other dudes doesn't mean you're intersex. There's a lot of skinny guys out there who can't grow hair on their bodies.
>>
>>5900726
>how is it not "wholly male"?
i had a period a few times, before starting hormones
>>
>>5900548
It sounds like you are making too much a thing of being trans to people you meet and talk to. They are getting into debates with you because you are pushing it harder than they want to go for at the time.

Try to make trans not be the focus of your social interactions, you will likely have a better time. If you don't make it complicated, usually others won't either.
>>
>>5900738
like actually bleeding through the penis?

Whoo, that is rough man. You definitely intersex then.
>>
>>5900743
.........they bring it up, not me.
they say things like "....so are you a boy or a girl?"
"are you trans?"
"so what are you?"

then i reply "im a trans woman"
and then debate time begins.

or i reply "im intersex"
and nothing happens

if it wasnt clear, i want to avoid confrontation
>>
>>5900726
Try the part about being flooded with estrogen and having female secondary characteristics. I said acquired Condition.
>>
I might do it in the future. As for whiny interfags who get mad at appropriation. I dont care. Fuck off.
>>
>>5900594
Fuck off
>>
>>5900752
if you purposely give yourself estro and got the female secondary characteristics as a result of you changing your own body through artificial means, then you're not intersex.

If you have all those female secondary characteristics and naturally high estro levels without intaking hormones, then yeah, you intersex.
>>
this discussion is so dumb
>>
>>5900750
So, like I guess it depends on some factors, like where you are, how long you've been at it and how well you are known where you are at.

I transitioned in a place I was well known for over 10 years, and while I had a few months of weirdness where my friends and I were getting asked a bunch of questions, it never really boiled out to debates more than like 2-3 times in the last year, and it basically never happens at all now.
>>
>>5900621
Lol Lilly you fucking lie about being intersex all the time. Fucking dickss tranny. Fuckin tell us about your "ovitestes" again (ie. Balls that produced testosterone which is why you went through puberty like a normal boy)
>>
>>5900770
>>5900774

>trannies get mad when cis people who don't have dysphoria claim to be trans
>trannies don't care about acting like transtrenders and co-opt the intersex label

ohhhh the hypocrisy

then you guys have no right to complain anytime a tumblr transtrender decides to co-opt the trans label.
>>
>>5900679
>actual intersex people
>lilly
Hahshahahahahahaha

You lie about everythin you narcisissitic sociopath.
>>
>>5900802
>You lie about everythin you narcisissitic sociopath.
so do trannies here on 4chan apparently.
>>
>>5900790
I will complain and tell them to Fuck off just like I did to that intersex faggot
>>
>>5900784
im not known at all where i am, im in the most conservative town in the republican belt of the deep south, i go to a community college full of people who are dumb but eager to ask questions, and i look like 80% girl 20% boy so its obvious something is going on
>>
>>5900819
Sounds like you should be moving if you want an easier time. Republicans and conservatives are gonna have a bigger issue with us in general so you are basically just giving yourself extra work by being there.

Which is fine if you are up for it, but it sounds like you are not liking it so I guess maybe you aren't. Should consider moving somewhere more tolerant like north east or west coast.
>>
>>5900813
then fuck off tranny. If intersex is a meaningless label to you, then you should also stop pretending that you're a woman and admit you're a special snowflake.
>>
>>5900837
everyone must say what they are at all times!

all gay people, OUT OF THE CLOSET NOW. you're appropriating labels ):
>>
>>5900841
the more appropriate simile is:

>a transperson who pretends to be intersex is like...
>a gay man who pretends to be straight or
>a straight girl who pretends to be lesbian or
>a cis person who pretends to be trans

that's what it's more comparable to. If you're going to be butt blasted about being called out on your bullshit, perhaps tumblr is a better place for you?
>>
>>5900548
I honestly don't blame you. I grew up with an intersex condition and people would always give me shit because they mistaked me for a trans person. People are shit, you should feel no remorse with lying to them in order to avoid their bullshit.
>>
>>5900930
as a intersex person, i really do not want to be associated with trans people. I thank the lord everyday for the lack of intersex "representatives" who act really cringeworthy in the media the way transpeople do.
>>
>be ftm
>have PCOS and high T pre-T
>PCOS is debated considered possible intersex
>can claim intersex

Genetic basis for trans
>Specifically, in a 304 voxel sized cluster affecting the left pre- and postcentral gyri a 32 voxel sized cluster affecting the left posterior cingulate, calcarine gyrus, and the precuneus, showed lower GM volume in MTF transgender patients and female controls compared to FTM transgender patients and male controls. The opposite direction of differences could be observed in a 123 voxel sized cluster in the right occipital lobe involving the middle and inferior occipital, the fusiform, and the lingual gyri, in a 42 voxel sized cluster affecting the right inferior temporal gyrus, where regional GM volume proved to be higher in MTF transgender patients and female controls compared with FTM transgender patients and male controls /PMC3877116/

>Compared to men and women, MtFs showed differences in a neural network including the medial prefrontal gyrus, the insula, and the precuneus when responding to male vs. female voices. With increased voice morphing men recruited more prefrontal areas compared to women and MtFs, while MtFs revealed a pattern more similar to women. On a behavioral and neuronal level, our results support the feeling of MtFs reporting they cannot identify with their assigned sex. /PMC4222943./

>We explored the specific hypothesis that male-to-female transsexualism is associated with gene variants responsible for undermasculinization and/or feminization...To date, this is the largest genetic study of transsexualism conducted. We observed a significant association between longer AR gene polymorphisms and male-to-female transsexualism. Longer CAG repeats in the AR gene lead to reduced binding of the AR protein to co-activator, due to its inhibitory interaction with the receptor, resulting in less effective testosterone signalling, a mechanism typically involved in masculinization of the brain during early development /PMC3402034/
>>
>>5900944
Yeah no shit. I doubt they're going to intersex support groups and getting up on stages talking about how intersex they are. They're just using the label to get bigots to fuck off when they pry for info and try to start shit.
>>
>>5900640
>yeah ironic how natal females don't find it it nice that natal males go around claiming to be women

Is there a moral or ethical difference between a trans person claiming to be a sex they aren't (except possibly neurologically), and claiming to be intersex when they aren't (except possibly neurologically)? Not purely a rhetorical question, I'm curious to hear arguments for or against.
>>
>>5900548
So you can have more sympathy?

Why don't you buy a wheelchair and pretend your paralyzed while you're at it?
>>
>>5900548
You are a bottom feeder. Makes sense that you're trans.
>>
>>5900667
explain how gay isn't intersex?
>>
who cares? it's like telling someone you're tired instead of talking about your severe depression or thyroid problem or whatever.

>i'm trans
[oh what a fucking freak]
>i'm intersex
[oh you poor dear]
>>
>>5901201
people in general take physical conditions seriously while mental conditions are seen as something you can get over with so quit being a attention whoring bitch. No one is going to pick on the disabled kid, but they are going to pick on seemingly normal kids who act like depressed autists.

So suck it up tranny. You're not the only one being judged.
>>
>>5901205
All pure bullshit.

Being intersex isn't a sin in the bible. Being trans is. If it were the other way around, things would work differently.
>>
>>5901205
>Wanting to be left alone and treated respectfully is attention whoring

How about a nice cup of go fuck yourself. I admit, OP's idea is devious but it's pretty damn smart. Fuck I'd probably do it too if I had to deal with condescending assholes every day, simply because it's easier to lie and pass yourself off as a freak of nature pseudoherm when you're androgynous. Well that, and the fact that it makes uppity chimeras like you buttmad lmao.
>>
>>5900576
More like
>trannies pretending to be intersex because other people can't stand them being trannies
>>
>>5901287
The Bible does not specifically mention trans at all really. It has a single line about clothing, but that is basically it, and it is in the same chapter that says that not putting rails around your roof is a sin, and you should have tassels on all corners of your clothing. So take that as you will.
>>
>>5901348
Wrong. It specifically mentions eunuchs, and in particular, eunuchs that choose to be eunuchs. Which meant trans in ancient Jewistan. And religious laws condemning you for your behavior are not nearly as important as religious laws condemning other people for things you will never do. People only fall for lies calling them on their bullshit sometimes, but people spend their entire lives practicing in order to better fall for lies about other people.
>>
thie thread got linked to me on /r9k/ because reasons

now, whats the difference between interseks and trans
>>
>>5901365
Intersex people go to church, trans people don't.
>>
>>5901370
what
>>
>>5901372
Jesus was intersex, the devil was trans.
>>
>>5901380
>jesus was intersex

you wish
>>
>>5901390
Ok. I don't know why I would, but ok. Maybe because if he was, at least he wouldn't be straight?
>>
>>5901400
why dont you just tell me what the difference between intersex and trans is
>>
>>5901360
Eunuch and trans are not inclusive of each other. There are many trans that do not remove their balls for instance. How do you reconcile this difference?
>>
>>5900548
Intersex is what you are born with physically
It's not a gender it's a sex
>>
>>5901414
so if someone says hes intersex he means he has a pussy and a dick
>>
>>5901409
When a Christian asks me for a favor, I don't deliver on it. A Christian never asks for anything unless they're trying to rob you.

>>5901410
The Jews who wrote the bible were retarded compared to me, and didn't understand the difference between eunuchs and trans people.
>>
>>5901410
back then, it was the only way to get something like HRT
>>
>>5901452
Correlation does not imply causation.
>>
>>5901380
>best fallen angel is trans
You're really cute Anon.
Can we pretend your idea is true?
>>
So other than the obvious, how could one tell if they had minor intersex caracteristics?

Like considerable gyno since 11~12 + wide hips + high pitched voice on an adult male without any meds or hormones. Would this mean anything related to that? Or just femboy?
>>
>>5900604
Yeah, it's intersex like wearing a cape means I'm Batman.
>>
REEE
you're appropriating my special snowflake status
>>
>>5900621

Says the intersex who considers herself cis. Shut up.
>>
>>5900594
trans are intersex. Fuck off snowflake
>>
File: 6.jpg (466 KB, 850x1020) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
466 KB, 850x1020
>>5900548
Yes I have done this several times.
>tfw probably intersex because needed puberty kick started by T injections
>>
>>5900548
intersex= faggot,
nothing elts to know
>>
>>5900548

Chaser scum here, I been pushing this meme really hard when I try to spread trans acceptance, and I’ve gotten great results even from the very religious or the very conservative. Go for it, full steam ahead.

>>5900715

But they aren’t just nutters who think they’re female. It’s not just the part of the brain that self-identifies as male or female that resembles the opposite gender in most dysphoriacs, but the whole brain, or huge swaths of it. They literally are women trapped in men’s bodies, so to speak.
>>
>>5900775
Intersex doesn't depend on if you're born that way, it's just a descriptor of your body's current state. Stay mad.
>>
>>5902879
You're a nice person
>>
>>5903008

Not at all, my motivations are perfectly selfish, I just realised that if I wind up marrying a trans girl, I’d better get busy now making the world a better and more accepting place for her / us / our little test tube babies. I have a Bronze Age view of family and relationships, it just happens to be a Bronze Age view that includes a hypothetical transfu under the umbrella of my patriarchal protectorate.
>>
>>5901295
More like
>trannies pretending to be intersex because they lost their special snowflake status now that Caitlyn Jenner, the Wachowski Sisters, etc are a thing
>>
File: 1455505228124.jpg (65 KB, 640x663) Image search: [Google]
1455505228124.jpg
65 KB, 640x663
>>5902879
Based chaser.
>>
>>5901360
>eunuchs that choose to be eunuchs
You got that quote wrong. Jesus was talking about "eunuchs who were born eunuchs"

>"For there are eunuchs who were born that way from their mother's womb; and there are eunuchs who were made eunuchs by men; and there are also eunuchs who made themselves eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. He who is able to accept this, let him accept it."
>>
File: 39166820_p2.jpg (108 KB, 550x407) Image search: [Google]
39166820_p2.jpg
108 KB, 550x407
>>5903047
>>5902879
>TFW be femboy
>TFW you'll never get a white picket fence marriage where Mr. Right protects you
Now I'm sad for some reason...
>>
>>5900944

>I thank the lord everyday for the lack of intersex "representatives" who act really cringeworthy in the media the way transpeople do.

Heh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAUDKEI4QKI

Your time is coming too, senpai. Look forward to it.
>>
>>5900944
Deal with it, brosis
>>
>>5903065
I wasn't referring to Jesus Crispies talk about it, I was more referring to a mention of it in the Old Testament. Leviticus, I think.

You don't need to quote bullshit at length straight from the bible though, it has no value. Especially if you're not going to at least condemn it.
>>
>>5903132
>I have
>I am
vs
>I identify as
>>
>>5900666
Hail satan
Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.