[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I literally feel like a god but I just did the weirdest shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: i am a god.jpg (58 KB, 500x387) Image search: [Google]
i am a god.jpg
58 KB, 500x387
I literally feel like a god but I just did the weirdest shit someone explain what i just did to me

>havent been able to sleep all tonight even
through my sleeping pills

>got real pissed off at my mum for some reason and then started getting real fucking amped when she went to bed

>i just started absolutely raving to some random music literally going so hard i was in stitches at the end but still energized

>danced for like 45 mins straight and then decided to go for a walk at 3am

>listening to that good shit and then felt the urge to start sprinting flat out felt like a fucking god like usain bolt winning the olympics

>decided to walk past my friends house cos i owned the streets and the night is so beautiful it was raining and shit

>dancing along bobbing my head raising my arms up like a god

>smiling my fucking head off at everything i just felt so good pointing at random shit

>sprint back home even though this is the most exercise ive done in months so i should be fucking exhausted but i just feel slightly sick but SO FUCKING AMPED kind of felt like walking to my highschool for shits and giigs senpai but got bored

>get back home now and i dont know what to do with this energy im still not even tired

Pic related if she was in my vicinity i am confident that id hit it off with her and we'd fuck i literally am so fucking godlike right now

so anyway what do?

and also give me some fucking HYPE music to listen to i might start raving again
>>
also my day to day life is boring and pathetic i just play vidya all day cos im trapped from other mental health shit

i literally havent done exercise for like 4 months or some shit but im not even tired at aLL FAMALAM
>>
plans for tomorrow are to go hit up some stores and shit i could literally talk to anyone right now and i usually get terrible social anxiety but not ANY FUCKING MORE BOYS
>>
for once in my life i fucking like being me
>>
>>27282972
Ride with it bro
>>
>>27283228
im reading 48 laws of power and im gonna start working out again time to ascend boys
>>
>>27282972
sounds like a manic episode
>>
prepare for the biggest crash in your life boyo
>>
>>27283580
This, but have fun while it lasts and don't kill yourself after
>>
>>27283580
please dont tell me this is just a one off
why cant i always be like this im a completely different person

i literally felt invincible
>>
I get these days. They're the fucking best; you just feel energetic and euphoric. I actually talk to girls on days like this. Then I go back to wanting to kill myself and not get out of bed
>>
>>27283643
Hey a psych to prescribe you medicine for bipolar disorder. You might feel normal again after.
>>
>>27283685
Yeah that's bipolar disorder
>>
>>27283714
If so that's terrifying. I hope I don't have any disorders
>>
manic episode. see a doctor.
>>
>>27283544
This. Go see a doctor.
>>
>>27283779
how long do these episodes last?
>>
>>27282972
You're a goddamn faggot.
>>
>>27283863
Could be hours could be months. The problem is when you do stupid stuff like trying to redecorate your whole house and spend all your money.
>>
>>27283882
I think its pretty clear that im attracted to females
>>
> feel happy once in a while
> whelp, must be bipolar disorder.
> better swallow these pills Dr. Shekelstein gave me.
>>
>>27283909
Females with dick, maybe. You fucking fairy.
>>
>>27283892
i feel like being productive as fuck, when the sun rises ill go get shit done surely this is a good thing right?

i havent done anything productive for months but now i actually have the energy to do things im going to do as much as i can while this episode lasts
>>
>>27283918
There's a difference between being happy and being manic.
>>
>>27283929
i dont fap to traps or shemales

i think we can guess whos the closest faggot here
>>
Anon with this energy use it to build your confidence and try to hit on a girl.
>>
>>27283996
i literally would right now but its 5am in the morning

if this is still going by 10am i might though
>>
>>27283981
***closet
>>
>>27283947
take it from someone with bipolar, anon. if you try to get as much done as possible you're gonna get in way over your head and crash really hard
>>
>tfw feel happy for op but understand the crushing fucking come down he's in for

fuck man
why is it like this
my last episode lasted for like 3 or 4 days, i got a bunch of shit i needed to do done, lifted a few times, ate more, went to the doctors, applied for a bunch of jobs, etc etc

then i had a fucking huge crash and spent 68 out of 72 hours in bed with the lights off
>>
>>27284227
Because we're being poisoned all day every day by our food, water and the shit we come in contact with.
>>
>>27284186
i honestly dont think i have bipolar this must just be a one off,

well im hoping i dont anyway this is some scary shit you guys are laying on me
>>27284227
>>
>>27284327
i dont really think it's that level of tinfoil
i think we just have shitty brain chemistry. Genetics are a bitch. Also we live shitty lifestyles.

>>27284365
maybe you will maybe you wont, if not great. I'm currently lying on my bed listening to shitty skramz music and crying. I don't even know why. today was a good day. But im just fucking crying for no reason. lel i'm fucking pathetic
>>
>>27284418
feels good to cry tbqh senpai i feel way less tense and then i fall to sleep easier
>>
File: code_lyoko__odd_by_123soleil.png (565 KB, 558x760) Image search: [Google]
code_lyoko__odd_by_123soleil.png
565 KB, 558x760
>>27284007
Ok op then proper and grom youself before the day gets rolling. Dress up very causal and cool. Comb your and fix your hear to make it look cool and badass chadly to the girls around. Wear your best shoes. Do some funny shit to attract the girl attention and then try the hit on. If it fails or get rejected then flee the scene but give her your number.
Try doing this in numerous of other places with different kinds of girls. This shit has 7.5/10 success if you really have the energy to overcome the fear of rejection.
OP make me proud .
>>
File: 1383282968981.jpg (12 KB, 287x300) Image search: [Google]
1383282968981.jpg
12 KB, 287x300
whenever i want to go hard i listen to this song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SEgoi7kjw8&ab_channel=Justice

its a fucking banger
>>
how do people not recognize basic symptoms of bipolar disorder
like it's really not hard to identify when someone is manic
>>
if it lasts a week, see a doctor, if you feel normal by tomorrow or the next day, it's just one of those good days
>>
>>27282972
go on /fit/ read sticky. start working out.
>>
>>27284727
holy fuck these sounds dont make sense but they get me SO FUCKIN AMPED THANK YOU SENPAI
>>
>>27283005
exercise more, it makes people happy. bye
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.