[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think there is a dude homolusting me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1458421767521.gif (2 MB, 420x315) Image search: [Google]
1458421767521.gif
2 MB, 420x315
>be me
>meet that guy in class 2 years ago
>he had a gf
>class ends
>maintain contact more or less
>he keeps insisting to hang out with me even tho i'm a robot
>he doesn't have a girlfriend anymore
>wants to go to a "drink festival" with me
what do you guys think
>>
>>27284007
>Every girl I talk to and not just the ones that are overtly feminazis are sjws. Why is literally every single one an sjw in some form ?
just fuck each other in the ass it's really fun
>>
Sounds like he can sense your autism and wants to get you out into the world
>>
>>27284030
he's pretty autismal himself
>>
>>27284039

maybe he sees a lot of himself in you and likes you as a friend

maybe he just wants to be friends you autismal fuck

hang out with him
>>
>>27284039
Eh sounds like you could be fast friends, I doubt he wants to homosex you and if he does well you just have to say "no thanks"
>>
>>27284007
Suck his dick and find out.
>>
File: tumblr_o3hcoczefe1umi1tlo1_400.gif (1 MB, 346x346) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3hcoczefe1umi1tlo1_400.gif
1 MB, 346x346
>>27284007
Op just go with and have fun but dont anything stupid and awkward. He might even help you get gf over there.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.