[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fembot thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 26
Hey fembots.

How many children do you want, and how many male/female?
>>
God tier looks. If I was the parent I'd pat myself on the back everyday.
>>
I can't have children because I would feel bad if they looked like me
>>
>>27282825
I'll impregnate you.
>>
my bf and i have talked about kids over the years and i think we've now agreed to have two. he wants a boy and a girl because having 2 girls would stress him out but i want 2 girls because male children annoy the hell out of me (i'm one of like... 3 female children on both sides of my family)
>>
>>27282863
>because male children annoy the hell out of me

Why?
>>
I can't help but think about how those cute, innocent little girls are probably going to grow up becoming giant sluts who fuck and swallow every Chad's cum they can get.
>>
File: 235235.png (62 KB, 206x182) Image search: [Google]
235235.png
62 KB, 206x182
>>27282779
>fembots
>children
>>
>>27282842
Sure you would

>>27282863
Boys are okay as long as they aren't super boisterous, but most of them seem to be
>>
>>27282887
Wouldn't any of you be ok with being single moms?
>>
>>27282779

not a fembot but i'd like to raise 3 little lolis one day.
>>
>>27282872
i think it's just because i never really got along w any of my male cousins or anything like that growing up. also i've been babysitting since i was ~12/13 and the boys are always way harder to manage than the girls because they're so rowdy :(
>>
>>27282895
I don't really understand this question, but I doubt any female aspires/wants to be a single mom. If I was going to have kids I would want to raise them with someone who cared about both me and the children
>>
>>27282887
see that's why i tend to not like little boys. they're really obnoxious while little girls tend to be a lot more calm and introverted
>>
>>27282924
But the vast majority of women consider their children more important than their husband.
>>
>>27282955
how is this relevant?? you can care about your children and think they're more important than your husband but still want them to have a stable family structure and not kill yourself working to the bone to support an entire family alone.
>>
DaaAamn, OP! Back at it again with the shitty threads
>>
File: FJ0Hfys.jpg (138 KB, 838x638) Image search: [Google]
FJ0Hfys.jpg
138 KB, 838x638
>female
>5'7"
>pale Caucasian
>blonde hair
>blue eyes
>finishing my degree this year, doing PHD next year
>deliberately choosing to never reproduce
>/pol/ screaming in the distance

ngl though I know that my genes are the absolute toppest of tiers and it'd be a waste to not grace the planet with my offspring so I might end up selling my eggs to some poor brown-eyed, brown-haired couples looking to reproduce in the future.
>>
>>27282955
Are you retarded, nigger? What does that have to do with not wanting to be a single mom?
>>
>>27282993
>not 5'8
Shit tier desu
>>
File: 1442652761884.jpg (44 KB, 569x506) Image search: [Google]
1442652761884.jpg
44 KB, 569x506
I feel bad for my mother, she probably only wanted one child. Instead, she got triplets.
>>
>>27282993
>/pol/ screaming in the distance

Seriously.

You sound adorable. You need to have children.
>>
>>27282984
A wife Is supposed to put their husband first. Anymore who does otherwise doesn't love their husband, only the idea of one.
>>
>>27282908
But they don't resent each other like girls do.
>>
>>27283031
hurr okay anon don't drop your fedora
>>
>>27282779
I already have 3 girls between 2 and 3 years old, I want to let them enroll in the kindergarten where I am teacher so I can dedicate more time to their education, if all goes well I wish to continue staying close to them even in elementary school, though that's going to be problematic because I don't have many acquaintances there, but I really like to teach children and I don't think there's a more enthusiastic teacher than me. Last week we had out first trial class about social issues where an expert and old friend of mine from college came to talk with the children about bullying, discrimination, white privilege and the impact of oppression in our lives; it was very fun and everyone seemed to enjoy it, I almost shed a tear. I'm really looking forwart to the next thursday because I'll bring my girls with me to let them hear the next lesson.
>>
>>27282993
>deliberately choosing to never reproduce

ya lets see how you feel about that when you're closing 30

if u truly where serious about it though, why not steralize yourself?
>>
>>27283050
>bullying
>discrimination
>white privilege
>2 and 3 years old
how do you make that information understandable for toddlers?
>>
>>27282984
I get that. I don't blame you for putting your kids first. Women's maternal instinct is touching.
>>
>>27283047
Little girls don't resent each other. Haven't you ever seen them play together? When I was little we all got along great besides the odd mean kid, whereas the boys were mean to both the girls and the sensitive boys.
>>
>>27282993
>not 5'11
You have shit genes honestly, it'd be a pain to bend over and kids you.
>>
>>27282993
You act smug now, but I bet you cry easily.
>>
Zero.

I would be a terrible mother.
>>
>>27283074
^_^

on a side note i really don't get how some women can abuse their children, or choose men (not even the biological father) over their kids. i read stories about child abuse and neglect and it boggles the mind.
>>
File: 114345435436.jpg (21 KB, 245x178) Image search: [Google]
114345435436.jpg
21 KB, 245x178
>>27283091
Me too, I don't think mothers are supposed to have penises.
>>
File: 2016-03-20 14.50.03.jpg (662 KB, 892x1205) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-20 14.50.03.jpg
662 KB, 892x1205
>>27283013

Yeah, 5'7" is actually kind of too short, but at least it's above the female average in my country.

>>27283025

It's an interesting effect we as a species have noticed emerging in the modern era, that the more educated a woman is typically the less likely she is too reproduce, leaving the bulk of the breeding responsibility down to uneducated, unambitious people - the exact kind of people you generally want to discourage from breeding.

I might change my mind in the future, who knows. I just know from my own childhood that having children today usually means sentencing yourself to a life of low-wealth. Reproduction is just too expensive these days.
>>
>>27283081
yeah same? young boys are pretty relentlessly mean. the only people that really accepted me when i was a little kid was other weird girls. i don't think boys start learning to ally themselves with people in their own "tier" so to speak until they're much older
>>
>>27283110
Fucking hell. Those eyes.

If you do breed, never breed with a non-white male.
>>
>>27283056

>ya lets see how you feel about that when you're closing 30

I'm only 5 years and 5 months off 30 and I feel exactly the same. Children are repulsive.
>>
>>27283110
You look like my sister. This is killing my boner.
>>
>>27283097
Yeah, you hear stories of women picking their disgusting slob boyfriends over their kids sometimes. I guess Casey Anthony was the best case of that, her daughter looked adorable too.

Would you discipline your children with hitting?
>>
>>27283133

Gotta be honest, nothing against people belonging to other ethnicities, but I do overwhelmingly prefer Caucasian males.

>>27283147

Not increasing it? /r9k/ you dissappoint me.
>>
>>27283147
Go and hug your sister.

Now.

And report back the results.
>>
>>27283110
Your eyes are so so pretty

>>27283128
>the only people that really accepted me when i was a little kid was other weird girls
I miss being little and having a group of weirdo friends
>>
>>27282779
if i raised kids they would probably turn out like me

then i would have to kill them

which seems like a net loss
>>
>>27283073
oh well my friend has a laptop with a bunch of dvds that she brings to her lessons, there're animated cartoons that explain everything in a very friendly way and she's a very cheerful person too very easy to follow; of course I don't expect the younger girls to understand everything, but the older one seems to be very smart already and when I gather with my friends at home she always comes to listen to us talking about our usual stuff.
>>
>>27283110
>phd
in what? some activist feminism bullshit non-stem? hahahah fuck off. die.
>>
>>27283160
Since I actually have a sister I have no interest in any incest. Bleh.

>>27283163
I haven't seen her since Christmas.
>>
>>27283205
What if it's a PhD in something like linguistics or a non-PC humanities (Archaeology for example)?
>>
>>27283151
there's this story about this woman who kept her daughter locked in a closet between the ages of 2 and 8, she was only allowed out to be pimped out to her bf's friends and her daughter ended up extremely fucked up because of it. like. i cannot understand how you can do that to your child.

also i'm really not sure :( i've thought about it a lot i'm really uncomfortable with hitting as a form of discipline. my parents hit me to discipline me and it was fucking terrible. but they were also really emotionally/mentally abusive, so i don't know of any alternative forms of discipline that wouldn't end up being manipulative or abusive in some way. i think that's what scares me so much about being a parent, i don't know how i can relate to my children and get them to understand right from wrong without harming them irreparably in some way.

it would kill me if i spent 18 years raising and caring for a child and they ended up becoming like, a serial killer or a rapist or just an all-around shitty person. i wouldn't be able to live with myself without constantly questioning what i did wrong.
>>
>>27283232
I think there is something that makes people outraged innately when they hear about abuse of little children.

Light spanking is ok in my book. Beating her maliciously isn't. How were your parents abusive?
>>
>>27283165
me too!! it was nice to just be able to be weird with each other and have inside jokes :/ something about being an outcast felt nice, i guess it's kind of why people use this board so much. it's really nice to feel open and unjudged around people. being a weird adult makes life a lot harder to navigate. especially since my weird friends outgrew their childhood weirdness.
>>
>>27283232
>it would kill me if i spent 18 years raising and caring for a child and they ended up becoming like, a serial killer or a rapist or just an all-around shitty person. i wouldn't be able to live with myself without constantly questioning what i did wrong.

and thats why i never want kids. i dont think i could raise a sucessful and good person since im not one myself.

with my luck my spawn would have mega downes or something
>>
>>27283227
useless and ultra easy
die.
>>
What if you have a daughter and she just never shuts up singing the theme tune to Frozen 3 or whatever is out at the time?
>>
>>27283275
>die

Woah. Take it easy dude. I did Economics BSc & Political Economy for my MSc, I work for a financial institution now.

I can understand the aversion to gender studies, but why does somebody wanting to be an archaeologist or linguist make you so mad? This is why you struggle with women.
>>
>>27283297
>This is why you struggle with women.
I dont get it why this comment. Are you woman?
>>
>>27283317
Afraid not son. I'm a guy.
>>
File: 1457030001504.gif (371 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1457030001504.gif
371 KB, 500x281
>>27283110
you look like someone I know, to be precise you look like a certain underage tripfag that sometimes lurks around here, could you be... ?
>>
>>27283205

You can't take a PHD in feminism retard.
>>
>>27283251
i think that being able to empathize with children and wanting to protect them is an evolutionary trait. animals don't necessarily feel love for their offspring, but protecting them and making sure they're well-off ensures that the species continues. because humans are so emotionally/mentally evolved i think this manifests in a fierce love and desire to protect children.

my parents were abusive in... a lot of ways. growing up was really chaotic, especially when i started middle school. they always found some excuse to scream at me and call me names and keep me from seeing my friends. i was suicidally depressed almost every single day because of their poor treatment of me. over the years i've come to push back and forget a lot of what happened so it's hard to really describe unless i'm in the right state of mind, yknow? but i can tell you with absolute certainty that the way they raised me is 100% not the way i want to raise my kids. it fucked me up for life. i used to have flashbacks to things they would say to me and the way they would scream at me and threaten me, etc.

one thing i remember clearly is my dad threatening to lock me in my room for the rest of my life and not letting me out. i think he said he'd only open the door to feed me sometimes. and then as soon as he said that he locked the door behind him and i couldn't get out. i think when i found a way to actually leave i was too terrified to do anything about it. and that isn't even the worst thing i can think of

anyway. light spanking is alright for older children i think. but children below the age of 6 or 7 shouldn't be punished physically. they're still in really precious developmental stages of their lives and that's when their key socialization begins. below 6/7 they're too young to really understand why they're being hit, they just know that their mom/dad/whoever is hurting them for reasons they can't fully understand.
>>
>>27283330

Considering I stated I'm completing my degree this year and am just short of 6 years off 30 that's a no.
>>
it is still so easy to trigger you scumbags
I kinda wonder
>>
>>27283110
>femanon
>must post face for thirsty orbiters
>>
I mean there's a 'rational' side of my brain that believes creating children is unethical because it's forcing new beings to endure this life of suffering...... and then there's the part of my brain that wants a qt professor dom to take me as his own and fill me with bbs continously... so I guess I'm a bit conflicted on the matter. I've always wanted a big family, genders don't matter all that much but I'd like at least one daughter, preferably. At least 3-5 kids minimum but I'd definitely have more if my parter wanted/made me >.<
>>
>>27283358
>implying you can't lie on the internet
whatever, enjoy your stay.
>>
>>27283351
Do you get on better with your dad now?

What sort of limits would you put on your husband's behavior, if he cheated on you, would you leave? What about if he hit you?
>>
>>27283400
Holy shit, is this still the blonde grill?

A REDPILLED, SMART, ANTINATALIST GIRL

WWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTT
>>
>>27283453
Well, I guess not really since you said you would like a daughter. But

>I mean there's a 'rational' side of my brain that believes creating children is unethical because it's forcing new beings to endure this life of suffering.....

This is pretty redpilled for a girl. Most are so fucking deluded they think life is a "gift" you give to their kid

Please for the sake of your children, don't have them
>>
>>27283400
Impregnating a girl must be the most satisfying feeling on earth.

And seeing her swell up with pride as her belly gets bigger.

Hnnng.
>>
>>27283498
I've fucked a qt skinny asian girl and came in her mouth and she swallowed, that was pretty satisfying desu fuck getting a bitch pregnant
>>
Ideally I'd like 4 children, 3 girls and 1 boy. I would be the matriarch stay at home mother and I would raise my daughters to distrust men and I would teach my son not to be a rapist.

>tfw getting married in July
>tfw this is hopefully going to happen

I'd ideally like to foster children of any gender as well once I'm married.
>>
>>27283447
not really. he's very condescending to me still, goes out of his way to make me feel bad about myself, occasionally he'll try to say something nice to me but it just comes across as forced and awkward. i used to tell him that his treatment of me is why our relationship is so bad but i gave up when he told me i deserved my abuse :/

i think about this a lot sometimes actually. if my bf cheated on me i really don't know what i would do. he has a really, really negative view of people that cheat and would never do that to me (as far as i know, and i trust him) but if he betrayed my trust... i really think that'd be the end. it wouldn't even be because i wouldn't trust him on an objective level. i have BPD because of the abuse/mistreatment i sustained as a kid and like... i just... the thought makes me so anxious i can't even bear it. so it wouldn't even be that i couldn't trust him. it'd be that i wouldn't be able to live with that anxiety and paranoia, it would eat me up on the inside and drive me insane.

if he hit me i would probably leave, although for fundamentally different reasons. he isn't really the type that has bad anger issues so i'm not really worried about this so much as the cheating thing, but i dunno. i always thought that if that happened i'd run for the hills, but if we moved in together or something like we plan to that would make it a lot more complicated. where would i go? where would he go? could we ever really get away from each other? would i be forced to move back home with my family instead of living in an abusive relationship? it's a lot to think about :( and it's kind of upsetting that i might not be able to leave depending on the circumstances of our relationship at the time. does any of this make sense?
>>
>>27283601
>I would raise my daughters to distrust men

Why?
>>
File: image.jpg (735 KB, 1932x2576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
735 KB, 1932x2576
>>27283447
>>27283453

unfortunately I am a different and less blonde femanon, sorry to disappoint :/

don't think those questions were even meant for me but: I would not tolerate cheating and would expect the same in return, I might accept light hitting as a form of discipline I guess.

>>27283498

I know right ;_____;
>>
>>27283629
Because men are disgusting evil pieces of shit that ruin women's lives. All men should be killed.
>>
>>27283629
I just think they would live better lives if they didn't trust or depend on men is all c:
>>
>>27283447
>>27283663

oh shit sorry I read that as a reply for some reason, I just woke up and haven't had tea yet pls no bully >.<
>>
>>27283370
this
fuck u attentionwhore, go back to /pol/ or /soc/
>>
>>27283664
Damn...then GTFO ROASTIE...REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GO BACK TO TUMBLR OR REDDIT DAMMIT ROASTIE....REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27283663
Do you feel it more acutely when you ovulate?
>>
>>27283696
Just teach them that men are prepared to lie to no end to get sex, because that's a fact.
>>
>>27283843
That will absolutely be something I teach them, thank you anon c:
>>
>>27283601
>I would teach my son not to be a rapist

Yeah because that's how it works, not the law that stops people being rapists.
>>
>>27283873
Is that what you were taught, out of interest?

>>27283663
>tfw no cute, submissive, youthful brunette fembot gf
>>
>>27283905
No the only thing I was taught in regards to men was to not depend on them and get my college degree and support myself (but also find a rich guy to marry and have kids with so my kids aren't poor like I was). So that's what I did! Well I didn't reproduce yet (reference my OP) but the rest is accurate.
>>
>>27283626
That's weird. I always thought as dads got older their daughters became more and more dear to them.
>>
>>27283821

oh yeah definitely, its just this constant desire in the back of my mind to be taken and filled, which gets a lot stronger around that time

>>27283905

t-thanks :3
>>
>>27284010
>t-thanks :3

How old are you?
>>
>>27282993

You can race mix, -that- would get pol to start the race war.
>>
>>27284046
Sorry mud. She has already stated she greatly prefers white guys.
>>
>>27283110

Breed with a non white, fuk the /pol/eece.
>>
>>27284074

We will see about that, won't we.
>>
friendly reminder that if you have more than two children you are literally choking the earth to death
>>
>>27282993
>trying to feel superior to autists on a Burmese Python training board

I can only assume there's something mentally or physically wrong with you and the reason you won't have kids has more to do with guys not wanting to have kids with you in the first place
>>
>>27284157
see
>>27283160
>but I do overwhelmingly prefer Caucasian males

Back to /r/asianmasculinity with you. If you are superior, go perv over your own women, filthy chink. Kill Confucius. Kill the Buddha.
>>
>>27283447
Oh god, it's you.

What is your story? Did your girlfriend leave you because you cheated on her? Why do you always make these "maternal instincts femanon" threads and then ask if they would be okay with a cheating husband? I recognize the way you write too. Slightly fedora but juuuust normal enough to be passing.
>>
>>27284194

I can read. How the fck did you know I am Asian? Korean to be precise.

Sure man be yourself. Where did I say I was superior I just want to breed with qt white girls.
>>
>>27284204
>then ask if they would be okay with a cheating husband?

It's a good way of weeding out girls with no self-respect, who I've dated in the past, from those who do have self-respect.

A girl with no self-respect will be ok with cheating provided her husband gives her access to his credit card for example.
>>
>>27284020

just turned 19 >.<

>>27284163

no, we're just choking our own species to death (or to the point of having to find another planet), the earth will quickly readjust once we are gone my dude, we are not powerful enough to actually "kill the earth" ... yet

also individuals having children is not remotely the largest problem facing our environment kek
>>
File: 1457977039197.jpg (89 KB, 701x701) Image search: [Google]
1457977039197.jpg
89 KB, 701x701
>>27282993
>my genes are the absolute toppest of tiers
Ok
>>
>>27284256
>How the fck did you know I am Asian? Korean to be precise.

Thirst for white girls isn't just a black guy thing, in fact most of the race-baiting on this board is done by asian guys. That and Asians, or at least Chinese and Koreans, have a certain to-the-point, staccato way of communicating (autism).

Asians don't belong in Western countries. You will just water down our genes and make inferior people who you yourself acknowledge are uglier than pure white people.
>>
>>27283050
>have 3 kids in a 1 year span
>each pregnancy is 9 months
>9x3=27months
>2 years and 3 months
Ok
>>
>>27284261
I find it hard to believe you've ever dated a live girl but I'll humor you. What were your ex girlfriends like? I ask because if she doesn't care about you cheating as long as she gets your money... That's not a self esteem issue. In my experience women like that have HIGH self esteem. She was just using you for your wallet. She didn't care about you, period, cheating or not.
>>
>>27284261
>A girl with no self-respect will be ok with cheating provided her husband gives her access to his credit card for example.

So Asian women then.
>>
how much discharge do fembots have in their panties by the end of the day
>>
>>27284303

Interesting. You must be from/r/Hapas.
>>
Any fembots wanna have 3somes with our daughter?
>>
>>27284312
>What were your ex girlfriends like?

Overwhelmingly money driven, that's my fault though. I dated three girls who fell into the same profile, right down to race.

>In my experience women like that have HIGH self esteem.

Haha, no way. You haven't seem them up close, or you are one of them and are trying to make them seem like they have more self-esteem than they actually do.

>>27284314
lol, in a lot of cases, yes.
>>

All female.

A pair of twins ideally in the middle with an older and younger.
>>
>>27284333
Nope. Just have first hand experience of what hypocrites you are and the complete lack of loyalty you have towards your host countries. If you believe yourselves to be superior, date your own women.

But there is nothing superior about Korea.
>>
>>27284312
>>27284314 here.

Those women who stay with a man for his money have no self-respect. They get played daily, and then have to fuck the guy who has probably been screwing hookers for the past two nights, in many cases - this is among asian women admittedly - I've known men to bring their mistress on holiday with their wife and the wife just meekly puts up with it.

Embarassing desu.
>>
>>27284384

Come on relax, it was a joke. I'm touched that you care so much about your country.
>>
File: image.jpg (184 KB, 533x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
184 KB, 533x800
>>27283110

>It's an interesting effect we as a species have noticed emerging in the modern era, that the more educated a woman is typically the less likely she is too reproduce

Well, actually, 1st world women - the ones having no kids - aren't educated in STEM;

>https://contexts.org/articles/what-gender-is-science/

Western women are like children. Their art is childish. Their ability to commit to anything - a relationship or a career - is childtier. Their concerns are utterly frivolous, and don't even include beauty anymore because it's too much work - their only real value flushed down the toilet, because no one put them in a corset when they were girls so they have huge chests and waists.

In the East, cosmetic surgery is better too. There's exactly zero reasons to choose a western woman, and if they don't drop this feminism willingly the muslim immigrants will force them to drop it.
>>
>>27284380
Can you kindly answer this >>27284352

Could any fembot?
>>
>>27284352
>>27284433

no, that is absolutely disgusting and degenerate, i hope this is bait

>>27284380

that sounds like a solid age distribution, though i think i'd still prefer a little more than 4
>>
>>27284268
>just turned 19 >.<

You're cute as fuck and I want to do horrible, depraved things to you but really, you shouldn't stay here.

This place completely corrupts people, girls worst of all.
>>
>>27284194

.... Anon do you understand what a Caucasian is? I'm saying I prefer white men.

How do you fuck up that badly.
>>
>>27284487
How is it degenerate?
Would you rather our daughter learned and practiced her sexuality at gangbangs and from black basketball players?
If we satisfy her at home, she can focus on her career and be successful.
And ofc, it'll keep our love life spicy.
We wouldn't start this until like 16-17 btw
>>
>>27284517
You're talking to a tranny, you stupid faggot.
Go be thirsty on /soc/

>>27284550
r/asianmasculinity awaits
Fuck off
>>
>>27284550

I don't like blondes all that much anyway.
>>
>>27284584

What on earth are you talking about? I'm >>27283110
>>
So much hate against me. I think you are just insecure and missing out on something great.
>>
File: lolok.jpg (53 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
lolok.jpg
53 KB, 800x600
>>27284563

nice false dichotomy, if "we" (as in not me and you but me and a non-degenerate husband) raise her correctly she won't do that anyway, and will be able to focus on her career without having to spend half her income on daily psychotherapy for the rest of her life.

>>27284584

...i am a born woman without any Y chromosomes, but you would not accept any proof of that as legitimate anyway bc it would contradict your narrow worldview, maybe try wizchan or something? idk
>>
daily reminder that if a woman has her first child when she's 30 years old or over, the little bastard will be a guaranteed robot. have kids under 30 or dont have them at all, """"fem""""bots"""""
>>
>>27284645
You're that ugly slut from the vocaroo thread a few days ago.
I wouldn't want to make kids with you anyways.
I would probably still fuck you tho
Fuck off and die.
>>
>>27284806

l m a o you couldn't if you wanted to b ;)

you first ;)
>>
>>27284645
Are you the brunette who posted earlier?
>>
File: 1440103949590.jpg (107 KB, 1000x662) Image search: [Google]
1440103949590.jpg
107 KB, 1000x662
>>27282779
>How many children do you want, and how many male/female?
I don't have a limit, it's whatever my husband is willing to support.

Ideally though, I'd want all males. I don't envy parents that have to deal with post-puberty girls in a world that pushes sexual freedom even at a young age.
>>
>>27284822

ye, lolok.jpg is an older picture tho, i just felt like it fit
>>
>>27282779
Right now I'm thinking of only having one, and I'd prefer a daughter.

Twins would be great, also.

I can always change my mind. My brother-in-law's wife is finally having a son, so we're not under pressure to have a male now.
>>
>>27284875
What other boards do you browse?

Are you an insufferable weeb?
>>
>tfw autistic girl I slept with randomly blurts out that she's infertile in public whilst having a casual conversation with me and two others.
How was I meant to react to that? I sort of just backed away a little and edged out of the conversation
>>
>>27284821
Go lose some weight, you fat fuck.
You'll die before me with all that bacon grease in your blood
>>
>>27284268
you're obviously a stupid teenager

do you know how many species humanity has already wiped out? Thousands. We are fucking shit up semi permanently.

And even then, choking ourselves to death is bad enough to be worth not pushing out more than two stupid meatshits.

If every woman had no more than one child in a generation the population would be reduced significantly without war, famine, or any major suffering.

Cos the thing about individuals, sweetheart, is that they add up. Literally all of our problems would scale down if women could stop shitting out babies.

I know women don't really get math, but try to understand why this is important.
>>
>>27284645
Why do you insist on posting pictures of yourself and shitting up every thread you post in?
>>
>>27284986

>le "I'm an important make" implication

Implying you have friends. We just listen to you because it's anonymous and we can't make you leave.
>>
>>27284979
>>27285003
>>27285022
Please don't bully. She's just a teenager.
>>
>>27285022
what the fuck is that supposed to mean, retard
>>
>>27283110
you should freeze a bunch of eggs now while you are in your prime.
>>
>>27284645
>Would rape until she sobbed softly/10

Gotta love femanons.
>>
I FUCKING HATE THESE THREADS
FUCKING DIE ALL OF YOU
>>
If kids at all I'd only want to adopt.I dont care about continuing humanity or carrying a linage,etc...
I'd want to work long enough to care for it on my own ,Only consider it after my 30's. I dont trust men around kids.
>>
>>27285053

>le aggressive posting

Top meme kiddo. Switch "make " with "male " , typing on my phone.
>>
>>27285116
>I dont trust men around kids.

The fuck? Why?
>>
>>27282779
Really don't children but if my future husband wanted children I'd give birth to 2, males only because there's too many females versus males on this earth and it's contributing to the end of days.
>>
>>27285048
I was LITERALLY her when I was that age. I would post my face all over r9k, soak up all the attention, collect orbiters, and be an overall shitty poster. I genuinely advise you to stop. They will get your personal information, if you end up trusting them, they will use it against you. Stop while you're ahead and relatively unknown. I've been doxxed so many times, had so many pictures posted, if you knew who i was you would find years of archived posts and threads dedicated to me. They don't get taken down. I'm 24 now, graduated from college, and I'm sure if an employer searched for me, the first 10 results would be 4chan.

Of course you don't have to listen to me, but inevitably that's whats going to happen if you keep this behavior up. Do not come here for a confidence boost, don't interact with these males, and love yourself.
>>
>>27284937

no, not a weeb, have never been able to get into anime. mostly just browse /lit/, /r9k/, /sci/ and /v/ at this point but i'll occasionally visit most of the non-weeb non-porn ones

>>27284986

l m a o

you're not even responding to my main point of how it is impossible for us to destroy the earth, i said in my post that we were destroying ourselves.

i couldn't find anything specifically comparing overpopulation to other factors but heres a shitty atlantic article, its more than you deserve ;) http://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2014/05/having-kids-wont-destroy-the-planet/370798/

i can see how you have ended up on this board, your personality is gross and you are unable to engage in good faith discourse, have fun dying alone bb ;)

>>27285003

....? i have posted pictures of myself in like 2 threads when specifically asked for/ to clarify that i'm a different person from the one referenced, i don't see how i'm "shitting up" threads anymore than your passive-aggrressive bitching is

>>27284979

one can only hope ;)

>>27285068

t-thanks

boy i really need to stop browsing here, this board is actual legitimate cancer
>>
>>27285130
Because she watched one too many lifetime movies and svu episodes.
>>27285116
I'm sure a single mother raising a bastard methead's child will only result in Harvard and eventually NASA.
>>
>>27284310
> What are twins?
>>
>>27285167
Might as well post your tits/face, qt.
Not like it can get any worse lol, and you can't be uglier than the hambeast feminist currently posting
>>27285170
Stop posting
>>
>>27285167
>if you end up trusting them, they will use it against you.

I know it seems like that, and I'm sorry for what you experienced, but we're truthfully not all like that.

When I was younger I screwed a few girls from 4chan who lived nearby (and who I met overseas) and collected nudes from probably 3-4 dozen girls.

I've never one revealed any of their personal details, their nudes, anything.
>>
>>27285170
>boy i really need to stop browsing here, this board is actual legitimate cancer

We've been telling you whores to fuck off from day one.
Fucking leave, you fat slut
>>
File: soc.png (335 KB, 609x749) Image search: [Google]
soc.png
335 KB, 609x749
>>27285170
I like chubby teenage submissive girls.

Got an email?
>>
File: 1398909628856.jpg (18 KB, 188x232) Image search: [Google]
1398909628856.jpg
18 KB, 188x232
>mfw another one of my fembot threads gets hundreds of replies even though I'm not even a girl
>>
>>27285224

you first, sweetheart ;)

>>27285167

really not sure how posting half a face pic twice has turned into "posting all over r9k" but alright. i have no interest in orbiters and have shit posted for years without any problem, i'm generally careful with my personal information and have no social media anyway. but sorry that happened to you, that sounds shitty.

>>27285257

try 8 or wizchan if the existance of perspectives different from your own is so triggering to you friendo ;^)

>>27285270

[email protected] is what i use for this shit website
>>
>>27285224
I used to be a hambeast and even looked somewhat like her. Thankfully I lost a fuck ton of weight and stopped posting my goddamn pictures on this website. Now I'm way too paranoid to ever post any pictures ever (AS YOU SHOULD BE AS A FEMALE ON R9K STOP BEING STUPID).

>>27285228
Well thank you for not being completely horrible and posting them. There are so many jaded males on r9k though (obv, females are asking for trouble when they do this shit) who want to hurt us.
>>
>>27285329
>here are so many jaded males on r9k though (obv, females are asking for trouble when they do this shit) who want to hurt us.

I probably would have remained a perpetual KV were it not for girls from this site. It would be completely stupid for me to harbor feelings of hatred against them as a result.

Sure, a lot of them are fucked up and crazy, but so are we. You just manifest your problems in the form of overly-sexual and promiscuous behavior, whereas we retreat inwards as a result of introversion.

I unironically like femanons. A lot. And not just for sex.

Are you that girl whose handle began with "M"?
>>
>>27285130
Whats stopping them from doing as they please to the kid?My dad died young and I've always gotten weird vibes when I see kids with men. Guess I'm not used to it.

Also past memories of dealing with submissive man fearing mom.
>Went to sleepover at friends place
>Mom argued I was raped for the fact They had a dad.
>Doubt it ,mom loves to spout drama from nowhere.
>Not friends anymore cause of that(their mom didnt want us hanging out anymore)
>Is still kinda concerned for friends
>>
>>27285182
I care less were the kid ends up.I dont care about the greater good of humanity.
>Chinese children only
it would want to go to china after it grows up to find its real family ad its out my hair
>>
>>27285228
Le supreme white knight
Fuck you, faggot
I spread every nude I ever get, serves those hoes right
>>27285329
What do you have to say to stupid underaged retards like this Eliza character?
>>
>>27285182
Also I dont have cable but alright.
>>
>>27285369
I'm really glad you have had positive experiences with females from here c: Most of the ones I've met over the years have been extremely kind and broken. I have also made a few actual friends from 4chan (one I even drove 800 miles to meet!) so it really is nice to see other people that have similar experiences. I like you anon, I'd be your friend.

No, I'm sorry. I was never known by anything connected that letter.
>>
>>27285373
>paranoid midandrist mom causes you to lose friends
>better do exactly what she did, my daughter will thank me and never end up being a worthless slut posting on r9k for attention

I got sexually abused by more females than males in my childhood.
Should I be skeptical of all women?
If I see a mother out with her child, I'm just gonna call the police, is that OK?
>>
>>27285453
Ofc a poor fatass like you can't fit cable into a budget spent on bacon and extra large cosplay items for your fat ass
>>
>>27285439
She's young and she doesn't know better. Teenage girls are so dumb just so oblivious and it makes me so upset because I know better and try to help them. Do any of them listen? No. I can't help but not feel that much sympathy when I end up seeing them getting doxxed a few months down the road. Happens every goddamn time. They all think they're smarter than that, that it won't happen to them, that they're the ONE girl that can post their pictures and personal info on here and nothing will happen.

Stop. Being. Idiots.
>>
>>27285459
>Most of the ones I've met over the years have been extremely kind and broken.

That fits with my experience too. "Kind and broken", often really nice but hopelessly unhappy, depressed girls. That being said I do think I took advantage of that low self-esteem a couple of times.

>so it really is nice to see other people that have similar experiences.

Same! I've met three male friends from 4chan. All of whom I keep in regular contact with, have been out drinking with and are good people, have introduced me to new hobbies etc. A couple of decent female ones too.

>I like you anon, I'd be your friend.

Thank you. You're welcome to drop a throwaway contact seeing what this thread has turned into.
>>
>>27285439

who tf is eliza

>>27285498

still have not posted any personal info but ok famalam, your condescension and arrogance is appreciated
>>
2 boys.

Maybe it's the culture or whatever, but the way girls are being brought up is they're either too materialistic or too drama prone. I have enough trouble reigning myself in and since my boyfriend is too afraid to have daughters it all works out.
>>
>>27282779
>fembot
Such a thing can't exist
>>
>>27285938
We have this reply every single thread. Why do you keep doing it? Why not just ignore the thread so it does from not getting attention? Clearly replying to it doesn't work, we've had these threads for over a year now daily and they still get hundreds of posts.
>>
>>27284852
Good answer

But children eat cash so hard and kill the excitement of relationships. Unless changing diapers or putting up with attitude seems fun.
>>
>>27282993

Implying that mixed chicks with light eyes and light hair aren't the true and rare masterrace.

If I had to be part white, I'd want to have that awesome curly hair and dem blue/green eyes. They put whites to shame, desu.
>>
>>27284645
>tfw no old painting-looking gf
>>
>>27282779
I was saying none for the longest time and now my uterus keeps screaming at me to make myself useful so I'll see if I give in.
>>
>>27288059
I can impregnate you
We don't have to raise it together if you don't want me to
>>
>>27288128
Seeing that you can transmit your depression even before the kid is born, I'd feel bad inflicting that on the unborn and I'm not having an abortion, so thanks for the kind offer but I'll pass.
>>
>>27282779
25, 13 male 12 female
>>
2-3 kids. Gender doesn't particularly matter that much.
>>
File: 1451879401296.jpg (94 KB, 489x540) Image search: [Google]
1451879401296.jpg
94 KB, 489x540
I'd like one child. I think anything more than one child wouldn't be good. I was a single child and although my childhood wasn't good, I do think experiencing a single child childhood has made me respect the importance of only having one child. I don't think I could properly show attention to two different kids at the same time without treating one differently than the other. I also think having one kid allows for a deeper relationship with your child, which is something I'd really want because I would want my child to be my best friend. My mother was my best friend so I would want that relationship, so I think I'd do better with a daughter but if I had a son I'd still love him all the same I just don't think I understand guys too well so I feel like when he got older we'd grow apart or maybe I wouldn't be able to raise a male properly. Despite all of this I'd never have kids because I'm a schizo who is suicidal and depressed and if I had kids then I'd be afraid of hurting them emotionally because I'd still be depressed and crazy and if I killed myself then I know how much that would hurt because my mom killed herself and i wouldnt want my child to experience that kind of pain
>>
>>27288182
That is true.
Would you like to be my girlfriend tho?
We don't even have to have sex or see each other's faces
>>27288195
Be reasonable
>>
>>27288458
Why wouldn't I want many kids if I can afford to take care of them? I want my genes to keep existing
>>
>>27288556
How can you even love 25 children at the same time? You'd have no time to equally show each one.
>>
File: ROgkuO8.png (872 KB, 1247x947) Image search: [Google]
ROgkuO8.png
872 KB, 1247x947
>>27285048
i can bully whomever i want, anon
>>
File: 1457825934771.jpg (17 KB, 399x276) Image search: [Google]
1457825934771.jpg
17 KB, 399x276
>>27282779
>fembot thread
Sage and move on.
To whoever unironically posts ITT, thanks for polluting this safe-haven further.
Sigh, this thread is reinforcing those homicidal thoughts.
I need to drop this neo-normalfag cesspool altogether before it consumes me.
>>
>>27288592
Well one would already be 25 when the last are being born and they got each other
>>
>>27288803
>polluting
This board has always been shit, you can't find a single good thread in the catalog.
>>
>>27283110
>thin, weak ratty hair
>no eyebrows or eyelashes, looks like cancer patient
>huge nose
>receded chin
>inverted triangle head shape, probably huge forehead

yeah, no. you're a 5 at best.
>>
>>27283110
>short
>weird shape of face
>arrogant
Yeaaa sure my future children will miss your kind of people!
>>
File: crab.png (184 KB, 448x523) Image search: [Google]
crab.png
184 KB, 448x523
>>27288869
>This board has always been shit
Though it was once a different kind of shit. The kind that suited me. It was rather therapeutic to be able to discuss robotic burdens and subjects with a community capable of empathy.
I come across plenty of robot-tier threads. Not as many as there once were of course. They just get a few to no replies then 404.
It's threads like these that stay on page 1 at all times. Just "Fembot", /soc/, and normalfag-tier threads.
I shouldn't be so enraged over something this menial, it's just the internet after all. But this has been my outlet for interaction for many years.
It's more of a shame than anything to see threads like these accepted without much opposition.
>>
>>27288898
Most blonde people have thin hair and short eyelashes though that is not really a problem
>>
>>27289098
If you have a son with a girl who has thin blonde hair (like the girl in the picture), he WILL go bald and look like a cancer patient. Shit tier genes right there.
>>
>>27289177
Doesn't have to be that way. My mother has thin blonde hair but my brother and I both got a full head or light brown thick hair.
>>
>>27287887

t-thanks anon >.<

original comment 2: laziness bungaloo
>>
>>27282873
Dude, you actually need help if that's the first thing you think when you see children.
>>
>>27284645
See this girl is much uglier, but I think she has better genes desu than the blonde girl. She looks more mentally stable as well.
>>
>>27282779
3 preferrably, would be ok with two. Want one of each at least
>>
>>27289415
Wow I look like a girl from a painting too I didn't know there were others like me
>>
File: 20160320_154341.jpg (2 MB, 1378x2339) Image search: [Google]
20160320_154341.jpg
2 MB, 1378x2339
Tfw better ass than femsluts
>>
>>27289532
Post a face pic so we can rate your genes
>>
>>27282993
Oh honey wait until you're 30 like me and you'll breed, don't worry.
>>
>>27289493

l m a o i'd like to see what any of the people insulting my face look like irl, i am willing to bet good money you look objectively worse ;)

>>27289576

one of us! one of us! :3
>>
anyone want to procreate
>wavy dirty blond hair
>hazel eyes
>6 in dick
>5'11"
>>
No, because I like white guys and I wouldn't want to risk my kids being the next Mayli or Elliot Rodger
>>
>>27289681
Believe it or not, some of the failed normies on here can actually look pretty decent. I also wash my face regularly. Also not fat.
>>
>>27289758

>Believe it or not

decisive not, but thanks for playing
>>
None. Children are annoying parasites that latch onto the body and damage it. I've worked hard getting fit and in shape to look as good as I could be (though I don't at all), and I'll be damned if a parasite has to grow inside me and snatch away and ruin my own body.
>>
>>27282875
Ohh you. You made me fun. Hehe. And yes I am drunk.
>>
>>27289793
How does it feel that in a few years, naturally, you will lose that body anyway? Do you have anything else of worth?
>>
>>27283110
You aren't that pretty , I hate when people over estimate their looks.

This girl is top, you aren't.
>>
>>27289681
Like our hands look almost identical. When people look more like me I always feel like they're more human idk
>>
>>27289869
You don't even know how pretty that femanon is, stop being salty.

Ascend to true robothood, where you no longer care about them wenches.
>>
>>27283232
My parent were really kind and never raised the hand on me or my sister but when we were pushing it too much they would yell at us really loud and since they didn't do it really often it had a great effect.

Also they could lock us up on rare occasions but it was never for a long time.

I heard my father say he would never raise the hand on us when I was little and he was really passionate about it which was not really his type.
It was one of his main principles and I guess I'll do the same when the time will come.

It's really doable to raise kids without hurting them physically if you don't ask them for much but don't let them cross the line.
>>
4, either 2 girls and 2 boys or 1 girl and 3 boys but obviously I'd be happy with any combination.

>>27289793

It's great how nature breeds these types out of existence.
>>
>>27284852
Pics if you really are a grill you sound wonderful
>>
>>27282779
don't want to pass on my shit genetics and terrified of being like my mom
>>
>>27290062
How do you know you have shit genetics?
Nit everyone turns into their parents
>>
>>27282993
>5' 7''

I wouldnt want manlet children. Will only reproduce with a female at least 5' 11'', aryan, blonde, blue or green eyes. Men in her family must show no history of balding and be over 6' 2'' to match my genes.

we will have 7 children.

sieg heil.
>>
File: DAYS WITHOUT JEWISH TRICKS.jpg (32 KB, 439x290) Image search: [Google]
DAYS WITHOUT JEWISH TRICKS.jpg
32 KB, 439x290
>>27283110
>covering her jew nose
>>
>>27282993
>>finishing my degree this year, doing PHD next year
phd in gender studies doesn't count btw.
>>
>>27290288
its a PHD in African Rain Dancing you cis lord WHITE MALE
>>
>tfw you will never be held down and bred until your body can't breed anymore

why even fucking live ;_;
>>
>>27290780
Not unless you ask

Btw are you a qt girl?
>>
>>27290780
>>you gonna get bred

I want to just hold you down though. Get you turned on but deny you the breeding. Anyone else fantasize about holding a girl down until she surrenders, then ignore her?
>>
>>27290902

ye i'm one of the shitters who posted upthread, i'm just horny and have no way to satisfy myself, fuck this gay earth >.<

>>27290931

that does not sound fun but different strokes i suppose, i'm sure theres someone else whos into that
>>
>>27291038
Where you at bb? Ill breed you out real good
>>
File: 1458497637078.jpg (122 KB, 1366x762) Image search: [Google]
1458497637078.jpg
122 KB, 1366x762
>>27291038
it's fun for the guy. physically dominate a girl without resorting to hitting.
>>
File: 1458506589113s.jpg (10 KB, 248x250) Image search: [Google]
1458506589113s.jpg
10 KB, 248x250
>>27290780
Get in the Jagdpanzer, femanon. Now.
>>
>>27291077

the rational part of my brain is preventing me from taking you up on this offer, but fuck is it tempting

>>27291212

fair enough

>>27291311

no thanks, you look brutish and unintelligent, i need quality genes to be bred with, but thanks for the offer comrade
>>
>>27291413
Come on bby you need a quick cum injection

In colorado
>>
>>27291413
as long as I don't look British and unintelligent.
>>
>>27291038
link your upthread post, please
>>
stop giving attention to this roastie whore

im officially leaving r9k i've had enough

too many normies , off to wizchan
>>
>>27291519
if i was brutish, i would have become enraged by your bait calling me comrade
>>
>>27291464

2000 miles away, sry :/

>>27291697

pretty obvious desu, but i'm this shitter >>27283447

>>27291798

good riddance

>>27291519
>>27291875

kek

god i wish i could just be legit asexual
>>
>>27292102
Damn :( no fembot to perperpetually impregnate
>>
>>27285467
I dont care about the fake friends thing nor moms thoughts.She got friends for me so I wouldnt look like a school shooter.
also
>counting robots as creditable attention

Yes you should rightfully hate women because of your past Its not like you seriously need to be with one.

You can call the police for want ever you want,Its not up to anyone else to determine if you should call or not.
>>
>>27292102
>god i wish i could just be legit asexual
so do all who live to see such times
>>
>>27282993
You're not real. Everyone replying to you is an idiot. Even saying that you're a natural blonde is a good indicator that you're full of shit. What, are you Finnish or something? Fuck off, neckbeard.
>>
>>27282779
I would like two sons. dunno why
>>
>>27292252

indeed :/

original meme
>>
>>27293056
Sometimes i wish other people were asexual
>>27293675
>>
>>27293964

l m a o wow
>>
Femanons. How do you feel about the prospect of having to go through child birth? Do you think it's worth it?
>>
>>27285170
>l m a o
>you're not even responding to my main point of how it is impossible for us to destroy the earth, i said in my post that we were destroying ourselves.

because that's irrelevant, you stuipid teenage cunt, tho i'm glad you agree.

it's bad enough if we all die.

your atlantic article actually agrees with my point, i'm not saying no kids, just few enough to take the birth rate down.

I fuck mad bitches honey, not worried about being alone nor impressing your cunt with kindness :^)
>>
>>27296084

l m a o, i'm sure you do, with the whole 'shitposting on r9k daily' thing ;)

it is entirely relevant, you claimed we were 'killing the earth', i pointed out that that is literally impossible, but ok friendo

and the birth rate in western countries among wealthy people is already ridicoulously low, at least some of us need to have kids and raise them with morals and a decent education to balance out the billions of third worlders shitting them out without a care in the world.

and i don't really care if you want to 'impress' me, 'fucking mad bitches' does not prevent you from dying alone or just being a miserable pathetic person the rest of your life *shrug*

>>27295865

i do think its worth it, and i'm kind of looking forward to it, but i realize its risky under any circumstances. luckily i've got 'birthing hips' and an overall good frame for it so hopefully that'll make it easier, also hoping to avoid the complications of doing it aged 35+ bc that shits fucked.
>>
>>27285531
>>27285531
Not her but you posted a email lmao.
>[email protected]
>>
>>27297070

>has the word throw away in it

Yes anon, obviously that is an email I have attached personal information to and can be traced back to me.

l m a o
>>
File: 1455473033833.png (107 KB, 500x583) Image search: [Google]
1455473033833.png
107 KB, 500x583
I'm getting married in two months and he already has a kid, the sweetest little stepdaughter you could ask for.

I don't think we'll have more kids, he's got his hands full with the one we already have and I don't think I could deal with carrying around that huge belly for the better part of a year and then painfully popping it out.
>>

boys hopefully
>>
File: 1306352907528.jpg (7 KB, 221x206) Image search: [Google]
1306352907528.jpg
7 KB, 221x206
>>27297917
>My husband's daughter.
>>
>>27297982
It's different for girls
>>
>>27299210
Is it real femanon is it really?
>>
>>27299249
For one thing the little girl's mom is dead.

And if she was alive, a woman getting her husband and her kids stolen away by another woman is the greatest shame she could experience.
>>
>>27299847
Damn sounds about right never mind sheeeiitt
>>
>>27282779
I wish death upon breeders. Not even trying to be edgy, I hope anyone who wants children contracts Zika virus and their child dies or comes out retarded.

What kind of selfish disgusting human being would bring a peaceful soul out of non-existence into this nightmare? A female of course, because you're all fucking sociopathic drones who don't think about the feelings of your soon to be child.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.