[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need your advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: chloe.jpg (51 KB, 556x600) Image search: [Google]
chloe.jpg
51 KB, 556x600
Would you date a 17 years old? I just turned 24 and I don't know if it's a good idea to ask her out (she is the daughter of an old friend of my mom, we just met). I'm aware of the "Half your age +7 rule" and this is not about my oneitis. I will answer questions to give more context. Pic semirelated.
>>
No, she will accuse you of rape for sure, don't do it. And she will probably try to kill you as well, trust me.
>>
>>27292355
I would be in a disadvantage in that relationship I understand that, but I don't know, it crossed my mind and I don't know if it could be worth it.
>>
>>27292331
If it's not about oneitis then why go for someone her age? what makes her so special?
>>
I'm 21 and am also considering dating a 17 year old. She calls me Daddy. She is really sweet and kind and genuine. And she is a qt too. Shit is cash. I just don't know if I wanna deal with a girl who still has over a year of high school left because I'm trying to move out of my parents house
>>
>>27292331
if it's good enough for Eggman, it's good enough for you
>>
>>27292403
Not saying she is special but I feel that I should approach her differently because of her age, I mean, I feel like I should be more serious than I usually am with girls my own age.
>>
>>27292422
I want to move out too, I don't really know how I could make it work. because she is just starting college and I graduated last year. The difference in life experience is what worries me.
>>
File: fake_r.jpg (100 KB, 467x636) Image search: [Google]
fake_r.jpg
100 KB, 467x636
I'm 29 and am meeting 18yo's from tinder.
Girls are hot for mature guys and everything else is a limiting believe. Don't let some "Half your age +7 rule" cuck you, idiot.
>>
>>27292331
No you're a fag and that is weird. She's a fucking highschooler
>>
>>27292506
I've met 18 yo's on tinder too, but i feel like the closeness between our mothers could be a problem if something goes wrong.
>>
>>27292500
Fucking same bro. I don't want to feel like I'd have to postpone my life for 5 years for her. She is really amazing it's just she's so much younger than me
>>
>>27292514
she is in college now, what really sets up appart is that I'm already working.
>>
>>27292561
how to know if its worth it, that is what I would like to know. I guess I would have to try and time will tell
>>
>>27292331
where that the Half your age +7 rule comes anyway? seems pretty arbitrary.
>>
>>27292555
If you just want to screw around with her then there would be a problem. If you want a serious relationship with her then I would say that you need to know her better before that.
>>
>>27292331
I don't think you should date her yet.. maybe wait a year?
>>
Check the laws in your state
I am 47 my girlfriend is 16
She is getting her GED
Have her Mom's blessing
I used to date her mom, that's how we met
Met her Mom at church, her Grandma introduced us
Age is only a problem when the law gets involved
Hell she even drives me to work, lost my license because of a stupid DWI
Go for it man, you two are nearly the same age and in a year no one will care
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.