[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nikola Tesla died a virgin. Sir Isaac newton died a virgin. These
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5
File: Tesla_circa_1890.jpg (474 KB, 940x1260) Image search: [Google]
Tesla_circa_1890.jpg
474 KB, 940x1260
Nikola Tesla died a virgin. Sir Isaac newton died a virgin. These are but two of the huge list of great minds who died virgins.

Why the fuck do you care if you die a virgin?
>>
Because I'm not a great mind. No one will give a fuck about me after I'm dead.
>>
That's fucking pathetic. They gave so much to human society and didn't even get such a basic thing as a partner. The thing that many people get just by breathing. And despite this they provided to society? As far as I am concerned they are much bigger losers than some NEET who never leaves his room.
>>
They also accomplished other things though
>>
File: glock23.jpg (559 KB, 1984x1488) Image search: [Google]
glock23.jpg
559 KB, 1984x1488
MY SITUATION HAS BEEN GETTING WORSE. I'M GOING TO DO IT UNLESS A REAL PERSON SPEAKS TO ME

(402) 612-2940
>>
>>27279534

Tesla didn't need a partner because he was in love with his pigeon.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/03/nicola-tesla-love-pigeon-facts-inventor_n_4320773.html

(Zero indication he abused the pigeon in anyway, keep in mind)
>>
Something like ~60% of all human men who have lived to this date have died virgins according to genealogical data.

compared to ~20% of women. Women have always preferred to share Chads than to have a beta all to themselves.
>>
>>27279560

Genealogical data shows whether those men reproduced, not whether they "died virgins".

There is a difference.
>>
>>27279517
They were probably asexual
>>
>>27279547

make sure no one is around to find you first. recommend duct-taping your nose and mouth shut beforehand. .40 is a decent caliber, but in a subcompact frame, the bullet isn't going to have much time to accelerate to its full velocity.
>>
>>27279570

maybe a little, but not much before the advent of modern birth control. for most of history sex = babies.
>>
>>27279549
Well if that doesn't shout sour grapes I don't know what does.

>g-guys I-I can like totally get women hehe
>I-I j-just l-love my pigeon lol
>>
>>27279534
>That's fucking pathetic
Judging people on their virginity.

FUCK OFF YOU NORMIE PIECE OF SHIT.

You are not a robot, you are a failed normie.
>>
>>27279529
this is exactly what i was going to say, verbatim
>>
>>27279534
No you're just a simpleton. They cared about knowledge and understanding the deep physical mysteries of the world. You on the other hand are blinded by the simple callings of your own biology seeking to satisfy them above all else.

Tldr: You're a dumb ape-like creature only concerned with putting pp in bagina.

It's laughable you think you are in any way superior to these men.
>>
>>27279594
Like it or not, but that's how it is. I'm not even talking about normies judging you, but don't you have that deep feeling of inadequacy whenever you see a couple? Knowing you just weren't good enough to get this? Knowing you're the equivalent of the guy who never learned basic math operations while everyone else is doing calculus?

You can ignore it all you want, but being a virgin over 20(some would argue the age is different but that doesn't matter) shows you are inferior and inadequate. You don't need other people to see it. And this is coming from a soon to be 24 KV.
>>
>>27279642

Why don't you see a sexual surrogate, anon?

>>27278625
>>
I'd say Kant is the third really notable one
>>
>>27279608
I'm not saying I'm superior. I'm a KV also. But normies shat on me for things I couldn't change. Destroyed me. I will be damned before I provide anything or even try to fit into their society. Why would you be helping the enemy? And that's what these men are. Collaborators.
>>
>>27279648
To pay to learn something that Chad gets easily just by existing? If that won't make me hate myself and consider myself inferior even more I don't know what will.
>>
>>27279642
>but don't you have that deep feeling of inadequacy whenever you see a couple?
No I don't judge myself based on the people around me.

>Knowing you just weren't good enough to get this?
That's an assumption you place on yourself. Just because you don't have what others have does not make you "not good enough" you need to gain some confidence in yourself. FYI, you an I are the very fabric and structure of existence itself, why the fuck would we care about others.

>You can ignore it all you want, but being a virgin over 20(some would argue the age is different but that doesn't matter) shows you are inferior and inadequate.
You're literally comparing yourself to what you perceive as "normal" totally disgusting, gain some god damn self confidence.

I'll give you a piece of advice and I pray you use it.

Treat yourself as an atom with free will, realise whatever you do you cannot make a mistake, even if you do something totally disastrous, everything will be fine in the end. By doing this you will form a confidence and through that confidence you'll learn to trust yourself and your own decisions. In the end though, none of that matters because you're all that matters.
>>
>>27279692
>>27279664
And I'm a 22 y/o khv.
>>
>>27279680

>To pay to learn something that Chad gets easily just by existing?

Well, not all of us can be Chad. And sometimes Chads kill themselves so evidently Chad life isn't great for all of them.

>If that won't make me hate myself and consider myself inferior even more I don't know what will.

A good surrogate won't make you feel inferior, and will actually help make you better.

Look, not everyone is good at math. I suck at math. I amazingly found a professor who taught me basic algebra, which previously I couldn't do. It was a nice experience.

Think of a sexual surrogate as an algebra teacher you can have sex with.

If that doesn't pique your interest I don't know what to tell you.
>>
>>27279692

>realise whatever you do you cannot make a mistake, even if you do something totally disastrous, everything will be fine in the end.

I think this is awful and dangerous advice, man.

That's not how reality is. You CAN fuck up so bad that your life is ruined, permanently. And you can fuck up other peoples' lives too.

It's just not a good maxim to live by for most people at all.
>>
File: 1458462101958.jpg (67 KB, 500x570) Image search: [Google]
1458462101958.jpg
67 KB, 500x570
>>27279517
Anyone who doesn't die a virgin will be slipped a laxative with their vodka
>>
>>27279547

i'm afraid to call this number, I hope someone else does.
>>
>>27279692
>No I don't judge myself based on the people around me.
Sounds delusional. Life is a race. A competition. You're in it whether you like it or not. Equivalent to what you're doing would be a sprinter who puts blinkers on his eyes so he can't see the other runners so he doesn't have to realize he lost.

>That's an assumption you place on yourself. Just because you don't have what others have does not make you "not good enough" you need to gain some confidence in yourself. FYI, you an I are the very fabric and structure of existence itself, why the fuck would we care about others.
It's not an assumption. It's a fact. Not having something very basic that many people have does make me not good enough. It's that simple.

>You're literally comparing yourself to what you perceive as "normal" totally disgusting, gain some god damn self confidence.
Yes I am. Why should I not? Other than you calling it disgusting(which doesn't really convince me).

Your advice is pretty funny. So if I make a mistake and get run over by a train, everything will be okay in the end? Of course it will, I will be dead. You're such a fucking delusional clown.
>>
>>27279726

Me too.

I see his threads all the time and I want to help him but I am so sketched out that I can't bring myself to call. I just can't.
>>
>>27279706
>Well, not all of us can be Chad. And sometimes Chads kill themselves so evidently Chad life isn't great for all of them.
Yeah I don't care. If Chad doesn't have to do this, then neither do I. Accepting injustice does not make you strong, quite the contrary.

Also your point about sucking at math? You don't feel bad and inadequate about not being able to do basic algebra without extensive learning? Compared to people who learn it easily?
>>
>>27279754

>If Chad doesn't have to do this, then neither do I.

That's not how life works, man. You compare yourself to other people too much. Doing it to some extent is sensible, but you're taking it too far.

There's all kinds of stuff I have to do that other people don't. Doing it makes more sense than suffering the consequences of not doing it.

>You don't feel bad and inadequate about not being able to do basic algebra without extensive learning? Compared to people who learn it easily?

No, I don't. I have my strong suits. Math isn't one of them.

I also lack confidence and have a lot of fears and hangups about sex which is why I've been considering seeing a surrogate, but I'm held back largely by the fact that I have a serious penis injury that makes sex physically painful.
>>
correlation isn't causation
>>
>>27279786
>Doing it makes more sense than suffering the consequences of not doing it.
For me the consequence of doing it is hating myself, anyone else, being angry, bitter and miserable in general. Because that's what having to work hard for things that many people get easily does to me. And there is no reason not to be like this.

>No, I don't. I have my strong suits. Math isn't one of them.
That's some hard coping. Not to mention that if we got back to sex, it's something that most people get very easily. Even if we assume that most people aren't very good at math(if we assume being very good means having approx undergrad math major knowledge) is not comparable at all.
>>
>>27279713
If you want to live dangerously, do it anon, it's your life. I won't judge you for becoming the next Hitler (that's an extreme example). I only judge normies.

>>27279735
>Sounds delusional. Life is a race. A competition. You're in it whether you like it or not.
You only believe that because you've been conditioned to.

>It's not an assumption. It's a fact. Not having something very basic that many people have does make me not good enough. It's that simple.
If it's a fact, prove it to me right now.

>Yes I am. Why should I not? Other than you calling it disgusting(which doesn't really convince me).
Enjoy being depressed.

>Your advice is pretty funny. So if I make a mistake and get run over by a train, everything will be okay in the end? Of course it will, I will be dead. You're such a fucking delusional clown.
I'm quoting Plato. You're calling Plato a delusional clown. You're the funny one here.
>>
>>27279825

>For me the consequence of doing it is hating myself, anyone else, being angry, bitter and miserable in general. Because that's what having to work hard for things that many people get easily does to me. And there is no reason not to be like this.

You should talk to a therapist about these feelings. Unfortunately in life, all of us have to struggle with things that other people don't have to struggle with. It sucks but that's how life is.

>That's some hard coping.

It's true. I'm great at a lot of stuff, so I feel happy with my abilities in those things. I'm not too pleased with my mathematical ability but the fact that I managed to learn 8th grade algebra (10 years later in remedial classes) makes me happy.

>Not to mention that if we got back to sex, it's something that most people get very easily.

I'm not so sure it's that easy for most people, to be honest. Actually a lot of people struggle with finding sex partners. It's a common issue.

You unfortunately have a very self-defeating attitude. I'm not blaming you for it, but I wish that weren't the case.

I want you to be happy and I think some therapy (including sexual therapy) might make you feel happier.

Self hatred sucks, bro. Try to be easier on yourself. Think of yourself as your little brother who needs your guidance.
>>
>>27279905
>You only believe that because you've been conditioned to.
Is it not the truth?

>It's not an assumption. It's a fact. Not having something very basic that many people have does make me not good enough. It's that simple.
I don't even know where to start with you. Would you not call someone who never learned to walk to be inferior? Would you not call someone who never learned to read to be inferior? Reproduction is a very basic thing for everything that lives on the earth. If you can't do this basic thing then you are inferior.

>Enjoy being depressed.
Not my choice really. Either I am depressed because I realize the truth or am I depressed because I have to lie to myself. It's not real happiness and it doesn't last more than few days. Truth always shows itself.

>I'm quoting Plato. You're calling Plato a delusional clown. You're the funny one here.
That's poorly disguised ad populum. Just because plato said it doesn't mean it's relevant to this discussion. And it doesn't mean it even makes sense.
>>
>>27279906
>It sucks but that's how life is.
Surprisingly enough, that's all it comes down to. It's the truth, but accepting it? Like a good cuck? No fucking way.

>the fact that I managed to learn 8th grade algebra (10 years later in remedial classes) makes me happy.
And this alone proves that you are in fact a cuck. You have no pride. You are happy about working hard on things that people learn before they even turn 15.

>Self hatred sucks, bro. Try to be easier on yourself. Think of yourself as your little brother who needs your guidance.
I'm not a little fucking brother! I'm a grown man who is failing left and right. Even if I "fix" my life now everyone and most importantly me will know how inferior I am. And they will act accordingly.

Positive delusion is still delusion. And if you delude yourself into being happy, you are a cuck.
>>
>>27279944
>Is it not the truth?
It's your truth not an absolute truth.

>Would you not call someone who never learned to walk to be inferior?
No I'm not a judgemental bitch.

>Not my choice really.
It is your choice.

>That's poorly disguised ad populum. Just because plato said it doesn't mean it's relevant to this discussion. And it doesn't mean it even makes sense.
Literally kill yourself.

I'm waiting for your proof, if it's a "fact" you should be able to prove it. I fucking hate liars.
>>
>>27280010
You are so fucking bluepilled it hurts.

Seriously what are you trying to disprove? That people who participate in society are trying to get resources for themselves? And that obviously there will be a conflict of interests and some people will get less and some will get more? Does this not sound like a race to you?

>No I'm not a judgemental bitch.
See this is not a matter of judgement. Someone who can't walk living in a society of people who can walk is inferior compared to them.

>It is your choice.
Nice job ignoring the rest of what I said.

>Literally kill yourself.
What a great argument.

>I'm waiting for your proof, if it's a "fact" you should be able to prove it. I fucking hate liars.
And I fucking hate bluepilled retards who believe in delusions to make themselves feel better.
>>
>>27279992

>And this alone proves that you are in fact a cuck. You have no pride. You are happy about working hard on things that people learn before they even turn 15.

I'm a "cuck" because I'm happy? No, man. If anything I'd be a cuck for stewing in misery over not being good at math, which is moronic.

Happiness is great. Try it sometime.

>I'm not a little fucking brother! I'm a grown man...

Deep down most human beings are scared, confused children. Including a lot of "normies" you see.
>>
>>27280083
If you believe in positive delusions to be happy, you are a cuck. You are being used. Because through these positive delusions you are more productive to society that considers you inferior and treats you like shit.

>Deep down most human beings are scared, confused children. Including a lot of "normies" you see.
Ignoring the rest of what I said, are we?
>>
>>27280056
>blue pilled
>bringing memes into an argument
Only makes you look like a child.
>making judgements based off an even short erconversation

I don't bother arguing with memers, especially normie liars.

Enjoy your depression and enjoy killing yourself before 30.
>>
>>27280236
>Enjoy your depression and enjoy killing yourself before 30.
That's what's gonna happen likely. But it's much better than living a life of humiliation and "positive" delusion.
>>
>>27280106

>If you believe in positive delusions to be happy, you are a cuck. You are being used.

Your use of "delusion" here is bizarre.

I'm not delusional about my mathematical ability. I'm not delusional about the fact that it's inferior to the abilities of some other people.

I'm happy about the fact that I improved it. There is no deluding myself involved here.

>Because through these positive delusions you are more productive to society that considers you inferior and treats you like shit.

I'm a NEET. Not all that productive to society in a conventional sense.

>Ignoring the rest of what I said, are we?

Yeah. It's too much.
>>
>>27280265

>I'm happy about the fact that I improved it.

And actually, I'm also happy about the fact that someone helped me improve it. Makes me feel good because maybe that same professor can help some other students who suck at math, and the idea makes me happy for those people.

You keep calling me delusional but I think you're delusional man. You're holding yourself up to unrealistic standards and are unwilling to take efforts to even start approaching those standards.

Your genetics and conditioning (no free will blah blah blah) are compelling you to do this and it's unfortunate.
>>
>>27280265
Well my point is that being happy about something that comes easily to many people is only possible through delusion. Otherwise how could you be happy?

>I'm a NEET. Not all that productive to society in a conventional sense.
That's interesting though. Chances are if you keep up with this mindset, you're gonna turn a normie. But that's just assumptions obviously.

>Yeah. It's too much.
Too much as in? I'm not trolling I mean what I've said up until now.
>>
>>27280300

>Well my point is that being happy about something that comes easily to many people is only possible through delusion.

I don't agree with you. If this were really true you could write out an argument using a syllogism to prove it from premises.

>Otherwise how could you be happy?

It doesn't bother me that much that other people are better at things than me. Happiness to me is just freedom from pain and getting some pleasure. I'm not participating in a race with the rest of humanity. I just want to enjoy pleasure in my own life. No delusions are involved with this.

>That's interesting though. Chances are if you keep up with this mindset, you're gonna turn a normie. But that's just assumptions obviously.

I'm crippled and probably won't go "normie" unless medical technology advances far enough to allow this.

>Too much as in? I'm not trolling I mean what I've said up until now.

Too much for me to process and argue with at this hour.

You realize that a lot of your "I'm in a race with the rest of humanity" is due to you being from a culture that looks at life that way, right?

A lot of cultures don't have that outlook.
>>
>>27279517
That' exactly why they had great minds - the thought of possibly getting pussy someday was the only thing that kept them going.
>>
>>27280342
Formal proof holds no value outside scientific discussion. Does this look like scientific discussion to you?

This is a discussion based on intuition and intuitively would you not say that being happy about getting something that many people get easily does not make sense?

>I'm not participating in a race with the rest of humanity.
That's another delusion. Unless you're dead or live in complete seclusion you are participating. And it seems to me you're losing and so you develop this facade of being "happy". Deep down you're like me but you delude yourself into ignoring this.

>A lot of cultures don't have that outlook.
I guess. Ultimately it's just to make the inferiors calmer. Someone inferior with my outlook is going to be bitter, frustrated and angry. That's not what society wants so it throws you this "philosophy" that makes you happy despite being treated like shit.
>>
File: leibniz.jpg (38 KB, 316x400) Image search: [Google]
leibniz.jpg
38 KB, 316x400
Leibniz was another virgin. Great philosopher and mathematician. Normie scum probably won't even who he is.
>>
File: erdos.gif (100 KB, 461x683) Image search: [Google]
erdos.gif
100 KB, 461x683
Here is another great autistic mathematician who died a virgin. Father of graph theory.
>>
I don't care about being a virgin, I barely even have a sex drive anymore anyway

I just want a woman to tell me she enjoys my company (and mean it)
>>
>>27279547
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0GI00wDsd9d
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.