[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When are you going to stride down the hall of heroes and face
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Stand and be Witnessed.jpg (12 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
Stand and be Witnessed.jpg
12 KB, 300x100
When are you going to stride down the hall of heroes and face the glory you were destined to achieve?
>>
Roof doesn't belong there with the other robot heroes.
>>
>>27276776
roof wasn't a virgin. He was literally a cuckold who couldn't handle losing his girlfriend to a nigga
>>
>>27276799
Roof belongs in the /pol/ list with Breivik
>>
>>27276799

how was he different?
>>
>>27276852
His shooting targeted a specific ethnic group, therefore making it a hate crime. The others just took out whoever they could.
>>
>>27276835
Can you prove that he got laid?

>>27276871
Theres nothing wrong with hating niggers a little more than you hate the rest of normals
>>
>>27276894
>defending someone who killed kind church-going people
Pure edge

This isn't Trayquan and D'marcus we're talking about, they were good citizens.
>>
>>27276920
>they were good citizens.

>This. I hate filthy niggers as much as the next upstanding citizen, but shooting up a church is fucked, especially if he killed a dignified, morally-good African American gentleman (they're rare but do exist.)

He should have walked around in some shitty neighborhood, waited until some gangsters try to mug him, and shot every last one of them.
>>
File: deep dark.png (531 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
deep dark.png
531 KB, 640x480
>>27276920
>normals
>good

Just a warning: When the uprising begins if I hear talk like that I won't hesitate to slit your throat right then.
>>
>>27277024
This is such an very original comment
>>
>>27276711
Do you think we can convince him to be the next hero?
>>
>>27277024
We all know you'd just throw your orange juice on me and my girlfriend and run away, you beta faggot.
>>
>>27277080
He said hes calling the cops, though i dont know if he has yet that makes me doubt it.
>>
>>27277080
He said he's not murdering anyone
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.