[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember, folks: Safety always comes first in the workplace!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 33
File: wefsdf.png (21 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
wefsdf.png
21 KB, 800x800
Remember, folks: Safety always comes first in the workplace! Please watch your step and take care of yourself!

You don't need to watch where you're going, because the aisles should be clear of debris and objects which could pose a tripping hazard, among other types of hazards!
>>
Mixed messages

You will always be aware of you're surroundings. Ideally you shouldn't have to be, but you do not and never will life in an ideal world, nigger.
>>
>>27265851
It has been made clear that 4chan agrees with the statement that you shouldn't have to watch where you're going, if everything is clear in the aisles. So, it's indisputable at this point.

If you leave stuff in the aisleways, you are responsible for leaving it there, not for not watching where you're going.
>>
I'm very worried about your wellbeing folks! I just want to say again for your benefit that you need to be careful! Thank you!
>>
File: safety.jpg (74 KB, 600x301) Image search: [Google]
safety.jpg
74 KB, 600x301
A sign embodying my message. I am inspired to print this out and frame it on my station at work.
>>
File: safety-first.jpg (43 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
safety-first.jpg
43 KB, 400x400
It's like shopping for clothes! I love all my options for signage!
>>
File: MGNF909_9.jpg (77 KB, 1200x858) Image search: [Google]
MGNF909_9.jpg
77 KB, 1200x858
Oooh, I don't know which to choose!
>>
Wow! I could use this on my work attire as a pseudo-badge! I love it!
>>
File: 35_SafetyFirstSign.jpg (108 KB, 640x479) Image search: [Google]
35_SafetyFirstSign.jpg
108 KB, 640x479
Oh. My. God. This is so deep! Goosebumps! This wins to far. I might have to crop the stuff around and print off the sign only. I love it too much to let go! People need to see this!
>>
File: Safety-First-2-500x500.jpg (88 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Safety-First-2-500x500.jpg
88 KB, 500x500
Whoa. This is the jackpot of philosophy! It keeps getting deeper. :O
>>
File: 563.jpg (84 KB, 750x271) Image search: [Google]
563.jpg
84 KB, 750x271
OOH! For all my senorito's at work! Multiculturalistic values are just as important as safety!
>>
Safety First is our responsibility. Each and every one of us.

Couldn't have worded it better.

Safety, always. Period.
>>
File: Safety-Starts-With-Me.jpg (312 KB, 1276x874) Image search: [Google]
Safety-Starts-With-Me.jpg
312 KB, 1276x874
It does. And don't let anyone ever tell you different.
>>
File: 7466111092_fe532f3775_m.jpg (18 KB, 240x159) Image search: [Google]
7466111092_fe532f3775_m.jpg
18 KB, 240x159
I wanted to take a pic of my goosebumps from my highdef camera. This is what this is doing to me. Glistening nuggets of wisdom!
>>
>>27265794
you need help dsadasd
>>
File: Safety-First-Banner-B-0251.gif (11 KB, 600x170) Image search: [Google]
Safety-First-Banner-B-0251.gif
11 KB, 600x170
Others ARE counting on you. There life depends on it. No questions.
>>
>>27266386
No help is needed. I already know safety comes first. Everything else follows from there. Because if we weren't safe, we would maybe not here tomorrow.

If your workplace isn't safe when you start, there could be problems. Be safe.

I'm fighting the good fight.
>>
File: sdfsdfsdfdd.png (26 KB, 989x94) Image search: [Google]
sdfsdfsdfdd.png
26 KB, 989x94
Even anon agrees! It feels so good to be in the right position. It feels great to be enlightened. :) I'm almost wanting to go out for a jog.
>>
File: 61014_76.jpg (89 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
61014_76.jpg
89 KB, 700x700
Whoa. This. Wins. It embodies everything I am trying to say. Even the smallest things.

Printing it off right now.
>>
Teehee. Added my own twist to it. I'm so cute. :3
>>
>>27266682
Oops. Forgot picture! My bad. :P
>>
File: sdfsdfsdfsss.png (63 KB, 280x300) Image search: [Google]
sdfsdfsdfsss.png
63 KB, 280x300
>>27266709
Silly me. Forgot again!
>>
File: Think safety first 430x130.gif (17 KB, 430x130) Image search: [Google]
Think safety first 430x130.gif
17 KB, 430x130
I stand on guard. Because I. Am. A believer. No Questions. No doubt.
>>
Help me select which ones should go up on my station at work! Which ones convey the message the best? I already have one.
>>
Here's the thread from yesterday.

>>27247403

I've come so far since then. What a transformation. It is because I am beautiful. And I am perfect.
>>
File: 16223630914_e28c91b26d_n.jpg (28 KB, 320x202) Image search: [Google]
16223630914_e28c91b26d_n.jpg
28 KB, 320x202
I'm on the right track. Feels so good. Wow.

Safety is the only thing that matters.
>>
We all learn from our mistakes. I was wrong before. But I get it now. God beamed his high-intensity light right into my eyes. I saw the light. It is now as clear as a blind man's sight what needs to be done.

It's safety. Let's spell it out.
S
A
F
E
T
Y

Safety.
>>
File: safety-for-life-logo.jpg (54 KB, 3279x736) Image search: [Google]
safety-for-life-logo.jpg
54 KB, 3279x736
You don't have to watch where you're going. That doesn't matter. You will not trip because a clear aisle is and will maintain a clear state of mind. Fuck. I wish I figured this one out on my own. It's a godsend.

These pictures are being thrown out into the world of 4chan. Maybe this will put them back in line and make them normal. Because I sure am now. I follow in line with the rest of the world.
>>
File: evolution. Talking..png (44 KB, 188x188) Image search: [Google]
evolution. Talking..png
44 KB, 188x188
Evolution be like "Man, you just gotta PREVENT potential problems from happening. Then you don't have to use your head anymore as you walk down an aisle!"
>>
File: sweep_dw_IMG_0765.jpg (46 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
sweep_dw_IMG_0765.jpg
46 KB, 720x540
This is Louise. Louise understands the importance of sweeping your driveway, because the debris that accumulates can be a tripping hazard if you aren't watching where you're going. So it's important to spend that extra hour of your day to make sure that one less problem faces your way.
>>
File: hose_down_dw_sm.jpg (49 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
hose_down_dw_sm.jpg
49 KB, 720x540
Louise, just I did, learned that pressure washing the sidewalk can be hazardous for a number of reasons:

- The rebound of the water off the ground can still be a projectile which can be hazardous to any passersby.
- It doesn't fully remove the problem because the debris may not be fully removed if certain spots are missed. Sweeping guarantees that the issue is resolved.
>>
File: 108440989.jpg (246 KB, 375x457) Image search: [Google]
108440989.jpg
246 KB, 375x457
Meet Elizabeth.

Elizabeth learned the hard way that divots or mounds in the grass can be hazardous. It sets off-kilter your step and can leave you breathless on the ground. There are several hazards in this situation:

Her lunge forward to the ground is awfully close to the lawnmower. A potential solution to the problem may be to:
- Simply not mow your lawn.
- Spend an entire day removing the problem that you previously created when the grass was already normal.
>>
File: Unknown.jpg (9 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.jpg
9 KB, 259x194
>>27267619
Also,
- Let the grass grow normally as nature intended. Nature > Your pride.

This is a living room. A living room has many obstacles which can be hazardous if you aren't watching where you're going. How is this any different from obstacles along an aisleway? Pleaser reserve this question for someone who knows. I'm sure they will be happy to help you.
>>
File: IS-1lxe9rr7swy8t.jpg (217 KB, 1024x680) Image search: [Google]
IS-1lxe9rr7swy8t.jpg
217 KB, 1024x680
Remember, safety is first. Always. But aesthetics comes first before safety. Take a look at this living room for an example.
>>
File: joan-rivers-has-died-at-81.jpg (82 KB, 1012x759) Image search: [Google]
joan-rivers-has-died-at-81.jpg
82 KB, 1012x759
Or just ask Joan Rivers. She learned--Oh, wait. She's not with us anymore because aesthetics is definitely more important than safety.
>>
File: images-1.jpg (15 KB, 318x159) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
15 KB, 318x159
As part of my nature to ignore any contradictions in my logic, I will continue to fully support my cause, because safety is #1 in the workplace, as well as anywhere else.

When your plastic-surgeon-operated mother, or any smoker tells you to remove potential hazards, don't question her. Understand that safety is always #1. No matter what.
>>
Take a look at this video titled "Dumb people walking into things"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geGYQEp-vnY

I'd like to correct their beliefs and say that it is not their fault for walking into it from not watching where they are going, but for whoever is responsible for putting it there. Because using your brain to process your surroundings as you move is not important: The safety of anyone can't do so is. They are not responsible for their actions, the people who put it there are.
>>
File: safety-1.jpg (49 KB, 573x305) Image search: [Google]
safety-1.jpg
49 KB, 573x305
This effect of "blame" or "relieving responsibility from myself, because I am perfect and you are not" is called ego-centrism.

It's an effect that is widely accepted and has been taken so seriously as to shape our laws, our "common sense" and everything else that we have been raised to learn socially. But do not question them, because that is the way things are and there is nothing you can do about them, no matter what. Safety. Always.
>>
File: th-1.jpg (6 KB, 257x171) Image search: [Google]
th-1.jpg
6 KB, 257x171
So by this logic, pic related is the landscape that truly satisfies the mindset of such liberalism, for they do not have to watch where they are going in any direction they choose, and simply keep going. Now, if they trip, they have no one to blame but themselves, but will they? Is humanity creative enough to still blame anyone but themselves, even in this case?

Well, this is the freedom liberalism seeks. A vast, open wasteland of nothing but free from responsibility.

You cannot be anymore safer than in this photo. Let's strive for it.
>>
But remember, safety is always first! I am high and happy on the pedestal of knowledge that society has provided for me. Any hazards in the workplace are dangerous. For nobody wants to get hurt!

My official stamp of approval. Do not argue with it.
>>
File: idiocracy2.jpg (189 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
idiocracy2.jpg
189 KB, 1600x900
When the world ends up like that which you see in the movie "Idiocracy", just remember, that, still, safety is always first. No matter what. Even if a chair is in your way in the workplace, go around it and seek a supervisor to remove the issue for you.
>>
Ah, but of course. Nobody speaks to confirm my opinion because they already know the truth. It's only until someone comes along and challenges society do they speak up against it. If you are active proponents of the social value system, you are an active proponent of the direction down which Idiocracy is going.
>>
File: th-2.jpg (5 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
th-2.jpg
5 KB, 300x300
But, nonetheless, Safety. Is. Always. First.

I am a soldier to my cause. Since everyone else agrees with it, surely, it is right.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.