[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Huge fight at work. I'm sick of the bullshit and I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2
File: wefsdf.png (21 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
wefsdf.png
21 KB, 800x800
Huge fight at work. I'm sick of the bullshit and I'm looking for some reasons for why he said this:

Along my aisle at work, there are carts assigned to each person. Generally people don't care how they are oriented at each's station, and as you can see in the photo, some go out way further than the yellow tape (which I assume is the aisle line). The red rectangle shows the average position and distance away from the cart if you were to tuck it in. I put a bunch of large objects the blue-line distance away from the yellow tape, and the guy across from me says "Those are a tripping hazard". I looked at him and nearly lost it and asked him "what about all the carts around us?"

One thing lead to another, I started a huge uproar over this because I'm sick of this selective targeting of this shit, like if he actually cared like he says he does, wouldn't he do something about the carts and realign them? How do suddenly my objects become a hazard when there are some objects almost all the time sticking way farther out? Like if this was one of his friends doing it, he wouldn't have thought twice about it, but because it was me who he has no emotional connection to, he brought it up as though he thought he had a point to make. Dumb fucking idiot he is. I am so mad.
>>
Also, moral to be learned here is that if YOU trip over something, YOU are at fault for not watching where you're going. Don't throw the blame onto someone else because you can't use your basic senses to get you through. You're very good at not claiming responsibility.
>>
Please somebody help come up with a reason. The rage hasn't been matched up to this point in my life.
>>
>>27248055
Probably just a douche who thought you looked weak or something.
>>
He's right. It's a tripping hazard. There's a reason the lines are there. Fix your shit instead of being part of the problem. In fact, consider complaining to the manager about the tripping hazards so he can make others fix their shit too. There's no excuse for a tripping hazard in the workplace.
>>
>>27248170
How come he doesn't do anything about the other problems though? Why only mine?

I think the rage here is going to tip me over the edge. I have never felt such intense rage before.. I have absolutely no control over myself. Im pacing nonstop and I have for the first time in my life, the urge to punch the living shit out of someone.
>>
>>27248285
He probably thinks you're a dick and you probably are. You're acting like a dick anyway. Learn how to communicate with coworkers. It's a necessary skill in the workplace. Same as keeping your shit clean.

I bet you feel like you're better than the job you do, too. Dick.
>>
>>27247403
You're just suffering the Wagie Ragie. It builds up over time in response to be forced to do something you hate doing.

Careful and controlled release of that rage is important to good mental health and not getting fired.
>>
>>27247403

I TOLD U BRO

I WARD YOU ABOUT THAT GODDAMN TRIPPING HAZARD

Goddamnit people! Just stop! tripping everywhere!

LISTEN. The blue-line distance away from the yellow tape need to be fucking OPTIMAL.

Or you're fucked.

I ain't doin this for me, buddy! this is BULLSHIT.
>>
>>27248320
My job isn't very hard. I just come up with my own ways of doing crap.

If he thinks I'm a dick and is targeting me of stuff he wouldn't complain about if his friends did them, then you have absolutely no respect from me. Go fuck yourself. You are being totally irrational and FUCKING retarded to think that selecting one problem among ones even greater everywhere you look and telling them about it (and not caring to do so because you are emotionally indifferent to them) like you think you're in a position to say it. Fuck you, you disgusting social freak.
>>
oh my god you guys im going to fucking lose it. please help me i dont know what im going to do next... nothing is working and the more i dwell on it it gets worse. I can't stop! please help me
>>
You're gonna see carts, you might not see your random shit on the ground.

You should have just not been a dick. Your coworker knows the carts are a necessary evil but at least they are visible. Your shit on the ground however, maybe not.

Now all of your coworkers think you are gonna go postal. All you had to do was say "alright just give me a sec"

I know how you can reconcile, just go and tell of your coworkers that the guy who said something is a Jew and that they should all hate the Jews and that Hitler did nothing wrong.
>>
>>27248595
WHY AM I AT FAULT FOR YOUR INABILITY TO WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? IF YOU CLOSE YOUR EYES AND WALK FORWARD, YOU'LL EVENTUALLY HIT SOMETHING. watch. where. you're. going. problem fucking solved you dumb fucking idiot.
>>
HOLY FUCK I JUST HEELED A HOLE IN THE WALL I HAD ABSOLUTELY NO CONTROL!! I NEED HELP AND YOUR IDIOCY ISN'T HELPING
>>
>>27248629
Keeping walkways clear is basic safety. Team lift heavy objects, never use the top step of a ladder, place signage near wet floors, etc. If someone gets hurt because you neglected basic safety practices you and your employer are responsible. You're just being immature.
>>
>>27248730
yes but you aren't answering the fucking question. why am I at fault for your inability to watch where you're going? Because some fat fuck 60 years ago hurt himself and blamed everyone else but him and the liberal agenda said "oh my god, his brain is atrophying and we have to compensate for that" while everyone jumps on the bandwagon of total fucking idiocy?
>>
You sound like you have serious anger issues.
>>
>>27248768
He shouldn't have to watch where he's going because the walkway should be clear.

Never get a job at a restaurant, you would be a walking disaster in the kitchen.
>>
>>27247403
Buttercup him
>>
>>27248831
How will he know when to turn then? How will he know when to stop? He shouldn't have to watch where he's going because the walkway should be clear... Are you insane?
>>
>>27248863
>Are you insane?
If anyone's mad here it's you.
>>
>>27247403
are you a teenager still going through puberty
literally who the fuck gives a shit about any of this, kill yourself
>>
>>27248889
Anger only surfaces when people force-feed me this hyper-sensitive, irrational bullshit. If you cannot avoid an obstacle because you weren't watching your surroundings, you deserve the faceplant to the ground as charles darwin works his magic.
>>
>>27248921
You're right. WHO GIVES A SHIT? If no one gives a shit, why would he even bring it up? If you find the roots of the answer, you'll understand why I'm fucking pissed.
>>
>>27247403
Joshua, you're fired.
>>
>>27248956
>WHO GIVES A SHIT?
nobody
why don't you take your shit fucking thread and your shit fucking life and just end them you worthless waste of space
i hope you die in the most painful way possible while everyone watches and laughs at you
>>
>>27248956
You're pissed because you work at a grocery store and you're a wage slave that gets shit on.
>>
>>27248981
Right! NOBODY! So why don't you take all that frustration you have of me and put it towards that guy? He created a problem from nothing, just like the rest of society does. I'd cave his face right in.
>>
>>27249003
>So why don't you take all that frustration you have of me and put it towards that guy?
because you're the one that shit up this board with your shitty fucking thread you pathetic trash
how does it feel to know that even literally autistic people who use pissbottles and own dragon dildoes are better at posting interesting threads than you are, you fucking disgrace
>>
He's a faggot but if he's more popular than you then that is more important.
I don't think there is anything you can do other than submit unless you're popular.
>>
>>27247403
You literally think like a woman. He just wanted to give you insight in how to do your fucking job and you took it personal and went home crying and drawing on MS Paint.
>>
>>27249022
HE created a problem from nothing. That is enough to deserve all my anger because it is because of YOU people that this world is so fucking miserable. I am not the problem YOU FUCKING IDIOTS WHO NEED TO HAVE A RED CARPET ROLLED OUT EVERYWHERE YOU GO ARE. it's like complaining about what time the grocery store closes on Sunday over the economic crisis and international hostility. Oh, wait. I'm sorry, that is already happening! No fucking WONDER you think you're in a right position. Youre just an idiot!
>>
>>27249117
Don't complain about how only I should do my job when nobody else knows how to do theirs by that same logic. Fuck off.
>>
>>27249120
and you continue to think i give the slightest fuck about your teenage drama
get this through your thick fucking skull, you <70IQ faggot: I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR INANE BULLSHIT
STOP SHITTING UP THIS BOARD
>>
>>27249164
If you were smart, you'd see the general scope of what about this angers me. The situation might be inane, but the logical side of it that reasons out his motives of telling me is the side that should be interesting to you. But it isn't because you're just a fucking idiot who needs to have everything dumbed down to the point where you don't even have to think anymore. They say our brains are getting smaller over evolutionary history. I am not surprised at all. You do everything to avoid doing physical exercise, and you also do everything to avoid using your brain. Go kill yourself before what you see in the movie Idiocracy becomes a reality.
>>
>>27249216
I don't fucking CARE what angers you about your stupid fucking pointless situation, you narcissistic normie scum
the only thing i care about is that you are wasting this board's space with your stupid fucking inane pointless venting thread because you think people actually give a fucking shit about some whiny teenager's bad day at work
nobody cares
L I T E R A L L Y N O B O D Y C A R E S
K I L L Y O U R S E L F
>>
>>27249120
If you had done your job correctly in the first place he'd have nothing to criticize you for. Tripping hazards are a legitimate issue. Maybe not you since you seem like a part time teen but most people spend a LOT of time working. You can't expect a full-time working adult to be fully attentive at all times for years. Accidents do happen and you are contributing to them with your unsafe practices.
>>
>>27247403
nice blog, where do i subscribe?
take it to facebook underageb&
>>
>>27249278
Are you sure you care about one thread wasting a spot of about 100 others that make up active threads? Sounds like another lie that society tells to make a story. Just like that guy who said he cares about the safety of others, when there are plenty of other bigger threats to safety around him he couldn't ignore more. That is called stupidity. Welcome. But you're already in it, so it's not much of an introduction to you. Like breathing air, it's so natural to you you aren't even aware of what it is.
>>
>>27249283
Are you forgetting about all the other carts surrounding him? What part about this condition to the situation makes all of you ignore it like him? Fix the bigger issues before you come to me about mine. If you just going to tell me about the issue and ignore the rest, you clearly don't give a fuck.
>>
>>27249322
i do care
because you actually managed to post probably the worst thread i've ever seen on this board
that title no longer belongs to shitty copypasta
or reddit-tier memeposting
or even fucking fem"bot"/normie "feels" threads
you have L I T E R A L L Y posted the worst thread EVER POSTED ON THIS BOARD
THAT IS HOW FUCKING TERRIBLE YOU ARE
FUCK OFF TO FACEBOOK YOU ACTUAL CHILD
>>
>>27249368
Yes! It makes sense now. You'd rather read the same tfw no gf memes all day than confront some of society's greatest issues. It makes sense because it reenforces the idea that society (you folks included) are the dumbest people humanity has to offer.

The movie Idiocracy is a scary foretelling of our future, and you're a firm supporter of it.
>>
>>27249465
>society's greatest issues
you actually believe this don't you
you actually believe your whiny teenage venting has any meaning at all
no, you see, it is not this other man that is society's greatest issue
it's you
it's you and every other narcissistic child like you who thinks that they actually matter
self-absorbed little shits that cry to mommy the minute they have to put any effort into anything
god forbid you think of anyone else, right? i mean, the world revolves around you
it must, because you are you, and you are amazing!
fuck you
seriously fuck you
just leave, you stupid fucking millennial brat
>>
>>27249559
You assume I'm a teenager because you're an idiot with no basis in anything you think. Society's biggest issues completely bypass you because you're so entrenched in the value system of it. It takes someone else to watch from the sidelines to hit you on the head and tell you to use your fucking head a bit more.

It's not that I think I'm better than everyone else. It's not that I want to matter. It's that society is so fucking dumb that every day I have to remind myself that this is the world we're in and 99.9% of the people are active participants of it. They cannot do math or anything logical to save their lives and actually think their opinion matters despite being the most illogical. It's a correlation you probably haven't made yet: The more social you are, the more of an idiot you are because your brain is always thinking about how others perceive you rather than anything logical. Civilization only makes you stupider. Don't give me that utter fucking garbage. It's my job to tell the world that they are the problem (and they are teaching their kids these problems--horrifying) because if no one says it, the world will continue to get stupider.
>>
File: nuclear-weapons-head-640x353.jpg (71 KB, 640x353) Image search: [Google]
nuclear-weapons-head-640x353.jpg
71 KB, 640x353
Some people like to bitch and moan about everything. After I learned this I stopped giving a fuck about what people like that say. If you fix one thing they just start whining about something else. In every place I have worked there is at least one or two of these types poisoning the whole community, its only bad if the person happens to be your boss and can actually do something if you dont give a fuck, then you are pretty much fucked and better change job.
>>
>>27250432
You're a breath of fresh air. I'm not even sure if he bitches and moans about everything. It seemed to be a personal target. To know that there is at least one person (who can put together a sentence) that understands my message, I can rest knowing that the 99% statistic is generally true and that I am not crazy.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.