[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Swinging from man to man and receiving constant attention and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: image.png (68 KB, 1279x641) Image search: [Google]
image.png
68 KB, 1279x641
Swinging from man to man and receiving constant attention and offers of a relationship, women will never be lonely.

True, despairing loneliness or unrequited love will never be experienced by a woman-that is the exclusive domain of man. When was the last time you heard a woman complaining about being single?
>>
>>27257412
>When was the last time you heard a woman complaining about being single?

Never, to be honest.
>>
>tfw male
>tfw gayfag and can get a man whenever I want
Too bad they don't make straight conversion camps :^)
>>
>>27257480
Too bad they let us round up all the fags and shoot them in the fucking head
>>
>>27257503
Lol good thing I don't live in Syria and the liberal media's on my side

Have fun dying alone, virgin~~~
>>
File: 4.jpg (59 KB, 640x560) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
59 KB, 640x560
Why do women pretend they can be lonely? How exactly is it possible to be lonely if all you have to do to get a bf is leave your home? You don't have to ask men out (in fact women never do this), be interesting, be rich, have a car, your own place, and a high paying career or be dominant. You just have to be some guy's type and he does the rest of the work. Virtually every woman who wants to has had a bf or had sex and the ones who haven't don't want to in the first place.
>>
File: 1434823711487.png (750 KB, 1260x4584) Image search: [Google]
1434823711487.png
750 KB, 1260x4584
oipkm;lk
>>
>>27257538
I'd rather die than be a sissy faggot.
>>
>>27257560

>lol stupid beta thought he had a chance
>blows Chad in the club, never sees him again
>guys just want sex!
>>
File: woman-laughing.jpg (382 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
woman-laughing.jpg
382 KB, 800x533
>>27257600
Lmao who're you trying to convince
>>
>>27257480
you can convert me big boy
>>
File: 1455126277906.png (224 KB, 288x312) Image search: [Google]
1455126277906.png
224 KB, 288x312
>be male
>rated 8.5 on 4chan from photos
>make OKC
>message a few girls
>no responses
>finally get one response from a girl
>it's one word
>she deletes her profile/blocks me

I mean I didn't expect it to go well anyway. I'm just going to leave it up and hope that I can defy probability and be messaged by somebody.
>>
>Women will never be lonely

Except
>really unattractive women
>shut in women
>>
>>27257744
Try not being rated by homosexuals next time fag.
>>
>>27257797
Watch out anon, the frog squad thought police are gonna get ya
>>
>>27257797
There is a thirsty beta for all females don't delude yourself roastie.
>>
>>27257744
/soc/ rates people 2 points more than they actually are
>>
>>27257806
>Try not being rated by homosexuals

But I've had romantic interests before. I've had women tell me I'm attractive. I've dicked a "le so perfect qt" meme girl.
I'm confident that I'm okay. I think girls on OKC just get overstimulated or something.
>>
>>27257744
Around 7/10 here, "message a few girls" won't do it. Every once in a while take a day and write out decent messages to a dozen girls. 2-3 sentences is plenty for a first message.

Make sure your profile isn't entirely boring. Weird and memorable without being threatening is what you're going for. If you mention a hobby or something in one section of your profile, don't mention it anywhere else or you'll look like an autist who doesn't care about anything else.

I found I've been able to strike up a conversation with someone I actually like about once a month, and have gotten two gfs through OKC. Getting messages will always be rare for a nonChad but you'll get them eventually. Change a few words in your profile and answer questions with explanations so that your profile comes up on the front page more often.

Girls there are definitely overstimulated but doesn't mean you'll never break through.
>>
>>27257538

Don't worry the globalists will bring Syria to you :^)
>>
>>27257867
I don't care enough to grind at it. I'll just hope something good happens and probably delete it after a while when it inevitably doesn't.
>>
>>27257578

Post in here lads.
>>
>>27257862
Well you might have a point.
Try going out then in dating sites you're nothing but a catalog item for the roasties roasters, and since its all free they'll just pick the Chaddiest Chad.
>>
>>27257893
For sure, fair enough. At least visit the site every few days; a lot people will be hesitant to message and figure you found someone and didn't bother to close your account if you haven't been on in a while.
>>
File: 1457976416703.gif (339 KB, 450x306) Image search: [Google]
1457976416703.gif
339 KB, 450x306
>>27257412

>unrequited love will never be experienced by a woman
What about all of Chad's castoffs? Imagine thinking that you deserve a Chad all for yourself, getting emotionally involved and dedicating yourself to him, and then realizing that you're not even his favorite. Watching as he moves on, despite all your efforts and esteem being built on his love.
>>
loneliness is for betas.. a true alpha never lets loneliness stop him.

women can be alone too once you figure that 70 out 100 men use them for sex. granted they can use sex to get a bit of attention from a chad that will hurt them.
>>
>>27259286
>loneliness is for betas.. a true alpha never lets loneliness stop him.
Fuck off.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.