[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do women pretend they can feel lonely? I'm sick of seeing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 209
Thread images: 72
File: bugz.png (707 KB, 768x572) Image search: [Google]
bugz.png
707 KB, 768x572
Why do women pretend they can feel lonely? I'm sick of seeing women posting "forever alone ;_;" or talking about how they know how lonely guys feel. No, bitch, you don't. All women can leave their homes and in 30 minutes or yes have a guy either asking them on a date or asking them to suck their cock.

You don't have to ask men out (in fact women never do this), be interesting, be rich, have a car, your own place, and a high paying career or be dominant. You just have to be some guy's type and he does the rest of the work. Virtually every woman who wants to has had a bf or had sex and the ones who haven't don't want to in the first place.
>>
there's a mexican girl who literally lives in a 0 star hotel, called "Paradise Lodge" in Winnetka, California and is a prostitute despite being barely over 18, her family doesn't own a car even, and she gets rides from guys any time she wants and has actual standards for guys, despite being overweight even. I was completely blown away how someone who isn't mentally retarded could be on a high horse while living in a literal garbage dump.

And no, I didn't get rejected by her, fuck roasties. I hate living in Los Angeles, fucking fake people everywhere you go.
>>
>>27257578
Loneliness has nothing to do with sex, but I wouldn't expect some little beta fuckboy to know that. You can be lonely and just want someone to spend time with and talk to. The people you describe, like you said, just want to fuck.
>>
http://articles.latimes.com/2012/may/23/sports/la-sp-sn-lolo-jones-20120523

women...
>>
>>27257671
Also wrong. 90% of males want to fuck you. But let's say you're right sex is not what defines loneliness. I can assure you that 15% of men are willing to be your friend, maybe is for the hope getting sex or because they are lonely themselves but you sure it might be a little bit harder to find one of those 15%. In contrast for us average men finding a girl to talk is like 1%.
>>
>>27257671
>The people you describe, like you said, just want to fuck.

Baseless assumptions.
>>
File: 1442684507321.png (214 KB, 600x583) Image search: [Google]
1442684507321.png
214 KB, 600x583
>>27257578
>You just have to be some guy's type
Eat shit OP
>>
File: 1452391832681.jpg (653 KB, 1279x2658) Image search: [Google]
1452391832681.jpg
653 KB, 1279x2658
>>27257726
>You just have to be some guy's type
>Eat shit OP

boo hoo whore.
>>
>>27257708
>In contrast for us average men finding a girl to talk is like 1%.
Do you know why?
>that 15% of men are willing to be your friend, maybe is for the hope getting sex
Because even when you want a "friend" to cure your loneliness, you still hope it'll turn into sex.
>>
>>27257748
>Because even when you want a "friend" to cure your loneliness, you still hope it'll turn into sex.

Again, you do nothing more but spew baseless assumptions. It seems the only one here with a "Fuckboy" mentality is you.

Faggot.
>>
>>27257748
We're humans we're attracted to the opposite sex. I don't think it's bad to hope for sex at then end of the road. It's something to look forward to. If it doesn't work out maybe you will get mad but at the end of the day you probably had fun talking to her.
>>
>>27257737
>obvious troll replies from 4chan
WOW you sure showed me, jackass.
>>
What if you don't want guys?
What if you have no female friends, or just no friends in general?
>>
File: Women.jpg (754 KB, 1073x2221) Image search: [Google]
Women.jpg
754 KB, 1073x2221
I see it again and again, especially on r9k with the "females" who claim to be lonely. Only the problem is they have had multiple boyfriends, a social-life, and most of the time work as well and have friends, social-media etc.. What in the fuck is considered loneliness to these dumb fucks?

Every-time a female posts, she gets countless replies, female threads get 300+ posts every single time. Guys wanting to exchange contact details, want to be friends, etc.. Every time the "female" ignores them and does not post her contact yet she claims she is lonely.
>>
>>27257578
Lonely women do exist, but most of them have way more opportunity to not be lonely. That's the major difference. Most men are lonely because we have no inherent value. As a man, you have 0 value. Women hold value just by existing. Some of them can still be lonely, but it's a lot fucking harder.
>>
>>27257787
Women are only lonely by choice, not the other-way around like men. Kindly fuck off.

>>27257801

See above, it's all by choice. Men are shunned by society.
>>
>>27257761
>It seems the only one here with a "Fuckboy" mentality is you.
>Faggot.
I'm not a boy honey. It's cool that you jump to namecalling though. Nothing I said is baseless because it's taking what you've already said and drawing from it. You know, like you do in a conversation.
>>
>>27257809
If you fuck a 1/10 hambeast, you're lonely "by choice" too.
>>
File: 47402.jpg (65 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
47402.jpg
65 KB, 499x499
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i71ucapje7I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lY8rzo4Ik4M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2pvJuLgBqk

women can be lonely.
>>
File: 1432543667.png (26 KB, 238x231) Image search: [Google]
1432543667.png
26 KB, 238x231
>>27257823
>I'm not a boy honey

No wonder you're so thick in the head and keep jumping to allegations and throwing around assumptions to try and better your argument and help your case. Drink some bleach.

You have the mentality of a child.
>>
>>27257842
If you won't* fuck
>>
File: wow.jpg (68 KB, 561x433) Image search: [Google]
wow.jpg
68 KB, 561x433
>she claims she is lonely and a robot
>has social media
>has friends
>has had a boyfriend / currently has a boyfriend
>>
>>27257578
>no one is lonelier than me, baaawww, I must make a point of it on the internet
So lonely maybe you should just off yourself and end it since its so bad
>>
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 203x248) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 203x248
>>27257870
>>27257842

So a robot is now considered lonely because he doesn't want to degrade himself and lose what little respect and dignity he has and fuck a low-life 1/10 fat fuck who cant wipe her own ass?

Your logic is flawed. Even those blimp 1/10's have mutiple men to choose from.
>>
>>27257842
That's the thing though. I don't see any point in crying about how women have it easier socially, but it's stupid to ignore the fact.

The very clear truth to anyone who pays attention is that even average guys are completely unvalued for the most part. There's legions of average looking guys who are effectively invisible. They aren't ugly, they don't necessarily have any great flaws, but women are simply not attracted or interested in average guys.

At the same time, even slightly unattractive women are relatively valued, and only the most grotesque, hideous, obese women will ever feel the same loneliness and lack of value that the average male in every society has experienced.
>>
>>27257883
>>So a robot is now considered lonely because he doesn't want to degrade himself and lose what little respect and dignity he has and fuck a low-life 1/10 fat fuck who cant wipe her own ass?
Yeah, pretty much. You're a fucking robot, what makes you think you deserve better?

>Even those blimp 1/10's have mutiple men to choose from.
Not according to those tinder/okc threads I saw. They're constantly messaging robots.
>>
File: 1325436673.png (103 KB, 624x434) Image search: [Google]
1325436673.png
103 KB, 624x434
>>27257916
>Yeah, pretty much. You're a fucking robot, what makes you think you deserve better?

You are so idiotic you litrelly made absolutely no sense, it's like you typed all this garbage out just for the sake of arguing even though you knew how stupid and thick you'd look. You women sure suck fat cock when you don't have white-knights arguing for you.

Women, absolutely no logic to be seen.

>Not according to those tinder/okc threads I saw. They're constantly messaging robots.

Post up all these citations, I'll be waiting. Because last i checked men were much more lenient on looks especially on KFC where women were the complete opposite and consider most men ugly.
>>
>>27257945
Whoops, *OKC

Wouldn't mind me some delicious KFC though, especially while i "argue" with retards.
>>
>>27257809
The only person I do have in my life is my boyfriend yes, he's my only friend and has been for the last 5 years. But what I would give to have a genuine female friend out there because there are none. There is a line when it comes to relationships, you need friends too
>>
>>27257842
>Women compare 5-6/10 guys to 1/10 hambeasts

That proves it, women can't be robots
>>
File: __(38).png (10 KB, 362x358) Image search: [Google]
__(38).png
10 KB, 362x358
>>27257975
There you go, another prime example of a so called social-outcast female with no life and friends, yet still has a boyfriend. What more do you need to see women are all fucked in the head and are here on r9k for nothing more but the attention ad validation?
>>
>>27257980
It also proves what was said on OKC about women considering most men below average.

Link related, OKCupid study shows women say 80% of men are "below average" looking. Only shows light towards the 20/80 rule.

http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/your-looks-and-online-dating/
>>
>>27257945
>u-ur dumb
Great argument, cut me deep halfwit.
>>
File: CK-i2f_WoAAteF5.jpg (54 KB, 600x638) Image search: [Google]
CK-i2f_WoAAteF5.jpg
54 KB, 600x638
>>27258021
>Great argument, cut me deep halfwit.

Like this argument here, right?

>>27257842
>>27257916

>yyy-yeah pretty m-mmuch
>urrr-urr a rr-rr-bot u HAVE t-to fuck 1 1/10 hambeast like me

Fuck off, trailer trash. Also still waiting on the citation you fat whale.
>>
>>27257996
My boyfriend has no friends either. He misses them too. It's just too bad you don't know what's it's like since you are so butthurt about that relationship you never had and so you have to shitpost about it on here
>>
File: __(43).png (201 KB, 528x498) Image search: [Google]
__(43).png
201 KB, 528x498
>>27258047

You don't understand, because you are a women and thus have the mentality of a child. What op said brings this whole thing to a complete whole new light once again.

>You don't have to ask men out (in fact women never do this), be interesting, be rich, have a car, your own place, and a high paying career or be dominant. You just have to be some guy's type and he does the rest of the work.

You just keep proving to every male on here women are all lying whores, who can easily get love, friendship, etc..
>>
File: 1436871364266.png (32 KB, 396x615) Image search: [Google]
1436871364266.png
32 KB, 396x615
>>27258019
I like how you left out the part where the women also messaged the guys more dipshit.

>>27258034
Once again, great argument. It's hilarious how you think you're worth more than you actually are.

>literally worthless men want an """average""" girl
>>
>>27258064
d-do you know how to read graphs?
>>
>>27258075
I meant women also messaged the unattractive guys more
>>
>>27258084
Again, you don't know how to read graphs, do you?
>>
>>27258097
I do. Either you must not or you're blind or illiterate or all three.
>>
>>27258062
I can't have friendships with anyone
And I am lonely because of that
>>
>>27258062
Oh and you are wrong there.
I told a guy straight up that I loved him and he never felt the same way.
So you think you have it bad? Life isn't all about relationships. Get a life
>>
File: roomtodance.jpg (40 KB, 197x322) Image search: [Google]
roomtodance.jpg
40 KB, 197x322
>>27258064
>Once again, great argument. It's hilarious how you think you're worth more than you actually are.

Good job quickly shifting the goal-post once again, normal for a women to never answer the question directly. You must be in heat and thus cant accept anything you hear that goes against your views.

>>literally worthless men want an """average""" girl

If you look at the picture they were talking about, which equals the girl most men usually send it to is actually considered a 5-6/10 at best, and using a filtered image. It still does not change the fact women consider 80% of men below average.

>>27258138
>women think they are lonely.
>>
>>27258140
>shifting the goal-post once again
Do you just spout fallacies without knowing what they mean?
>>
>>27258140
>Being this mad because women won't date you
>>
>>27258151
Again, the female fails to submit an argument to counter mine because she knows she's wrong, so now she quickly grabs onto something else and cherry-picks a certain part of the reply so she can grasp on to it like a tree monkey thinking it will somehow win her the argument.

No wonder women in politics are a complete joke.
>>
>>27258169
>a man is considered the mad one when he refutes a whores "points"

what happened to western society?
>>
File: pepee.png (236 KB, 474x499) Image search: [Google]
pepee.png
236 KB, 474x499
>>27258138
>So you think you have it bad? Life isn't all about relationships. Get a life

Then why are you in here talking about your boyfriend, and telling everyone how it's so great and he is the love of your life?
>>
>>27258169
Where do you think you are whore?
>>
>>27258170
>fails to submit an argument
Pot, kettle.
>>
File: __(20).png (10 KB, 215x255) Image search: [Google]
__(20).png
10 KB, 215x255
>>27258201

Again, quickly grabbing onto one part of the reply, the only part she could wrap her brain around (Which was actually true and failed to refute any points). I am legitimately embarrassed right now... and women think men are sexist when they laugh at "female" politics or the fact that a women will never run a great nation like the US.
>>
>>27258064
Can someone explain this graph to me?
>>
TIL "TFW no Chad bf=lonely" according to women
>>
>>27258229
I'm now starting to believe they are saying they are lonely just to try and fit in and think r9k is some secret club for kool kidz. Even these "Lonely" whores have boyfriends.
>>
>>27258189
I didn't say that you fucking retard. Do you not read? I said I am alone because I don't have friends. For all you know it could be the worst relationship ever
>>
>>27258248

So what are you saying here, that relationships are only 20-30% of life? and that friends are everything? I thought relationships were a thing between a man and women who share much in common and were more then best fiends, and do everything together etc.. It seems to me you might be using your boyfriend for money and a roof over your head.

Quite disgusting. I also still don't believe you are lonely just because you claim to "have no friends", i bet your skanky ass has social media.

You also have a boyfriend and someone to slurp like a funnel, a real robot has no one to talk to besides the internet, and has no one to hug, kiss, or stick his dick into.

You aren't lonely, you're an attention whore.
>>
>>27258248
You'd probably have friends if you weren't such an insufferable cuntwhore slut bitch.
>>
File: 11.png (30 KB, 1630x190) Image search: [Google]
11.png
30 KB, 1630x190
im so lonely ;))) I only have 400 skype contacts.
>>
>>27258303
she'd have friends if she went outside and stopped sucking her boyfriends bank account dry. Which she clearly "doesn't even like.
>>
fauxbots can still be "lonely" even with 1,000+ FB friends, 6 previous relationships, 5 friends they're semi-regularly in contact with, etc. ... ,
but they should be regularly reminded that their plight is laughable here.
it's as if a lower-class worker from Sweden came to complain about feeling poor to a poverty-stricken third world country.
>>
>>27258107
Of course they message the "unattractive" ones more when that literally means half the male population to them.
>>
File: 1_500.jpg (47 KB, 500x305) Image search: [Google]
1_500.jpg
47 KB, 500x305
>>27258328
>it's as if a lower-class worker from Sweden came to complain about feeling poor to a poverty-stricken third world country.

Spot on, and these bitches wonder why we want them to get the fuck out.
>>
>>27257844
>>27257844
no wonder i get no replies from women
>>
>>27258271
If you've been in a relationship since you were 16 and you are now 20, you start missing out on social gatherings and important skills. I have not grown up fully and I have lost almost all social skills because of this. That is quite important too. And no, I don't either. Facebook is just a meme. And if you think I have people to talk to, why do you think I am currently on 4chan everday and have been? You're just assuming I'm some slut whore, I hate men and I hate both women. I am very loyal to my boyfriend otherwise I would have gone after the other desperate males who try and bother me don't you think?
Actually I work and I always offer him money if he ever needs it.

>>27258303
People don't like me because I'm awkward and shy. See above

>>27258314
See above
>>
File: 124.jpg (113 KB, 900x889) Image search: [Google]
124.jpg
113 KB, 900x889
>>27258389
>If you've been in a relationship since you were 16 and you are now 20, you start missing out on social gatherings and important skills.

You should have figured this out before you spread your legs while still underage, no one forced you to sit on a mans cock and keep riding it until you turned 20. There are robots who are in the late 20's and 30's and have not even got one single relationship, let alone friends or someone to count on.

>I have not grown up fully and I have lost almost all social skills because of this.

You are 20 years old, and all it takes for a women to get friends is go outside, every male in a 100 mile radius wants to befriend you. Completely different when talking about a male.

>And no, I don't either. Facebook is just a meme.

I'm sure you don't.

>And if you think I have people to talk to, why do you think I am currently on 4chan everday and have been? You're just assuming I'm some slut whore

Again, more lies. Claims to have a boyfriend yet now claims to spend all her time browsing 4chan (More like shitting it up and attention whoring).

>I hate men and I hate both women

Yet you suck cock every-night, and HAVE A BOYFRIEND. What the fuck is wrong in your head you dumb bitch?

>I am very loyal to my boyfriend otherwise I would have gone after the other desperate males who try and bother me don't you think?

Who is to say you don't fuck other guys on the side?

>Actually I work and I always offer him money if he ever needs it.

Oh, so you claim to be awkward and shy, yet still got a job, keeping the job. And have a boyfriend.
>>
>>27258389
you don't sound lonely
you are just special in the head

> I hate men
>I have a boyfriend
>>
>>27258389
You are one extremely special snowflake aren't you
>>
>>27258437
Hey it was both of us who decided the time was right. Oh boo hoo, shucks for them. There are people even older than that who don't want to be in relationships because they are happy with themselves. The secret is loving yourself first then others will too.

I have had enough of befriending these male idiots. Do you think I'm that stupid that you think I don't know what they really want?

Sometimes it is nice to talk to others, judt for a change of scenery. Maybe just to vent out, because we don't ALWAYS get along and see the same views.

I hate sex too kek. I hate men because majority of them are the same, boo hoo Stacey never loved me. I really wanted to fuck her. And women are annoying and too jealous and catty to talk to. I'm with my boyfriend for a reason dumbass. I'm not going to throw away my only good relationship for nothing. He is really the only one to actually respect me.

And no I don't idiot. Hence why I am not friends with any males.

Barely just keeping my job actually.

>>27258462
See above
>>
>>27258564
>Hey it was both of us who decided the time was right. Oh boo hoo, shucks for them. There are people even older than that who don't want to be in relationships because they are happy with themselves. The secret is loving yourself first then others will too.

Special snowflake, syndrome. You are dysfunctional moron, who is nothing more but a hypocritical moron.

>I hate men
>I hate people!
>But i have a boyfriend and still suck his cock;)
>>
File: 1457684628655.jpg (124 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1457684628655.jpg
124 KB, 1920x1080
>>27258530
Oh yeah. Of course
>>
>>27258579
So just because I hate the majority of men you think I'm going to throw the one I've been with for years away?

That sounds pretty stupid to me
>>
File: 6546.png (704 KB, 1106x951) Image search: [Google]
6546.png
704 KB, 1106x951
>>27258564
>I have had enough of befriending these male idiots. Do you think I'm that stupid that you think I don't know what they really want?

Then why are you still with your boyfriend if you have all men completely worked out? how about you get some self respect ad stop being used as a urinal?

>Sometimes it is nice to talk to others, judt for a change of scenery. Maybe just to vent out, because we don't ALWAYS get along and see the same views.

You still have someone, robots don't. You just cant get it through your thick skull. You have someone, someone to talk to etc.. you are not lonely nor are you a robot or will you ever be.

>I hate sex too kek. I hate men because majority of them are the same, boo hoo Stacey never loved me. I really wanted to fuck her. And women are annoying and too jealous and catty to talk to. I'm with my boyfriend for a reason dumbass. I'm not going to throw away my only good relationship for nothing. He is really the only one to actually respect me.

See above, you also claimed to hate all men and women. And had them worked out yet continue to stay with someone who "turned" you into the way you are now and thus have no "friends" and cant socialize.

It seems to be the relationship is everything to you and not what you claimed before.

>And no I don't idiot. Hence why I am not friends with any males.

Except the one you slurp on every night.

You're a joke.

>>27258595

Of course it does, when he provides the roof over your head., while you struggle to make ends meat and might get fired.

;)
>>
>lonely means no sex life
You're all a bunch of failed fucking normies and you should all be fucking ashamed f yourselves.
Lonely is not "wah, no one wants to fuck me," lonely is a state of mind, a state of being.
Lonely is being alone no matter how many people are around.
Lonely is isolating yourself from everyone else in the world without even meaning to.
Lonely is making yourself suffer for no other reason than you can't stop.
Lonely is being dead and still walking around and waking up every fucking day.
>>
>>27258630

.t roastie whore straight from tumblr
>>
File: Happy-Frog-.png (45 KB, 195x179) Image search: [Google]
Happy-Frog-.png
45 KB, 195x179
>>27258630
>Lonely is being lonely by choice
>it's all in your head

A women def didn't type that garbage out.
>>
>>27258637
>>27258643
Jokes on you cunts, I'm a virgin anyway.
>>
File: 1458158193935.jpg (73 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1458158193935.jpg
73 KB, 540x540
>>27258564
Dear god not the love yourself meme
>>
>>27258658
>I'm a virgin anyway.

The last whore who claimed to be a virgin on r9k was last night, she posted her snatch in a body thread and robots found out she is actually a cam-whore who has mutiple pictures of her and that she even fucked a cripple.

Claiming to be a virgin won't make you fit in, roastie
>>
>>27258619
Okay you're beginning to sound fucked in the head. See >>27258595 for your first response.

You are talking to other robots on here??? So you do have someone. He won't replace the friends I used to have.

I'll be honest and say he was pretty possessive and he didn't want anyone near me. He didn't have friends, and he didn't want me to see any of my friends, they had enough and stopped talking to me completely.

Actually it's you who is the joke. You're so mentally ill you just keep turning everything I say into something it is not.
>>
>>27258630
nobody buys your shit about being a victim just because you feel like it.
>i'm a millionaire with a hot model gf but still lonely bcuz in my mind i'm too much of a special snowflake to be understood xD
fuck off or offer objective proof for why anybody should care about your bitching
>>
>>27257737
More than anything I want to know the mentality behind the people responding to the ad.

I'm going to assume that they have low standards and are desperate for just a quick fuck, but even then why would you be SO desperate that you're willing to jump literally a super low standard chick?

I dunno, maybe it's just because I haven't actually had sex, but surely it can't be THAT FUCKING GOOD.

Or is there something more? There can't seriously be "203 emails in 10 hours" worth of men looking for a single mom that weighs 250 pounds.
>>
>>27258679
>caring about sex
Literally why the fuck are you here.
Everyone of these fucking "robots" who cares this much about sex is a fucking failed normie piece of shit.
You all should be on facebook with 400 friends and a girlfriend and another girl on the side.
You aren't supposed to be here.
This place is for the emotionally destitute.
>>
File: 11543745.jpg (33 KB, 439x384) Image search: [Google]
11543745.jpg
33 KB, 439x384
>>27258690
>Okay you're beginning to sound fucked in the head.

We aren't the ones being hypocritical and claiming to hate men and women, and that she has men worked out and knows they are supposedly nothing more fuck fuck toys.

Yet every-night gets railed by her boyfriend.

>You are talking to other robots on here??? So you do have someone. He won't replace the friends I used to have.

Who said anyone of us know the robots on here? we real threads, we read what our fellow brothers are going through and sometimes share a feel if the same problem happens with us or anything else of the likes. It still isn't in anyway shape or for comparable to having or being in a relationship.

>I'll be honest and say he was pretty possessive and he didn't want anyone near me. He didn't have friends, and he didn't want me to see any of my friends, they had enough and stopped talking to me completely.

No one told you to stay in your supposed "possessive" relationship, retard. Stop blaming everyone else but yourself.

You're a complete joke.

>>27258717
>caring about sex
>Literally why the fuck are you here.

You claimed to be a virgin first, yet you are calling other people names? Stop trying to fit in by claiming your a virgin you used up gutter-trash.
>>
>>27258706
>all these fucking emotionally stable fucking normies
Where the fuck did my /r9k/ go
Why are you even here?
>>
>>27258726
>where did my r9k go
>says a roastie

hahahahahahaha

this isn't tumblr, bitch.
>>
File: 1457366659885.jpg (47 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
1457366659885.jpg
47 KB, 500x484
>>27258717
I AM EMOTIONALLY DESTITUTE YOU'RE GETTING BAITED AND TRIGGERED
>>
>>27258725
You are literally supposed to be a fucking virgin to be here are you fucking retarded
Why the fuck are you here if all you care about is the same shit chad cares about?
Is fucking going to make you feel better?
Then get the fuck out normalscum
>>
File: m1_500.png (102 KB, 500x610) Image search: [Google]
m1_500.png
102 KB, 500x610
>>27258764
>You are literally supposed to be a fucking virgin to be here are you fucking retarded

No one asked about your input, if you've had sex, you just blurted it out because you're a failed norime faggot who thinks she will be accepted if she claims her used up snatch that smells like the great depression hasn't been penetrated by her own father and had her virginity taken by him on a drunken rage.

Back to tumblr you go with your pseudo intellectual comments.
>>
Ignore previous post, had the wrong link.

http://reddit.com/r/ForeverAloneDating
>waaah i'm so lonely :'(
>tfw forever aloneeeee
>meanwhile only men post on foreveralonedating
FUCKING LOL. Women are never lonely, they just like pretending they are. A woman would literally rather die than acknowledge a sub 8 man.
>>
>>27258725
>Hating all men
>Throwing away one man for the sake of many

So would you throw away that one girl you love because of all the other women being whores?

Who said anything about me being this crazy slut you think I am?

>Implying in the first place that I shouldn't be with my boyfriend in the first place because I claim to hate all men
>implying that I'm blaming my misery on others when it's actually you doing it in the first place

Ohhh /r9k/ never change. Stay mad and delusional, faggots
>>
File: 0986958869.jpg (65 KB, 716x393) Image search: [Google]
0986958869.jpg
65 KB, 716x393
>>27258619
God damn man, chill the fuck out! I think you toasted this roastie so much she may blow a fuse!
>>
>>27258796
What the fuck are you even saying?
>you have to get fucked in the ass to know getting fucked in the ass is bad
That's what your fucking logic sounds like
>>
File: -03.jpg (23 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
-03.jpg
23 KB, 400x388
>>27258822

Stop shifting the goal posts.

You claim you are this respectable women who has men worked out, knows men are the same, yet still gets railed by her boyfriend while posting on an Indian finger rice board about how much she hates both sexes with a passion?

Do you not see why you're retarded? I think you've got a tampon dislodged in your brain. You also continue to give off mutiple bad vibes about your boyfriend and relationship about how he is so obsessive and how he made you the way you are.

>Loner, no friends, unable to socialize etc..

Again, it only shows you lied about relationships not meaning everything.

You're a joke.

>>27258853
>>27258822

Stop samefagging, retard.
>>
no one is lonely if their standards are zero
>>
>>27258866
>stop samefagging
Nigger I never said I was someone else, your logic is garbage
>>
>>27258866
You won't understand that a relationship isn't everything you dreamed of until you are in one fully is what I'm saying
>>
>>27257578
You sound like those fucking SJWs who say shit like "WHITE PEOPLE CAN'T SUFFER BECAUSE THEY HAVE WHITE PRIVILEGE!"
>>
File: froggy.jpg (14 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
froggy.jpg
14 KB, 400x400
>>27258884

Why are you so retarded yo need to create two separate posts to make it seem like someone is defending your autism and blatant dysfunctional brain? Does your boyfriend ejaculate battery acid or something of the likes that is litrelly melting off part of your brain each time he ejaculate into your ear?

Does your brain not have the capacity to make one complete post?

You're a joke.

>>27258902

I know very well, to you relationships are everything as clearly stated in this thread, yet you like to parade around and claim for everyone else relationships are nothing.

It's probably because you've been getting railed and told what to do since you were sixteen.
>>
>>27258930
>Why are you so retarded yo need to create two separate posts
>separate posts
oh
I misunderstood
Never mind, I'm retarded
>>
>>27259046

I forgive your ignorance, women aren't exactly considered the smarter sex so i cant be too hard on the inferior sex. Anyhow how about you go make yourself useful and go get your master a nice cold beer.
>>
>>27258930
Did you know that people out there are dying? Do you think they care about being in a relationship?

>This much self loathing
>>
File: 1457817922991.png (259 KB, 449x449) Image search: [Google]
1457817922991.png
259 KB, 449x449
>>27258930
I hope you know
This anon
>>27259046
>>27258884
>>27258853
Isn't me
Kek
>>
File: Happy-Sad-Frog-06.jpg (27 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
Happy-Sad-Frog-06.jpg
27 KB, 400x388
>>27259208
>Let me quickly throw in a completely unnecessary and irrelevant statement to try and get the upper-hand.

That's not how it works, whore. You could say the same about you coming to r9k while getting railed every-night, has a boyfriend, is in a relationship, makes money yet comes to r9k where people have none of that an claims to be lonely.

You could say it's the equivalent of someone from a first world country coming to a third world with a burger in her hand and telling everyone it's only junk-food it's not real food, she is as hungry as everyone else.

Expected that sort of self loathing from someone with an axe wound between her legs.

>>27259233

It means nothing, you are still as dumb as a bucket of rocks and as useless as a hemorrhoid on a ham-beasts asshole.
>>
>>27259263
Just get a grip you fucking idiot, maybe then people will bother to give you the time of day.
>Muh feels
Grow up
>>
File: 53f.jpg (7 KB, 196x250) Image search: [Google]
53f.jpg
7 KB, 196x250
>>27259305
>telling others to grow up after she was found you to be a delusional retard who is a big hypocrite.

Go back to the part about you saying how you hated men because they only had one thing in mind yet you still fucked your boyfriend like a Good little girl.
>>
>>27259263
>You could say it's the equivalent of someone from a first world country coming to a third world with a burger in her hand and telling everyone it's only junk-food it's not real food, she is as hungry as everyone else.

I could say the same thing about me not having friends.

>>27259347
You're still being a little whiny bitch about basically fuck all. So yeah. Grow up
>>
>>27258304
where in that post does she mention being lonely?
>>
File: 14723875.jpg (34 KB, 376x461) Image search: [Google]
14723875.jpg
34 KB, 376x461
>>27259387
>>I could say the same thing about me not having friends.

So could everyone else on this board so it doesn't help you case in the slightest, except you still are in a relationship which you put all the blame on the boyfriend for supposedly turning you into a loser. When you don't have friends because you've got your head so far lodged up your ass your bleached hair turns dark brown hence why you end up scaring off everyone.

Get over your victim complex before telling others to grow up, whore. It's no ones fault but yours that you spread your legs at sixteen in your mothers bed.
>>
>>27257578
>my loneliness is different than yours, so im the victim and you're just pretending!
where have i seen this logic before? are you a woman OP? or just a pussy?
>>
>>27258437
>every male in a 100 mile radius wants to befriend you. Completely different when talking about a male.
who the fuck wants to befriend males? they only want your pussy and they're annoying. female friends are actually good and adds quality to your life, and much harder to find.
>>
>>27259453
>female friends are actually good and adds quality to your life, and much harder to find.

Good try, shaniqua.
>>
File: 1458391920700.jpg (27 KB, 462x463) Image search: [Google]
1458391920700.jpg
27 KB, 462x463
>>27259431
Hey I never once implied or said "well it's HIS fault I'm in this situation. It's his fault I don't have friends"
And look who's talking internet wizard, you've got YOUR head so far up your ass you don't know how to stop the self loathing or know how to get over yourself. I bet you are a fat autist who spends all their time making le depressed women hate threads on 4chan all day eveyday.

16 is legal here too faggot
>>
File: happy.jpg (33 KB, 300x266) Image search: [Google]
happy.jpg
33 KB, 300x266
>>27259497
>Hey I never once implied or said "well it's HIS fault I'm in this situation. It's his fault I don't have friends"

You said he was possessive and implied it was his fault, you down syndrome gutter-trash.

>And look who's talking internet wizard, you've got YOUR head so far up your ass you don't know how to stop the self loathing or know how to get over yourself. I bet you are a fat autist who spends all their time making le depressed women hate threads on 4chan all day eveyday.

You are so retarded you are litrelly regurgitating what i said.

>16 is legal here too faggot

I don't care if it's legal, you're a dumb whore who said in her other reply "she" was ready to get fucked in all her holes, except now she cries about how it ruined her and turned her into an out-cast loser.

Stop putting words into people mouths, you dirty hag.
>>
>>27259523
But I never SAID it did I? So how can that make the statement true? It can't. It's you who is putting words in my mouth there.

Kill yourself
>>
File: n3I.jpg (52 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
n3I.jpg
52 KB, 320x320
>>27259567
>But I never SAID it did I?

You said he was possessive, that is enough to imply it was his fault and you are blaming him for your ultimate autistic demise.

In-case you don't know the meaning of possessive; adjective
adjective: possessive

demanding someone's total attention and love.
"has he become jealous or possessive?"

And in easier women terms, it basically means not willing to share things with or lend things to other people.

Also i told you once you dysfunctional retarded whore, don't regurgitate what i said because you cant think up of anything original.

I enjoy triangulating stupid bitches like you, to be honest.
>>
>>27257640
she's probably good at sex so guys like sex she has something guys want so she is valuable simple economics to be honest familam
>>
>>27259595
You can't actually say that though because I never pointed the blame anywhere you no brained fucking retard.

You know what, actually nevermind anon. You sure showed me! Keyboard warrior here. Well done!
>>
File: clip20150720at025531.jpg (81 KB, 600x544) Image search: [Google]
clip20150720at025531.jpg
81 KB, 600x544
>>27259679
>You can't actually say that though because I never pointed the blame anywhere you no brained fucking retard.

But you implied it with a very strong word, that basically means he wanted your full attention; but lets get to the original post where you said it; >>27258690
>I'll be honest and say he was pretty possessive and he didn't want anyone near me. He didn't have friends, and he didn't want me to see any of my friends, they had enough and stopped talking to me completely.

Sure seems like you are blaming your supposed 16 crush.

>You know what, actually nevermind anon. You sure showed me! Keyboard warrior here. Well done!

Please drink some bleach, people like you don't deserve to live in this beautiful world. You are nothing more a oxygen thief who is a victim complex whore.
>>
can you say
r
o
a
s
t
e
d
>>
>>27259705
And you are nothing more than a fat lowlife who can't be fucked to get off his ass and make something of himself. At least I work for a living amirite?

Kek, as I already said just kill yourself already and don't regurgitate what I said ;)
>>
>>27259705
They were not really my friends in the first place is what I was implying
>>
File: SkinHeadPepe.jpg (44 KB, 391x374) Image search: [Google]
SkinHeadPepe.jpg
44 KB, 391x374
>>27259743

Please end yourself at once, and cease talking to me. I have triangulated you so hard your pussy is probably horizontal. And keep those projecting for your boyfriend "who ruined your life".

>>27259752

Drink some bleach, you backpedaling entitled whore.
>>
R
O
A
S
T
E
D
ROATSED
>>
>>27259762
You can't imply things I NEVER SAID fucking moron. That still isn't evidence. They were shitty friends
>>
File: 11.jpg (16 KB, 231x244) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
16 KB, 231x244
>>27259813
>You can't imply things I NEVER SAID fucking moron. That still isn't evidence. They were shitty friends

You implied it right here; >>27258690
>he was pretty possessive
> and he didn't want anyone near me
>He didn't have friends, and he didn't want me to see any of my friends

Stop backpedaling, you retardo ;)
>>
>>27258821
>A woman would literally rather die than acknowledge a sub 8 man.

He's not even wrong.
>>
>>27259838
You can't take words from my mouth and make it into something it's not. He knows himself my friends are shitty.

Anyway
>Being this mad
>>
File: 88.jpg (32 KB, 405x291) Image search: [Google]
88.jpg
32 KB, 405x291
>>27259878

You keep up that victim complex, and keep denying you put all the blame on your crazy boyfriend even though you said he was possessive and he didn't let you see anyone or your friends.

Tell your tard handler your time is up and he needs to put the child-lock back on the computer.
>>
>>27259904
He didn't have friends either so that is probably why. He disliked my friends because he says they are the sluts who go out partying every night. So there you go.

>Stay mad
>>
File: 54.jpg (107 KB, 800x850) Image search: [Google]
54.jpg
107 KB, 800x850
>>27259930
>He didn't have friends either so that is probably why

No, it's because your boyfriend is a deranged retard. I cant wait until he cracks you over the skull like a pinata with a hammer. Wouldn't be at all surprised if he was black, the way you are telling everyone and how controlling the freak is.
>>
>>27259930
but you said it wasn't his fault you're an outcast
now you are saying he didn't want you to see them because they are "supposed club sluts" it takes a slut to know club sluts.

????
>>
>>27259961
How can it be his fault? He was just trying to protect me. I've never been clubbing either ever
>>
>>27259991

Talking to this retard is like talking to a brick-wall, nothing goes into the head of a female. It goes in one ear and straight out the other. Get cracked in the head by your fucked up crazed boyfriend with a hammer.

Victim complex whore.
>>
File: male vs female r9k user loner.png (8 KB, 808x343) Image search: [Google]
male vs female r9k user loner.png
8 KB, 808x343
This thread in one picture.
>>
>>27260003
Didn't answer me
>>
>>27260025

Your post in one picture.
>>
File: Pepe_rare.png (128 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Pepe_rare.png
128 KB, 1000x1000
>>27260025
Saved the picture, thank you my fellow robot.
>>
File: roastie ready to get toasted.jpg (508 KB, 1050x1368) Image search: [Google]
roastie ready to get toasted.jpg
508 KB, 1050x1368
>>27260040
Excellent counter argument, roastie swine.

Here, I found a picture of you.
>>
If you all hate women so much, just become gay. Problem solved
>>
>>27260068

if you hate rich people so much, just become poor. Problem solved.
>>
>>27260080
At least then you can find something else to complain and whine about in the mean time
>>
>>27260058
Here's another one. I'll post more.

Originality commentus.
>>
>>27260088

Because only roasties like yourself are allowed to complain and whine.
>>
File: Women.png (382 KB, 1468x1548) Image search: [Google]
Women.png
382 KB, 1468x1548
>>27260091
Doing gods work. Keep it up.
>>
>>27260096
I don't see that being apparent anywhere in this thread
>>
>>27260091
>>27260111
another one like this

original original roasties ree
>>
> lives in LA
> only looks at and talks to sex workers because that is all the women he pays attention to
> WHY ARE SEX WORKER WOMEN SO AWFUL??? OMG THAT MUST MEAN ALL WOMEN ARE AWFUL!!!!

Maybe because the only type of girl you pay attention to is working in the sex work or acting business? Maybe start talking to more boring girls who don't dress like whores, the type of girl who would pass by completely unnoticed by you on an average day?

You know, the girl who wears modest clothes, comes from a religious/conservative background, who is studious and "kind of weird" because she doesn't drink or party and is shy? The kind of girl who doesn't wear much makeup and is a 4, 5 or 6 out of 10.

But that's too hard for you. You want a fun and exciting Stacy. You don't want a nice girl. You brought this upon yourself.
>>
>>27260131
>Implying you aren't that bitch that got absolutely fucking roasted in here

good try roastie.
>>
File: drake.jpg (91 KB, 928x756) Image search: [Google]
drake.jpg
91 KB, 928x756
>>27260143
>Look at me throw around baseless assumptions
>>
>>27260144
Look at all the screaming butthurt men in this thread

>>27260091
It's fucking annoying when people think this is what women are like. Now I know the majority are, but the rare few aren't
>>
>>27260184
>but the rare few aren't

yeah some of these whores blame heir boyfriend for being outcasts, do you believe that shit? they always have to blame someone else for their mistakes.

s-m-h.
>>
File: small dicks vs small breasts.jpg (77 KB, 962x189) Image search: [Google]
small dicks vs small breasts.jpg
77 KB, 962x189
>>27260111
People are so fucking stupid. Both male-only and female-only places are stupid as fuck.

The most efficient mix, gender-wise, is having 50% male and 50% female.

Trying to enforce male only or female only spaces is just petty shit.
>>
>>27260193
Ohh anon
Cry me a river
>>
>>27260213
>Cry me a river

but you were crying above and calling people mean words because you got exposed for blaming your boyfriend for all your problems.

s-m-h you are disgusting.
>>
File: fembots just want attention.jpg (103 KB, 983x211) Image search: [Google]
fembots just want attention.jpg
103 KB, 983x211
>>27260184
>talk to me
>be my friend
>be my gf
Pick any of the three.

Oh you wont? I guess you're not so lonely after all.

/thread
>>
File: 1452600184332.jpg (891 KB, 1560x2744) Image search: [Google]
1452600184332.jpg
891 KB, 1560x2744
>>27260238

i figured out women were here for the attention long ago, it's a game to them.
>>
File: apexfallacy.png (195 KB, 1053x765) Image search: [Google]
apexfallacy.png
195 KB, 1053x765
>>27257578
They do feel lonely, because low-status men literally don't count to them.
Pic related explains it very well.
>>
File: 1452594182094.jpg (2 MB, 2776x3898) Image search: [Google]
1452594182094.jpg
2 MB, 2776x3898
>HEY PHOTO MAN TAKE PIX OF ME LMAOOOOOOOO
>>
>>27260254
I figured that out too. It's just funny that there are so many screenshots and images so it's easy to show them that.

It's even funnier when they completely ignore the pictures and blindly stick to what they're saying.
>>
>>27260273
>i showed my tits to the camera
>T- THINK OF MY BOYFRIEND THO!

Roasties go away!
>>
File: img.jpg (1 MB, 2352x3142) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
1 MB, 2352x3142
>>27260281
>It's even funnier when they completely ignore the pictures and blindly stick to what they're saying.

As said, women have the mentality of a child. just look at the one in here who was saying her boyfriend is possessive and that it was his fault she's a loner and no one wants to be her friend.

Then stated backpedaling and twisting words around. You cant argue with women since they always believe they are right.
>>
File: 1452642483724.jpg (509 KB, 1200x1589) Image search: [Google]
1452642483724.jpg
509 KB, 1200x1589
for comfort? or not?
>>
>>27260319
What's wrong with you anon? Are you so bored and lonely you want me to keep replying to you?

That's just sad. I knew you wouldn't be able to cope when I stopped replying.
>>
File: 000 is this true.jpg (133 KB, 1176x262) Image search: [Google]
000 is this true.jpg
133 KB, 1176x262
>>27260355
>anon didnt even reply to the roastie
>roastie has to forcefully bring the spotlight back to HER

This is why people hate you.
>>
File: 435.png (33 KB, 295x326) Image search: [Google]
435.png
33 KB, 295x326
>>27260370
They litrelly thrive on the attention and validation.
>>
>>27260370
He was talking about me you fucktard
>>
>>27260345
>old pic is old
She's doing that on purpose for attention. The best thing anyone can do is to completely ignore her.

>barefoot in public place
>dirty feet on place where you sit
>literally spreading her legs
>too short clothes

ROASTIE CONFIRMED
>>
>>27260391
But he didnt reply to you.

Stop being an attention whore.

>implying you're actually a female.
>>
File: 114345435436.jpg (21 KB, 245x178) Image search: [Google]
114345435436.jpg
21 KB, 245x178
>>27260408
>Tfw i was in this /b/ thread

was legitimately laughing my ass off.
>>
File: 1458316606279.png (422 KB, 1015x1527) Image search: [Google]
1458316606279.png
422 KB, 1015x1527
>>27257578
>why do women

Stopped reading there - Answer is:

A T T E N T I O N
>>
File: loneliness.png (217 KB, 1851x418) Image search: [Google]
loneliness.png
217 KB, 1851x418
Pic related is how male loneliness actually is. It does not compare to female loneliness.
>>
>>27260394
i mean the bitch aint even wearing panties it looks like, there is other pictures of girls in the airport doing similar stuff i've seen too.

girls in yoga pants doing splits in front of everyone and sitting in that position etc..

fucking whores
>>
>>27258328
>sweden
>not a thirdworld country
kek
http://speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.454/sweden-to-become-a-third-world-country-by-2030-according-to-un.html
>>
>>27260474
The saddest thing is that it actually works and a shitload of guys WILL give them attention, and bend over backwards just to get that pussy.

>oh but all guys are the same and all they want IS the pussy
Guys worth dating dont go for attention whores.
>>
>>27260517
Rip swedestan
>>
>>27260815
Rip thread too. Note how the thread completely came to a halt when the roastie stopped getting attention.
>>
>>27260862
She'd be in anoher thread now doing the same, probably created one of those ask a girl question threads on the catalogue.
>>
>>27260209
>The most efficient mix, gender-wise, is having 50% male and 50% female.

is this shitpost?
>>
>>27261294
Not that guy, but I'm fairly sure there's been a study done that shows that a certain amount of diversity is beneficial for the efficiency of a work environment.
>>
>all this hamstering by roasties and white knights desperately trying to prove women can be lonely despite being able to get sex easily and turning down lower tier men that could change their loneliness

https://www.reddit.com/r/PurplePillDebate/comments/4atobi/cmv_fa_women_are_lonely_by_choice_unlike_fa_men/
>>
>>27260319
>saying her boyfriend is possessive and that it was his fault she's a loner and no one wants to be her friend.

the funnier thing is, at first she said he was perfect and respected her
>>
File: 1433539317897.jpg (35 KB, 498x500) Image search: [Google]
1433539317897.jpg
35 KB, 498x500
>>27260143
you mean old people?
>>
>>27261476
>and white knights d

they all woman anon
>>
>>27261836
>>and white knights d
>they all woman anon

i meant itt
>>
>>27260091
You guys are extremely delusional if you think this is anywhere near the truth. Maybe its like this for 9/10 vapid chicks, but definitely not for 5/10 normal girls.
>>
Threads like this always confuse me.
I'm 24 now but between the ages of 15 to 22 I dropped out of education, lived in a hostel, lived off JSA entirely, got super fucking fat and stopped leaving my hostel room entirely unless it was after dark to go to Tesco to buy the reduced sandwiches and shit.
In those years I was completely riddled with anxiety that led to full of panic attacks having to carry out basic tasks such as answering a phone, lived out my life online, sitting in a dark room from the time I woke up in the afternoon to going to bed at like 6 in the morning. I had no partner, no friends, not even online,family had pretty much disowned me.

Is OP seriously trying to imply that because there exists people in the world willing to fuck my disgusting self that I was in fact not lonely and that got those 7 years I lived in an emotional vacuum?
If that's the case and loneliness is based on how many people desire to use your holes then none of you are truly lonely either since you'd have no problem finding a dude to come suck and fuck you too.
>>
>>27262918
be my super shy gf
>>
>>27263060

Sorry senpai' I got my shit together, enrolled back in education, am at university now and have become a happy, functionining, healthy human now.
>>
>>27263081
You can still be my gf :3c
>>
>>27262918
>stopped leaving my hostel room entirely
You answered your own question. There's probably some whale hunter out there who would legitimately love you, fuck you without vomiting and marry you while working his ass off so you can stuff your hole with fast food.
>>
>>27257671
There are many lonely men on this board who would gladly wait until marriage for sex, and just want a girl to get close to and love--myself included. So fuck off, roastie whore.
>>
>>27263091

And there are also people in the world who would fuck every person in this board. What's your point.
>>
File: roasties.png (36 KB, 421x359) Image search: [Google]
roasties.png
36 KB, 421x359
>>27262689
>woman calling anyone delusional
>>
>>27263147
>legitimately love you
>same thing as want to fuck everyone

god damn turbo roasted
>>
>>27263147
>there is a woman on this planet who would willingly talk, sexual relations aside, to a 24 year old skinny KHV alcoholic NEET with assburgers who lives with his mom and pays half of the rent with NEET and autism bucks
That wasn't even the point anyways, not like you would understand.
>>
>>27263255

There actually will be women like that though kek
>>
>>27263456
slavic_proof_bird.png
>>
>>27261836

>guy argues that FA men have to change everything about their lives for the possibility of not being FA anymore whereas women don't have to do anything
>70% of posts reply "totally not true. All. A guy has to do is get therapy, move to a bigger city, get a degree/better job, work out, and ask out thousands of women"

Holy fuck Reddit is shitty.
>>
men are lonely because people genuinely don't care about men.

women are lonely because they sabotaged their own life so hard that they either are punishing themselves or suffering the consequences or both.
>>
File: 1457822172726.jpg (127 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1457822172726.jpg
127 KB, 960x960
>implying there was ever a female in this thread
>>
>>27263229
>i am ugly myself so therefore i cant see when other people are ugly
>>
>>27264006
>not wearing socks + sandals
notarealmememaster/10
>>
>>27264036
why don't you make a thread and post a 5/10 pic and see how many betas post their adress?

shit girl don't you get tired of being BTFO?
>>
File: 1456569772952.jpg (68 KB, 884x800) Image search: [Google]
1456569772952.jpg
68 KB, 884x800
>>27264212
see
>>27264006

You people are so gross
>>
>>27264280
see>>27261836

just a toasted roastie
>>
>>27264350
what an achievement you unbelievable loser
>>
>>27257578
I'm woman and so lonely really ;-;;;
I have no one to talk with or anything like that, that is why I come here.
>>
>>27264397
>what an achievement
What you talking about?

>you unbelievable loser
kek, stay mad subhuman
Thread replies: 209
Thread images: 72

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.