[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> tfw (you) How does it feel when someone finally responds
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
> tfw (you)

How does it feel when someone finally responds to your post, knowing you are making a positive contribution to society and 4chan as a quality board user.
>>
>(you)

I don't know this feel. When I either post in a thread either I get ignored or the thread dies.
>>
>>27199351
>knowing you are making a positive contribution to society and 4chan as a quality board user
The majority of posts that get replies are just being edgy ir controversial for attention. Very few of them actually contribute positively to threads.
>>
>>27199386
Here you go.
I get the same thing but it's my fault for reasoning and making solid argument and walls of text.

Could probably spot my posts if they were up. Usually hit the 2k char limit so I actually pay attention to the counter to know how quickly I need to get my point across.
This was intentionally short
>>
You're not contributing to shit, fuck you
>>
>tfw you attempt pasta
>thread dead
>>27197321

I get you though. Op you're just too good for this place. Kinda wish I had a better place to go to. But I've been here so long now it'd pain me to actually leave.
>>
>>27199444
You don't need walls of text to make a solid argument. superfluous information makes people stop reading
>>
>>27199488
Your thread is shit, that's why no one replied.

Nice dubs though.
>>
File: bliss.jpg (9 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
bliss.jpg
9 KB, 200x200
>a famous tripfag (You)'s you
>>
>>27199488
I found your pasta humorous.
Good job I valid its existence.
>>
>>27199523
> Caring about tripfags
There is only a very few who are accepted on the entire site. The reason are pure faggots
>>
>>27199496
It's not superfluous though. It's just being specific and clear. Most points you can make with few words either leave stuff for interpretation or don't really justify themselves rationally.

Basically if your post relies on what you suspect is common values it's not what I'd type. With a few exceptions. Mild Liberalism (just that people want freedom), murder is wrong generally and ignorance is bad. Very very basic stuff like that are assumed.
>>
>>27199351
Makes me feel great, it's like the main reason I go on 4chan
>>
>>27199421
Only the first 2 posts in a thread make sense, are funny or are well written. All the time.
After that the hordes of uneducated autists invade and au revoir thread.
>>
>>27199535
Thanks.
>>27199515
Didn't make the thread. Just made that up on the spot in reply.
I did basic research on GBP values which sparked the idea. Not sure this one is worth saving.
>>
>>27199523
here you go pal don't spend it all in one place
>>
>>27199581
See what you just did there the second part of that post was completely unnecessary. I don't need to know about you to understand your point
>>
>>27199643
Yeah. I was just aiming to get a (you). I could have ranted. Because you wouldn't reply to that first bit right?
>>
>>27199636
Cumfaggot you ain't shit. Get out of here.
>>27199523
Don't worry. The (you)'s will come.
>>
File: 1455198923280.jpg (16 KB, 267x198) Image search: [Google]
1455198923280.jpg
16 KB, 267x198
>>27199705
No you get out bitch why are you so much better than me?
>>
File: 1150415426095.jpg (69 KB, 1000x351) Image search: [Google]
1150415426095.jpg
69 KB, 1000x351
>reply to a thread with over 100 posts
>everybody else stops replying
>>
File: Pkn2vRJ.jpg (35 KB, 499x625) Image search: [Google]
Pkn2vRJ.jpg
35 KB, 499x625
>>27199772
>10 minutes
>9 minutes
>8,8,4,3,3,3,3,2,1,1,1,1
>post
>1 hour
I'm gonna start using images of girls every post to increase my chances of reply.
>>
seems like the only way to get yous is to bait
I'm new to r9k, how do I into proficient bait?
does acting like a normie help?
>>
>>27200028
It helps a little but it degrades board quality by a lot.
>>
>>27199351
>tfw afraid of stickied threads with over 1000 replies.

They're always such a huge maelstrom of posts without any sense. The 5 first posts of threads like that have to be turbo chads.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.